• Address: 2385 W Cheltenham ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.14/10 1.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.05/10 1.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.46/10 1.46/10

"NEVER EVER order from this company. I placed an order and never received product. I had to dispute the charges on my credit card because they charged it but never sent my order. I sent them 5 emails with no response. Worst company I have ever dealt with. Do yourself a favor don't order from them. If I could rate them with negative stars I'd give them -10!

THERE RESPONSE IS AN OUT AND OUT LIE THEY NEVER CONTACTED ME ONCE THEY NEVER RESPONDED TO MY 5 EMAILS. THE DID NOTHING AND THEY ARE NOW LYING!

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-06-2014

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Dear customer, your order was cancelled and refunded after we let you know that the item was coming in 1 week. Since you told us that you don't want to wait, we processed your refund. We apologize for any misunderstandings.”

"I never received my items!!!
Never even received a tracking number...
I contacted then 7 times with not a single response!!!! Extremely let down!! Terrible service!!! I will never use this site again and will tell everyone to stay away unless they finally decide to rectify my issue ASAP.

Edit: why couldn't someone just reply to my emails and tell me this from the start? And I still have no tracking number...!

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-06-2014

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Dear customer, your order was processed and shipped to you to Australia on time. Local customs may hold the packages sometimes to check it. if you have any questions please contact us at supportgroup@houseofbeautyworld.com”

"I paid for purchase on August 10 & now on August 25 I still don't have my products. I was told it will be delivered in 2 days. The site said delivery 5-9 days. I feel I should have a refund. "

“Dear Pamperedpammc,

We are sorry to hear that You are having a problem with Your order. Please contact our customer service at 215-576-0717 or email at supportgroup@houseofbeautyworld.com and we will be glad to locate Your order as well as resolve any issues related to Your order.”

"Great service! My order came in sooner than I expected. "

“Dear Lawrence,

Thank You for Your order!”

"I am amazed how fast it was shipped. That was great. But shipping fee was a little too high for me."

“Dear customer,

Thank You for Your business!”

"RECEIVED ITEM REQUESTED IN IN A TIMELY MANNER - NO PROBLEMS"

“Dear customer,

Thank You very much for Your business!”

"It was all I expected it to be"

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Dear customer, thank You very much for Your business!”

"It has been over 10 days and did not receive my order, I can not even trace my package it was shipped cheapest way possible and charged $36 you should have shipped via fedex or ups.

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Dear customer, all orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. Some of the international packages however stay in customer's shipping country customs for a period of time. Please check the tracking information for more details.”

"I always enjoy ordering from House of Beauty. I love the products and they get here always on the day when expected or a day early. They have great products and the shipping is great!

Omolola

“Dear Omolola,

Thank You for Your business. We are happy to be in service!”

"I was very satisfied with their prompt delivery and the items that I received."

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Thank You very much for Your continuous business!”

"Ordered two wigs wrong colour arrived. Returned express courier at my own expense from Australia cost me with insurance $165. 21 Days later / 4 emails / 3 long distance phone calls and I spoke to a customer service representative who simply responded with "we are a very large organisation and very busy". I work for a global organisation and I would never have the nerve to say that to one of our customers. Service in the past has been good but when it goes wrong it's bad. Apparently I should expect an email next week confirming my goods have been returned. Wonderful - one month after I returned the product and not one single person has contacted me from the company. If you're overseas and the time difference is great I wouldn't risk ordering from this company. If they get the order wrong you will be setting your alarm clock time and time again to phone to chase for updates."

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Dear Christine, we apologize for the inconvenience and for the delay. Your return was received, processed and an exchange was shipped back to Australia. We appreciate Your continuous business and apologize for any mishandling of Your exchange.”

"Great I never had any bad experience with this company what a pleasure "

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Thank You very much for Your continuous business! It is our pleasure to serve You!”

"I have not received my package. USPS left a note in my mail box that they tried to deliver and that I can pick it up after 8/20/14. How big is the package? I should not have to go to the Post Office and pick it up. A 3.4 ounce bottle of hair oil should be able to fit in my mailbox. You charged $7.45 for shipping (in 5-9 days). It's been 10 days and I have to wait until after tomorrow and go stand in line at the post office? I am not a happy customer at all. Would you be happy about it?
Redken Diamond Oil 884486112064 1 30.00
Shatterproof Shine 3.4oz

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Dear customer, even though the bottle You purchased is small, it is glass and we bubble wrap so that Your merchandise doesn't get damaged until You receive it. We ship thousands of package daily to all corners of the world. Our priority in shipping is to make sure that each of our customers get the package safe even though it costs us more to ship bigger packages than smaller ones. We hope for Your appreciation for the way we handle our packaging. Thank You for Your business!”

"I was disappointed that an item for $3.95 turned out to cost $8.94 after the postage so I shall not be using this way again."

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Dear customer, we have one of the cheapest shipping prices on the web, which starts at $5.95 and free after $50. Since we pay full price for the shipping the price of the shipping can not go any lower than this. Thank You for Your business!”

"My order was filled and received promptly. I will be ordering from House of Beauty World again."

Houseofbeauty, HouseOfBeautyWorld.com rep has responded

“Dear customer, Thank You for Your order! We will be happy to process Your orders!”

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a merchant member
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.