• HouseOfBeautyWo

• Address: 2191 Hornig Rd.
    • Contact: help@houseofbeautyworld.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.85/10 2.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.81/10 1.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.12/10 1.12/10

2015-08-01

"I love there products and the price is just right. My makeup went out of business but I can still find it HERE. I started looking for Posner Cream to Powder about 5 years ago and the House of Beauty was the only site that still sold it. So I buy a dozen at a time. I like to make sure I have my beauty products. I have already recommend this site to several of my girlfriends and they all shop here "

2015-07-31

"I purchased 2 hot brushes which will be useless to me as the voltage is different in Australia, I did not know at the time of purchase, I sent an email to ask for a refund and did not receive anything back not even to say it cannot be refunded, so now I have two items that can only be used for landfill . totally disappointed that I got no answer at least"

2015-07-31

"I ordered my hair on 7/17/15. You got my money because I checked with the bank. I got an email on 7/22/15 stating to allow 2-4 days and then I would get a tracking number. I am yet to get a tracking number. I called and cannot get ANYONE on the phone! I am so frustrated. If I get a resolution to this I would happily go back and update this rating, but the fact remains, your customer service is not available to your customers! My order # is 344080. Please let me know what is going on."

2015-07-31

"Made an online purchase in June, 2015. After not hearing from them in 2 weeks, I called and was told they did not have the product in stock, as soon as they receive it, it will be shipped the next day. On July 1, 2015 I was sent two of the 4 products. One of the products expired April, 2015, the other product was old. I immediately called customer service and they said they would email me a return label. No return label for over a week, called again the next week, no label. Called on the 28th of July, still no label. I said I wanted to cancel the entire order. No refund, no email, no response. DO NOT DO Business with this company. My fight is not over, it's July 31, 2015."

2015-07-31

"I have search all over the tri state area for black opal.House of beauty is awesome the only company that I know that has it "

2015-07-30

"Quick and easy, love this sight...thank you"

2015-07-30

"Thay have things men can not find in my age group 55andup thank you for having them for us. Always on time shipping fast. You can't beat the price. Keep up the good customer service. G.Walls Delaware "

2015-07-29

"Generally, I am very satisfied with House of Beauty products; however, I was very disappointed with this order. Specifically, I ordered 3 Bobbi Boss Passion Wigs M380 in the FS4/12 color. The wigs I received are a darker color than I requested (although the package says FS4/12) and I know this because I have ordered this wig previously and it is much lighter as indicated in your color chart. The wigs received seem to more closely match the color shown on the model (FS2963.) Additionally, it took almost a month to receive them and because of other issues I have not had time to contact your customer service regarding your return policy."

2015-07-26

"It was easy to navigate the site and select from various types and brands of beauty product. I was very satisfied with my purchase. "

2015-07-26

"My experience was straightforward. I ordered and received the items in the period of time it was promised."

2015-07-25

"i was very lucky to find this store. i've been searching all over the place for this product and very pleased when i found it at house of beauty. thank you on a job done well

2015-07-24

"Very satisfied with the product"

2015-07-23

"I have looked everywhere in my area for this makeup. Not only do you carry it, but having it shipped to me makes life much easier."

Rep reply posted Jul-24-2015

2015-07-22

"I am very satisfied with HouseofBeautyWorld.com with the service. It was fast and efficient. Thank you. "

Rep reply posted Jul-23-2015

“‚ÄúDear Customer,

2015-07-22

"It over a month I order something for my hair they take my money send me a email told me my order ship still now I never receive anything call the company who ever pick the call said to me not to call that number again I just hope they refund the money back to the account I'm very surprised because this is not a first time I order from the company "

Share HouseOfBeautyWorld.com's store rating

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a merchant member
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.