• Rating 8.50/10 471 reviews

Hot Tub Warehouse is not a merchant member
    Hot Tub Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Hot Tub Warehouse contact information

• Address: 1278 S 1200 W Ste 1 Ogden, UT
    • Contact: info@hottubwarehouse.com
    • Phone: 866-724-6240
    • Customer Support: 866-724-6240
    • Business Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM MT

"I bought a spa cover lifter for our new hot tub. Our hot tub is located at our cabin so once we received the lifter at our home it took a few weeks to get it to the cabin and install it.

After a couple of hours and getting literally to the final step, it was evident that the product was defective. I de-installed the unit, requested and received an RMA # and sent it back. They denied the return. I requested in writing on multiple occasions to call me to discuss. They ignored the requests, they were non responsive to my emails. Instead they sent it back to our home saying return rejected.

They had multiple times to properly handle this customer issue and each time refused. They ignored the customer.

I would never purchase anything from them again. The worst on line purchasing experience I've ever had. They don't stand behind defective products. They don't respond to customer inquiries. They don't stand behind their own actions when they did provide an RMA #.

modified review This review was modified by tjlacey2000 on October 01 2013 07:50:23 AM

"Fast shipping and Good Prices!"

"Hot Tub Warehouse is my go-to place for everything related to my hot tub. They have great prices and fast shipping, what more could I ask for?"

"Ordered a part for my hot tub on Monday and got the part today! I have ordered many parts from the Hot Tub Warehouse and have never been disappointed. Their reps have been really helpful in figuring out what I need and the parts ship super fast! Thanks again! I am sure I will be ordering more stuff in the near future."

"I had a bad experience with this retailer. The spa part they shipped was defective. I had to ship it back to them at my expense. It took them 3 weeks to determine that the part was in fact defective. Then they told me they no longer stocked the part and if I wanted another one it would take weeks to get it. I elected to get a refund, which they take care of. However, I was without my hot tub for over a month and had to pay shipping to return a defective product. Will never use them again!"

"Great selection and prices. Both my orders have arrived quickly. I'll continue to use them!"

"I was looking for parts for a very old spa,and this was the site that actually took time to research what model I had and actually had the parts.They shipped the next day and everything was exactly what I had ordered. When I need some more parts and accessories I won't have to search the net any more as Hot Tub Warehouse not only has everything I need,they had the best prices of them all.Thanks HTW."

"EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T PUT IT TO TO USE YET MY BALBOA SPA CONTROLLER GOT TO ME IN RECORD TIME. ABOUT THE FASTEST SERVICE I'VE EVER HAD FROM ANYBODY. YOU DO A GREAT JOB.
THANKS,
CHARLES HARVEY

"Everything was delivered fast and complete. My was correct and everything worked well."

"Haven't received the product yet"

"excellent service. very pleased"

"As a business we feel customer satifaction is a must we also feel that the customer should have top quality products. With Hot Tub Warehouse they delivered top quality service, product and delivered in a top quality time frame."

"This was a very easy transaction. Product arived sooner than expected.

"The web site was friendly, it was easy to find the part I was looking for. Shipping was quick and the part works great. Thanks!"

"Thank you for the fast delivery of my purchase to arrive before Christmas. "