Honeywell Store Reviews - honeywellstore.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.20/10 809 reviews

Honeywell Store is a merchant member
Honeywell Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

What is this?

"I ordered one day and got it the next. It is great. I have the unit in our bedroom and my husband can breath in the morning when he wakes up. It is wonderful if you have allergies or just want to breath clean air. Very happy, Mary"

"Very fast response and shipping."

"Still no news about this order."

modified review reply posted Apr-01-2014

Customer-Service, Honeywell Store rep has responded

“Dear Customer - we are very sorry for the inconvenience to you. Your attempted order violates our public policy of shipping to a freight forwarder for export out of the US. Because our products are kitted and certified for US use only, we do not ship to freight forwarders. At no time was your credit card charged for this order.”

"Pleased with filter.

Thank you.

"It was very easy to find the correct demineralization cartridge for our humidifier thanks to Honeywell's web site. Delivery was prompt."

"What a nightmare! I was sent the wrong item, they refused to reimburse me for the shipping cost and still haven't gotten my money for the amount paid for it. I sent the object back, unopened and have asked repeatedly to please let me know when it arrived; I have heard nothing. I am a low-income senior on a very limited income. I am sick at heart that this company with a well-established good reputation has resorted to this behavior."

modified review reply posted Mar-30-2014

Customer-Service, Honeywell Store rep has responded

“Dear customer - we are sorry for any confusion! The HRF-D1 you ordered on 3-4-14 and we shipped that same day does fit your Honeywell 17000 air purifier however this model requires two of these filters stacked on top of each other and you ordered only one. We aggressively point this out in the Features, Product description and in the filter specifications tabs on the product page. The mfg stopped making the original filter for this unit about 4 years ago. We will credit your return upon receipt and are sorry for the issue but we did not ship the incorrect product.”

"I received the item I wanted in a reasonable time period."

"rep was extremely helpful in finding the proper replacement thermostat.

I will buy from you in the future............

"Very easy ordering system, shipping was very timely. Product has been great since the purchase. Will surely order from them again....."

"Found everything I was looking for easily and checkout was a breeze. "

"The package came on time and in good condition."

"I was very pleased with the service and quality of my purchase from the honeywell store. We were thinking of returning the product because it seemed to be too big for our condo. The noise was a bit overwhelming when we were trying to sleep. We decided that it worked so well, we would keep it.

I talked with a representative at the online store and she was very helpful and courteous.

Will purchase from you again.

Thank You...Catherine Calhoun

"Found the product on the website easily, followed instructions to order very easily and voila! it was delivered within a few days. Thanks Honeywell!"

"The filters came quickly and nicely packaged."

"Very easy to use and very fast, excellant service"