• Honeywell Store Honeywell Store Elite Status

What is this?

"I recently purchased a RET97E5D1005/U Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat to add to the three I had already purchased. As with the previous orders, the purchase was easy, shipping was fast, the price was the lowest I could find, installation was easy, and it functioned perfectly.
The thermostats were installed in a church using fuel oil furnaces and heat pumps. Being able to program their operation and control remotely has resulted in a $7,200 savings in the last 6 months.

"Hello, I just purchased 3 furnace filters which cost me $90.00. I thought that was a little expensive, however, they are supposed to last for a year. When the service company came to do the spring check, they said that I should change them every 6 months. If that is the case, then, that amount is way more then I should have to spend on a furnace filter. I have spent more time searching and found them for less, and will probably use another company. Although I did give this website address as a site that carried good quality filters. "

"it was easy to order through your web site"

"quick,easy and economical. got case quantity discount. shipped from stock."

"Easy to order online. A great experience!"

"got what I ordered quickly"

"We were very happy when the new filter arrived so that we could use our humidifier again."

"I got what I ordered in a timely fashion."

"Easy to find what i needed and was delivered on time"

"Easy to use website. Product arrived ahead of delivery date in fine condition"

"it was easy to order and item arrived timely. thanks again"

"Shipment arrived on time as promised.
Loved the 3 pack package option.

"It took them quite a while to get here, and the boxes were squashed when they arrived. The filters, being soft, were not damaged."

"Easy purchase. Spoke with a customer service rep about the application of a coupon I found after making my purchase and she was quite helpful and pleasant. One box arrived with a broken seal but the contents were in fine shape. Glad I purchased from here and got the real thing, not some cheap knock off!"

"very pleased with the product and absolutely AMAZED at how fast they delivered it! (within 24 hours!!!

Share Honeywell Store's store rating

Honeywell Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Honeywell Store is a merchant member
Honeywell Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.