Stores > Honeywell Store

Product & services pricing Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
Voice your opinion! Review Honeywell Store by clicking a star below.

2017-04-24

so good so far

"I checked some local distributors and it wasn't stocked with them, glad you do."

2017-04-23

Found What I was Looking For

"I was hoping to find a bundled cold weather kit for my standby generator, which included the battery warmer and oil warmer together. I found both items on the website, but I had to order them separately. Easy to navigate the site...easy to register as a new customer...easy to make the purchase. "

2017-04-23

Eezy Peezy.

"The reorder reminders are great. Reordering process takes less than 2 minutes. "

2017-04-22

Inconvenient

"Got coupon for filter; effectively useless cause I have to buy online because I cannot locate anything in my area so one buck off really is a kick in the face for the shipping and all. Then the pack, even with a 10% discount code i had to search for, still makes this whole thing overpriced as it only takes off 2/3 of shipping. It would have been nicer if the singles coupon was a few bucks more or for a duel set. These differences between are too much and hardly help either way."

Rep reply posted Apr-24-2017

A rep from Honeywell Store, Customer-Service, has responded

“Thank you for your order and comments! We try our best to minimize shipping costs on all orders and understand with a small purchase the shipping can be a high percentage of the total cost. The $6.87 Economy shipping is currently our cheapest option to your area.

Unfortunately only one coupon can be used per order, since the 10% coupon was applied that is the greatest discount available, also the reason why the dollar coupon could not be used.

If you signed up for your mailing list, you will receive additional coupons as they become available. Again, thank you for your order, we appreciate your business!

2017-04-21

Held Hostage!!

"I came to the Honeywell Store because I couldn't find the filter I needed... I love my air purifier but, when it comes to finding and purchasing the filters I think it might be better to just buy a new purifier. "

2017-04-21

Replacement Filers HHT270

"It was very easy to find replacement filters for the Honeywell products compared to Idylis filters. Which I have tried all morning to locate what I needed and now have to leave the house to see what I can do. This makes me only want to buy Honeywell products next time. Only problem I could not find the air filter in the store, so I had to go on line and its a bit pricey with the s/h fee. "

dcdcf

"wdfcrwvcfrwdfcwedcfrvcfdvsdfv"

Happy Consumer

"I needed a filter for a humidifier that has been in storage for some time. The humidifier was in dire need of a replacement filter as the old one had gone moldy. I was happy to see that the filter we needed was available."

2017-04-20

"I did not ineact with anyone and I tried to remove that option but the system wouldn't let me"

2017-04-20

Easy website- better priced than amazon

"Looked at Amazon and prides were high and shipping times long... your website is easy to use ..."

Speedy

"Great Products and Service"

2017-04-19

"the PayPal link (check out with PayPal) brought me in circles a couple of times, then worked correctly. The site is easy to navigate and easy to understand."

Fairly quick and efficient

"You need to know what type or model your existing doorbell is for replacement parts."

2017-04-19

"I am disappointed, though, that shipping for a purchase of this amount used to be free."

2017-04-18

"Easy and fast to sign up."

Share Honeywell Store's store rating

Honeywell Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Honeywell Store is a merchant member
Honeywell Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.