• Horticulture So
    • Address: 10013 NE Hazel Dell Ave., #146, Vancouver, WA
    • Contact: https://www.horticulturesource.com/contact_us.php
    • Phone: 503-922-3352
    • Customer Support: 503-922-3352
    • Business Hours: Monday — Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Pacific UTC-8:00) US Holidays Observed
    • Fax: 503-438-4467

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

What is this?

"Excellent products, great prices and fast shipping. Very satisfied and will definitely purchase from again. "

"Ordered over a week ago and no delivery,no email,no contact,no shipping info and still haven't received item and paid for 2 day shipping"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-09-2015

usisu, Horticulture Source / usi rep has responded

“Please note the email address provided on the order comes back undeliverable. The shipping paid for was Priority mail not 2nd day.”

"I placed the order on a Saturday, 1/31/15. But my items are back ordered so they have not shipped yet. "

"My Items came ahead of schedule great prices "

"a hard choice which to pic all had great qualities"

"Ordering and delivery experience was satisfactory. Product selection was also satisfactory.

I emailed a question that was never answered.

"don't like shipping cost or low order charge added"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-29-2015

usisu, Horticulture Source / usi rep has responded

“Shipping on this order was only $2.35. We will happily refund the low order fee on your first order. Please remind us in the Comments text area while checking out.”

"Took too long to deliver and charged me for next day air but sent it second day air, very disappointed. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-29-2015

usisu, Horticulture Source / usi rep has responded

“We did refund for the savings on shipping. Unfortunately our vendor who shipped the order was slow to get the order out and sent it via the wrong shipping method. We do apologize for the very unusual delay.”

"I read some very bad reviews about Horticulture Source, so either I was very lucky or they're not really as bad as some of the reviews say.
I received my order in a quick and timely fashion, my order was complete with no damage, I was easily able to track my order from processing to delivery.
I would suggest this website to a friend.

"Good selection and great prices. Terrible customer service. Try to get someone to talk to on the phone and you'll be met with a journey to a dead end. They will only reply to you via email if you "submit a ticket"..........developer speak for get in line if you want to be helped. Not good customer service."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-06-2015

usisu, Horticulture Source / usi rep has responded

“Please note we do in fact reply to all emails. No "ticket" is required. This review is referring to an order number which is not one of ours.”

"Great customer service and fast shipping"

"it was larger than I expected and the grommets were split and had to be glued together, other than that it was just exactly as I expected it to be."

"Their prices are great and I was pleasantly surprised how quickly my order arrived."

"great prices and prompt delivery"

"VERY FAST SERVICE ,GOOD PRICES , LOTS OF CHOICES"

Share Horticulture Source / usisu.com's store rating

Horticulture Source / usisu.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Horticulture Source / usisu.com is a merchant member
Horticulture Source / usisu.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.