• Address: 2385 W Cheltenham ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.34/10 2.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.44/10 2.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.60/10 0.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.74/10 0.74/10

"After 11 days, I placed an order, I still do not know what is going on. When I called customer service, I was told by the representative that she was going to check the warehouse because there is nothing showing up in the system. Is that good customer service or should I rather say, is that a reliable company? You decide.
Another amazing story is that the website is showing free shipping after a certain purchase amount. When you buy for that amount, you are still charge for shipping. Is that a sign of good advertising or not? You make the call.
At this point, it is up to you if you want to purchase something from this company.

"I Have Yet To Receive My Package! "

"My order came on time. Was very satisfied."

"I AM VERY WELL PLEASED WITH HOUSE OF BEAUTY AND I WILL BE ORDERING FROM THEM AGAIN. "

"Package arrived in a timely manner. "

"Took a really long time to get my order "

"Great experience. I haven't had a chance to use my shampoo yet, but it came quickly and was packaged well. My first time ordering from this site and it was wonderful. I will definitely be a repeat customer."

"I love to shop at your store, I just look up at what I want, and then I order, with no problem at all, I am still waiting for my last order hope I get it soon. "

"Wasnt delivered when stated. Culd have paid less shipping"

"Quick prompt processing and delivery "

"My order was accurate and delivered in a very timely manner. Very pleased! !!!!"

"The purchase process was easy. It was the delivery process that was excessive. I ordered the hair and it took over a week for the tracking number to be placed in the system. "

"It was an easy experience to order what I wanted and delivery was very prompt."

"The product was shipped to me on time in excellent condition at a great price. "

"I am very dissatisfied with House of Beauty World because I have yet to receive my products. When I called them about the order, they were very rude. Today is the 18th of February and I have called them at least six times. No response. I have emailed them at least six times. No response. They have been paid, but I have no products. I am very disappointed and I will never order from them ever again. My next step will be to my credit card company to see if their payment can be revoked. They should have to pay some kind of penalty for their rude and unresponsive behavior."

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a merchant member
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,906 merchant members.