• Rating 7.00/10 279 reviews

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is not a merchant member
    HouseOfBeautyWorld.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • HouseOfBeautyWorld.com contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.74/10 2.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.21/10 4.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.13/10 2.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I am being ignored and scamed by the company, they sure did not ignore my payment of 3 items worth over 100$.

Currently fighting to get either the items or my money back via paypal while they refuse to even bother

"I ordered from them on 1/1/2014. They deducted the amount from Paypal right away. I then get an email from them on 1/8/2014 that the item was not in stock and would I be willing to wait. I told them that I would wait. I then get this weird email from them on 2/20/2014. This is what it said, "Dear Customer,
We just want to inform you that your order will ship on Wednesday". That is it. It did not have my name, the order number, what I had ordered, tracking number, anything. 2/20/2014 fell on a Thursday. The next, "Wednesday" fell on 2/26/2014. That day rolled around and I did not receive any email from House of Beauty about whether the order shipped on that date. I did not receive my order. They have not responded to my emails. They are very difficult to reach by phone. Even though it is too late to dispute via Paypal, to get my money back. I still sent a complaint via Paypal. They want to know, so they can see if there is a pattern with this company. I did let Paypal know that there is a lot of complaints on this site along the same lines as mine. This is the first time I have done business with this company. It will also be the last.

"I ordered a product and received confirmation of order and later received an email from company stating, "We regret to inform you that Chi Total Defense Kit 3pc is out of stock. Your order was canceled and refunded." I called customer service to see if I could place item on 'back order' and was told the item was discontinued."

"Very fast shipping and price is excellent . youve got a customer for life"

"HOB is the WORST company I ever had the misfortune of doing business with. I placed an order on 3/21/14 and now it's 4/1/14 and I have NOT received my order. I called HOB on 3/28/14 to find out what's the hold up, and why I had not received a tracking number. The representative that answered the phone lied to me, stating that my order had been processed on 3/25/14 (4 days later) and that she was sending my tracking number to my email. I didn't receive the tracking number because they never processed my order. I called HOB several times trying to find out what happened, but the supervisor could not give me a clear answer as to what happened to my order. To add insult to injury I was asked to wait another day for my order to be processed. This is absolutely ridiculous!!! This is horrible, incompetent, substandard customer service! I will NEVER do business with HOB again. I will patronize a company that's honest and knows how to expedite their merchandise in a timely manner.

UPDATE! It is 4/2/2014 and I still have NOT received my order. There was no misinformation on my part. HOB clearly dropped the ball on this order. It was NOT shipped to me on 3/27/14 like HOB stated. I just received the tracking number after 5pm on 3/31/14. HOB is sooo unprofessional. Why don't you just admit HOB forgot to process the order and apologize. Instead, HOB tried to cover it up. Now HOB has lost not one customer, but nine as I have family that use to order from HOB until now. I noticed that about 75% of the comments on this website are from dissatisfied customers.

4/7/2014 PLEASE STOP SENDING ME HOB EMAILS! I tried to unsubscribe, but the link does not work. I am no longer interested in receiving HOB emails. PLEASE REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS.

"My order come within the time I was told it will come for their accurate time I will soon make another order."

"When I could not find this product in the retail store, I took a chance and looked on line. What a wonderful surprise to not only find what I needed, but I was very pleased with how easy your ordering process was, and with your quick delivery. I will definitely use your website again.

Thanks for excellent customer service.

"All the products i have ever purchase is wicked, shipping is fast, try contacting customer care its just amazing how they are willing to go extra miles just to help you get your package in time or products you need,"

"HouseofBeautuWorld is the worst online shopping market. They are very unprofessional
And can't seemed to get a simple order right! The screwed me over twice now with my orders
By sending me what o didn't order which has now prompted me to write this review.
The shipping is over priced and sucks and so is the pricing of the products they sell... don't let
That 15% off crap they send in your email fool you.... Its all to get people on their site because they
Are losing customers by the dozens because of their suck services. I am sick and tired of them.
It took 9 days until I could get my order, and when I did, it was the wrong item. What is wrong with
The people at HouseOfBeautyWorld.com? My advice to you all will be, save your time and money
By shopping at other cedible online stores.

"House of Beauty delivered promptly! Both wigs are gorgeous!"

"Thank you the product was delivered find"

"Horrible Experience, Horrible customer service. WILL NOT Order again."

"I placed my order on 3/15/2014 and I have not received and when I called the main store in Philadelphia the guy who I talked to was very unconcerned. I never got a tracking number and I still don't have my order I will not be doing business with House of Beauty anymore in my opinion they are unconcerned and unprofessional I just want my order or my money back!!!!!!"

"Extremely fast delivery and also got a discount email prior to my purchase!! I always come back for my Influx!!"

"Product delivered on time with the accuracy I expected. will order again!!"