Horticulture Source / usisu.com Reviews - horticulturesource.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.30/10 135 reviews

Horticulture Source / usisu.com is a merchant member
Horticulture Source / usisu.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.

What is this?

"Horticulturesource.com is the best! Tons of gardening products at low prices! Fast shipping... A+"

"Still did not receive order"

modified review reply posted Mar-21-2014

usisu, Horticulture Source / usi rep has responded

“The first portion of your order was delivered March 17, 2014 , 12:15 pm (USPS: 420427289405510200828116593744). The remainder of your order shipped with Expected Delivery Day: Saturday, March 22, 2014 (USPS: 9405510200793056674368).”

"I didn't break, and got here fast."

"Website has too much jumbled information. Parts are scattered, example: search "humidor" then "Humidome" youll get differ search results for both. These should ALL be under 1 category, and save us the nightmare searching/ parts matching.

Also you sell parts of whole complete sets, which you ALSO have to search and match the right parts, more errors for the user and frustration. Website should be revamped (it hasn't in least 5 years i know of). The orders come from different locations, meaning my orders couldn't be bundled. And it cost me a MINT to have 7 plastic buckets/planters shipped to me.

Will return ASAP, not happy with your site or service. Also had an order made by 1 of your "reps." ( Who i called 4x to help with finding parts) Which they fouled and ordered me the wrong parts totally. Some couldnt even compose my order over the phone, i dont know why.

VERY UNHAPPY and frustrated. A shame because your site has some very nice stuff. 8(

modified review reply posted Mar-13-2014

usisu, Horticulture Source / usi rep has responded

“Different search terms would naturally produce different search results. All the propagation items are in fact in the same category. You can even search within a specific category or specific manufacturer for example. In addition to selling parts we also sell complete systems/kits. Each item is labeled with the specific location(s) they ship from. If you are worried about any compatibility issues you can always email us and a product expert will respond. We are constantly updating the website.”

"Thank you so much.
Zach in particular really went the extra mile & his quick/precise action saved me from certain disaster.
Very helpful, convenient, fast & accurate!
I will be a return customer.

"Terrible Customer service- Never will do business again with these automatons.
Billed me for items no longer in stock, then only refunded the cost of the items, but not the shipping associated with the transaction, claiming other items had used up the shipping costs:
"Unfortunately the shipping charges for the other items consumed all shipping funds so we were unable to refund any additional shipping charges. Please place a new order for the items you wish to order. "
Then, they wanted me to pay new shipping charges for replacement items.
Nah!

modified review reply posted Mar-05-2014

usisu, Horticulture Source / usi rep has responded

“You were originally charged a discounted shipping rate. The actual cost to ship the order was $36.76, you only paid $26.47 in shipping. As the actual cost to ship the order was more than was paid in shipping there was no shipping to refund yet we did refund some shipping as requested.”

"Prompt processing and shipping, received my items in three days!"

"The order was here in 2 days regular shipping and no damages great customers Service ("

Rating 4/102/5

"SOLICITE ME ENVIARAN 1 1/4" GR0MMET Y ME ENVIARON 1 1/2" NO REGRESE LA MECANCIA PORQUE EL COSTO DEL REGRESO Y TRAMITES ME CUESTAN MAS QUE QL VALOR DE LO QUE ME ENVIARON. "

modified review reply posted Feb-05-2014

usisu, Horticulture Source / usi rep has responded

“The item ordered was Rubber Grommet 1 inch and that is what shipped. It is the inside diameter (so a 1" outer diameter barbed fitting will fit into it). The warehouse that filled the order does not sell 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" grommets. But if somehow you did get the wrong items we would be happy to setup a return, please contact us directly to setup a return.”

"I looked at the website to see if they carried the item I was interested in. They showed they carried it. So I was planning on ordering 2 of them. I decided to call to actually talk to someone and verify that they had 2 of them in stock before I placed the orderorder. The person told me they did have them in stock, ready to ship out. So I ordered 2 of them, thinking everything was fine. Several days went by and no email regarding shipping info was sent to me. So I logged onto the site to see what was going on with my order. I discovered that this company didn't have my items in stock. No email was even sent to me about this. So I canceled my order. This company has horrible communication with it's customers and with the phone dispatchers to the warehouse. I cannot imagine ordering from them again. Bad customer service! "

modified review reply posted Feb-03-2014

usisu, Horticulture Source / usi rep has responded

“Sometimes an order comes in before another, which wipes out the remaining inventory. So while an item may be in stock when you place your order, by the time shipping gets to filling your order the warehouse may run out. This seems to be the case here so we do apologize. We did however update the order status and notify you via email of the unavailability of the item the same day you placed the order.”

"Just what I was looking for...."

"Very disappointed. Still have not received the product as of 1/31/2014. I ordered a small package being my first time and since I live in Montclair, CA. 91763, I thought it would ship out of Ontario, CA. since I'm only a ten minute drive from there. Well it has not come If it takes this long for every order then I'm going to have to order from another distributor.

Thank you for your time, STILL WAITING 1/31/2014 time: 11:49am

modified review reply posted Jan-31-2014

usisu, Horticulture Source / usi rep has responded

“The order actually shipped from Vancouver, WA (the warehouse in Ontario, CA does not ship via USPS). This order which was placed on a Friday was shipped out the 2nd business day via the shipping method selected: USPS Standard Post/Parcel Select. Per the tracking "Expected Delivery Day: Friday, January 31, 2014." Please note the USPS does not guarantee Standard Post/Parcel Select shipping times. To get orders quicker please select a faster shipping method such as Priority Mail.”

"They didn't charge me the right amount on the shipping. So right before they ship it they ask for $23.99 more for shipping when I already paid $15 and some change the first time for the shipping. (GET YOUR SHIPPING TOGETHER). They did return my money the next day thats why they get one star...."

modified review reply posted Jan-29-2014

usisu, Horticulture Source / usi rep has responded

“Our profit margin wasn't sufficient to cover the difference in shipping, otherwise we would have. We apologize our vendor listed the weight of the item wrong (obviously a 2ft x 4ft item cannot ship for $15). We have corrected the weight so this will not happen again.”

"Works great very bright came double packaged so there was no damage. Big plus you can daisy chain multiple lights "

"Delivered quickly and safely. No complaints!"