• Address: 1278 S 1200 W Ste 1 Ogden, UT
    • Contact: info@hottubwarehouse.com
    • Phone: 866-724-6240
    • Customer Support: 866-724-6240
    • Business Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM MT

"I ordered a Waterway pump from Hot Tub Warehouse. I was charged for 2 pumps, only recieved 1, but did not notice this until later because a pool and spa company installed the pump and had all the paperwork with them. Upon realizing the bogus charge, I contacted their customer service and was told they can prove I ordered 2 pumps, 2 pumps left their warehouse, and FedEx delivered 2 pumps. I was told to take it up with FedEx. I assured Hot Tub Warehouse that I only ordered 1, as my hot tub only uses 1 pump, and I only recieved 1 pump they proceeded to tell me I was wrong and had an Oh well attitude. So, I will be fighting this to the bitter end....$315 overage is a bit too much.."

modified review This review was modified by annie384 on August 11 2014 12:23:26 PM

"I ordered Part # 3410830-10 they instead sent me # 3410830-15. I reached out to them to have them to do one of the following:

A. Send me correct wet end so my hubby can fix it and return the other wet end.
B. Send me a return authorization
c. Refund

They opted for none of the above. They insisted on me sending them pictures to PROVE that I was not lying. Why would someone lie about a pool pump? I sent them a picture. They wanted me to return the 50lb pump at my cost and pay a 10% restocking fee. They also hung up on me Three times as well.

Obviously I contacted my credit card company AND the Better Business Bureau.

modified review This review was modified by jenmisstx on May 19 2014 08:14:01 AM

"I bought a spa cover lifter for our new hot tub. Our hot tub is located at our cabin so once we received the lifter at our home it took a few weeks to get it to the cabin and install it.

After a couple of hours and getting literally to the final step, it was evident that the product was defective. I de-installed the unit, requested and received an RMA # and sent it back. They denied the return. I requested in writing on multiple occasions to call me to discuss. They ignored the requests, they were non responsive to my emails. Instead they sent it back to our home saying return rejected.

They had multiple times to properly handle this customer issue and each time refused. They ignored the customer.

I would never purchase anything from them again. The worst on line purchasing experience I've ever had. They don't stand behind defective products. They don't respond to customer inquiries. They don't stand behind their own actions when they did provide an RMA #.

modified review This review was modified by tjlacey2000 on October 01 2013 07:50:23 AM

"Fast shipping and Good Prices!"

"Hot Tub Warehouse is my go-to place for everything related to my hot tub. They have great prices and fast shipping, what more could I ask for?"

"Ordered a part for my hot tub on Monday and got the part today! I have ordered many parts from the Hot Tub Warehouse and have never been disappointed. Their reps have been really helpful in figuring out what I need and the parts ship super fast! Thanks again! I am sure I will be ordering more stuff in the near future."

"I had a bad experience with this retailer. The spa part they shipped was defective. I had to ship it back to them at my expense. It took them 3 weeks to determine that the part was in fact defective. Then they told me they no longer stocked the part and if I wanted another one it would take weeks to get it. I elected to get a refund, which they take care of. However, I was without my hot tub for over a month and had to pay shipping to return a defective product. Will never use them again!"

"Great selection and prices. Both my orders have arrived quickly. I'll continue to use them!"

"I was looking for parts for a very old spa,and this was the site that actually took time to research what model I had and actually had the parts.They shipped the next day and everything was exactly what I had ordered. When I need some more parts and accessories I won't have to search the net any more as Hot Tub Warehouse not only has everything I need,they had the best prices of them all.Thanks HTW."

"EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T PUT IT TO TO USE YET MY BALBOA SPA CONTROLLER GOT TO ME IN RECORD TIME. ABOUT THE FASTEST SERVICE I'VE EVER HAD FROM ANYBODY. YOU DO A GREAT JOB.
THANKS,
CHARLES HARVEY

"Everything was delivered fast and complete. My was correct and everything worked well."

"Haven't received the product yet"

"excellent service. very pleased"

"As a business we feel customer satifaction is a must we also feel that the customer should have top quality products. With Hot Tub Warehouse they delivered top quality service, product and delivered in a top quality time frame."

"This was a very easy transaction. Product arived sooner than expected.

Hot Tub Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hot Tub Warehouse is not a merchant member
Hot Tub Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!