Stores > Honeywell Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10

2017-01-18

some pricey some also pricey

"I was going to order HC-14, E filters, but I am considering on tossing out the machine even though it still works (that is my second one; the first one died). The old filters had the blue exterior that helped hold it together and therefore lasted 4 times longer these collapse and fall apart even though they cost $20 a piece. I could afford to buy a new machine each year for the price of filters. The HAC-504, A- filters at $9, are also the same. I have two machines and the filters don't hold up as well as the originals. They both seem to get moldy much faster too. I might throw those machines out too and try another brand. Where has the quality gone? Very frustrated. In the middle of winter with no replacements yet."

This review was modified by ohonestly on January 20 2017 02:00:01 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-18-2017

A rep from Honeywell Store, Customer-Service, has responded

“Thank you for your comments! We will forward your concerns to the manufacturer and as always, we appreciate your business. ”

so far so good

"I just put in the order so I didn't get my humidifier filters yet but I hope I receive them soon. They are a little pricey I have to say--buying replacement filters is almost as expensive as buying an entirely new humidifier, which doesn't really make sense. I try to support using products as long as possible to reduce my plastic waste eco-footprint though. There is too much plastic garbage in our landfills already! Thanks."

This review was modified by hmillerpiano on January 19 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-01-17

better prices than in the stores or on amazon

"Stumbled onto this site when looking for humidifier replacements. The prices are better than any others that I had seen."

This review was modified by tjks1 on January 19 2017 08:15:02 AM

2017-01-17

"Easy to find products, decent pricing.
Should have a free shipping option

This review was modified by t_ladyhawk on January 19 2017 07:30:02 AM

2017-01-17

"The Honeywell store website was very easy to navigate, the prices were exceptional when compared to amazon, and the whole process of ordering was very quick and painless. "

This review was modified by slotten13 on January 19 2017 07:15:02 AM

2017-01-16

Ok. Can't find the prefilter carbon like how it came with the unit though

"I bought my humidifier from best buy. It came with a charcoal prefilter, but it doesn't look like its sold here. The sites fairly annoying to search through. Like a relic of the 90s."

This review was modified by Rybaker1987 on January 19 2017 09:30:02 AM

Easy to use

"Easy to find, use and order the exact filter I was looking for. Thanks folks."

This review was modified by jefferywrd-50424 on January 18 2017 03:15:02 PM

2017-01-16

"I found the product I was looking for and called customer service to verify it was a line voltage thermostat. They confirmed that it was very promptly."

This review was modified by gmcgdc on January 18 2017 01:00:03 PM

Fun finding filters

"Bot humidifier @ garage sale, seems hardly used. Decided to get new filter & found my way to the Honeywell site. Very pleased with selection and ease of use on site."

This review was modified by chandlerpl1958 on January 18 2017 12:45:02 PM

Web inconsistencies

"Needed to order an extra doorbell button, the difference from my phone and the tablet interacting on their website was very different I had to order on my phone because even with the search I was not able to pull up the wireless doorbell on the tablet, the doorbell unit, is the most expensive product on their list... then while putting in the information it took several attempts for the site to realize that I did put in what type of place it was being shipped to. "

This review was modified by Ljmaiale on January 18 2017 11:45:02 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-16-2017

A rep from Honeywell Store, Customer-Service, has responded

“Thank you for your order and comment! I will forward your concerns over to our IT department for immediate attention and further investigation, to improve our website flow.”

2017-01-16

lots of smiles go many miles - Thank you!

"I am willing, learning, and in love with everything I experience."

This review was modified by jimwa2 on January 18 2017 09:30:03 AM

2017-01-15

"Good.It was pretty good I'd say."

This review was modified by nfelix on January 17 2017 04:30:02 PM

2017-01-15

"Shipping costs are too high."

This review was modified by carolineblakeschultz on January 17 2017 03:30:02 PM

2017-01-15

"Very good service. 5 days till Trump!"

This review was modified by steven-mitchell on January 17 2017 03:15:02 PM

Total Satisfaction!

"No hassle! Great Products! Great Service! Customer Friendly Website and very convenient reminder service! Thank you for making life easier!"

This review was modified by jdfaye1969-81209 on January 17 2017 10:30:02 AM

Share Honeywell Store's store rating

Honeywell Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Honeywell Store is a merchant member
Honeywell Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.