• HuntingBoots.co

• Phone: 636.680.8000
    • Customer Support: (877) 504.3657
    • Business Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM CT
    • Fax: 636.680.8080

"I have not received my order (yet) and have not received any communication as to the progress made towards shipping my boots. However, I was made to pay for them up-front..."

"The boots came fast, and they are perfect for what I was looking for to get my boyfriend for work!! He shattered his ankle a couple years ago and even after surgery still has some problems. These boots keep his ankle supported and he says the comfort from the sole is amazing!! Thank you so much for helping me with this great Christmas gift!!!"

"Very nice place to order brand new boots and very good price. Wiil buy again from here. You have to pay for return shipping if you get it wrong tho..."

"I bought 3 pairs of boots and all of them were great. The three people I bought them for loved them. "

"The boots I ordered were on backorder from the manufacturer and the expected ship date was the end of December which was not a big deal....my son understood he is 19 and a late Christmas was no problem, they were the boots he wanted. When the UPS truck arrived at our house on Christmas Eve we were both surprised that we received them so quickly. Thank-You HuntingBoots.com and UPS for an early Christmas present, we will be ordering again!!!!!!!!!!"

"My order was a Christmas gift. Embarrasing for me when everyone opened their gifts and my grandson didn't have his. I received email next day saying it was on back order until Jan. 22."

"All was in good shape and on time and fit very good. Thanks from mike and son Matthew.

"The site is fairly easy but I found that I needed to find a wide hunting boot and had to click on each one to see if it was offered in wide. It would have been easier to have a drop down menu for size AND width."

"My order was cancelled because the boots were discontinued and they didn't have any left."

"The boots are great. Only thing is: it took a while for them to be delivered. Thanks."

"Order got cancelled,boots back ordered.I Had to contact website weeks later just to get refund on cancelled order!!"

"Order was filled fast and the boots cost are very reasonable."

"Great product. Just as promised. Delivery on time. The check out system was not the easiest. "

"liked the fit when I first tried them on but the terrain was more than they could handle at first , I had to retighten them several times in the first 4 hrs although the terrain was pretty steep in NZ the down hill was not good up hill was great I think the boots were just a little to big for the size I ordered"

"Everything was great! Will definitely be back again!"

Share HuntingBoots.com's store rating

HuntingBoots.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HuntingBoots.com is not a merchant member
HuntingBoots.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!