• Hurricane Golf

• Address: 203 E. Lincoln Hwy DeKalb, IL 60115
    • Contact: orders@hurricanegolf.com
    • Phone: 866-955-3362
    • Customer Support: 866-955-3362

"I purchased a set of Irons 2 weeks ago from Hurricane golf then today they had a sell for 20% off and I asked if they could backdate my order and refund me the difference and they said no. So I asked if I could just return the clubs I ordered and just order new ones at the cheaper price and they told me I would only receive 85% of original back because of a "restocking fee". 15%!!! For a restocking fee! Are you kidding me!? So in the end it would have cost me more. Terrible customer service that they would not adjust the price on things from an order that I just barely received this week. Do not depend on this company to be very customer friendly!!! Do not order from them!!!"

This review was modified by mattprince123 on December 13 2013 12:44:56 PM

"I've ordered from Hurricane Golf several times and have received great prices and prompt shipment. The web site apparently was bombarded on Black Friday and was quite ill-behaved, so hopefully they will find help and do a little more load testing prior to big events. Keep up the great work and thank you for your wonderful service."

"Shipping was fast. Item was as described and less expensive than anywhere else. "

"Hurricane’s customer service was outstanding. They called me be before the order was processed to review the order and to verify that I was the one who actually made the charges on the credit card. I was very impressed. The customer service representative answered all my questions. The prices are unbelievable. I like the fact that I had to sign for my order. This prevented the delivery driver from leaving expensive golf equipment on the porch. Overall, the process was proficient, efficient, and a pleasant experience. "

"Club was delivered in 3days. Now all I have to do is learn how to use it. I'm not the best golfer but most of my trouble is in the putting. I have a tendence to go off to the right on all the puts. this club design seems to help."

"I ordered a driver, fairway wood, irons, and a bag all taylormade burner 2.0
The prices at Hurricane Golf are by far the lowest i have found in my long search of the best deals on a new golf set. Standard shipping arrived in just two days. I could not be more satisfied with my experience.

"Fast delivery. Great club. Husband got closest to the pin in a tournament the day after he received it."

"Great service. Ordered my set of irons on Monday and they were delivered Wednesday. Also, good price."

"Service as always was great with Hurricane Golf. Received my new club in two days!"

"What a great experience!!! The order came quickly and I was so happy with the price that I paid, couldn't find a better deal anywhere!!!"

"Products were less expensive than I could find locally by a large enough margin I just purchased online. That says a lot from someone who normally want to buy at the local stores. Products were exactly what I wanted and the shipping speed was fast."

"I have ordered from Hurricane twice now and the items have always been as described, the prices better than I could find else where and delivery was quick. I will definitely use them again."

"Received quickly and what a great driver! I've improved my driving accuracy greatly, landing most of my drives in the fairway. Huge sweet spot! Increased distance by about 20 yards over my old Ping driver. "

"Received my shoes very quickly and the price was right too! I would recommend others to purchase their golf shoes from Hurricane Golf."

"very good. first time I ordered anything this expensive on line... was nervous but no issues... delivery was very quick, beat my expectations."

Share Hurricane Golf's store rating

Hurricane Golf is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hurricane Golf is not a merchant member
Hurricane Golf does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!