Hotdishes Reviews - hotdishes.net Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.75/10 4 reviews

Hotdishes is not a merchant member
Hotdishes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"do not use this web site..They do not deliver anything they promise..and it looks like a scam. The phone number goes to a voice mail and please stay away from this vendor to save your money.."

modified review This review was modified by user_new on December 09 2013 08:08:31 AM

Rating 8/104/5

"I just shocked about your reviews about hotdishes.com; they are one of the more reliable online shops. I know them for soo many years by now & v've been purchasing appliances for more than 10 yrs . They offer awesome customer service and even we gotta issue with our stone grinder and they fixed it within 3 days of time.
Most important thing is that they won’t charge the card unless shipping the item and sometimes Shipping carrier makes delay & that’s makes you disappointed.

Overall I’m very much satisfied with their service till now.

Rating 8/104/5

"Thanks very much for your co-operation in the replacement of the wet grinder. The premier wet grinder works fine and gives a smooth batter."

modified review This review was modified by banumathi on July 30 2013 07:58:57 PM

"Do not use this website!!! It is some kind of a scam. I ordered a cooking pan from this website. They charged my credit card, and I never heard from them again. There is a phone number they provide but it always takes you to their voice mail. I left at least 6-7 messages asking to either ship me the product I ordered or return the amount they charged me. They never responded. Luckily, I paid with my credit card. I had to contact my credit card company to get hotdishes charge reversed. "