Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Ordered an effects pedal from Humbucker.

When it arrived the first thing I noticed was the horrible cigarette smoke smell emanating from the package, including inside the pedal box. Even the pedal itself smelled like smoke.

The second thing I noticed was the potentiometers did not turn smoothly or consistently.

When I attempted to have it returned, Humbucker said that was fine but I had to pay for return shipping.

Something so obviously defective and unclean should never have left their store, and I certainly should not have to pay to return it to them.

Humbucker Music has refused to do anything except force me to accept this dirty and defective merchandise or to pay more out of pocket to return it.

I would stay away from Humbucker Music unless you enjoy shelling out more money to ship something back to them that never should have been sent in the first place.

modified review This review was modified by Brad919 on October 10 2014 12:51:55 PM

"Great price, fast service, will highly recommend and will buy from them again......"

"Put the order thru at 2 AM my time west coast time and when I woke up it had processed for shipping and been picked up. Delivered on time ! With no problems"

"Great Service. Prompt delivery and quick responses to emails."

"Was very impressed by the level of packaging and protection."

"Great customer service. Extremely fast shipping !!!!!"

"Extremely fast delivery. Equipment was exactly as advertised. Excellent Service. I will be shopping here again for my future needs. "

"This was my first experience with this company and I received the wrong item unfortunately. Although they later that day emailed me a return shipping label and then sent out a new item, which I will first receive later tonight, it wasn't a great first impression. Of course their saving grace was the fact that the price on this item was much greater savings than any other company. I will still give them a second look in the future."

"this is a great store - great, helpful staff. great return policy. super quick shipping. thanks, i will definitely buy again."

"This was the most pleasant and smoothest purchase I've made of music gear from an on-line shop. I couldn't be happier with all aspects of their service. I'll definitely be going to Humbucker Music first for all of my future musical needs and wants. "

"I received my Ernie Ball Volume Pedal quickly and it is built like a tank!"

"Very happy. Thanks guys! One suggestion I would make would be to put a little scotch tape on the top of the single coil pickup plastic enclosure. When I opened the package the the pickup was coming out as the cap must come off in transit. "

"Equipment was delivered quickly...but the box was open when I got it."

"Great price, free delivery & the personalized touch. I inquired via email (after making the purchase) about a throne for the set & they called me personally to discuss. I loved their aesthetic when I stumbled across their site. I have since purchased two sets & will be doing business with them in the future:) Michael"

modified review This review was modified by leedy51 on January 07 2013 07:53:00 PM

"GREAT service! Responded very quickly to my email questions on a Sunday. Very knowledgable about the product. Item meticulously and securely packed and arrived in perfect condition. I purchased a Swart Atomic Jr., which is a great amp, just like they said it was. A pleasure doing busness with Humbucker Music - highly recommended!"

Humbucker Music is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Humbucker Music is not a merchant member
Humbucker Music does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!