Stores > HouseOfBeautyWorld.com

• HouseOfBeautyWo HouseOfBeautyWorld.com Elite Status

• Address: 2191 Hornig Rd.
    • Contact: help@houseofbeautyworld.com
    • Phone: 1-800-588-0266
    • Fax: 215-576-7382

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.33/10 2.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.17/10 3.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10

2016-09-21

"My order has been great. Will order again. Thanks in advance. "

2016-09-20

Good service and product

"Good service snd product offerted"

2016-09-18

EASY BREEZY

"The eyelashes I'd been looking for we're finally found at House of Beauty World and ordering was as simple as 1 2 3 from the comfort of my hotel room. Shortly after I received them in my mailbox. Reasonably priced!"

2016-09-18

"High quality. Well worth the price."

2016-09-16

GOT it

"I searched the internet you had the best price and it was easy to shop with your set up. Shipping in always done right and on time."

2016-09-13

Fast shipping

"Item received just as ordered, shipping was fast and right on time!"

2016-09-12

JB

"The product was great, the service was great. My order was shipped when I was told it would ship and received when I was told I would receive it. The order process was great "

2016-09-12

"VERY PLEASED WITH ORDERS AND WILL CONTINUE TO SHOP WITH THIS COMPANY"

2016-09-09

Love this brush!

"Great store! Love the product. Fast shipping, great price. I will definitely shop here again. Thanks for great service. "

2016-09-09

House Of Beauty World Rocks!!!

"I LOVE! LOVE!! LOVE!!! ordering my hair products at House Of Beauty World.com very much!!! Whenever I order products they arrive within a week. The prices are unbelievable even though I live in Canada but I do not care because it is worth it! I will continue to order from House Of Beauty World.com for fabulous hair care products for as long as I am alive!!! Thank you very much, House Of Beauty World!!! You rock!!!"

2016-09-07

Just a Awesome Store!

"I always did like shopping at your store. You just seem to have everything a woman would need to keep herself looking beautiful."

2016-09-07

Awesome

"Very satisfied great product will order again"

2016-09-06

Very DISSATISFIED!

"I never received my order and I asked for a refund and have not received it. I will never order from them again. No one answers the phone and they do not return phone messages or e-mails. I will be filing a complaint against them."

Rep reply posted Sep-06-2016

A rep from HouseOfBeautyWorld.com, Houseofbeauty, has responded

“Dear customer,
We are apologize for your inconvenience but you was already refunded so please check it with your bank.
HOBWorld”

2016-09-06

The new creamy crack

"This product is so amazing. My daughter is black/Hispanic. She has very thick curly hair. Her hair needs de tangled often. The take down cream made my life so much easier. I will be using the take down cream often in her hair. "

2016-09-05

"It's exactly what I wanted!

Share HouseOfBeautyWorld.com's store rating

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a merchant member
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.