• Honeywell Store Honeywell Store Elite Status

What is this?

"Was very satisfied with the store but very unhappy with the FedEx delivery"

"My Honeywell fan is the best I've ever bought. It's so powerful and run so quiet."

"Order arrived quickly and in good condition. We are enjoying our new Air Purifier. Thank you."

"I ordered 2 items. 1 was delivered promptly and the other backordered. The ship date on the backorder was delayed from the initial estimate to 6/16 and I have not received additional updates. I would appreciate a weekly email until resolved to let me know that "all is well"."

Rep reply posted Jun-18-2015

Customer-Service, Honeywell Store rep has responded

“We are very sorry for the delay on your 2nd product shipment. If you can email us your order number we will gladly get you an update on the product. Anytime there is an update from the manufacturer on the status we send an email update to any customers with a back order.”

"Quick ship, well packed, as promised."

"You offered the lowest price and quick delivery. Doesn't get any better then that."

"Ordered online, deIlvered promptly.

"Easy to order, received exactly what I ordered."

"Order arrived on time and in perfect condition."

"When the air conditioner arrived, it was making a terrible noise the fan sounded as if it was hitting something, I immediately contacted HoneyWell and told them the situation. i did however tell them that the carrier handled it very roughly, and then they ask me to file claim with carrier,. I thought they would immediately, ship me another one, but no, they wanted me either to wait for the carrier to pick it up and inspect it, and make a decision as who was at fault Honeywell or the carrier. I informed them hey this is a new product , it arrived I could not use it, I feel as if you should send me another one, Oh Yes they would IF I allowed them to put HOLD CHARGE on my card, for 500.00 until they got the air conditioner back from carrier, and then then would release the HOLD CHARGE. I said no way, the product was damaged either way. I had to finely threaten to turn them into the Dispute Dept at my bank before I got my money returned. BAD SERVICE ALL THE WAY AROUND. "

"Extremely satisfied. Quick turnaround and exactly what I wanted. "

"I ordered three A/C furnace filters. They were quickly delivered and I am pleased with your service."

"Cooler works great, arrived on time. Good job! Thanks."

"great customer phone service and delivery"

"Good price, on time service."

Share Honeywell Store's store rating

Honeywell Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Honeywell Store is a merchant member
Honeywell Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.