Stores > Humbucker Music
  • Humbucker Music

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Humbucker Music by clicking a star below.
2017-04-22

Always great service from Humbucker Music.

"Very knowledgeable about guitars and amps and always ships fast. They are my go to place for higher end gear."

2017-01-12

Beware!

"The physical location of Humbucker Music is only open for appointments to test the merchandise prior to purchase and they never seem to have any available appointment times. I physically went to the store in Rossville, GA to purchase a Nash guitar and had to wait for someone inside to see me and come outside. I was only invited inside after I told the employee I was there to buy a Nash. He let me in and showed me a couple of guitars but wouldn't let me actually plug them in and play them. I bought the instrument and tried it at home. It was a $1900. disappointment and I returned it the next day and tried to make an appointment to try as many guitars as I wanted before choosing one but was charged a 3% "restocking fee", verbally assaulted by Brian (the owner) and called a "fu*@ing looser" and told that he does enough business online that he doesn't have time for people like me. He told me to get out of his store. The business is designed to charge musicians for trying an instrument before they buy it and the owner was the most disagreeable and angry salesperson I've ever encountered. "

2015-09-29

"The shipping was very fast. That being said, I did not take notice of their return policy until after I purchased my item. You have only 5 days to obtain a return authorization, after which, the item it yours. If you decide to return the item, you are charged the original shipping cost plus a 3% restocking fee, and you must pay to ship the item back.
My item was $1299.00 and it cost around $50.00 to send it back with insurance, so by the time they take 3% and the original shipping cost off of my refund, I will be out around $100.00!
Do yourself a favor and do not buy from this company unless you are absolutely sure that you want the item. If you are buying something sight-unseen, buy it from a company that has free returns and a decent amount of time to check it out.
In addition, they boast of shipping everything with an additional box and packing materials. This was not the case with my order. It was shipped in only the manufacturers shipping materials.

2014-10-10

"Ordered an effects pedal from Humbucker.

When it arrived the first thing I noticed was the horrible cigarette smoke smell emanating from the package, including inside the pedal box. Even the pedal itself smelled like smoke.

The second thing I noticed was the potentiometers did not turn smoothly or consistently.

When I attempted to have it returned, Humbucker said that was fine but I had to pay for return shipping.

Something so obviously defective and unclean should never have left their store, and I certainly should not have to pay to return it to them.

Humbucker Music has refused to do anything except force me to accept this dirty and defective merchandise or to pay more out of pocket to return it.

I would stay away from Humbucker Music unless you enjoy shelling out more money to ship something back to them that never should have been sent in the first place.

2013-02-22

"Great price, fast service, will highly recommend and will buy from them again......"

2013-02-01

"Put the order thru at 2 AM my time west coast time and when I woke up it had processed for shipping and been picked up. Delivered on time ! With no problems"

2013-01-31

"Great Service. Prompt delivery and quick responses to emails."

2013-01-28

"Was very impressed by the level of packaging and protection."

2013-01-22

"Great customer service. Extremely fast shipping !!!!!"

2013-01-22

"Extremely fast delivery. Equipment was exactly as advertised. Excellent Service. I will be shopping here again for my future needs. "

2013-01-21

"This was my first experience with this company and I received the wrong item unfortunately. Although they later that day emailed me a return shipping label and then sent out a new item, which I will first receive later tonight, it wasn't a great first impression. Of course their saving grace was the fact that the price on this item was much greater savings than any other company. I will still give them a second look in the future."

2013-01-17

"this is a great store - great, helpful staff. great return policy. super quick shipping. thanks, i will definitely buy again."

2013-01-15

"This was the most pleasant and smoothest purchase I've made of music gear from an on-line shop. I couldn't be happier with all aspects of their service. I'll definitely be going to Humbucker Music first for all of my future musical needs and wants. "

2013-01-14

"I received my Ernie Ball Volume Pedal quickly and it is built like a tank!"

2013-01-13

"Very happy. Thanks guys! One suggestion I would make would be to put a little scotch tape on the top of the single coil pickup plastic enclosure. When I opened the package the the pickup was coming out as the cap must come off in transit. "

Share Humbucker Music's store rating

Humbucker Music is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Humbucker Music is not a merchant member
Humbucker Music does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!