Stores > HouseOfBeautyWorld.com

• HouseOfBeautyWo

• Address: 2191 Hornig Rd.
    • Contact: help@houseofbeautyworld.com
    • Phone: 1-800-588-0266
    • Fax: 215-576-7382

Product & services pricing Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.03/10 3.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10

2016-07-17

"Love, this product!! Deep condition is its life lol, I recommend it to anyone who is natural "

A rep from HouseOfBeautyWorld.com, Houseofbeauty, has responded

“we will be sure to make you happy and satisfied ”

2016-07-16

"You sent the wrong product and when I called and emailed you you told me you could do nothing about it I even sent pictures of what I ordered and what you sent and your rep was extremely rude. My friends and I will not order from you again"

A rep from HouseOfBeautyWorld.com, Houseofbeauty, has responded

“we are so sorry you feel that way, can you just provide us with the order HOB number so we can serve you better. ”

2016-07-16

Totally Not Satisfied

"Found item on web-site I had been looking for as local beauty stores no longer carried it. Ordered a case of it to find, not only did the website notify the item was the item discontinued, but that the notification did not appear until after they took my money. Yes it was refunded later, BUT, I do not intend to attempt to purchase any more items from this web-site. Also requested unsubscribe and am still receiving emails. Total bummer.

I am done with HOB. Thanks for letting me vent.

2016-07-15

Still waiting for my products.

"I bought some products online but some weren't delivered. I have sent them notice the same day and every week for months! I receive the products and realized there were missing some items . I got no answers for all the e-mails I sent, but when I sent a e-mail saying that I would find a review page and write what I was experiencing somebody called me saying that they would send my money back,.. I am still waiting the money back or the product .... the worse customer service representative I ever seen!!! I don't recommend!! "

2016-07-14

Happy Customer

"I ordered a foot sander/drill and was super satisfied with the delivery and product."

2016-07-13

"Customer Satisfaction"!!!

"House Of Beauty World is Very Reliable. My order was filled and shipped in a very timely manner that was impressive. I received a refund, within two day, after speaking to customer service, for a prepaid item that was no longer available. I definitely wil order from this company again!l"

2016-07-12

"I ordered folicure shampoo and you sent conditioner. I had a call about a week ago and told me you would ship shampoo after receiving the conditioned I returned which cost me about $10.00 in shipping, and the call was to tell me what shipping would be. I put in on my debit card. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED SHAMPOO AS OF TONIIGHT THE 12TH.
WHERE IS MY SHAMPOO

A rep from HouseOfBeautyWorld.com, Houseofbeauty, has responded

“We are apologize for that our target to make you happy, we just need your order No. so we can serve you better. ”

2016-07-12

Never again!

"I ordered from this company about two weeks ago. I was expecting quick processing and shipping and got neither. I haven't received tracking information or even a response from this company. Still haven't received my products at all. Never again will I order from them"

This review was modified by daebae on July 12 2016 09:24:42 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-20-2016

A rep from HouseOfBeautyWorld.com, Houseofbeauty, has responded

“HI, We r sorry you feel that way, please accept our apology for that we checked on our system its show up that Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 12:18 pm on July 15, 2016
Tracking Number: 9400116901640291639090
Thanks and have a good day.”

2016-07-11

Thanks

"Fast delivery, fair price, easy transaction "

A rep from HouseOfBeautyWorld.com, Houseofbeauty, has responded

“you r more than welcome. ”

2016-07-11

Love It

"amazing site for both prices and trust "

2016-07-10

I ♥ HOUSEOFBEAUTY

"I JUST LOVE THE PRICES OF THE ITEMS I BUY...THANKS HOUSEOFBEAUTY..."

Happy Hair

"was very please that my order was send to me in real good time. I receive all the items but for 1 which was out of stock at the time,I will order again."

2016-07-09

"Everything, I get from your company has been great for my hair, I will be reordered again , great stuff. I recommend,if you are natural great stuff my hair like it."

Extremely satifief

"Thanks for excellent products"

2016-07-08

Positive

"Smooth transaction, as described and packed well. Thank you!"

Share HouseOfBeautyWorld.com's store rating

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a merchant member
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,537 merchant members.