What is this?

"Not until I got the (door notifier) door chimes did I realize that the door contacts were not included nor are they wireless. Contacts have to be hardwired which defeats the wireless statement."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

Customer-Service, Honeywell Store rep has responded

“We are very sorry for any confusion with the product. Please note that in the description we detail that - This item must be hard wired to the RPWL3045 (sold separately) converter in order to provide a wireless signal to your door chime set. If you get this module your door or window contact are than truly wireless.”

"Product is as expected. The cost of shipping is very high. They use ship free. If I could find these at a store I would bypass ordering them online. At least I got a discount."

"Easy to order; quick delivery; product as advertised. Very pleased."

"I received my order quickly and right on time with no errors or damage. I will order again when necessary. Great job."

"The order was received and in tact without any problems."

"They delivered on time in perfect condition. Why can't you sell the filer for the sme price as others. "

"The pre filter doesnt work"

"Found exactly what I needed for my air purifier. I wasn't having any luck finding the right filters anywhere else. Best way to guarantee finding what's needed, go to the source!"

"I like the way they email progress reports on the progress of the procedd each step of the way after you buy an item on line."

"I ordered three HEPA filters for my air filters. One was for a large unit and was fine. The other two were ordered for my two small units. When I received the shipment, the two filters were not the right size and Honey well instructed that I add them together to replace the old filter. Thus, I needed four filters to replace two. This was not explained up front"

"I have been very pleased at how fast my orders arrived to me, thanks to all for the fast service."

"The vacuum belts are what I expected, at a descent price--compared to other online companies."

"It was not clear we needed 2 filters, therefore we had to order- 2nd one and the rep would not give us a break on another shipping charge saying it was our fault we didn't see we needed two. Said it was online, however, we missed it."

"Thank you very much...order process and delivery were more than I expected...product arrived on time and was exactly what I ordered! Very happy with Honeywell, will order again when the need arises!"

"Won't process my order. Communication is sub par. And hard to find contact information on site."

Honeywell Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Honeywell Store is a merchant member
Honeywell Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.