• Address: 2385 W Cheltenham ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.39/10 2.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.79/10 0.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.15/10 1.15/10

"They did not ship me the package, but held onto my money for about many days, without updating me as to why the pkg did not ship. I finally had to contact them several times, to find out what happened to my order and had a hard time getting anyone on the phone. After about 10 days, I finally was able to speak to a human, who followed up and then I was issued a refund. I would not buy here ever again. "

"The Yolanda wig was different from the one I ordered from Especially Yours which didn't have a part but I still think it is a pretty wig, I love the curls and I have received compliment s on it.

"I love ordering from House of Beauty. They are quick to get your order to you. I have no complaints "

"Excellent service, fast delivery. Completely satisfied "

"I placed an order almost two week ago..too slow..delivered in a Sunday while at church..don't order through this company if you need this in a hurry."

"it was fast and hassel free.. love the service and follow up with the customers.

"very satisfied with your product and your service with your delivery and it was quick too "

"This product is not available in my area. My friend usually sends it to me. This purchase was much easier and little cheaper! I'd use it again! THANKS!! "

"I really liked the experience thank u"

"love this site they have all name brand wigs ... great to do business with... well satisified with this site... i would highly recommend it to anyone... looking for a true authetic wig... "

"This was my first time trying online purchase I am very pleased"

"Because they already passed 10 days and did not receive anything."

"I will not order from this company again. After 10 days of waiting for the product, I tried contacting Customer Service through email and phone. No return email and always got a voice mail message stating the voice mailbox 'was full'. After multiple attempts during different times of the day, I was told one of the two items was on back order and I should have my items in a week. What should have been a 7-10 day delivery turned out to be a month of attempted calls, emails and frustration."

"Very quick shipping and I love the product. Oh and the packaging was superb."

"I ordered 4 wigs; received 3 and 1 of the 3 was not what I ordered."

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a merchant member
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.