Stores > Homelement

• Business Hours: 9am - 6pm EST Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 732-698-9223

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

2016-09-09

"Husband was more the please with product."

Rep reply posted Sep-12-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Glad you like it! Thanks for sharing.”

2016-08-26

Beautiful Excellence

"I love my table and bedroom furniture"

Rep reply posted Aug-29-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Glad you like your new furniture! Thanks for sharing.”

2016-08-25

Awesome service!!!!

"Shipping seemed to take forever. Bit that's not their fault . But overall the stuff I ordered came in excellent condition and very happy with the product. But have to get used to a platform bed . Keep taking myself out on it lol but I'll learn. "

Rep reply posted Aug-26-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Scott - thanks for sharing. We are glad that you like the bed! ”

2016-08-10

Very pleased and satisfied!

"Very pleased and satisfied with what we received. It was packed well and as soon as we were notified that it was shipped, it arrived the next day. I love the bed I chose and putting it together wasn't hard. I look forward to shopping again with them! Thank you!"

Rep reply posted Aug-11-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Thank you for sharing. We are glad that you like the bed!”

2016-07-30

Beautiful Bed at Lowest Price

"We decided to size-up to a king size bed and I wanted a bed that would suit my existing bedroom furniture. I found the bed I wanted but the prices varied greatly from different sellers. Homelement had my bed at the lowest price. Ordering and delivery were simple. My husband and I were able to put the bed together easily and it looks beautiful in our bedroom. We are thrilled with our purchase from Homelement."

Rep reply posted Aug-01-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Glad you like the bed. Thank you for sharing!”

2016-07-28

Excellent t

"Excellent service and excellent products"

Rep reply posted Jul-29-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Glad you like the chairs! Thank you for sharing. ”

2016-07-28

Delivered a broken couch to me!

"If you are considering a purchase from this company, I would look into other options! The hassle of the delivery and rudeness was exhausting. But then to receive my purchase busted up is ridiculous! I emailed the company twice and received no response!! Guess I'm stuck with a damaged, broken couch! Not worth the wait!!!"

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“We are looking into this for you. We do not have any record that you contacted us after the delivery to report any issue. The delivery company is a national carrier and if you contacted them instead of us, they will not reach out to us about it.”

2016-07-13

"Great price and wonderful products."

Rep reply posted Jul-13-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“We're glad that you like your new bedroom set. Thanks so much for sharing!”

2016-07-01

Took over one month to have recliner delivered.

"I would not recommend purchasing from Homelement in the future. The recliner I ordered online was to be in stock at the warehouse, but was in fact back ordered. Waited for three weeks for item to be shipped. Once in stock at warehouse, it took the transport company ( EZPZ Transport) two weeks to actually deliver the item. The transport company delayed twice. When they did show up. it was one man driving old chevy pickup, pulling an enclosed trailer, which had plywood on top the trailer. When I saw the condition of the shipping box, I was just sure there was damage to the chair. I had asked the transport to don't bother delivering the item if the shipper box was damaged. They brought it anyway. It was not a good experience."

Rep reply posted Jul-05-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“We are very sorry that you had some issues with your order. We did contact you as soon as we found out about the delay and got the authorization to proceed along with additional discount. Thank you for sharing your experience with that particular delivery company - we have notified our Order Processing regarding them.”

2016-07-01

glass table makes classy room

"very satisfied with purchase. Items were delivered on time and packaged well. No damage at all. easy assembly. "

Rep reply posted Jul-01-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“We are glad that you like your Hillsdale Marsala coffee table. Thank you for sharing!”

2016-06-28

" The whole experience of ordering was made easy and delivery went great No Problems! My furniture was every thing I expected . The off white allows me to change up my color scheme easily and frequent and looks Great with my wood floors! I "

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“We're glad that you like the sofa set - we hope you will enjoy this for years to come!”

Great chair , great price

"Nice sleek chair for my home office . "

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Glad you like the chair! Thanks for sharing.”

Beautiful Chairs Complete Our Dining Set

"We were fortunate enough to receive a beautiful dining room table - but needed chairs to complete the set. These are perfect; right height, very comfortable and good quality - and finish the set just right. Everything arrived a lot earlier than expected, and in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend using Homelement; and if we ever need furniture again, we would use their services.

Ann ~ Venice, FL

Rep reply posted Jun-28-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“We're glad that you like the chairs! Thank you for sharing your experience.”

eye catching

"This piece of elegance is beyond outstanding and it is quite sturdy too. It looks very expensive, I can't believe the selling price. The LED light comes on as shown, you won't regret the purchase and it works great for mechanical mattress."

Rep reply posted Jun-28-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“We're glad that you like the Homelegance Allura bed - it is indeed an eye catching piece! Thanks for sharing.”

2016-03-03

Cheap Sofa

"You're getting what you pay for here but the sofa cushions are very thin and slide off as soon you sit down. The cushions are no more than 4 inches thick and they already seem to be wearing thin. Disappointed in this purchase. "

This review was modified by asolloway on March 03 2016 07:26:20 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-09-2016

A rep from Homelement, Homelement, has responded

“Thank you for the feedback. As this is an item related review, we really appreciate it if you can share your feedback on the actual item page. Thanks again.”

Share Homelement's store rating

Homelement is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Homelement is a merchant member
Homelement participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.