Stores > Hot Dog Collars

32033
      888-635-3647
      help@hotdogcollars.com
      888-635-3647

Voice your opinion! Review Hot Dog Collars by clicking a star below.
2017-04-25

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I had ordered a small tag for each of my 2 dogs. Being a first time user on this site I was not sure what I was in for. First off ... shipping was VERY fast. They came 3 days before expected arrival. Then I noticed there were 3 tags. They had put a cute little note on the invoice apologizing for the goof and gave it to me at no cost along with the correct one ( so they said ). I looked those tags over and over and saw no mistakes. My point is that their customer service is top notch .. prices for products and shipping cant be beat and I will do all my dog shopping with them! KUDOS HOT DOG COLLARS! THANK YOU "

2017-04-05

5 stars.

"5 stars. Excellent experience w/this company."

2016-03-17

Crooks!!

"I order 3 dog collars and my credit card was charged and no collars were delivered. I contacted the company twice and no response. Don't waste your time or money!"

2015-01-30

"This was my first time using this company and I can proudly say that the round style leashes and training collars we ordered we're of very high quaility. I needed to go with a round leash because I have very bad arthritus in my hands and I can't hold onto the strap style and these are so comfortable to hold in my hands and very strong as well. I will order again from them in a heart beat. 5 Stars plus for them!!!!!!"

2014-12-26

"Issue resolved. Company gave partial refund for defective item."

2014-11-09

"This review just repeats what I wrote directly to Hot Dog Collars after receiving my order of 4 collars. I couldn't be more impressed or satisfied with the quality of the collars and the speed with which I received my order. On the same day that I wrote to tell them how happy I was, I received an acknowledgement of my e-mail and then received a personal response. Too many times, vendors only hear the complaints, I am very happy to tell anyone in the market for dog collars, leads, etc., that they should definitely take a look at Hot Dog Collars."

2014-10-22

"I am barking with joy. Not only did I get two gorgeous and well-constructed Martingale Collars, but I also found a company that worked with me when I had to return the product due to my measurement error. I am recommending this site to all of my dog-owner friends."

2014-08-28

"The embroidery is such that if you're dog's neck is growing, & you enlarge the collar, the writing gets more obscured by the plastic adjuster piece.
Terrible customer service to boot.
Took much longer than Orvis or LLBean.
Much lower quality collar (color is stamped on).
AVOID!!!

2014-08-13

"First time I ordered from this site and will not be ordering again. Absolutely horrible customer service. They sent me the wrong size harness yet refuse to admit it was their error even though everything else in my order was a size small. When I called and asked to exchange the product and have them pay for the shipping since it was their error they refused. They are rude and act as if they could care less about the customer or their product. If you try to return something and want a full credit forget it they take 10% out of refund even if it was their error! Filed a complaint with the better business bureau."

2014-07-11

"This is the first order I have done with Hot Dog Collars, but it will not be the last. I ordered a personalized collar foe our new puppy, along with a few needed things. I realized the next day I had misspelled his name. Knowing that most online orders you make it you take it, I just ordered another, spelled right this time. This morning (2 days since first order) I had an e-mail asking if they were seeing two orders for the same collar? Of course I explained what I did, and just excepted to get both. Nope they cancelled the wrong collar and replaced it with the right one. Okay that would be good customer service, they did one better. They returned my total for the extra collar and the shipping. I have been in retail customer service for 25 years, and I appreciate AMAZING customer service. That is what I received. Again thank you so much. I also put this on Facebook. Sincerely your customer for life,Evangelin "

2013-05-22

"I wanted to leave a post here because hotdogcollars has a ton of bad reviews here. It seems like most have to do with personal ID tags. Maybe that's not their bag and you shouldn't get an ID tag. I ordered a doggy door bell, 2 doggy bandanas and a Green Bay Packer premium dog collar. I ordered on the 13th and received my order on the 17th. Everything looks fantastic and I'm extremely pleased. I would do business with again. They even included 4 doggy treats!"

2013-02-04

"This was the worst experience I have ever had with buying something online. I bought it and I still haven't received it 11 days later. I called to see what was going on twice and they just hung up on me twice after putting me on hold for 30 minutes."

2012-12-19

"I placed 2 separate orders with this company on 12/01/2012 for 3 Eco Nap Pet Mats - I was charged for same on 12/04/2012 and have yet to receive my order.

Tried to call them - not available. So now after looking for reviews of this company and horrified by what i am seeing I am going to dispute the charges.

2012-11-07

"HAD TO FILE COMPLAINT WITH BBB-SHOULD HAVE LOOKED THERE BEFORE PURCHASING-THEY HAVE AN "F" RATING ALREADY!!!

On October 8, 2012 I purchased 2 ID tags from hotdogcollars.com-order #381156. On approximately October 15th I received the items. One of the ID tags was for my dog. I purchased the Crystal Crown Pet ID Tag - With Engraving (Purple MED/LG (HDC-T015-0012)) for $7.99. I proceeded to put the tag onto my dogs collar the following day. On October 21st I noticed that the purple crown shaped insert of the tag had fallen out of the tag frame. I looked everywhere, including the yard, to find it. I was left to assume that my dog had ingested the item and for several days had to go through her feces looking for it until she had passed it. That very day that I noticed it missing I emailed the company. I could not send it back for a refund, it wasn't in new condition since it was defective. I did not want a "warranty" replacement because I did not want the same item for the same thing to occur again to my dog! I also was not willing to pay shipping to send the tag bag for something that was the company's fault. I offered to email them a picture and I requested that a plain style tag, without an insert, be made and sent to me at no cost (this tag I picked was the same $7.99 price as the original). The next day I received a generic response not addressing my situation at all, like they hadn't even read my issue. It prompted me to go to their "help and returns" page which I had already done which told me I didn't fit into any of those basic returns...hence why I emailed them. I responded to this email, very upset at their lack of help and the fact that I was having to go through my dogs feces to find this piece. Two weeks later, today, I still haven't heard from them or received a replacement. I have tried calling and have been hung up on (by Sherri, the same person emailing me). I have written on their Facebook page explaining my situation. They just delete my comment and block me. I am fed up. It is a matter of principal at this point. I tried to shop with the "lil guy" and this is what I get, not happy!

2012-09-07

"This was my first time using their website. I ordered a pink Patriots collar and leash on Sunday 9/2 and recevied it on Thursday 9/6. I am very satisfied with the products I received and will order from them again....MINPINS/OXFORD,MASS"

Share Hot Dog Collars's store rating

Hot Dog Collars is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hot Dog Collars is not a merchant member
Hot Dog Collars does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!