• Address: 2 Auer Ct. Suite EEast Brunswick, NJ

Product & services pricing Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

"Prior to purchasing Crowley Mosaic nesting tables, I searched the internet for the lowest price. Homelement not only offered the lowest price, but offered a discount and free shipping for first time customers. I placed my order, and almost immediately received an order confirmation with important info concerning the order; including a timeline of how the order would be processed, and when I could expect shipment. Contact phone numbers were also provided. My order was placed on Sunday 9/28 and shipped on 10/1! It arrived in a timely manner. It arrived double boxed and totally bubbled wrapped. Despite the shipping precautions, the tables arrived with an issue. I noticed that on 2 of the tables there was a small amount of grout missing; not enough to make me send the tables back, but I did notify Homelement. They contacted me immediately and offered me an additional discount! I do the majority of my shopping online, and I have never experienced the level of customer service that I did with Homelement. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again and I will recommend them to friends. "

"Received all items we without any problems."

"We are very happy with Homelement. We purchased a kitchen table and chairs, and upon arrival, although the packaging looked fine, there was significant damage to the table. Homelements customer service was exellent and shipped a replacement. I have always said things happen - it is how you handle those situations that matter. And Homelement stepped up, and quickly rectified the situation. We are very pleased."

"I just received my Coaster Brooks dining room table and chairs. They came in less time then what the predicted date was. Packed very well. They are beautiful, and even look much nicer then in the picture. Well worth the money. We're missing a small chair bolt, and 2 wooden plugs, but my husband was still able to put the set together. I called them and their getting in touch with the manufacturer so they can be sent out right away. Don't hesitate on this set. Edited to say: We received the missing parts, so now all is well. ;) "

"While their furniture looks lovely on the web, the material is rubbish and I now understand why they only provide a 10 day warranty on their products. As the saying goes - you get what you pay for! An 8 piece dining room table delivered at the end of April 2014 and the table top is already bubbling and separating. I wrote an email to their customer service and they say they will speak to the manufacturer but my guess is, I ate this one. Never again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-12-2014

Homelement, Homelement rep has responded

“We are very sorry about this issue but as mentioned by customer, we do not offer long term warranty since each brand that we sell have different warranty policies and most of the time we only have limited time to claim any issue. Regardless, we try our best to service our customer and at the moment, we are still checking with the brand manufacturer to see if there's any way to remedy the issue since bubble in the wood veneer can be caused by many things (heat, water,etc).”

"From the moment I placed my online order until I received my well packaged furniture, my experience with Homelegance was efficient AND professional. As one piece of furniture had a manufacturer finish flaw, I had multiple contacts with the Homelegance Claims Department via email. Claims was immediately responsive offering me MY choice of resolution. I chose full replacement of the item with absolutely no additional cost to me. The replacement item, which was thoroughly inspection by Homelegance Warehouse, arrived in perfect condition at my front door within one week. Wow! I'll be shopping with Homelegance in the future."

"Furniture was exactly what we expected and in great condition. Delivery is not inside your home. Truck leaves it in your garage and you must move furniture into your home yourself."

"Such good service! My Siesta recliner is like sitting on a cloud. I may have to order the couch. Power lift is definitely the way to go."

"The ottoman I ordered and received was exactly as advertised at a great price compared to several local retailers I received quotes from. Homelement sent timely email updates on the progress of the order which was delayed by manufacturer back-order. I received the ottoman in great shape, on the date indicated in the email notification and it was packaged very wisely and easy to open. I would recommend this online dealer."

"The loveseat and couch I purchase had the look I expected, but was disappointed with the pillows that came on both they are flimsly and will not hold up for long . It would have been helpful if they were filled with something that would make them sturdier. Also the material is also not very comfortable to the skin."

"i'm really satisfied with my order and how they did the job. would buy again from homelement"

"Overall, our experience with Homelement has been above average. The online order was processed quickly with a clearly stated delivery date. However, when we were not available on that date, the shipper indicated that it would be at least another week before the love seat would arrive. Probably not Homelement's direct problem but it does raise some concerns about who they're hiring. Also the love seat was wrapped in blue tarp material with a piece of cardboard strapped to each end - not completely covered as I would have expected. Even the delivery guy wondered how it had arrived in such great condition given the lack of packaging. Generally, the price was great but the after-the-sale process left something to be desired. I would suggest that potential buyers contact Customer Service before buying to verify how their item will be packaged."

"With all of the bad reviews we read AFTER we made our purchase, we thought we'd take a minute to write of our experience. While it was not the best experience we've ever had buying furniture, it was pretty good. 11 days after we placed the order, we were contacted by Homelement and told that the couch that we had ordered was on back order until May 30th. On April 25th, we received notification that our order had shipped. Today is May 2nd, and our furniture was delivered. We knew the delivery was curbside only, so we didn't have high expectations. Unfortunately, the couch was heavier than we expected (for us, two women). The truck delivering the furniture did not come equipped with a lift, or even a ramp and dolly. The first piece (of 3 pieces) was practically dropped from the bed of the truck and was torn a little as a result. The remaining pieces were eased down with the help of the man delivering the furniture. Although we read many delivery horror stories, the man delivering the furniture was very sweet and even helped us get the large, heavy pieces through the front door (which he probably wasn't supposed to do and I hope this statement doesn't get him in any trouble). As for the damage, it was a small tear that we were able to sew up, even as non-experienced sewers. It's not perfect but I don't think anyone would be able to tell unless we were to point it out. Overall, it was a good experience. "

"I ordered bar stools from Homelement and was completely satisfied with their service. I needed to make some changes after order was placed and they were extremely helpful with this. The order arrived as scheduled in perfect condition. The product quality was beyond my expectations. I liked them so much I have a pending order for the matching table and chairs."

"I ordered a clock from Homelements and although they were out of the product it was sent to me at a later date in very good condition. In the meantime I found the same clock at another store for 50% off so though it wasn't Homelement's fault, I could have got the same clock at a better price. I will shop at Homelement again, but will do more price comparison.

Homelement is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Homelement is a merchant member
Homelement participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.