What is this?

"I am very impressed with the way my order was handled. The process was easy and I received my order very quickly. I am pleased with the quality of my purchase and can highly recommend this company."

"I never received the package. The tracking info says it was delivered but it wasn't delivered to me. The fault lies with the USPS. I'm going to have a fight on my hands. Don't know how to make reparations. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-27-2015

Customer-Service, Honeywell Store rep has responded

“I am very sorry for your trouble - please give us a call at 847-701-3038 or email us at sales@honeywellstore.com with your order number and we will do our best to fix this.”

"My second use, I will continue to use."

"Quality was good and prompt delivery"

"The filters arrived on time but they were poorly packaged. It was raining the day they arrived and the outer cardboard packaging was "mushy.""

"Arrived quickly and in perfect condition."

"The item arrived extremely promptly, was just what I needed, and served me very well."

"Excellent thermostat with very good price easy to install and work great"

"As noted, the item was ordered on the 31st of December. Ohio is two states away from IL. Given that the following day was a holiday, the item still didn't arrive at my residence until the 8th of January. At the last minute, FedEx turned the package over to the USPS for completion of the delivery. Had this very small item (less than 1/2 pound) been dropped in the mail, I would have had it in less than 3 or 4 days. My understanding is that FedEx pays the USPS $1.00 to deliver the item while they keep the other $4.00 for not delivering it. Just saying, you might consider another means of delivery besides FedEx for the distance and size of a package."

"does the job, kids and daughter notice the difference"

"received filter quickly over holidays."

"My orders are always filled and mailed accurately and promptly."

"I ordered two air purifiers that were on back order to the end of December, then it got pushed back to the end of January. I know I should expect that during the holidays but I was all excited to get them! Just bummed I have to wait a little longer but I'll survive."

"they were very prompt with my order"

"Quick delivery. Will buy from them again."

Honeywell Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Honeywell Store is a merchant member
Honeywell Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.