Stores > HookedOnTronics.com

(800) 265-1030
      (954) 424-1752
      support@hookedontronics.com
      (800) 265-1030

Voice your opinion! Review HookedOnTronics.com by clicking a star below.
2016-09-01

Fast and great price!

"Thank you HookedOnTronics for being so Fast and have a great price!"

2016-04-26

Dishonest company AVOID! Beware! Beware! Beware!

"This company sold me a factory refurbished GPS as they listed as one. When the GPS arrived it was not refurbished it was indeed an old used junked out model that was missing components and incomplete. I sent back for refund immediately. The sellers receive the item back within 48 hours and have done nothing but give me one stall tactic after another about how they we're going to refund me but now they got to answer a claim with PayPal etc. This company Lacks the will to do the right thing, they think they can screw anybody and everybody they want on their schedule but this is one consumer that will never allow them to get away with it buyer beware if you do business with this company you're risking your money and your sanity."

2016-03-03

Waiting for 3 months

"I ordered a train horn for my vehicle from Hookedontronics in Nov. 2015, had to return it because it was the wrong size. I emailed them for a RA#, which is required. After approx. 3 weeks I hear back from them via email. I send the item back asking for a refund or exchange and its been 3 months and I have not heard a word from them. Every email I send, I get an auto response with no follow up email as the email claimed would happen. I can't contact a real person, all I want is my money refunded back to my card. I don't hundreds of dollars to give away."

2016-01-19

Excellent!!

"Very happy with products I've bought from them. Excellent seller, highly recommend!!"

2015-12-09

"I ordered from this company. They charged my debit card and never contacted me about shipping the item like their website "guarantees":

"We answer every email promptly, and always send email confirmations and tracking numbers with every order." (HookedOnTronics website)

This did not happen. I emailed them four times over a 12 day period. They never responded to my emails or phone calls.

I finally reached a person today. He informed me the delivery was made two days ago. I had no idea because it was being mailed directly to the shop doing the work and there is a language barrier. This didn't really help me because I spent the past several days thinking I had been scammed because HookedOnTronics refused to communicate with me after they charged my card. The only response from them was an auto-generated email acknowledging my email.

He couldn't answer why I didn't receive an email or a tracking number. He had no answer as to why no one from HookedOnTronics returned any of my numerous inquiries. Furthermore, he was not apologetic in any way.

I am a business owner and am appalled at the lack of professionalism at all levels. I highly recommend you spend your money elsewhere.

2015-10-26

"was brand spanking new never opened!!"

2015-09-07

"I have shopped with this company before. I purchased dynamat sound deadning for my truck, the product was received in it's original packaging and not out of date. They do not bait ant switch. I am satisfied with their product and shipping practices. I will do business with this company again. Product shipping was reasonable, they communicate very clearly when item is packaged for shipping and shipped. I did not have to wait very long to receive my product.
Louis G.

2015-05-29

"Great Shop - fast shipping, very well packaged, and premium NEW in retail packaging equipment! Always best to deal with an official distributor of product so you have complete care on the customer service side of the mfg if anything goes wrong - so far no issue and SWEET sound!"

2015-05-07

"Great Item, Great Seller, very fast and low prices"

2015-04-26

"Great service! Quality and value for the price ! Five stars!!"

2015-04-22

"HookedOnTronics never fails to deliver the best deals on premium electronics. I saved over 33% on a product that has been on the market less than 3 months. And on top of that, they offer a one year warranty matching the Manufacturer's. Order processing and shipping is quick and if you want it sooner, it doesn't cost much more. You can't go wrong with these guys. Highly recommend HookedOnTronics, I know I'll be back."

2015-03-31

"This camera was shipped quickly and received quicker than anticipated. The product is excellent, arrived in perfect shape, and looks like a piece of expensive jewelry. I am very happy to have found this item and company."

2015-03-24

"The FH-X820BS,double din I bought works like it should. It was the perfect size because I installed it into something that probably nobody installed this into, 2005 Dakota. I had to remake the bezel and it's the only thing that holds it in place now and it looks like it belongs there
thanks HookedOnTronics

2015-03-17

"HookedOnTronics.com had the best price on a set of JBL 4 inch car speakers. I ordered them and received them very quickly. They were packaged great with no damage. I installed them today and they sound excellent! So great price, fast shipping, and great product!"

2014-09-24

"Great seller, great opportunity to do business with and a knowledgeable presentation of sold product. Definitely will do business again in the future."

Share HookedOnTronics.com's store rating

HookedOnTronics.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HookedOnTronics.com is not a merchant member
HookedOnTronics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!