Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"They delivered on time in perfect condition. Why can't you sell the filer for the sme price as others. "

"The pre filter doesnt work"

"Found exactly what I needed for my air purifier. I wasn't having any luck finding the right filters anywhere else. Best way to guarantee finding what's needed, go to the source!"

"I like the way they email progress reports on the progress of the procedd each step of the way after you buy an item on line."

"I ordered three HEPA filters for my air filters. One was for a large unit and was fine. The other two were ordered for my two small units. When I received the shipment, the two filters were not the right size and Honey well instructed that I add them together to replace the old filter. Thus, I needed four filters to replace two. This was not explained up front"

"I have been very pleased at how fast my orders arrived to me, thanks to all for the fast service."

"The vacuum belts are what I expected, at a descent price--compared to other online companies."

"It was not clear we needed 2 filters, therefore we had to order- 2nd one and the rep would not give us a break on another shipping charge saying it was our fault we didn't see we needed two. Said it was online, however, we missed it."

"Thank you very much...order process and delivery were more than I expected...product arrived on time and was exactly what I ordered! Very happy with Honeywell, will order again when the need arises!"

"Won't process my order. Communication is sub par. And hard to find contact information on site."

"I could not find this specific thermostat anywhere locally and was given many lame reasons why it couldn't be ordered. Found your website and everything was golden from there on out. You had it in stock, I paid for it when I ordered it, received it in a matter of days, installed it and am as happy as a clam. Thank you"

"The Air Filter arrived on time. The extra filters came. The filter seems to be working satisfactorily, and it blows the air around very nicely.

So far, so good.

Thanks, Pamela Pier

"Good Product, good service"

"Wish I didn't have to buy two filters."

"The gentlemen I talked to was very helpful and very informative in making sure I got the right product."

Honeywell Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Honeywell Store is a merchant member
Honeywell Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.