Stores > Honeywell Store

• Honeywell Store Honeywell Store Elite Status

What is this?

2016-02-02

"Quick and easy, found what I needed and ordered it, Was kind of surprised that the filters didn't have the blue stuff on the outside of the filter. But figure that I would try them. Thought I was ordering what I got with the humidifier."

2016-02-01

Thrifty Furnace Filter

"I came to the Honeywell Store first on my search engine and found a good price. Then I went back to search and found other stores offering the same filters from $10 to $145 (gold-plated?) more. QUICKLY went back to the Honeywell Store and ordered a pair of furnace filters.

Despite their bulkiness, shipping was under $10.

This review was modified by Loren4504 on February 01 2016 05:35:11 PM

2016-01-27

NA

"......................................................"

2016-01-25

Breathing Clean Air

"I received prefilters and Hepa Filters for my air filter system. The Hepa Filters were on back order, but I was informed in an appropriate amount of time and the filters arrived as planned."

2016-01-21

Humid in Colorado

"Good job of filling the order. Mail was a bit slow--tracking said out for delivery, then the USPS took over...."

2016-01-20

Reveiw from Sue

"It was very easy to use. I love my new air purifier."

2016-01-20

"Sorry to report the filters recently received are falling apart. They do not have the blue outside layer my previous filter had which seemed to support the shape."

Rep reply posted Jan-20-2016

Customer-Service, Honeywell Store rep has responded

“We appreciate your input on the filters new design however this would be better taken up with the manufacturer. I will email you their phone number and email address.

According to the manufacturer this updated filter design now maximizes moisture output, protec treatment inhibits up to 99% of mold growth and the new antimicrobial treatment helps prevent the growth and migration of mold, fungus and bacteria on the filter.”

2016-01-18

Great products and price

"We LOVE our wifi thermostats. Tried one and then bought 2 more. Easy setup and they work great."

2016-01-14

Happy Dance

"Honeywell Store had exactly what I wanted in stock, at a good price and ordering on line was easy. Plus I got it faster than I expected."

2016-01-12

Excellent service!

"Excellent fast and efficient service and a great deal!"

2016-01-12

Air Filters

"The product was shipped promptly, works perfectly. I only wish I had taken advantage of the sale price and bought a few more!"

2016-01-10

"Easy ordering. Good coupon. Awesome products "

2016-01-08

"very easy and very satisfied"

2016-01-08

"Very simple and quick process."

2016-01-06

"Quick & easy - no hassles. Very rapid delivery, even with standard shipping"

Share Honeywell Store's store rating

Honeywell Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Honeywell Store is a merchant member
Honeywell Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.