• Address: 2385 W Cheltenham ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.57/10 2.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.41/10 3.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.05/10 1.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"Haven't received order yet don't know"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-18-2014

“Hello, sarahgill7769
Could you please send me your order number?”

"I did not receive the products yet. "

“Hello audreyinca!
Could you please provide me your order number and we'll try to resolve your issue.”

"I have ordered many times from you but my experience this time was very unsatisfactory, I never received any email confirmation and I placed my order on 12/5 and as of today 12/16 it still has not shipped. I have made repeated calls and each time I recieve a different answer. Still have no tracking number and most recent conversation was that they do not have all the items in stock. The only helpful and courteous person was Inna. "

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Hello, Itsmine664! We are really sorry about this.
Your order was shipped today, you'll get tracking information soon.”

"I never received a confirmation email for my order and no one EVER picks up the phone. I wouldn't even care if they didn't charge my card right away. Now I'm almost $40 out of pocket with no product. Worst company I've dealt with. If I don't receive an email or any kind of response, I'll involve my bank. SMH ridiculous!!"

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

““ Hello, unsatisfiedcsr! We are really sorry about this.We will try to help You with Your order as soon as possible. Could you please send me your order number?”

"Was told the item I ordered was on back order, then was told it was unavailable and a refund would be sent via PayPal. I placed my order on Nov.22 2014. Was told I would get a refund on Dec. 10 2014. Now I can't reach them via phone or email. WHAT GIVES!
UPDATE! refund was completed. Thanks

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Hello, rockhound712012! We are really sorry about this.
We will try to help You as soon as possible.”

"I still have not received my package or confirmation it has been shipped I ordered on Dec 4th. It said 3-5 business days to receive my order an still nothing "

“Hello a_prelipp!

"I placed my order on December 5, 2014 and I received an email that my order shipped on December 8, 2014....ok so I waited and waited and as of December 16, 2014 I still haven't received my package....so I called to House of Beauty and they kept me on hold, hung up on me, called back and answering machine kept coming on, so yes I'm very dissatisfied with their service and the fact that the funds have been debited out of my account and I still don't have my order yet is not good business at all. The sad part is I ordered it for Christmas which as of today is nine days away so I am a very dissappointed , dissatisfied customer!!!!!!!"

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Hello, 207moore! We are really sorry about this.
Your order was lost by PO. We'll send it in a few days

We apologize for the inconvenience that You have with your order.”

"They never shipped the item and its been 17 days. They don't answer their phone or email and after I leave a message, they don't call back. It seems like they are basically running a scam."

“Hello, mrvitalik
We are really sorry about this.
Your order was lost by PO. We'll send it in a few days

We apologize for the inconvenience that You have with your order.”

"Best prices on line. Highly recommend to everyone."

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“We are glad to hear that You were satisfied with your order in House of Beauty store. Thank You for Your respond!”

"I like the website it was easy but the only thing you don't email the customers after they place the order or email them when you are shipping the order out. "

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Hello, alineorkes! Thank You for Your respond!”

"The product came as expected."

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

"been buying products for over a year and overall been very satisfied.

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

"Product was perfectly packaged."

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

"Very satisfied with price, product. Received item in a very timely manner"

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

"Quick delivery and the items were securely packaged to ensure that none of the products spilled."

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a merchant member
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.