"do not use this web site..They do not deliver anything they promise..and it looks like a scam. The phone number goes to a voice mail and please stay away from this vendor to save your money.."

modified review This review was modified by user_new on December 09 2013 08:08:31 AM

"I have been a customer with hotdishes for the past 10 years great customer service and they resolve issues immediately ."

modified review This review was modified by anusam on November 09 2013 05:00:04 AM

"Great service loved working with sam at hotdishes"

modified review This review was modified by MenakaR on June 14 2013 08:10:15 PM

"I just shocked about your reviews about hotdishes.com; they are one of the more reliable online shops. I know them for soo many years by now & v've been purchasing appliances for more than 10 yrs . They offer awesome customer service and even we gotta issue with our stone grinder and they fixed it within 3 days of time.
Most important thing is that they won’t charge the card unless shipping the item and sometimes Shipping carrier makes delay & that’s makes you disappointed.

Overall I’m very much satisfied with their service till now.

"Thanks very much for your co-operation in the replacement of the wet grinder. The premier wet grinder works fine and gives a smooth batter."

modified review This review was modified by banumathi on July 30 2013 07:58:57 PM

"Do not use this website!!! It is some kind of a scam. I ordered a cooking pan from this website. They charged my credit card, and I never heard from them again. There is a phone number they provide but it always takes you to their voice mail. I left at least 6-7 messages asking to either ship me the product I ordered or return the amount they charged me. They never responded. Luckily, I paid with my credit card. I had to contact my credit card company to get hotdishes charge reversed. "

Hotdishes is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hotdishes is not a merchant member
Hotdishes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!