HotSlots 1/32 Slot Car Shop Reviews - hotslots132.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.81/10 971 reviews

HotSlots 1/32 Slot Car Shop is a merchant member
HotSlots 1/32 Slot Car Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"William is very helpful. He made my purchase experience very enjoyable and he always is willing to assist with any questions. He makes shopping with HotSlots a very rewarding experience. I cannot say that for Brent. "

"Great store, great products. "

"Good knowing sales people.also caring people that. Want your order is correct. "

"I made my order on Monday and got it by the following Thursday/Friday.

Everything that I ordered was available---what could I possibly complain
about??!!

"It was more than worth the 2.5 hour drive from the north side of Chicago. I spent several hours at the store running my cars, meeting Brent and the Owner (who remembered my name - that's customer service!). I ended up buying two more excellent cars and really enjoying the place. From now on whenever I'm in the Chicago area, I plan on making the drive to Hot Slots 132."

"they allowed me to change my order the day after I placed it via the Web and then they contacted me to let me know they did not have all the parts in that I had ordered and they were back ordered. That is pretty good service."

"Order was filled accurately and I received the order in two days. Great service! I will order more Carrera products from HotSlots."

"Quick and friendly service as all ways "

"They are great and I will buy again I have ms and they let me call my order in and help with it. Thanks nelson"

"Great online store for me. Have everything and deliver. Great prices also."

"You folks have always been on top of your business, with great service & quick shipping, plus e-mail updates thru-out any purchase. Keep up the GREAT work."

"Awesome customer service!! Highly recommended!!"

"Good Fast friendly service. thanks"

Rating 8/104/5

"I'm happy with the product I purchased. The salesman was very helpful in assisting me. I will buy from them again."

"Always happy with Hotshots. Items shipped quickly and packed tight and secure."