• Address: 10600 S De Anza Blvd Cupertino CA 95014
    • Phone: 888-257-4406
    • Customer Support: 408-257-4406
    • Business Hours: 10am - 6pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat Sun
    • Fax: 408-257-4389

"Product came quickly and is perfect. Best price too!"

"Slow Shipping....it took them nine days to deliver. Sent customer service an email requesting a shipping date but never heard back. "

"Got my order as expected."

"I was lead to believe the product was in stock and would arrive within 2-3 days. Fine print does say stock status and shipping dates are estimates. I did receive e-mail updates during the process. Price of product was awesome! Shipping cost was higher than others (almost twice the product cost). "

"I have ordered from them several times and am happy each time. I also had to return some items from this last order and that went well.

sometimes pricing isnt the lowest but my positive past experience gives them the advantage over a lower cost but unknown supplier.

"HomeTech had all the QuickPort parts I needed, at better prices than HomeDepot and they got here fast!"

"I've been their customer since they opened for business. Their customer service ranks with the very best and yet their pricing is highly competitive. This is a very rare combination and is the reason I go to their website first for my home automation and A/V needs."

"exactly what i wanted at a fair price"

"Great transaction. Ordered some Lacing Bars for my Middle Atlantic Server. Product was just as described. Home Tech shipped out the next day after I ordered (It was after shipping cutoff), and the product arrived as they forecasted. Couldn't be happier. "

"Good product, great service, people are considerate and care about the customer. "

"Order arrived quick and no issues. Would definitely order from again."

"The ordering process was well orchestrated, the check out was simple, and the service was as-promised. Follow up emails kept me informed, and the product was exactly what I was looking for.

Excellent experience.

"Fast, as advertised, completely satisfied!"

"They filled my order very promptly with exactly what I ordered.

My only criticism is how long it took the UPS "Pony Express" to travel across the country. Eight dollars for < one lb, and to take a week to be delivered I feel is a bit much for such slow delivery.

"I've dealt with HT for over 10 years. Thier business model on customer service is 2nd to none. As a professional in the home automation business, I can only imagine how easy this could be for an end user."

HomeTech Solutions is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HomeTech Solutions is not a merchant member
HomeTech Solutions does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!