Stores > HouseOfBeautyWorld.com

• HouseOfBeautyWo

• Address: 2191 Hornig Rd.
    • Contact: help@houseofbeautyworld.com
    • Phone: 1-800-588-0266
    • Fax: 215-576-7382

Product & services pricing Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.88/10 2.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

2016-02-07

This curling iron is hot!

"Not only does it have a pretty face....it works very well to get the job done. "

Oooo

"Loved the soap! My skin is a little sensitive to it but it's a good soap! Also, it shipped really fast. I wasn't expecting that but I appreciate it."

Outstanding!!

"Fast friendly efficient!!"

2016-02-05

"I did a wrong answer and I just want to say ....I am very happy with my order."

2016-02-05

"Order was cancelled after I was given a confirmation that the items were shipped ."

Does anyone work there?

"I ordered two gallon bottles of Triple Aloe Lanolin body lotion. One bottle got opened in transport and leaked into the box I received. I found their customer service number and tried to call several times, but never got anyone to pick up the damn phone. I left a message the first time and have yet to hear back from them. I repeat: does anyone work there?
I love the product, but I'm very disappointed in the customer service, or lack thereof.

Disappointed

"How ever I must say my buying experience was better than before my first time was an absolute nightmare."

Picture perfect makeup

"I order online which is easy for me. I received the package within the week which makes for a happy customer.

J. Mitchell

Pleasant Surprise!

"Didn't expect to find exactly what I needed and be so simple to order as opposed to going to 3 or 4 different places, usually out of stock or over priced. It came in the blink of an eye, couldn't believe it arrived so quickly and it actually did arrive!"

2016-02-03

Crazy eyebrows

"I have very stuburn gray hairs in my eyebrows. I 've
Tried everything to cover them up. Gray Magic is the only product that covers them up. I Just add it to my hair color & my grays disappear . My color also lasts longer before the grays pop up.

HOBW Always Delivers

"Product and service received was top notch. Thank you HOBW!"

Very fast and affordable

"Love the product and couldn't have been more pleased with how quickly I received it. Thank you and I will continue buying it here. Thanks"

Still waiting

"I have not received my purchase yet. "

2016-01-31

End of service means more than the start of service - Finish with a bang!

"I would have been satisfied, but upon receiving my order, I noticed that two items were missing. I then checked the inventory list and noticed that the packager put a check mark by those same two items. I immediately tried call the customer service line, but have yet to get anyone on the phone yet. I've tried so many times that I have given up. Well, thankfully, the next day or so, I checked the mailbox to find one of the missing items stuffed into my mailbox. However, I have yet to receive the other missing item or get through on the phone line."

2016-01-31

The Premiere Beauty Provider Anywhere

"I appreciate the outstanding customer service that the employees of House Of Beauty World provide whenever I contact them regarding a purchase. House Of Beauty World employees are always very helpful and professional. They are very knowledgeable about all of House Of Beauty World products. As a result of the employees taking an interest in assisting me I decided to only shop online with the House Of Beauty World. I will recommend shopping online with House Of Beauty World to others. Satisfied customer - Master Coupee."

This review was modified by mastercoupee on January 31 2016 06:44:31 PM

Share HouseOfBeautyWorld.com's store rating

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a merchant member
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.