Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.70/10 814 reviews

Honeywell Store is a merchant member
    Honeywell Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Honeywell Store contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Order came when I expected it. I could not find he filters in any of the local stores and was beginning to despair but the factory came through!
Thx!!

"Everything went well. What more can I say. Every thing was fine. All was well. This box however seem a bit weird, as though you have some specific comment that you want and you will not be satisfied until I guess just what it is that your want. All went well. I looked for what I wanted, found it, bought it, it was sent to me and I now have it. Is this what your wanted?"

"I was very satisfied with my purchase. The website was easy to use and my order shipped the same day."

Rating 8/104/5

"I did not have any problem installing the filter. Thank you."

"This is not a true Honeywell Store. They actually told me they were like Home Depot and they were not just Honey Well. Their customer service is non-existent. I was trying to buy Honeywell filters but because my Home address and my shipping address were different they could not handle that. So I actually went to my credit card store and changed my address and they charge would still not go through. I finally gave up and will never return. Not because of the charge card problem but because of the people that handled the issue."

modified review reply posted Apr-16-2014

Customer-Service, Honeywell Store rep has responded

“Dear Customer - I investigated this issue and apologize for the inconvenience. Normally when we process a CC we receive and acknowledgement from the bank that the information input is correct. In your case they would not return any data to us. Could be that the banks system was down at that time. We require this validation to insure that our customers credit card are not being used improperly. We are very sorry for your experience.”

"I ordered one day and got it the next. It is great. I have the unit in our bedroom and my husband can breath in the morning when he wakes up. It is wonderful if you have allergies or just want to breath clean air. Very happy, Mary"

"Very fast response and shipping."

"Still no news about this order."

modified review reply posted Apr-01-2014

Customer-Service, Honeywell Store rep has responded

“Dear Customer - we are very sorry for the inconvenience to you. Your attempted order violates our public policy of shipping to a freight forwarder for export out of the US. Because our products are kitted and certified for US use only, we do not ship to freight forwarders. At no time was your credit card charged for this order.”

"Pleased with filter.

Thank you.

"It was very easy to find the correct demineralization cartridge for our humidifier thanks to Honeywell's web site. Delivery was prompt."

"What a nightmare! I was sent the wrong item, they refused to reimburse me for the shipping cost and still haven't gotten my money for the amount paid for it. I sent the object back, unopened and have asked repeatedly to please let me know when it arrived; I have heard nothing. I am a low-income senior on a very limited income. I am sick at heart that this company with a well-established good reputation has resorted to this behavior."

modified review reply posted Mar-30-2014

Customer-Service, Honeywell Store rep has responded

“Dear customer - we are sorry for any confusion! The HRF-D1 you ordered on 3-4-14 and we shipped that same day does fit your Honeywell 17000 air purifier however this model requires two of these filters stacked on top of each other and you ordered only one. We aggressively point this out in the Features, Product description and in the filter specifications tabs on the product page. The mfg stopped making the original filter for this unit about 4 years ago. We will credit your return upon receipt and are sorry for the issue but we did not ship the incorrect product.”

"I received the item I wanted in a reasonable time period."

"rep was extremely helpful in finding the proper replacement thermostat.

I will buy from you in the future............

"Very easy ordering system, shipping was very timely. Product has been great since the purchase. Will surely order from them again....."

"Found everything I was looking for easily and checkout was a breeze. "