• Homelement Homelement Elite Status

• Business Hours: 9am - 6pm EST Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 732-698-9223

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2015-03-10

"Very smooth transaction with excellent customer service and communication. After not receiving initial email confirmation of my order, I called customer service where Jennifer said she would have it sent to me. Not only did she promptly forward the order confirmation to me, she also kept me informed of the delivery day and specifics. The glass tables arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I found the best prices at Homelement, and didn't have to deal with any hassles or play any games. Thank you!"

2015-01-09

"GREAT service, exceeded my expectations. One (of six) stools that were delivered to me was damaged. So, I contacted Home Element and they immediately got back to me asking me for photos. I emailed the photos and within the same day, I received an email telling me they'll look into it. A day later, I got another email telling me that they'd replace the stool. Five days later, I got the stool. As a small business owner, customer service is #1 in my book and I can say these folks nailed it! I'll be a return customer for sure. "

2014-12-04

"I could not be happier with my new dining room set! I was a little concerned ordering furniture online, but I am certainly glad that I did! From the telephone representatives to the delivery men, everyone was top notch! There was a delay in my table pad, but frequent e-mails from the company assured me that it would arrive before Thanksgiving, and it did! They are true to their word! I am a very pleased customer!"

2014-10-09

"Prior to purchasing Crowley Mosaic nesting tables, I searched the internet for the lowest price. Homelement not only offered the lowest price, but offered a discount and free shipping for first time customers. I placed my order, and almost immediately received an order confirmation with important info concerning the order; including a timeline of how the order would be processed, and when I could expect shipment. Contact phone numbers were also provided. My order was placed on Sunday 9/28 and shipped on 10/1! It arrived in a timely manner. It arrived double boxed and totally bubbled wrapped. Despite the shipping precautions, the tables arrived with an issue. I noticed that on 2 of the tables there was a small amount of grout missing; not enough to make me send the tables back, but I did notify Homelement. They contacted me immediately and offered me an additional discount! I do the majority of my shopping online, and I have never experienced the level of customer service that I did with Homelement. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again and I will recommend them to friends. "

2014-09-24

"Received all items we without any problems."

2014-09-23

"We are very happy with Homelement. We purchased a kitchen table and chairs, and upon arrival, although the packaging looked fine, there was significant damage to the table. Homelements customer service was exellent and shipped a replacement. I have always said things happen - it is how you handle those situations that matter. And Homelement stepped up, and quickly rectified the situation. We are very pleased."

2014-09-17

"I just received my Coaster Brooks dining room table and chairs. They came in less time then what the predicted date was. Packed very well. They are beautiful, and even look much nicer then in the picture. Well worth the money. We're missing a small chair bolt, and 2 wooden plugs, but my husband was still able to put the set together. I called them and their getting in touch with the manufacturer so they can be sent out right away. Don't hesitate on this set. Edited to say: We received the missing parts, so now all is well. ;) "

2014-09-10

"While their furniture looks lovely on the web, the material is rubbish and I now understand why they only provide a 10 day warranty on their products. As the saying goes - you get what you pay for! An 8 piece dining room table delivered at the end of April 2014 and the table top is already bubbling and separating. I wrote an email to their customer service and they say they will speak to the manufacturer but my guess is, I ate this one. Never again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rep reply posted Sep-12-2014

Homelement, Homelement rep has responded

“We are very sorry about this issue but as mentioned by customer, we do not offer long term warranty since each brand that we sell have different warranty policies and most of the time we only have limited time to claim any issue. Regardless, we try our best to service our customer and at the moment, we are still checking with the brand manufacturer to see if there's any way to remedy the issue since bubble in the wood veneer can be caused by many things (heat, water,etc).”

2014-09-04

"From the moment I placed my online order until I received my well packaged furniture, my experience with Homelegance was efficient AND professional. As one piece of furniture had a manufacturer finish flaw, I had multiple contacts with the Homelegance Claims Department via email. Claims was immediately responsive offering me MY choice of resolution. I chose full replacement of the item with absolutely no additional cost to me. The replacement item, which was thoroughly inspection by Homelegance Warehouse, arrived in perfect condition at my front door within one week. Wow! I'll be shopping with Homelegance in the future."

2014-06-27

"Furniture was exactly what we expected and in great condition. Delivery is not inside your home. Truck leaves it in your garage and you must move furniture into your home yourself."

2014-06-12

"Such good service! My Siesta recliner is like sitting on a cloud. I may have to order the couch. Power lift is definitely the way to go."

2014-06-12

"The ottoman I ordered and received was exactly as advertised at a great price compared to several local retailers I received quotes from. Homelement sent timely email updates on the progress of the order which was delayed by manufacturer back-order. I received the ottoman in great shape, on the date indicated in the email notification and it was packaged very wisely and easy to open. I would recommend this online dealer."

2014-05-13

"The loveseat and couch I purchase had the look I expected, but was disappointed with the pillows that came on both they are flimsly and will not hold up for long . It would have been helpful if they were filled with something that would make them sturdier. Also the material is also not very comfortable to the skin."

2014-05-10

"i'm really satisfied with my order and how they did the job. would buy again from homelement"

2014-05-09

"Overall, our experience with Homelement has been above average. The online order was processed quickly with a clearly stated delivery date. However, when we were not available on that date, the shipper indicated that it would be at least another week before the love seat would arrive. Probably not Homelement's direct problem but it does raise some concerns about who they're hiring. Also the love seat was wrapped in blue tarp material with a piece of cardboard strapped to each end - not completely covered as I would have expected. Even the delivery guy wondered how it had arrived in such great condition given the lack of packaging. Generally, the price was great but the after-the-sale process left something to be desired. I would suggest that potential buyers contact Customer Service before buying to verify how their item will be packaged."

Share Homelement's store rating

Homelement is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Homelement is a merchant member
Homelement participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.