Stores > HouseOfBeautyWorld.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review HouseOfBeautyWorld.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-22

Incomplete package and less than pleasing customer service

"I never write reviews on companies. i just stop patronizing but this is ridiculous. I had been trying to reach the customer service since thursday no one answered i even sent an email no one responded. I finally reached them today and went on to inform the lady that my package was missing two items i ordered and she just non chalantly said she'll have them look into it to see if anything was actually missing and call me back later i never received a call and i need this product by this thursday for my trip over the weekend. I went on to call back and no one answered. Extremely disappointed!! "

2017-05-11

Poor customer service

"I kept calling day after day to get shipping information about my order but no one ever answered or returned my call . I paid for ground shipping and here I am waiting and waiting with no information regarding a tracking number or anything of that sort . Do better !!"

2017-04-27

Never Again!

"Placed an order on 4/4. After calling multiple times with no answer and only getting through to speaking to two rude and unhelpful customer service reps, I sent an email requesting to cancel my order. The next day I received an email saying that my order was shipped. No response back regarding canceling my order till this day. That was 13 days after my initial order. Then once the order arrived, it was missing two of my items, to which someone randomly wrote on the package receipt that the 2 missing items would be shipped that week. It is a week later, I cannot get in contact with customer service over the phone. I have not received any updates regarding the 2 missing items. I sent an email with no response back yet. I will NEVER EVER do business with this company again. Clearly they pick and choose who they will provide good customer service to. Still waiting for my items 23 days later. I guess we will see what happens. I should have done my research before purchasing with this company. The Yelp and BBB complaints lets me know that this company is not consistent and doesn't care about providing good service to ALL Customers. NEVER AGAIN!!

Update: Received This Email 4/27

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email and the picture we have checked with the shipping department and this items are in order and we will receive them soon and as soon as we receive them will be shipped to you .. thank you .

**** What time frame is soon? Still no confirmed answer, still no confirmed date. Basically, whenever they get it I will get it. Unacceptable! Period! DAY 24

Update #2- Still No Update. Day 28

2017-01-23

I need my package if yall sent it very poor service

"Am very upset with them i never got my pacage from them "

Rep reply posted Jan-23-2017

“Dear customer.,
Please provide us with your order number so we can find you in the system and will be able to help you.

2017-01-21

Fast delivery

"This was my first time ordering, from House of Beauty, Im a little skeptical about ordering online, but didn't have a problem with putting in my order or payment, very professional company. Thanks

Al
Professional Hairstylist

2017-01-20

"Great shopping experience "

2017-01-19

So many options!

"Great shopping experience. The prices were spot on and the product amazing. Turned all of my friends and family members on to this site. Shipping was fast."

2017-01-19

House of Beauty Rocks!!

"Love the products. Very satisfied. Fast and efficient service! Will order from them again!"

2017-01-18

ideal delivery

"my order was promptly quick, and the price was a bargain,.will be a regular and will repeat."

2017-01-17

"Perfume package was old but the cologne smelled good. I was worried about it since the package was old.
Cologne came at the right time

2017-01-17

First time buyer but not the last!

"My experience was as to be expected. I got what I ordered and it came just on time. I'm Still using my product an d for the most part, I'm seeing results."

2017-01-16

Not Sure About Etae Products for My Natural Hair

"I've used the products as instructed three times. My hair doesn't appear to be soft and shiny as when I use Carol's Daughter's products. My niece also tried it on her 7-year-old's natural hair and she felt the same. She normally uses L'oreal on her daughter's hair. "

I Was Sent a USED WIG!

"This was the first AND LAST time I ordered a wig from HouseofBeauty.com. I ordered a Bobbi Boss wig and what I received appears to be a USED wig.
The box was torn, the wig seemed to have just been thrown in the box (no hairnet, messy and no invoice) and it smelled of what I can only guess was hairspray (as the fibers were stiff). Another indicator that it was a used wig? The tags inside the wig were dirty/stained. The bangs also appeared to have been thinned out
( I have tried this wig before at a wig store only they didn't have it in the color I wanted which was the only reason I ordered online from house of beauty.)
I tried calling the company several times and it only goes to voicemail. No return phone calls on messages left.
The only reason I am not returning the wig is because, based on other reviews, I know they won't be refunding my money and they will just pass the wig on to another customer.
As I said...first AND LAST time I order any wigs from this company.

Rep reply posted Jan-16-2017

“Dear customer.,
All of the wigs we have is coming directly from the manufacturer and we do not sell a used products. If you need more help please include your order number(was send to you by email).

2017-01-11

"Hi Every one thanks the experience was great people and on time shipment.Thanks Lionell Jacob's

Terrible service

"I paid for but never received my order."

Rep reply posted Jan-11-2017

“Dear customer.,
If you would like us to help you please provide us with your order number.

Share HouseOfBeautyWorld.com's store rating

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a merchant member
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,406 merchant members.