Stores > Honeywell Store

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

2016-04-27

Ok I liked it until I had to do this catchy title

"Ok, I liked it until I had to do the catchy title. C'mon!"

2016-04-27

"Shipping was expensive... especially since discounters offering same product were offering FREE shipping!"

2016-04-26

"I have always been very satisfied with the Honeywell products and find their online store to be the most efficient way to shop."

2016-04-22

Good services

"Get the filters as promised. Good company to do business with.

2016-04-17

great experience

"would buy from you again. excellent service

2016-04-14

"My Grandma needed a good humidifier as she is 99 years old and it helps her to breathe better. The one I picked seems to be working well and it arrived quickly. "

2016-04-11

Awesome!

"First time order. Eazy to find, no hassle shopping. quick delivery.
My humidifier is an older model, yet I had no problem locating the correct filter.
Thanks, your now on my bookmarked sites.

2016-04-10

its a filter -

"the store was fine to deal with - other filter lasted about 3 months - it seems fine - actually bought it to store away in box for next winter - believe the price is a bit high and should be able to buy these locally since I bought the humidifier locally. if I bought another, it would be without a filter - this was my first one"

2016-04-04

Very quick service

"Item arrived super fast, works well and easy to install"

2016-04-02

Excellent product & service. Free shipping would be a plus!

"I would call myself 'Mostly Satisfied,' as opposed to 'Somewhat Satisfied,' if 'Mostly Satisfied' had been offered as a choice.

Honeywell's customer service rep was very helpful & polite on the phone. Product arrived in a timely manner. Product is of superior quality; durable & long-lasting. I highly recommend Honeywell's products to anyone.

I used to purchase these products from a third party seller, but found that the prices for certain Honeywell products are somewhat lower if you buy direct from Honeywell. However, Honeywell's shipping cost was higher than that of the third party seller; my grand total ended up costing about 5 dollars more when I ordered direct from Honeywell. Free or reduced shipping costs would certainly be a plus!

2016-03-31

exactly what I wanted

"Perfect fit. Fast delivery. I will definitely order from the Honeywell Store again. "

2016-03-29

Replaced my filters at a reasonable price

"I was happy to buy my filters at the Honeywell Online Store because their prices are about a third less than purchasing them in a retail store. I received my order within a week. I'll order from the Honeywell Store from now on since you cannot beat their prices for filters."

2016-03-28

"The honeywell Quietclean Air Purifier is everyting its name implies- oh so quiet and the air feels cleaner. Easy to carry to another room and oh so quiet."

2016-03-28

Very very BAD customer service

"I had previously ordered PREMIUM filters for my Honeywell humidifier from Honeywellstore.com, so when I needed more I ordered six of the same number, HC-888N, but received a different filter with a different number on the box. The previous filters were reinforced with a blue material on the outside surface, but I received standard plain white filters, not the blue Premium filters which I had expected. I called Customer Service and was told that the blue Premium filters had been discontinued and that the HC-888 Series (without the N) filters which they shipped me were the current replacements. I told them that my invoice stated HC-888N, not HC-888 Series. I told them that if I could not get the blue reinforced Premium filters which I had ordered, I wanted to return the ones I had received for a refund since I could get standard quality filters elsewhere for less. They said I would have to pay the return shipping, but I argued that I had ordered the same part number as before but was shipped a different product, so they should pay the return shipping. The CS agent refused, so I asked to speak with her manager. She said she is standing right here and she is just going to tell you the same thing. I spoke to supervisor Jenna, who argued with me that the picture showed what was being shipped, and that the N in the part number was for internal use and not for ordering, and that they used pictures, not numbers, for ordering, which I found to be ridiculous. I pointed out to her that the blue filters were pictured in the main product category, so which picture did she want me to go by. Jenna said that she would talk it over with her manager and call me back, but she did not. She sent me a return shipping label. I monitored the tracking on the return and one week after the return had been received by them I still had not received a credit. I called Jenna back and pointed out that they had their product back for a week already, but I had not received the credit. She processed the full credit the same day. Based on this terrible experience, I will never do business with Honeywell Store again. They give Honeywell a bad name."

This review was modified by rodmagee on March 30 2016 10:58:10 AM

2016-03-26

"All was good. Thanks for providing what could not be found at Fred Meyer box stores."

Share Honeywell Store's store rating

Honeywell Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Honeywell Store is a merchant member
Honeywell Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.