Stores > Homelement

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-11-15

"Received in excellent condition and timely manner thank you"

Rep reply posted Nov-16-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Glad you're happy with the purchase. Thanks for sharing.”

Happy hubby!

"Our 13 year old loveseat recliner needed to be replaced. I searched all the local stores and the usual online furniture sites. Everything I found was way more than I wanted to spend. Then I found Home Element. I found the loveseat recliner that I wanted and for a good price. Shipping was very reasonable considering it came all the way across the US. the company kept me up to date by email. I will do business with them again."

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Thank you for sharing. We glad you like the new sofa. ”

Well Beyond Expectations!!!

"I purchased the love seat and two chairs to create a fireplace chat look. This is why I didn't go for the better deal which was the sofa, love seat and one chair (look would've been too crowded). This furniture appears to be the best furniture purchase I've ever made. The look is elegant and absolutely beautiful. I've been watching the furniture for a year now and was worried that the upholstery color might be a bit too dark. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised. The jewel tones in the fabric are exquisite and will go with any decor. The color picks up my purple and lavender wall colors perfectly. The price was great too. Looks much more expensive. Appears to be well made and a nice weight. Hoping it will last a very long time. Got rid of my last living room set after 30 years (re-upholstered once). Spent a year searching for just the right look. This purchase was worth the wait. I now look forward to holiday entertaining this year with my new furniture additions. Delivery men were great too. Loved the free shipping; great payment options and great customer service. I'm already looking at Homelement Furniture with plans to makeover my bedroom in the spring. Bravo Homelement!"

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“We're glad that we can meet your expectation on both product and service. Thank you again for your purchase! Hope you enjoy your new sofa set.”

As good as it gets !

"The experience with Home Elements was great from start to finish. The customer service people were great and the freight delivery was on time and very helpful. The product was good quality. I will buy more merchandise in the future."

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“We're so happy that you like your new furniture - thanks for sharing.”

Best Price!

"The kitchen table and chairs came sooner then expected, but was not impressed with the quality. The distressed marks were all in the same spots on the chairs, and there were a few nicks on the table itself. "

Wonderful !!

"This table is exactly what was pictured and exactly how it was described.Delivery was very prompt and the delivery driver was very professional and did a great job.I am very pleased with my purchase !I will definitely look to shop here again .Thanks for a great experience !"

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Thanks for sharing - hope you enjoy the new dining table!”

2016-11-08

Amazing Customer Service

"I do not reviews online but I felt compelled to write a review for the outstanding service provided by this company. After receiving our shipment and inspecting the packaging with no apparent damage, one of the items was damaged. The representative was EXTREMELY helpful in replacing the item and was extraordinarily advocated on our behalf to get the item replaced quickly. It is rare to have this level of customer service and we recommend doing business with Homelement."

This review was modified by panthherstance on November 08 2016 07:34:55 AM

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“We're glad that we can resolve the issue satisfactorily. Thanks again for purchasing from us.”

rondahummel's Avatar

2016-09-26

Love them!

"So far I have ordered all my office chairs from them and absolutely love the product!
Highly recommend them to anyone

Rep reply posted Sep-26-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Thank you for being a loyal customer! We really appreciate it.”

2016-09-26

Very Happy buyer

"Buying from Homelement was very easy, and Very satisfied with the service and product. "

Rep reply posted Sep-26-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Thanks for sharing. Glad you like the chairs!”

2016-09-09

"Husband was more the please with product."

Rep reply posted Sep-12-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Glad you like it! Thanks for sharing.”

2016-08-26

Beautiful Excellence

"I love my table and bedroom furniture"

Rep reply posted Aug-29-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Glad you like your new furniture! Thanks for sharing.”

2016-08-25

Awesome service!!!!

"Shipping seemed to take forever. Bit that's not their fault . But overall the stuff I ordered came in excellent condition and very happy with the product. But have to get used to a platform bed . Keep taking myself out on it lol but I'll learn. "

Rep reply posted Aug-26-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Scott - thanks for sharing. We are glad that you like the bed! ”

2016-08-10

Very pleased and satisfied!

"Very pleased and satisfied with what we received. It was packed well and as soon as we were notified that it was shipped, it arrived the next day. I love the bed I chose and putting it together wasn't hard. I look forward to shopping again with them! Thank you!"

Rep reply posted Aug-11-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Thank you for sharing. We are glad that you like the bed!”

2016-07-30

Beautiful Bed at Lowest Price

"We decided to size-up to a king size bed and I wanted a bed that would suit my existing bedroom furniture. I found the bed I wanted but the prices varied greatly from different sellers. Homelement had my bed at the lowest price. Ordering and delivery were simple. My husband and I were able to put the bed together easily and it looks beautiful in our bedroom. We are thrilled with our purchase from Homelement."

Rep reply posted Aug-01-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Glad you like the bed. Thank you for sharing!”

2016-07-28

Excellent t

"Excellent service and excellent products"

Rep reply posted Jul-29-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Glad you like the chairs! Thank you for sharing. ”

Share Homelement's store rating

Homelement is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Homelement is a merchant member
Homelement participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.