• Address: 2385 W Cheltenham ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.52/10 1.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.07/10 3.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.02/10 1.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.82/10 1.82/10

"Not only was House of Beauty one of the few stores that carried the product I needed, it was shipped super fast. Awesome!! They will definitely be on my list for futureurchases of beauty products."

"I have always ordered from this company. For the items I always order, they are always in stock & ship out right away. I really like the weekly specials being emailed to me. I have recommended several of my friends to this company. "

"My conditioning mask was less expensive and shipped faster than any other site. It even got here earlier than expected! Thank you so much, you have absolutely earned yourself a repeat customer!"

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Thank You very much for Your business. We will do our best to continue meeting Your expectations!”

"I always appreciate the prompt service HOB provides and I was very impressed with the call I received from the company asking about color preference due to one color being out of stock in my order. I don't know if Vivica Fox has taken over the Beverly Johnson line because I received Vivica Fox wigs instead of the Beverly Johnson wigs I originally ordered. Also, HOB should check out Freetress Fullcap Beverly Hills Girl Instant Wig on skimpiness of hair. The wig is usually a little fuller. "

“Dear Hermance,
We appreciate Your continuous business and we will do our best to meet all Your expectations with Your next orders
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com”

"DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

I placed an order with HOB on 7/15 (a Tuesday). According their website, my order was suppose to ship out the same day if placed before noon; I missed the clock by 5 mins. Called "customer service" literally within 5 mins of my order being placed, spoke with Tamika who says that my order should go out the next day. Two days later, no confirm. email or tracking number. So, I call back on Thursday morning and ask if there was a problem since I had not received anything yet. Customer service (Tamika) gives me a soft spoken "When they fill it, you'll get it when you get it or you can just cancel your order now. It's up to you. What do you want to do?" Seriously. I ask for a manager, he's in a meeting. So, I call back the next day (Friday) after still not receiving any info on my order that should have gone out at least two days ago (especially since they took out the money less than ten mins after I placed the order). Ask for the manager AGAIN, CS (Tamika) says he's in a meeting and no, my order still has not been filled- this time I left my name and number for him to call: NO CALL BACK FROM THE MANAGER AT ALL. I call back 4-5 hours later, he's STILL in a meeting, BUT since she's tired of telling me that I can just cancel my order for the 4th time, she (CS) puts someone else named Alex on the phone who claims to be their buyer. Alex goes on to tell me that they DO NOT have the items I ordered and are back ordering them and should have it by Tuesday on the following week; oh, and they will do me the FAVOR by 'express shipping' it to me so that I should have it by that Friday. Since I have already had to wait a week, it's most unlikely that anything would be 'expressed shipped' since I have to wait no matter what OR I can just cancel the order.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I wish I had read the reviews first, but it's a sad day when you have to review a company to see if they keep their word just to send you some fake hair. Would have been OOOBBA pissed if I was ordering malaysian or brazilian virgin and getting this type treatment and extremely poor service.

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“This is a fraud comment. The order number provided by the reviewer which is 245555 doesn't exist at all (245130 is the last order number till July 22, 2014). Furthermore no any contact was done by this reviewer with our customer service representatives. The intention of the comment is to hurt our business and misinform the readers.”

"I was extremely pleased with the overall sevice, the quality of the products, and timely fashion it took to receive the items ordered."

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Thank You very much for Your order!”

"Terrible website don't purchase anything from them they them completely changed my order without my approval even when I asked them not to do so. They are so inconsiderate of the customer and find every reasons to delay me from getting my refund from all the items that was missing from my order. This is the second time. I will not buy anything from this website"

“Dear Anne Marie,

We apologize for the inconvenience that have occurred. As we have called You and resolved with You this problem we want to repeat again that we will do our best to meet Your expectations with Your next orders. In the meantime all of Your 18 orders are processed and delivered properly

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com”

"I was very pleased with my purchase from House Of Beauty World. I ordered on line
received confirmations for my purchase. I have ordered in the past. I will continue to order from you. Great customer service.

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Thank You very much for Your continuous business!”

"Product received was not as described nor was it wanted. An item was also cancelled which I was unaware of until package arrived. I also had to purchase new hair for my appointment."

“Dear Joann,
You have purchased 2 packs of Sensual Indian Loose Deep Hair and a Model Model Closure. The both packs of hair were shipped to You and delivered to You meanwhile the model model closure was sold out. It was refunded to You immediately into Your paypal account and the rest of the items were shipped as soon as You were notified
Please let us know if there is any problem related to Your order so that we be able to help You resolve it
SIncerely,
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com”

" The product was not what I thought it would be. The clips on the clip- in- bangs barely work and I think that they could be improved so that they attach much more securely and easily. I would not recommend this product."

“Dear Robin,

You have placed an order for Hairdo Jessica Simpson Clip In Bangs and we have shipped Your order immediately. We are one of the main authorized dealers of Hairdo in United States and every item is guaranteed high quality. If You have any problems with the quality of the merchandise, You can contact Hairdo directly

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com”

"I received an incorrect item from HouseOfBeauty. I called customer service and a lady told me that I would receive an email from them starting the refund process. I received one email from them on Jun 20 stating "Dear Customer, We apologize for the mishap with your product we are looking into fixing this as soon as possible. You will receive a follow up email regarding your order. Thank You HouseOfBeautyWorld Team" Never received another email from them since then. I tried emailing several times and I even called customer service back a couple days later and an asian guy(who was very rude by the way and hung up in my face) told me to wait for an email. Well, it has been almost a month and I have not received ANY response from ANYONE. I just want my money back and am VERY UNHAPPY."

“Dear Phylicia ,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Your full refund was issued back to Your card. In the meantime You can replace Your order and Your next order will be processed properly. You can keep the other merchandise You have received

House Of Beauty World”

"Customer service polite and delivery was speedy."

“Dear Vivienne,

Thank You for Your business.”

"I ordered some combs from you and everything went very smoothly. The product was delivered on time and was just whatr we wanted. Thank you for great service.
Gene

“Dear Gene,

Thank You for Your business!”

"Very stressful dealing with these people. My order was delivered to the wrong address and they kept on promising me that they will resolve the issue as soon as possible but never did. The supervisor even spoke about the poor work ethics of the ladies working in customer service. The item was never delivered to date, it has been a month and counting, and they would not refund my money. Please save yourself the hassle of dealing with these kind of people. Not worth it. "

“Dear Jimmy,

We are sorry to hear that You experienced a problem with Your current order. As UPS tracking number 1Z7392X80399295158 indicates, Your order was shipped within 4 hours after You placed Your order. Since You have been our customer since 2011 and have more than 10 orders, Your satisfaction is the key for us. Therefore, when You informed us that You haven't received Your order, we have refunded You the full amount. The Paypal confirmation number for the refund is 64G2332648753494N. If You still have any questions regarding Your order, simply contact us. In the meantime, we will wait for Your next orders.”

"They are quick in shipping out your products and I have never experienced such promptness in product or service delivery elsewhere.

- npokosi (New York)

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Thank You very much for Your continuous business!”

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a merchant member
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.