Stores > Hotdishes
  • Hotdishes

Voice your opinion! Review Hotdishes by clicking a star below.
2016-03-21

worth sharing

We ordered a pressure cooker spare part from hotdishes and was very impressed. They had the cheapest price for this item with free shipping. so I decided to give them a try. Spare part arrived in less than 4working days. Very happy with their customer support and would definitely order from them again.

2015-09-14

"Do not order anything from this site.We ordered some pressure cooker accessories on August 2015.Confirmation email tells that they send it via Fedex .I Called atleast 4 times since then ,till this date we never got the product.Person I spoke with (Mr Sham) is a Crook.He Always said I delivered it.Then he says sorry ,its a mistake,I will deliver it today.We never got the product .Anyway stay away from this crook southindian company and save your money "

2013-12-09

"do not use this web site..They do not deliver anything they promise..and it looks like a scam. The phone number goes to a voice mail and please stay away from this vendor to save your money.."

2013-11-09

"I have been a customer with hotdishes for the past 10 years great customer service and they resolve issues immediately ."

2013-06-09

great customer experience

"Just wanted to share the great customer experience, great prices and overall experience I had with hotdishes.net after looking for a wet stone grinder"

2013-01-08

"I just shocked about your reviews about hotdishes.com; they are one of the more reliable online shops. I know them for soo many years by now & v've been purchasing appliances for more than 10 yrs . They offer awesome customer service and even we gotta issue with our stone grinder and they fixed it within 3 days of time.
Most important thing is that they won’t charge the card unless shipping the item and sometimes Shipping carrier makes delay & that’s makes you disappointed.

Overall I’m very much satisfied with their service till now.

2012-12-26

"Thanks very much for your co-operation in the replacement of the wet grinder. The premier wet grinder works fine and gives a smooth batter."

2012-06-09

"Do not use this website!!! It is some kind of a scam. I ordered a cooking pan from this website. They charged my credit card, and I never heard from them again. There is a phone number they provide but it always takes you to their voice mail. I left at least 6-7 messages asking to either ship me the product I ordered or return the amount they charged me. They never responded. Luckily, I paid with my credit card. I had to contact my credit card company to get hotdishes charge reversed. "

Share Hotdishes's store rating

Hotdishes is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hotdishes is not a merchant member
Hotdishes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!