• Address: 4545 Industrial Street #5M
    • Customer Support: 866-551-3278
    • Business Hours: M-F 7-4 PT
    • Fax: 805-830-0325

• checkmark icon COD

"We found ourselves frustrated with incorrect orders using a different vendor. We found Hummingbirdnetworks because they had the equipment we were looking for at a good price and they could get it to us quickly so we gave them a try. We received our order quickly as we hoped and it was actually what we ordered. Because of the first experience with them, we immediately placed a follow-up order for more equipment. They have not let us down and we will continue to use them in the future."

"Great experience and it arrived sooner than I expected. Will use again."

"Our experience was great! John helped us with technical issues immediately. We will definitely order again. "

"Hummingbird was fantastically helpful. I was buying a router and a switch and had mistakenly ordered two pieces of equipment that were incompatible. They caught it, called me up to clarify what I needed to do, and wound up saving me money as well as getting me equipment that would work. It came quickly and has been working well."

"Excellent - as ordered and timely."

"I was very happy with my purchases. I was to a point where I wasn't trusting our supplier so I went looking. The above and beyond extra effort I was given to understand what I needed and discuss options was greatly appreciated. On my last purchase alone of $460, I saved over $800 compared to our supplier for the same item. Thanks Hummingbird Networks."

"“I am totally satisfied with “Hummingbird Networks”. I needed a place to get CISCO compatible hardware and the Hummingbirdnetworks.com web site was easy to use, the prices were more than fair, and the product arrived even faster than I expected. It was a very good experience. I will use your company again.” Ken Hunt, Nye County Information Technology, Systems Administrator."

"All equipment worked perfectly and the price was very reasonable."

"The past several orders I have placed with Hummingbird have been sub-par quality, even considering the hardware was of used quality.
Bent casing ( will not fit on rack ) DOA cards.... Have noticed a decline in quality in the past 2 years.

"Sales rep. John Ciarlone submitted bids/quotes in a timely manner. This procurement analyst appreciated the responses because it made my job a lot easier. Thank you."

"great service, quick delievery"

"This was a good purchasing experience. The order was reviewed by a real human being, which often doesn't happen elsewhere."

"Received the order complete, on-time, and in the condition it was said to be in. It's already been deployed and works as it's supposed to. Very happy."

"Great Experience. Shipping was good, site was easy to use, and the product seems to be as advertised."

"no issues so far with any of the gear"

Hummingbirdnetworks.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hummingbirdnetworks.com is not a merchant member
Hummingbirdnetworks.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!