• Address: 2385 W Cheltenham ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.59/10 1.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.82/10 1.82/10

"My order was canceled without anyone informing me. I had to contact the company myself to find out that my ordered was canceled. All of the e-mails between myself and the company lacked good customer service. I will never order from this company again."

"I was very unsure how quick the products would be delivered. I was very impressed with the quality and delivery of House of Beauty World products, and I will order again."

"I was satisfied with my orders.....received them in a timely manner.....will continue to order through HOB..."

"I'm always very satisfied when I order from HouseOfBeautyWorld.com because I receive my orders promptly within a couple of days of ordering and my order is always packaged nicely to avoid damage. Once I ordered the wrong color and I was able to reach them by phone and change the order to the correct color so I was very pleased. I give HouseOfBeautyWorld.com an A+ rating."

"Not only was House of Beauty one of the few stores that carried the product I needed, it was shipped super fast. Awesome!! They will definitely be on my list for futureurchases of beauty products."

"I have always ordered from this company. For the items I always order, they are always in stock & ship out right away. I really like the weekly specials being emailed to me. I have recommended several of my friends to this company. "

"My conditioning mask was less expensive and shipped faster than any other site. It even got here earlier than expected! Thank you so much, you have absolutely earned yourself a repeat customer!"

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Thank You very much for Your business. We will do our best to continue meeting Your expectations!”

"I always appreciate the prompt service HOB provides and I was very impressed with the call I received from the company asking about color preference due to one color being out of stock in my order. I don't know if Vivica Fox has taken over the Beverly Johnson line because I received Vivica Fox wigs instead of the Beverly Johnson wigs I originally ordered. Also, HOB should check out Freetress Fullcap Beverly Hills Girl Instant Wig on skimpiness of hair. The wig is usually a little fuller. "

“Dear Hermance,
We appreciate Your continuous business and we will do our best to meet all Your expectations with Your next orders
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com”

"I was extremely pleased with the overall sevice, the quality of the products, and timely fashion it took to receive the items ordered."

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Thank You very much for Your order!”

"Terrible website don't purchase anything from them they them completely changed my order without my approval even when I asked them not to do so. They are so inconsiderate of the customer and find every reasons to delay me from getting my refund from all the items that was missing from my order. This is the second time. I will not buy anything from this website"

“Dear Anne Marie,

We apologize for the inconvenience that have occurred. As we have called You and resolved with You this problem we want to repeat again that we will do our best to meet Your expectations with Your next orders. In the meantime all of Your 18 orders are processed and delivered properly

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com”

"I was very pleased with my purchase from House Of Beauty World. I ordered on line
received confirmations for my purchase. I have ordered in the past. I will continue to order from you. Great customer service.

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Thank You very much for Your continuous business!”

"Product received was not as described nor was it wanted. An item was also cancelled which I was unaware of until package arrived. I also had to purchase new hair for my appointment."

“Dear Joann,
You have purchased 2 packs of Sensual Indian Loose Deep Hair and a Model Model Closure. The both packs of hair were shipped to You and delivered to You meanwhile the model model closure was sold out. It was refunded to You immediately into Your paypal account and the rest of the items were shipped as soon as You were notified
Please let us know if there is any problem related to Your order so that we be able to help You resolve it
SIncerely,
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com”

" The product was not what I thought it would be. The clips on the clip- in- bangs barely work and I think that they could be improved so that they attach much more securely and easily. I would not recommend this product."

“Dear Robin,

You have placed an order for Hairdo Jessica Simpson Clip In Bangs and we have shipped Your order immediately. We are one of the main authorized dealers of Hairdo in United States and every item is guaranteed high quality. If You have any problems with the quality of the merchandise, You can contact Hairdo directly

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com”

"I received an incorrect item from HouseOfBeauty. I called customer service and a lady told me that I would receive an email from them starting the refund process. I received one email from them on Jun 20 stating "Dear Customer, We apologize for the mishap with your product we are looking into fixing this as soon as possible. You will receive a follow up email regarding your order. Thank You HouseOfBeautyWorld Team" Never received another email from them since then. I tried emailing several times and I even called customer service back a couple days later and an asian guy(who was very rude by the way and hung up in my face) told me to wait for an email. Well, it has been almost a month and I have not received ANY response from ANYONE. I just want my money back and am VERY UNHAPPY."

“Dear Phylicia ,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Your full refund was issued back to Your card. In the meantime You can replace Your order and Your next order will be processed properly. You can keep the other merchandise You have received

House Of Beauty World”

"Customer service polite and delivery was speedy."

“Dear Vivienne,

Thank You for Your business.”

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a merchant member
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.