• Address: 10013 NE Hazel Dell Ave., #146, Vancouver, WA
    • Contact: https://www.horticulturesource.com/contact_us.php
    • Phone: 503-922-3352
    • Customer Support: 503-922-3352
    • Business Hours: Monday — Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Pacific UTC-8:00) US Holidays Observed
    • Fax: 928-484-5514

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"Took for ever to ship. Very slow. Will not buy from again. !!"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-07-2014

usisu, Horticulture Source / usi rep has responded

“98% of orders ship in 1.2 days (on average).”

"Speedy service and fast shipment , will use this company in the future"

"Amazing customer service ! I canceled an order and got a refund I requested the "same day " . This caused me to try them on my next purchase and I received the item in 2 days ! really great customer service even if you are asking for a refund !"

"fast response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"perfect attendance and straight "A"'s..."

"The service was right on time. Got the part in a timely manner and it was packaged well. The product was exactly what was in the description that I ordered. I will do business with them in the future."

"Quick shipping, item as described."

"fast shipping, Items were in stock, great place to buy from."

"I'm normally not compelled to write a review but after spending approximately $10,000 at horticulturesource.com in the past 3 years I am left baffled why I stuck with them for so long. Most likely it was due to them having a very large selection and me not ever searching for a different horticulture source. I was also fooled by their "low" prices which are actually extremely high once they calculate shipping. Which will be hard for you to determine how bad your getting ripped off when your making a larger batch order since you won't be seeing the shipping price on each item. of the approximately 10k ive spent there i would say about $1200 of it was for shipping. On top of that there have been small but many mistakes on most of the orders I make. Granted I do make large order lists and they are then placing an order with manufactor or warehouse so it may not always be their fault rather it could be the person who shipped the wrong item. Either way at this point I am fed up with their service. I can't believe i stuck with them as long as I did. There are other online horticulture stores that make less mistakes and charge reasonable prices on shipping. I would suggest plant lighting hydroponics. I have recently started to order from them and have seen much lower shipping prices and have not had a problem yet but time will tell I suppose because I was intitally happy with horticulturesource but I think they have abused their reputation to start charging outrageous shipping costs. Furthermore, whenever contacted about a mistake they have made they will never make it up to. You will just receive your product after you have sent back the wrong product and then wait to receive the right one. Waiting a month to get a hydroponic part doesn't work out well when you have a batch of tamotoes that need a water pump. Oh, and if you wanna cancel and send back a part expect to pay for shipping as well as a 25%!!! restocking fee. Some way to pay back a customer who spends an average of $1000 or more per order. Oh you don't want that $400 co2 generator? sure we'll give you back $300 for it lol. Don't shop there unless you want the largest selection of problems and delays. Oh one more thing. $5 charge if your order is under $50. "

"The order arrive much faster than I imagined!"

"Merchandise purchased was delivered in a timely manner. I just applied it so we shall see how it works "

"The shipping here is not the greatest. My order did not arrive super quick and shipping was very expensive!! Make sure that you read the shipping policy before buying because they are outrageous! One of the things in my order was not exactly what I wanted. I would like to return that single item, but after paying return shipping and a minimum 25% restocking fee, it would hardly be worth the time and effort. I hate to recommend a multinational conglomerate, but if I could do it again I would bought from amazon. If you're going to buy something here, make sure you will not have to return it"

"They appear to have a great selection but it is hard for the customer to understand how shipping charges are calculated (I guess if products ordered come from multiple points of origin, you need to rethink your order), also no warning Re low order charges, which I incurred because I pulled two hydrofarm seed grow kits due to shipping charges. Again, great selection but I wound up buying the hydrofarm products on Amazon w free shipping. I had already received them when I finally received a notice from HorticultureSupply that my items had shipped. "

"THE BEST PLACE FOR GARDENING SUPPLIES THAT IVE FOUND! THEY GOT FREE SHIPPING AND ITEMS I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIND ANYWHERE ELSE! PLUS LOW PRICES! NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES. CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!"

"WARNING: DO NOT BUY HERE.

This was the first time ordering from this company and will be the last. Many of the low priced items DO NOT EXIST ON THE WEBSITE. YOU WILL FIND THIS OUT AFTER PLACING YOUR ORDER. You will receive an email with your tracking number. You will then receive an email stating, "We just learned that we are no longer selling Dr. Earth items: 739445 704950 717080. Refund for these items plus any freight savings will follow once we receive the final totals from accounting." The catch is that these items were the heaviest items in the shipment and they were also marked as "free shipping". SO THERE IS NO TRUE REBATE, YOUR SHIPMENT COST THE SAME, BUT FOR A LOT LESS WEIGHT. You will get your money back, but your shipping costs will be the SAME. So your actual cost when you ship will be greatly increased. Bait and Switch at it's finest.

Horticulture Source / usisu.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Horticulture Source / usisu.com is a merchant member
Horticulture Source / usisu.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.