• Horticulture So
    • Address: 10013 NE Hazel Dell Ave., #146, Vancouver, WA
    • Contact: https://www.horticulturesource.com/contact_us.php
    • Phone: 503-922-3352
    • Customer Support: 503-922-3352
    • Business Hours: Monday — Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Pacific UTC-8:00) US Holidays Observed
    • Fax: 503-438-4467

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I placed my order and they said it shipped, but then they said they sent me a refund because the product was discontinued."

I tried to change the shipping address the very next day but was ignored

"it had been a week since m order and no info on shipping, I emailed and it took almost 2 days for a response. the product was apparently on back order, which was not told to me until a week after purchasing and charging me. Subsequently i canceled my order, poor very poor customer service"

"Placed a $400+ order in Nov. 2014. All items were listed in stock. I specifically asked them to check that before placing the order! As mentioned by others, they were happy to take my money before making sure that they had everything I asked for. Most of the items arrived within 2-3 weeks in a couple of shipments (BTW their S&H charges are high IMO). That's when it got interesting. A couple of items (worth ~$100 including shipping!) were still delayed. At that point they offered me a refund or the option to wait for the new availability date which was 01/09/2015. Come that date I expected to get my order or at least an email with a status report. But nope, I had to contact them! And you can't call but have to wait for them to respond to opening a support ticket. Which was fine initially. After repeating this process a few times (!!!!), a week ago, I decided I had enough so I asked for a refund of the cost and corresponding shipping of the missing items. I guess I am no longer surprised that they have not answered my request yet. However, they changed the status of my order from "Backordered" to "Processing" with a note "refund requested". The products they sent were fine and the cost was ok (except S&H). On the other hand I find it unacceptable for a merchant to charge for items without having them in stock. They kept ~$100 of my money for almost 4 months and now they ignore me knowing full well credit card companies have a 60-day cutoff for disputing charges. I guess we'll see about that.

Not a happy customer!

"I originally purchased an item which I was later told was out of stock and unavailable. I then found the same item still on your website, only at a much higher price. After contacting your sales reps, I was told again that the item was out of stock, even though it was still on the site. I purchased another item based on the initial order of the "unavailable" item. If I knew the first item was not available, I would have gone elsewhere for BOTH. I feel taken advantage of, will never do business with you again, and will share my experiences with my large and growing horticulture community here in Colorado."

"Satisfied with, prices, equipment and delivery!!! thanks!!! "

"Have not received my order yet"

"Show that an item is on backorder when I am placing an order so I can decide whether I want to wait two months or choose another item or supplier before submitting payment."

"Came with the quickness and was exactly what I needed. Will definitely be shopping here again as long as they have the lowest price (as was in the case in this transaction). Thanks again."

"Product wasn't fully assembled. Very important ground wires were not installed into product"

"fast and good111111111111111111111111111111111111111111"

"almost 10 days since placing order and they are still processing my order. service sucks. prices are good, only reason I use this store."

"Still haven't received my order. Everything else was good."

"Excellent products, great prices and fast shipping. Very satisfied and will definitely purchase from again. "

"Ordered over a week ago and no delivery,no email,no contact,no shipping info and still haven't received item and paid for 2 day shipping"

Share Horticulture Source / usisu.com's store rating

Horticulture Source / usisu.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Horticulture Source / usisu.com is not a merchant member
Horticulture Source / usisu.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!