• Address: 2385 W Cheltenham ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.62/10 2.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.15/10 1.15/10

"The prices are great, the delivery was great, but I was disappointed that one of the products I needed was out of stock and instead of asking me if I wanted to put my order on hold until they had the product back in supply, they automatically refunded my funds and now I have to re-order all over again.

There may be a good reason for that, but I was not made aware of it.

I will continue to order from them but will call first so that I don't have to go through that again.

"I love house of beauty and I don't want to leave a bad review. I have called to no avail, my case is on file and there has been no other way to reach you so call me back. Thanks"

"They had everything I needed a s delivered quickly. It's been an awesome experience. "

your website was easy to manage, and your delivery was excellent. I made my wife aware of your company, as I was amazed at how many products you carry.

"HOB was marketting the product they did not have and canceled my order in silence . It was wasting my time."

"Dear House of Beauty Customer Service,

I just recently discovered this marvellous on-line shopping with House of Beauty, thanks for providing us this good service.

The only area I need to voice out is the shipping charges for Canadian which is about 35% added up to the purchase price. I spent over $50.00 everytime when I shopped with HOB but with no free shipping. I would still like to shop more with House of Beauty and hopefully you could offer to Canadian with cheaper rates on shipping expenses.

Thanks again to House of Beauty, you have great offers and services! Wish you and your company every prosperity in near future!

Thanks and Regards,
Mary Wang
Coquitlam, BC, Canada

"I have been doing business with House of Beauty for quite awhile, and I have never run into this problem before. I never a note that my order and credit card number has been received. After one week, I called to see if there was a problem since I had not heard from you all. I was told that the item was out of stock and I wouldn't receive it for 7 to 10 days, I have an appointment to have my hair braided and I haven't receive my product and will have to pay my stylist for the missing my appointment. I've always used your company before and had never been disappointed before. It makes me wonder if and when I send another order, how will that be handeled."

"I ordered Alexander DeMarkoff makeup and it came quickly and packaged sturdy. "

"Checkout was easy, delivery was fast and when expected! Love the products I purchased."

"I thought I was purchasing the same item as I've previously used. It was a trio of eyeshadows. The product I received was a duo."

"Items as described, prompt delivery"

"My experience with this store was wonderful. I will order from them again. Please try them. You will not regret it.

"I am very pleas with the products and services I have received"

"it has been almost 3 weeks I'm going on for that we place the order and never received it I can't tell you how the order is because we never received the order I'm still waiting

"I loved the product and the quick and fast service! I will be ordering again soon."

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is a merchant member
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.