Stores > Honeywell Store

Product & services pricing Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10

Good so far

"Ordering filters for our humidifier. Came to the Honeywell site to ensure I am getting a true Honeywell filter instead of a generic one (which happened to me through another site). I was surprised at the low cost and will continue to purchase my filters here. Shipping price was reasonable."

This Product Works

"We were looking for a door bell that would work at our Church since the door is about 75 feet from where the bell is mounted. This one work excellently and continues to perform well. This is why I am buying one for my Mum's home. It has both lighted and bell chime that can be turned to light only, bell only, both or off and the door chime can be carried to another room to help in knowing when someone is coming. Great product. Give it a try."

2016-08-24

"Very quick and easy! One of the best stores!"

drive by experience

"I think I got what I needed, but got an odd message about my address not matching my card. Went through the second time. Fingers crossed."

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2016

A rep from Honeywell Store, Customer-Service, has responded

“Thank you for your order. Yes, your order was processed and is shipping out now.”

Ring a ding ding

"Replacing our current, very quiet doorbell chime was a breeze using the Honeywell website. Very satisfied at this point."

Thanks for the filters!

"Hard to locate some items instantly on the website, but seriously not a big deal, overall good experience "

2016-08-23

Prices checked against discount vendors.

"Was easy to find EXACTLY the item I needed for certain to replace and the bundle option saved me money. Checked price against other online vendors before ordering. Plus a reminder when it's time to reorder will help me remember when to replace my filter =) Easy to understand checkout process, and that's coming from someone who is easily confused."

2016-08-23

"I wish I could find pre filters for the Honeywell 300 EXACTLY like the one that came with the machine and not perforated. The similar sized replacements from Amazon are thinner than the one originally with the Honeywell 300. Cannot find a Honeywell that does not need to be cut."

Rep reply posted Aug-23-2016

A rep from Honeywell Store, Customer-Service, has responded

“Thank you for your purchase and your comments. You should find that ours per-filter media is the same thickness as the original. They do need to be cut because the per-filter media is sold for a variety of machines. ”

bchoneywell

"We have had this air cleaner for several years and we are very satisfied. I can tell the difference in the air quality in our home when it is not in use. I wish it was a little quieter though, but I would imagine the newer models are. "

2016-08-22

Super Duper Fast and Easy....

"Have used Honeywell products in the past...Always satisfied."

2016-08-22

"I didn't understand how to switch to visa payment instead of pay pal for future...just saying :)
I don't know if I clicked it right for getting coupons...I left the screen showing yes (which I want to get coupons and notices) but maybe I was supposed to click but then it goes to "no" ...I'm confused.

Rep reply posted Aug-22-2016

A rep from Honeywell Store, Customer-Service, has responded

“Thank you for your order - Yes, you opted into our mailing list for future coupons and discount offers.”

2016-08-21

"I didn't like that I had to provide a username and a password.

I don't like giving a password to sites of companies that aren't well-known for their technical expertise, since they're more likely to handle my password insecurely.

Rep reply posted Aug-22-2016

A rep from Honeywell Store, Customer-Service, has responded

“Thank you for your purchase! No logon and pass is needed if you choose new customer at checkout. If you choose to create a login and password, there is no financial information retained in the account at all. Creating a login ID and pass will just help you checkout faster in the future -or- assist you with online order tracking or in the return process.”

2016-08-21

"awesome site .. I love that you had everything I needed. I will be back again thank you "

2016-08-21

"Fast and easy, thanks for the reminder

Catchy

"Verry good experience here"

Share Honeywell Store's store rating

Honeywell Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Honeywell Store is a merchant member
Honeywell Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.