• HouseOfBeautyWo

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.44/10 1.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.90/10 1.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.39/10 0.39/10

"Today marks a month since I placed an order. I received an order confirmation 6-9 days after the order was placed. Never received what I ordered but the money was debited from my bank the next day. I have called and spoke with 2 women, 1 placed me on hold and advised she would contact the shipping manager and get back with me. 2 weeks later, I'd not gotten a response so I emailed and called and was placed on hold until another operator answered. Finally was informed that they would send a request for a refund. Still no refund and I received an email last week stating they were looking into a refund. Why look into it. You know you never sent me my order and I am at the point where I don't even want it, I want my money and can spend it where it's valued. I am also filing a report with my local law enforcement office for fraud."

"I order a wig over two months ago and have not received it as of yet! But you best believe they got my money and I can not get respond by emailing them. I have talked to a customer once and she assured me that she would check into it too never here from them again. "

“Dear Customer ,
we checked your order and trucking number it delivered by local post office on Wednesday 05\13\2015 at 9:11 am
we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused”

"I order on april 02,2015 still have not got a tracking number or any of the items I purchased I tried to call all the number in the site nobody answers, recording full, and no one calls u back. I emailed the company this is the only response: "we are very sorry for the delay on your order , we send your information to the shipping department and are waiting on a response from them as soon as we receive this we will email or contact you". this is from april 14,2015 im afraid im being ripped off this is depressing

HouseOfBeautyWorld

“Dear Customer ,

please give a right order number and we can give you more information and we will let you know what happened
we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused”

"I recently placed a large order with House Of Beauty online. The website offered free shipping over $50 and 15% off orders of my total amount. I did not get free shipping nor did I get my 15% off. I contacted customer service and I was told that my order weighed to much to have free shipping and they could not explain why I had not been credited the 15% . The order had already been shipped yet they could not answer my email or phone calls until it was too late and my credit card was charged. After finally getting to speak with customer service rep I was told sorry no free shipping as the website advertises but they would credit my card for the 15% off. Problem is , I paid in Canadian currency therefore lost the exchange of .10 on the dollar on the refund. I asked for this to be credited but it did not happen. I have ordered from them in past but never again. No customer service and false advertising on the free shipping. Check carefully before completing your order because you probably won't get the discounts you think you are going to get !!!"

“Dear Customer ,

we have a free shipping only for orders which size and volume no more that it is specified on the website .
We checked in system you didn't enter the coupon but your discount was returned in money on local currency”

"Will never use this company again!! Horrible service - non responsive customer care. Totally duped on my order & still waiting for credit (charged me for whole order but did not deliver whole order & still kept my money). Bad business!!"

“Dear Customer ,

please give your order number.
We will send missing elements of your order .
IF we don't have it available in our warehouse we return your money back ASAP
EXCUSE for a long waiting time as apologies HOUSEOFBEAUTYWORLD allows discount of 20%”

"I still haven't received the order l placed and paid.for one month ago.l called and emailed you about my issue ,nobody responded,please refund my money back to me.thank you "

“Dear customer ,
please give your order number and we will check what happened thank you”

"I have been a loyal customer but something has happened to these guys that orders are either not shipped and no communication is made to inform the customer or orders are shipped out way too late!
I ordered products on the 2/1/15 but my products were never shipped out. Finally got my refund on 3/23/15. I have used this site many times before but they service is getting worse by the day! Not shipping out an order when money has been is unacceptable treatment of any customers. YOU MUST DO BETTER! not happy

"Strange Black tops on my bottles of wave nouveau but the lotion appears OK. Delivery took longer than normal but the price was good. "

"I ordered 2 wigs 3/19/2015 and I have NOT received my items to this day. I have emailed customer service 3/31/2015, since calling is not part of their customer service, and was sent this:

Dear, Mrs. Stevens, we are looking into your order, we send your information to the shipping dept. to see whats going on with your order it may be that your order might be coming dropship which means its coming from another warehouse therefore it might take a little longer than usual but in that case you should of received an email from the shipping dept. we will send your info to the dept. give us until the end of the day or 24hrs so we can receive some info on this.

HouseOfBeautyWorld Team

The date is now 4/3/2015 and I have yet to receive a response in regards to my missing order. I sent another email, don't know why, yesterday, 4/2/2015 informing them that I am demanding a full refund and that I am going to inform BBB of this farce of a company. I do NOT have money to give away.

Such unprofessionalism and lowsy customer service. How can you provide a number that is never answered and the voicemail is full and it ends the call?

What kind of company is this? Can't be legal!!!!

"Very easy website to navigate. The prices are great. The shipping is a bit slow but Im not in a real hurry."

"It was more hair than I thought, the picture did not look as full as it actually is."

"I ordered hair from House of beauty on the same day I ordered hair from ebonyline on March 23rd. I received my order from ebonyline on the 30th. I still haven't received my order from House of beauty and its April 2, 2015."

"This was my first purchase with House of Beauty World. I found that the pricing and shipping was the best choice on the internet. The turn-around was excellent and the packaging was very secure. I will most definitely shop with them again and would highly recommend "House of Beauty World" to everyone. You will not be disappointed. Sincerely, a happy shopper"

thanks for your comment
we will try to make your shopping more pleasant and more available
HOB team”

"It was very easy to place and the order was received in a timely manner. Thank you"

“Dear Costumer,

"Calgone Body Mist came very quickly in good packaging. The bottles seemed larger than the ones I had purchased from Walmart in the past. No problem. Now I know where to buy future orders."

“Dear customer ,

thank you for your comment and thank for shopping with HOB
Houseofbeautyworld team”

Share HouseOfBeautyWorld.com's store rating

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a merchant member
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.