Stores > HouseOfBeautyWorld.com

• HouseOfBeautyWo

• Address: 2191 Hornig Rd.
    • Contact: help@houseofbeautyworld.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.89/10 2.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10

2016-06-25

Good shipping

"Good shipping service, great stock availability, friendly customer service staff."

2016-06-24

I now live in the House of Beauty

"I'm so happy that I found this site. Most of the things that I have ordered have been excellent. Only one thing I ordered a blue eye liner and when I received it , it was dry. So it wasn't worth it to send it back so I just took the lost and I won't order eyeliner anymore. But all in all I really like the site. "

2016-06-23

Quick Shipment

"I've ordered Dominican HaIr Products from this company twice.
Products are as advertised and very reasonably priced.
Shipping time was VERY QUICK. Will continue to order
products from House Of Beauty World as needed.

2016-06-22

Patiently waited!

"Just my luck the products that I ordered were out of stock.!!! I had to wait 3 weeks for my order to arrive...Overall when the products finally arrived I was satisfied with it...

2016-06-22

Terrible

"We ordered a few products to see if this company was reliable enough to deal with on a weekly bases and they flunked the test with flying colors. Usually when we order from other companies we get our orders back at a reasonable 3 to 4 days with house of beauty it took 3 weeks and still didn't send all the merchandize."

2016-06-21

Slow Refund

"The wig I ordered was out of stock. It took to long to receive a refund. Will not order from you again. "

2016-06-20

Very natural

"I love both half wigs; each of them look and feel like my natural hair. They were delivered on time for me to enjoy. Thank you very much! I will order again soon. "

2016-06-20

they have stole me

"i bought some items from their wholesale program but they don't have it in stock i ordered 650 pcs but they only offered me 180 pcs only after that they didn't answer my calls and my emails and one of the employee had yelled on me "

This review was modified by abrar--- on June 20 2016 02:27:12 AM

A rep from HouseOfBeautyWorld.com, Houseofbeauty, has responded

“Dear customer Abrar Alfozan, we are apologizing for this inconvenience but with NYX manufacturer nobody aloud to order more then 12 pcs in a month and we trying to do our best and ordering 100 pcs in month. We use to try to be in touch with you to let you know this information for the last 1 month but we have no response from you. ”

Love my wigs

"I got the items as expected in a timely manner. I will order again"

This review was modified by Info-51984 on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

A rep from HouseOfBeautyWorld.com, Houseofbeauty, has responded

“We are so happy to have you as our customer ”

Great transaction

"Couldn't find this product at thebeauty supply stores by me. Was fortunate to find it at this site at a great price. Thx guys!!"

This review was modified by Pitosofrito on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

Cannot Get Refund

" I ordered two wigs on my last order, which One was perfectly fine , but the other one was anything but what I had expected in coloration, So I used the number that was on my credit card and I researched another number to make a call I left a voicemail message and no one has ever called me back . I am seeking a refund for the one that had the coloration that did not match what was on the site I still have the packaging . My next move is to contact my credit card company and let them know that I've done everything I could so I can get a refund on one of the two . Other than that , their wigs are fine ."

This review was modified by jaei1208 on June 23 2016 08:35:07 AM

“Dear customer,
We are apologizing for this inconvenience but we send you what you order if you didn't like the product you can send it back to us and we can exchange it for you as soon as the product going to be never used and in the same condition as we send it to you.

2016-06-18

ORDER & YOU SHALL RECEIVE

"I ordered on two different occasions, and was so delighted to deal with House of Beauty World. The items I received were exactly what I ordered, and the shipping was super fast.
I definitely plan on ordering a lot more from House of Beauty World.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

2016-06-18

Excellent! Very Satisfied!

"I found a product I needed but can no longer find locally. Price was good and service Excellent! Will Shop Again!! Thanks :)

2016-06-17

If you like your MONEY .. please read this

"Ordered a pair of FHI on 29th May, only to realise that this company doesn't supply the uk plug even though they are happy to send them to the uk!
I then emailed them 2 hrs after asking as it did not state the plug output!

I was told I would receive a email within 2 hrs regarding cancellation of my order and my refund...

Well this is when the fun part starts , I waited and waited ...so called them back and that's when something magical happened..no one answered ever again not even through email...not even through PayPal! It's now 17th June and I am only receiving confirmation by PayPal that I am getting a refund!

I marked them a 1 star because unfortunately you don't get a 0 stars option.

Some of you will read this and not care and still order from them ... So one bit of advice I can give you is GO THROUGH PAYPAL...and be prepared for a long wait and NO COMMUNICATION UNLESS YOU LIKE TALKING TO THEIR VOICEMAIL ;)

This review was modified by Yamaha_r1 on June 17 2016 04:21:32 AM

“Dear customer,
We are apologizing for this inconvenience but you was refunded already. And before you place an order with any company you need to be make sure where are they located in this case you not going to have the same problem.

2016-06-16

The worst ever

"I am very annoyed with this company. I ordered product from them in May. I didn't receive my stuff when they stated which was 3-5 days. I then canceled because they said it was on back order after I reached out to them. No one called me or emailed me or anything to state it was on back order. So then after having to call again after I had already emailed them asking for them to cancel they canceled it. They never stated to me it was going to take another 7-14 business days until I emailed them again about my order. It's now been a month and I have not received my money back or the product."

“Dear customer,
Please provide us with your order number so we can help you to resolve your problem.

Share HouseOfBeautyWorld.com's store rating

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a merchant member
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,566 merchant members.