Stores > Homelement

• Business Hours: 9am - 6pm EST Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 732-698-9223

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

2016-07-13

"Great price and wonderful products."

Rep reply posted Jul-13-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“We're glad that you like your new bedroom set. Thanks so much for sharing!”

2016-07-01

Took over one month to have recliner delivered.

"I would not recommend purchasing from Homelement in the future. The recliner I ordered online was to be in stock at the warehouse, but was in fact back ordered. Waited for three weeks for item to be shipped. Once in stock at warehouse, it took the transport company ( EZPZ Transport) two weeks to actually deliver the item. The transport company delayed twice. When they did show up. it was one man driving old chevy pickup, pulling an enclosed trailer, which had plywood on top the trailer. When I saw the condition of the shipping box, I was just sure there was damage to the chair. I had asked the transport to don't bother delivering the item if the shipper box was damaged. They brought it anyway. It was not a good experience."

Rep reply posted Jul-05-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“We are very sorry that you had some issues with your order. We did contact you as soon as we found out about the delay and got the authorization to proceed along with additional discount. Thank you for sharing your experience with that particular delivery company - we have notified our Order Processing regarding them.”

2016-07-01

glass table makes classy room

"very satisfied with purchase. Items were delivered on time and packaged well. No damage at all. easy assembly. "

Rep reply posted Jul-01-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“We are glad that you like your Hillsdale Marsala coffee table. Thank you for sharing!”

2016-06-28

" The whole experience of ordering was made easy and delivery went great No Problems! My furniture was every thing I expected . The off white allows me to change up my color scheme easily and frequent and looks Great with my wood floors! I "

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“We're glad that you like the sofa set - we hope you will enjoy this for years to come!”

Great chair , great price

"Nice sleek chair for my home office . "

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Glad you like the chair! Thanks for sharing.”

Beautiful Chairs Complete Our Dining Set

"We were fortunate enough to receive a beautiful dining room table - but needed chairs to complete the set. These are perfect; right height, very comfortable and good quality - and finish the set just right. Everything arrived a lot earlier than expected, and in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend using Homelement; and if we ever need furniture again, we would use their services.

Ann ~ Venice, FL

Rep reply posted Jun-28-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“We're glad that you like the chairs! Thank you for sharing your experience.”

eye catching

"This piece of elegance is beyond outstanding and it is quite sturdy too. It looks very expensive, I can't believe the selling price. The LED light comes on as shown, you won't regret the purchase and it works great for mechanical mattress."

Rep reply posted Jun-28-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“We're glad that you like the Homelegance Allura bed - it is indeed an eye catching piece! Thanks for sharing.”

2016-03-03

Cheap Sofa

"You're getting what you pay for here but the sofa cushions are very thin and slide off as soon you sit down. The cushions are no more than 4 inches thick and they already seem to be wearing thin. Disappointed in this purchase. "

This review was modified by asolloway on March 03 2016 07:26:20 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-09-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Thank you for the feedback. As this is an item related review, we really appreciate it if you can share your feedback on the actual item page. Thanks again.”

2015-11-13

"I ordered 4 Red Amara chairs and received them within one week. I see these chairs at chic cafes and I love how they go with my decor. It is as rustic as it looks. I had problem with one of the chairs and after sending them pictures, they replaced it without any problem. The entire process is easy. Price may not be the lowest but I'm glad I purchased them from Homelement. I am planning for my next purchase soon!"

This review was modified by StarB on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-09-15

"I spent $1400 on a bedroom set through Homeelement. After delivering me a broken headboard, they refused to open a claim with me and/or refund my money. The best they could offer me was a $100 check and a touch-up marker. Absolutely ridiculous.... save your money and buy elsewhere."

Rep reply posted Sep-16-2015

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Customer opened a claim directly to the shipping company instead of contacting us and reached out to us only after the initial claim was denied due to lack of info. Explained to customer that shipping claim can only be submitted once and we can no longer claim to the shipping company since customer has initiated the claim. We offer $100 credit as a goodwill which was agreed upon by the customer to resolve the issue and customer will continue the claim to the shipping company separately and the claim was closed from our end once the credit was issued. Customer contacted us a few weeks later that the claim to the shipping company was denied and asked us to send replacement/refund. Inform customer that per our record, the issue has been closed and credit was already issued. We cannot be responsible to the outcome of the claim between customer and the shipping company since that claim was not processed by us.”

2015-03-10

"Very smooth transaction with excellent customer service and communication. After not receiving initial email confirmation of my order, I called customer service where Jennifer said she would have it sent to me. Not only did she promptly forward the order confirmation to me, she also kept me informed of the delivery day and specifics. The glass tables arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I found the best prices at Homelement, and didn't have to deal with any hassles or play any games. Thank you!"

2015-01-09

"GREAT service, exceeded my expectations. One (of six) stools that were delivered to me was damaged. So, I contacted Home Element and they immediately got back to me asking me for photos. I emailed the photos and within the same day, I received an email telling me they'll look into it. A day later, I got another email telling me that they'd replace the stool. Five days later, I got the stool. As a small business owner, customer service is #1 in my book and I can say these folks nailed it! I'll be a return customer for sure. "

2014-12-04

"I could not be happier with my new dining room set! I was a little concerned ordering furniture online, but I am certainly glad that I did! From the telephone representatives to the delivery men, everyone was top notch! There was a delay in my table pad, but frequent e-mails from the company assured me that it would arrive before Thanksgiving, and it did! They are true to their word! I am a very pleased customer!"

2014-10-09

"Prior to purchasing Crowley Mosaic nesting tables, I searched the internet for the lowest price. Homelement not only offered the lowest price, but offered a discount and free shipping for first time customers. I placed my order, and almost immediately received an order confirmation with important info concerning the order; including a timeline of how the order would be processed, and when I could expect shipment. Contact phone numbers were also provided. My order was placed on Sunday 9/28 and shipped on 10/1! It arrived in a timely manner. It arrived double boxed and totally bubbled wrapped. Despite the shipping precautions, the tables arrived with an issue. I noticed that on 2 of the tables there was a small amount of grout missing; not enough to make me send the tables back, but I did notify Homelement. They contacted me immediately and offered me an additional discount! I do the majority of my shopping online, and I have never experienced the level of customer service that I did with Homelement. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again and I will recommend them to friends. "

2014-09-24

"Received all items we without any problems."

Share Homelement's store rating

Homelement is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Homelement is a merchant member
Homelement participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,537 merchant members.