Stores > HouseOfBeautyWorld.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.28/10 0.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review HouseOfBeautyWorld.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-18

The worst company by far

"I ordered a Izutech ITC450 with Diamond Ceramic Plates. What I received was old stock of the model in question. It had pink plates, it should have had black plates. The image HOB displayed was the correct model. After a number of times calling I was told to take a pic and send it to their support email address. After waiting 24 hrs I called and was put on hold and then told the manager hadn't looked at it yet. After threatening the person on the phone I would leave a negative review on facebook, instigram, google and yelp I was connected to Diana who initiated a return label and promised to send the correct iron back to me. Well four days later I received a package and what was inside was shocking. They sent me an entirely different model (KTX 450 slim), and guess what after calling they want me to take a pic and send it to support. Now calling a tape is answering the phone stating bussiness hours are from 9 to 6 but it's only 4:30! "

2017-06-22

CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH BAD THINGS ABOUT HOB!!

"Terrible, terrible, terrible! Look up google reviews before you order from them. They send broken, damaged products and then lie about it. I have filed a complaint with BBB and disputed the charges on my credit card. I was polite and friendly when asking to ship back my "garbage" product and they gave the run-around! Do not do business with this company. "

2017-06-15

BUYERS BEWARE

"My order took over a week to process and even longer to receive. When I finally received the package, there were items present that I did not order and three expensive items that I did order, but were missing. I attempted to contact customer service during normal business hours and the automated system continuously stated that no one was available. When I was finally able to speak with customer service I was informed that they were unable to help. I then asked to speak to a manager and the representative hung up on me instead. I do believe it is time to take legal action. Businesses like this should not be permitted to continuously take advantage of consumer vulnerabilities. This is not the appropriate way to handle order processing nor consumer concerns. "

2017-06-02

Do Not Order From this site

"I ordered a bunch of items from the site. I opened my box to find out the one item that I needed was not in the box, they wrote refunded on the order form. No one emailed or called me and told me I wouldnt receive the item. I called their customer seevice, spoke with a rude dingbat lady and she said the reason why shipping dont notify customers is because people dont answer the phone. I asked to be transferred to a manager she said he is backed up and I will have to placed on a call back list and the current wait time is 2 months. Wtf, this is poor customer service. I will NEVER again buy from them. I will stick with a good site U usually buy from. Hairtobeauty, i know they have excellent customer service. House of beauty world need to be shut down/out of business or they need to hire customer service people who actually know the definition of customer service. Im usually not a person to do reviews but look at this review as beware, go elsewhere and purchase your products."

2017-05-31

VERY POOR SERVICE, WORKERS ARE RUDE DISRESPECTFUL

"602580 order number, workers are RUDE DISRESPECTFUL they hang up the phone on me all because I am trying to rectify the situation with my package that they send to some one else in FLORIDA and send me that person package immediately as I received the package I call and notify them no one call me back I have to call 4 times, now they want me to mail the package back on my expense, that is crazy all I need from them is a paid return slip and for them to send me my package WORST COMPANY EVER I HAVE NEVER HAVE SUCH A BAD EXPERIENCE EVER I call they scream at me and hang up the phone someone need to email a prepaid slip so the package can be return, I am so closed to call CHANEL 7 NEWS TEAM IN MY AREA ABOUT THE SITUATION AND MAKE A REPORT TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ORDER YOU SENT TO ME IS NOT MINE AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE YOU HAVE MY EMAIL IN THE ORDER"

2017-05-28

They Don't Know the Meaning of Customer Service

"I've been a customer of this business for a few years. Ordering on their website has always been a breeze: great discounts and fast free shipping. They're great so long as you don't have a problem with your order and have to interact with their so-called "customer service" staff. Oy! These folks don't know the meaning of the phrase "customer service." They're full of attitude, even hostility, if you try to write or speak with them regarding a refund or exchange. It only happened to me once, but it was eye-opening. What they're good at is posting merchandise on their website, processing/filling orders and shipping. It's probably all automated anyway. But if you ever have to deal with one of their humanoids, brace yourself."

2017-05-27

So Far Still GOOD!!

"I've been shopping with HOBW for sometime now, and everything I've order from them so far, has been good! I'm usually ordering hair care products and skin care products. The site has great discounts on certain items, and they'll give you a discount on your next order as well. If you're a continue buyer from them, you'll get great discounts on your next order. Which can come in handy when you want to grab a few, of each product you need!! The shipping is fast and I've never had a problem with my delivery. Everything comes in good condition, never had a problem that I had to contact them so far about! As long as my orders are delivered in good standards to me, I'll never have any problems shopping with them!"

2017-05-22

Incomplete package and less than pleasing customer service

"I never write reviews on companies. i just stop patronizing but this is ridiculous. I had been trying to reach the customer service since thursday no one answered i even sent an email no one responded. I finally reached them today and went on to inform the lady that my package was missing two items i ordered and she just non chalantly said she'll have them look into it to see if anything was actually missing and call me back later i never received a call and i need this product by this thursday for my trip over the weekend. I went on to call back and no one answered. Extremely disappointed!! "

2017-05-11

Poor customer service

"I kept calling day after day to get shipping information about my order but no one ever answered or returned my call . I paid for ground shipping and here I am waiting and waiting with no information regarding a tracking number or anything of that sort . Do better !!"

2017-04-27

Never Again!

"Placed an order on 4/4. After calling multiple times with no answer and only getting through to speaking to two rude and unhelpful customer service reps, I sent an email requesting to cancel my order. The next day I received an email saying that my order was shipped. No response back regarding canceling my order till this day. That was 13 days after my initial order. Then once the order arrived, it was missing two of my items, to which someone randomly wrote on the package receipt that the 2 missing items would be shipped that week. It is a week later, I cannot get in contact with customer service over the phone. I have not received any updates regarding the 2 missing items. I sent an email with no response back yet. I will NEVER EVER do business with this company again. Clearly they pick and choose who they will provide good customer service to. Still waiting for my items 23 days later. I guess we will see what happens. I should have done my research before purchasing with this company. The Yelp and BBB complaints lets me know that this company is not consistent and doesn't care about providing good service to ALL Customers. NEVER AGAIN!!

Update: Received This Email 4/27

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email and the picture we have checked with the shipping department and this items are in order and we will receive them soon and as soon as we receive them will be shipped to you .. thank you .

**** What time frame is soon? Still no confirmed answer, still no confirmed date. Basically, whenever they get it I will get it. Unacceptable! Period! DAY 24

Update #2- Still No Update. Day 28

2017-01-23

I need my package if yall sent it very poor service

"Am very upset with them i never got my pacage from them "

Rep reply posted Jan-23-2017

A rep from HouseOfBeautyWorld.com, Houseofbeauty, has responded

“Dear customer.,
Please provide us with your order number so we can find you in the system and will be able to help you.
HOB”

2017-01-21

Fast delivery

"This was my first time ordering, from House of Beauty, Im a little skeptical about ordering online, but didn't have a problem with putting in my order or payment, very professional company. Thanks

Al
Professional Hairstylist

2017-01-20

"Great shopping experience "

2017-01-19

So many options!

"Great shopping experience. The prices were spot on and the product amazing. Turned all of my friends and family members on to this site. Shipping was fast."

2017-01-19

House of Beauty Rocks!!

"Love the products. Very satisfied. Fast and efficient service! Will order from them again!"

Share HouseOfBeautyWorld.com's store rating

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a merchant member
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.