Stores > HouseOfBeautyWorld.com

• HouseOfBeautyWo

• Address: 2191 Hornig Rd.
    • Contact: help@houseofbeautyworld.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.96/10 1.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10

2016-04-24

Ok

"Wanted harder. Bristle. They were too soft "

2016-04-23

Not happy

"It took to long for tracking number, delivery, and once the money is received. A tracking number should have been given the same or the next. Not two weeks later.
As far as using this service again . I don't think I will be, but I wish you much success.
Ty.

2016-04-23

What is going on?

"Why is it that the store us open but no one answers any calls I called 8 times both the store and customer service. I would like to have my package today. I put in for next day air saver delivery. I haven't received any tracking info what is going on I need an answer!!"

This review was modified by Kay29 on April 23 2016 10:07:00 AM

2016-04-22

Love this website

"I really love this website. I was able to find some hair products that I haven't found in a while."

2016-04-22

satisfied customer.....

"I am an extremely happy customer shopping on this site, starting from the information given about the product on my selections upto the time I received my selected items...arrived on schedule time...overall well done...have recommended this shopping site to my friends and family."

2016-04-21

"very satisfied with the whole process. order came faster than I expected.

This is the second time I have ordered from you and will consider doing it again.

2016-04-18

nothing but the truth.

"there was an issue with colors. the company called me at home and offered me other colors.it worked out just fine for me. Dee G>"

2016-04-18

smellin good

"Great experience. quick delivery great product"

2016-04-17

Never received order!!!

"Been a month and still haven't received order. Sent email and never received a answer "

Rep reply posted Apr-19-2016

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Dear customer,
Could you please provide us your order number and we'll help you to resolve this issue.”

2016-04-16

"I am very happy to have found this site - good service - good prices and delivery,
The package was packed with care and everything was just fine - I really appreciate the FREE SHIPPING also.

I'll be back

Rose M. Hughes

2016-04-15

THE WORST STORE EVER

"PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND ORDER FROM THIS MERCHANT.I PLACED AN ORDER ON 3/8/16. TODAY IS THE 4/15/16. I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE PRODUCTS OR A REFUND.NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE."

Rep reply posted Apr-19-2016

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Dear customer,
Your order was refunded. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your business.”

2016-04-12

Satisfied in SA Tx

"Your web site was very helpful in fulfilling my order. I had been trying to fine the products that I ordered. You fulfilled my order request. Thank you House Of Beauty World. You Rock."

Wonderful

"Very easy to use this site. Fast and efficient. Would order from them again. "

Pamper Me

"I don't have to go from store to store, looking for the product and a good price.....It's nice when you can order, get the order just as ordered, with an excellent price, and delivered to your door in a timely manner! I look forward to the arrive, knowing that I will be happy and satisfied, later... I use it and 'Pamper Me!""

Timely

"Looked at a lot of retailers for the products. You had them and delivered in a timely manner. Very satisfied."

Share HouseOfBeautyWorld.com's store rating

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a merchant member
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,604 merchant members.