What is this?

"Took too long to deliver and charged me for next day air but sent it second day air, very disappointed. "

"I read some very bad reviews about Horticulture Source, so either I was very lucky or they're not really as bad as some of the reviews say.
I received my order in a quick and timely fashion, my order was complete with no damage, I was easily able to track my order from processing to delivery.
I would suggest this website to a friend.

"Good selection and great prices. Terrible customer service. Try to get someone to talk to on the phone and you'll be met with a journey to a dead end. They will only reply to you via email if you "submit a ticket"..........developer speak for get in line if you want to be helped. Not good customer service."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-06-2015

usisu, Horticulture Source / usi rep has responded

“Please note we do in fact reply to all emails. No "ticket" is required. This review is referring to an order number which is not one of ours.”

"Great customer service and fast shipping"

"it was larger than I expected and the grommets were split and had to be glued together, other than that it was just exactly as I expected it to be."

"Their prices are great and I was pleasantly surprised how quickly my order arrived."

"great prices and prompt delivery"

"VERY FAST SERVICE ,GOOD PRICES , LOTS OF CHOICES"

"Took for ever to ship. Very slow. Will not buy from again. !!"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-07-2014

usisu, Horticulture Source / usi rep has responded

“98% of orders ship in 1.2 days (on average).”

"Speedy service and fast shipment , will use this company in the future"

"Amazing customer service ! I canceled an order and got a refund I requested the "same day " . This caused me to try them on my next purchase and I received the item in 2 days ! really great customer service even if you are asking for a refund !"

"fast response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"perfect attendance and straight "A"'s..."

"The service was right on time. Got the part in a timely manner and it was packaged well. The product was exactly what was in the description that I ordered. I will do business with them in the future."

"Quick shipping, item as described."

Horticulture Source / usisu.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Horticulture Source / usisu.com is a merchant member
Horticulture Source / usisu.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,899 merchant members.