Stores > HouseOfBeautyWorld.com

• HouseOfBeautyWo

• Address: 2191 Hornig Rd.
    • Contact: help@houseofbeautyworld.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.19/10 3.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.35/10 2.35/10

2016-08-22

Only 3 days!

"HOB always delivers my product within three days it seems no matter when I order. I made my last order on a Saturday evening, I received it Wednesday at 9:00 a.m. in time for my appointment at 11:00!"

2016-08-22

Very Satisfied

"I always receive my packages quickly and in good condition. I continue to shop here because the pricing is right and the quality is excellent!"

2016-08-21

Wrong product

"I ordered three packs of wavy curly bulk braiding hair and i recieved track hair.I was very didappointed and i will never order here again.NOT SATIFIED ST ALL .EORST EXPERIENCE EVER."

This review was modified by hotjunebug3735 on August 22 2016 03:28:20 PM

2016-08-19

Stole my money for a product they never sent and refused to refund it.

"I am very dissatisfied with this company. I bought multiple products from them in a purchase which they charged me fully for, but their packaging employee left out the most expensive product because it didn't fit in the box they way it was packed, but I was still charged for it. I contacted them three times and was simply ignored. I had to file a dispute with Pay Pay for my money back for the product they didn't send and they even ignored Pay Pal. This is a very unprofessional and rude company. They will never see my money again. Don't charge customers for what you don't send them and don't steal their money by refusing to give them a refund for what you didn't send. EXTREMELY BAD Customer Service!"

This review was modified by shazzarkallie on August 22 2016 03:28:42 PM

2016-08-18

Great Price Point!

"I've been using this product for years and as much as I love it, I find it to be a bit pricey. I'm elated that I can no purchase this product without breaking the bank. Also, the shipping took less time than I expected."

2016-08-18

Happy with items despite delay

"They did not have the items I ordered readily available; they left a voicemail explaining the situation, but did not send an email. I was nevertheless happy because the items arrived within the delay period that was indicated."

2016-08-17

Great company great experience

"I've ordered from House of Beauty twice now and both times the experience was enjoyable. The online catalog & order interface is intuitive and the prices are less than I'd pay at local stores. Delivery is fast and packaging is professional. I've only ordered twice from HOB but thus far - absolutely no complaints."

2016-08-16

Hair Rating:

"House of Beauty World.com was very quick to get my order out I will surely deal
with them again.

2016-08-16

Dia what it said...

"I was very satisfied with the products I ordered from House of Beauty. The products were exactly what they said they would be. There was no guessing. The descriptions were right on!
I was very satisfied!
Linda Logan

2016-08-15

hard to find

"Great price on multiples , and had what i was looking for,no one else had this item as low cost as you."

2016-08-15

Extremely satisfied

"Price was great! And shipping was very fast. Will definitely shop with houseofbeautyworld.com again."

2016-08-14

"I was happy because you had the item I wanted and the price was good, The shipment got here safely."

good stuff

"I use this product regularly and I am happy that you carry it. thanks

Authentic Store

"The products are of good quality. The store has a very good customer care. The shipping is always faster than expected ."

2016-08-12

very dissatisfied with my order!

"I ordered some skin care stuff at a total of $25.09 and it said that the shipping would take about 3-7 business days, my card was also charged immediately. I ordered this on 7/30/16 and its been two weeks already and i havent recieved my stuff. When i called custumer services i was told i had to wait about 24 hrs for information on my order and why it was not shipped or why it was taking so long. I am strongly dissatisfied with their service and i dont think i will be shopping online here again. its better to just buy it in person from a more trustworthy store to avoid situations like this. I am still waiting for a response and i defenately recommend for them to be more careful with their orders and shipments so that future customers dont go through what i had to go through."

This review was modified by jimenal1214 on August 12 2016 11:23:15 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-18-2016

A rep from HouseOfBeautyWorld.com, Houseofbeauty, has responded

“Dear customer, we are apologize for delay of your product but we ship it to you already and provide you with the tracking number so you will receive it in couple days.
HOBworld ”

Share HouseOfBeautyWorld.com's store rating

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a merchant member
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,514 merchant members.