• HouseOfBeautyWo

• Address: 2191 Hornig Rd.
    • Contact: help@houseofbeautyworld.com
    • Phone: 1-800-588-0266
    • Fax: 215-576-7382

Product & services pricing Rating 6.26/10 6.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.55/10 2.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.94/10 2.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.83/10 1.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.17/10 1.17/10

"Ordered an item. And said delivered meanwhile there was none. If there is none don't put on website "

"The product arrived in a timely manner and it was packed very well. I definitely will order from you again in the future!"

"I'm in a dispute with them NOW. PayPal is helping me to resolve. It's a MESS, they don't have enough people to answer the phone. When they do - they are rude. I will NOT ever buy anything from them again. It was my first time trying to buy ponytails...it was bad. They have the hair back and I don't have a credit OR the product. I'll now leave it to PayPal. Lucky for me it was less than $34.00. "

"Still have not received this order. Was told it shipped but never received my credit card charged"

"It took a lot longer to fulfill my order than they advised and I would have liked a status email. When the order came there was only one of the color that I ordered and the other two were alternates that I did not request. I am keeping them as the color I ordered appears to be hard to find, but I would have liked some more contact to give me some options "

"Easy to order and the products arrived quickly."

"The shipment to Canada is too expensive, you need to give your customers shipping options to choose from."

"my hair conditioner i order was crack, and hair conditioner was in the box. "

"My experience with House of Beauty was excellent - Merchandise received in proper order - well packaged and in excellent condition. I recommend them to those seeking to purchase a produce."

"Sun 7/26/2015: Received confirmation of order HOB-346362
Tues 7/28/15: Credit card charged
Fri 7/31/2015: Response after requested tracking # : "Your order is being processed. Please allow 2 to 4 business days processing time after which you'll receive a tracking number from us.
Wed 8/5/2015: Requested full refund if products are not available. No response
Thurs 8/6/2015: Called customer service at 215.576.0717 several times...no answer. Called 267-686-8961, followed prompts for customer service, no answer.
Friday 8/7/2015: Called customer service at 215.576.0717 several times...no answer. Called 267-686-8961, followed prompts for customer service, no answer.
Mon 8/10/2015: Requested status of order. No response
As of Sat 8/15/2015: No response.....other than promotional emails every few days!!

"I have purchased a couple of items through House of Beauty and they have always been exactly what they were advertised as and the products are exactly what I wanted. I will definitely be ordering through them again."

Rep reply posted Aug-14-2015

HouseOfBeautyWorld Team”

"They were great at giving me a refund for a miss ordered item."

HouseOfBeautyWorld Team”

"Shipping was quick , one of the products I ordered became out of stock , I was refunded immediately hassle free. Will order again from House of Beauty!"

HouseOfBeautyWorld Team”

"Never received my product. "

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“anonymous reviews, without referring to HOB order confirmation number, are considered fictitious.”

"Ordering was easy, thanks for the discounts, fast delivery. "

Share HouseOfBeautyWorld.com's store rating

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a merchant member
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,710 merchant members.