What is this?

"I have an older humidifier and had not used it for a long time. I needed a new filter and tried Home Depot first because the store is close. Not only did they not have it but implied it did not exist. I searched for you and there you were and it was. Thanks"

"Easy to find filter, quick ordering and delivery"

"Good price. Even though backordered, fulfilled order within a couple of weeks."

"I was please with the quick delivery"

"They did an excellent job in the delivery and packaging of my order. In a way it's too bad they don't have any more items I need. They were very professional."

"honey well tech personall gave me the wrong part number so i paid shipping to get it and shipping to return.
it cost me like $30 dollars for nothing

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-10-2014

Customer-Service, Honeywell Store rep has responded

“Dana - I'd like to get you a discount for your trouble on the correct filter. Can you let me know what model Honeywell Commercial Air Cleaner you have? The filter ordered was for the F90 A/B models, F70C models and F54C models. Thanks!”

"Excellent service and very fast delivery"

"Found, ordered, received and installed. No problems."

"I ordered a programmable thermostat that was delivered as promised. It is working great and especially enjoy the wi-fi connectivity. This is my only purchase at the Honeywell Store but I would recommend them to others."

"The quietest humidifier I've ever owned. Slight vibration noise when one of the tanks is empty. May be difficult for some to fill but I use my handheld shower head, works perfectly. Removed the static electricity problem within the first two hours. Recommend it."

"Easy, quick and very helpful customer service."

"Very quick service. Merchandise we'll packaged."

"Got it in a timely manner! Thanks!"

"If i receive a respose indicating when the backordered HC-14N filters ARE expected to ship, I would select the top rating."

"Whole experience,awesome. Start to finish and your product has changed my life. Heard about it from friends and tried it for a few days and I could not live without it.

Honeywell Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Honeywell Store is a merchant member
Honeywell Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.