What is this?

"good price & quick shipping

"Easy to order and fast delivery."

"Fast and efficient - as always !"

"The unit is light, well built and certainly can heat. I'm very satisfied. Delivered fast and in perfect packing and working condition. "

"fine service, all went well. very good"

"No delivery, no explanation"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2014

Customer-Service, Honeywell Store rep has responded

“James - we are really sorry for the delay with this air purifier! Originally the manufacturer said they were on the way to us but shortly afterward we found out that they were still in China. We hope to have these before the due in date we just sent you via email however we are at their mercy on this. If you would like to look at another air purifier model, I would be happy to assist you and give you a discount because of your wait. Please give us a ring at your convenience at 847-701-3038 and we can assist with cancelling this model and finding another Honeywell unit that is in stock.”

"It was quick and easy and you can pay with PayPal"

"I was completely satisfied with my product and the service at The Honeywell Store."

"Site was easy to use - ordering was easy - delivery was quick and the products I needed were readily available."

"I needed two parts for a H120 whole humidifier, filters and a motor. I got the filters,but I had to find an outside dealer to get the motor; not good supply for the company."

"Ordering was easy and delivery was fast. I would recommend Honeywell to anyone. Thank you."

"Very easy to find the correct filter for my heater, order at a great price with free delivery. filters received promptly, in excellent condition."

"My order was filled & shipped very efficiently-Thank you !"

"My roommate and I have always had a Honeywell room humidifier, so when it came time to replace our old one we did not want anything other than a honeywell product. Best wishes."

"Not until I got the (door notifier) door chimes did I realize that the door contacts were not included nor are they wireless. Contacts have to be hardwired which defeats the wireless statement."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

Customer-Service, Honeywell Store rep has responded

“We are very sorry for any confusion with the product. Please note that in the description we detail that - This item must be hard wired to the RPWL3045 (sold separately) converter in order to provide a wireless signal to your door chime set. If you get this module your door or window contact are than truly wireless.”

Honeywell Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Honeywell Store is a merchant member
Honeywell Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.