• Address: 2385 W Cheltenham ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.23/10 2.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.38/10 2.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.69/10 0.69/10

"Quick shipping, product as I expected."

"I have been completely unimpressed with this company. I ordered two bottles of shampoo 20 days ago. Between the time of order confirmation and now I have received an obnoxious amount of advertisement emails but never received any confirmation of the items being shipped. About 3 days ago I finally decided to give the Customer Service a call to figure out what was going on. The lady I spoke to was very short with me, I simply was checking on the status of the order and she would only tell me she didn't know what was going on with my order. She gave me a vague statement of "I'll look into it and email you the status sometime today." No guarantee was given by her that it would ship soon, no apology that it was already two weeks since I had placed the order and no progress had been made in delivering it. As far as customer service goes, it was downright pathetic. I finally received the shipping confirmation and noticed that it was "pre-shipment confirmation" which means it hasn't even physically arrived at the post office. Call it a fluke if you want, but I don't appreciate receiving something a month after I ordered it (especially when I live in a bordering state to where the company is located). And if it were a fluke, I at very least expected some sort of apology from "customer service" in regards to the delay. Needless to say, I'll take my business elsewhere and would advise you to as well, unless you have the time to spare. "

"The order was taken, then without any other communication the order was cancelled and money returned. . . . I assume that the items were out of stock, but bad customer service with no communication."

"Very Satisfaction Thank you so much..."

"Very satisfied with the whole process. Order was received quickly. "

"Buying from HouseOfBeautyWorld was a very satisfactory experience, however the Vivica A Fox #H205 Human Hair wig is the worst wig I have ever purchased. The hair is stiff and very hard and much too small. It looks nothing like the photo and I will never buy another one of these wigs."

"I have ordered from you in the past because of the speed of the delivery, I could always count on my order to be delivered within 1 week, sometimes it was as fast as 2 days but ever since my last order in December 2014, I have been totally disappointed with the time it takes for my order to be delivered! This last order & the previous order I made in December took over 20+ days to make it to my home address & I live in Canada. Looks like I will have to find another beauty supply store that can deliver goods in a timely fashion because I can't wait 20+ days for another delivery from your business! What changed? Whatever has changed, it's not good for your business, customers want their goods fast or they go elsewhere.....sadly this is the case here. I will be shopping elsewhere in the future!"

"Excellent service and very fast delivery"

"I'm currently having a hideous experience with this organization. I placed an order almost 2 weeks ago. The tracking label and number was created 12 days ago....even though standard deliver says I should be receiving it within 3-7 days. And there's STILL no information in the system about where my item is in the delivery process. Several attempts to reach the customer service and sales departments (when my call wasn't disconnected) landed me in a revolving door of "voice mail boxes full" or "no one is here to answer this call" automated messages. This place is a waste of time and energy. Thankfully I didn't spend much...and I'm quite sure I won't ever order a thing from this place again. "

"Ordered on line back in October 2014, cleared on October 7, 2014 through my bank with no email notification or confirmation. I never received the merchandise, and when called, they do not recall an order. They wanted an order number. I explained I never received one. They could not help me. I am out money, with no merchandise. Went through my bank to find out how it was charged, and no number was provided on the charge. Would not recommend."

"I had been a customer of Apex Hair for a couple of years, but their selection and quality had declined considerably. I searched and found you, House of Beauty World online, and ordered. Good prices, quality hair and quick mail delivery.

I will definitely use House of Beauty World again.

"I am so glad I found you. I couldn't find my product any where you made me a happy camper. I will continue to purchased from you. Thanks...."

"Very satisfied really quick, I was surprised about how quickly I received my order thanks guys i will recommend everyone to shop with HouseBeauty World. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-20-2015

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“We are glad to hear that You were satisfied with your order in House of Beauty store. Thank You for Your respond!”

"I got the wrong Fragrance
and am having a very hard time getting them to exchange it

They even told me I purchased this fragrance before, which I have not

"Delivered on time. Good experience."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-20-2015

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a merchant member
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,898 merchant members.