Stores > Home Shopping Network (HSN)

• Home Shopping N

2016-03-29

WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I'm completely surprised by HSN' bad customer service and rude representatives. After waiting for my first order, i finally tracked it and saw that it was received by an unknown name. I called HSN and was told by customer service that it's my problem and i need to sort it out with UPS. Unbelievable!!! So I'm charged for products that were not delivered??? I had the choice of either calling my bank to dispute the charges or call UPS and have them redeliver. I called UPS and finally got the package. I had a coupon that I wasn't able to use on the first order, then after 5 calls with different agents and different excuses, i would rather shop elsewhere..... THIS KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PLAIN RIDICULOUS !!!"

This review was modified by MAREVUE on March 29 2016 08:48:41 PM

2015-12-26

"I purchased a defective tablet from HSN for my daughter for Christmas. Upon researching return options found that there is no provision for a prepaid shipping label. A chat with a representative revealed that they had to "MAIL" the label in 14-21 days! Do not purchase from HSN"

This review was modified by chps19 on December 26 2015 02:00:29 PM

2015-10-17

"I purchased 2 blankets and had to send one back due to the color not being right. They didn't refund my money and when I contacted them, they said they did not receive the item back. I had my receipt from the USPS showing I sent it back, but they still didn't refund my money, so I filed a dispute with my credit card company and they refunded my money. That was a few years ago, and come to find out they have closed my log-in to their site and won't let me order or log-in now. Good riddance."

2015-10-10

"I had been shopping for a computer for six weeks. I had gone everywhere within a twenty five mile radius of where I live, found absolutely nothing. I was watching TV and had seen on the guide that HSN2 was selling a HP All in One. I wasn't really interested in an All in One or even buying anything off a "shopping channel" for that matter but, I watched anyway. The more I watched the more I became interested. At the end of the segment, I had some questions that I needed answered to finalize my decision. So I called the phone number and told the person on the other end that I had a few questions and wasn't ready to buy, she answered all my questions in a timely manner and was very nice and pleasant, but still not ready to buy. The next day, I went to the next town over and three more stores, still nothing. When I arrived home, the HP was on HSN2 again, called the number, a couple more questions, she had me sold and I ordered it. She said it would take seven to ten days, wasn't to happy about that but was very content about the purchase and I would try to be patient. As soon as it was shipped I received my tracking number and was very surprised and happy that I received it in only two and a half days. Since then I have been very happy with the HP All in One and all the great service I received from HSN. "

2015-09-28

"This review for home shop customer service. This is very hopeless service. The executives are not trained to talk to thier customers. They spoke very arrogantly and not working towards solving the problem. Let me explain I have ordered something from home shop 18 with order no 976805683 on 12 see 15 after waiting for about 10 days I didn't receive any communications on the above issue finally I mailed them on thier email I'd but doesn't receive any responce finally I called to thier customer care and asked about the problem but instead of solving the problem thir employees are giving suggestions as order is of COD if you are in hurry Pl cancel the order,you have no option other than waiting. You have to wait as if a have made a crime by dealing with the homeshop. Such a strange attitude of employees I haven't in any of the call center. Fully unprofessional attitude I m sure most of us having same experience "

2015-09-23

"I ordered on HSN.com and paid extra for express shipping. The Website says it would take about 3 days. When I check the shipping the delivery is delayed due to HSN paying the wrong shipping and therefore my packages will not be delivered when promised. I spoke to Evelyn from UPS and she confirmed that the method paid for by HSN was not expedited. I am very disappointed that the last 2 times that I have used this company both times I have had one issue after another. I hope as a valued customer my concerns are taken seriously."

2015-07-03

"Buyer Beware!!!!! I purchased a Char-Broil Big Easy TRU-INFRARED 3-in-1 Roaster, Smoker and Grill from HSN 3 weeks ago during one of HSNs online promotions. I received 3 written confirmations that the order was confirmed and it would arrive on July 3rd in time for my son's birthday on the 4th. Today, July 3rd, I get a email from HSN stating that the order was canceled with no explanation. Very unprofessional and puts a good customer in a real bind to find another gift for my son's birthday tomorrow. By the way, HSN has the exact item in stock and are just selling it for $100 more than they charged me 3 weeks ago. BUYER BEWARW!!!!!! Bert"

This review was modified by littlebert on July 03 2015 06:40:38 AM

2015-05-26

"I order the espresso towels oh what a mistake, the are so thin, and they discolor when you wash them."

This review was modified by nittyswife on May 26 2015 08:20:06 AM

2015-04-23

"It is shit that this motherfucker HSN decline my order for no reason, saying that is a bussiness decision. This is my first time using HSN and it would be absolutely the last time. Oh, the fucking representative on the phone was like fucking I-dont-give-shit-to-you. "

This review was modified by yangtommy on April 23 2015 10:24:05 AM

2015-03-26

"For very first time I order on home shop 18 I order 2 pares of jeans denims worth rs 1400 and 2 pares of cote pant cloths my invoice number is ragh 14 15 116115 and mafa 14 15 355504 I found stuff of cloth not up to the mark product is completely different what they promised when I place a complaint guy told me it will get sout it out but even after 1 week no responce come out I recommen all customers do not buy online line products from home shop 18 it was waste of your time and money"

This review was modified by balraj on March 26 2015 08:11:52 AM

2015-03-08

"I live in Australia and keep receiving emails about monthly payments not approved by the bank for an order for a toy helicopter purchased in December 2014. The name on the order is the same as mine but the USA address and credit card details are definitely not mine. I have emailed them on numerous occasions and their only response is that I have to ring them in America and sort out the problem they have created! How many emails do I have to receive before something, if anything, is done!"

This review was modified by jblades on March 09 2015 12:17:20 AM

2015-02-21

"And then another Supervisor named Ronni called me and immediately took the side of her co-supervisor in her very own cranky, PMS menstrual, indignant and abrasive manner which appears to run rampant amongst the near do well Females that appear to be in compete charge and control of this dubious female oriented business which sells Keith Urban Guitars but will not stand behind their products in any way shape or form and when any customer will not bow down to their interuptive style of phone call dominance (where did the customer is always right get lost on these females, back when they passed their GED's for the very first time?) they also exhibit less than normal stones and hang-up when they can not verbally bitch slap the educated customer and as is their style of being on a recorded phone after they hang-up they say Hello-Hello-Hello and to the recorded version it sounds like the customer hung up. Who do these people think that they are kidding? They are kidding themselves and the people who hired them and as far I go I think that any company that hires Female Supervisors of and over the menstrual age is asking for a loss in business especially a business of such a dubious nature as in these ingeniousdesigns.com people and I find that their name kind of spells it out as to what they think of themselves but the people that I have spoken to are anything but in the genius league! When they go out of business it will undoubtedly be due to their lack of customer service skills and aptitudes most often and more pronounced at certain times of the month!
Richard C. Vickerman (Fed. Prosecutor of Disability Discrimination Claims)

This review was modified by RichardCVickerman on February 21 2015 05:52:08 PM

2015-01-23

"I tried ordering a product from them today I place my order and go check out but it directs me to call C.S now I have NEVER ordered here before when I spoke with them the guy tells me he has to send a request to the supervisor since the apartment complex that I live in has problems in the past with orders. So what do that have to do with me! I have to wait until 7-10 business days to get a answer! They have lost their minds! Goodbye won't ever dream about shopping here again and told quite a few other people not to shop here too that was waiting for me to place my order to see how it would turn out. Just HORRIBLE customer service! "

This review was modified by bn1985 on January 23 2015 05:31:23 PM

2015-01-23

"I ordered two orders HGTV Home 2 Solar Spotlights on 6/19/14, along with a 2-yr. service agreement on each order. The lights failed and I called Customer Service and was given the telephone number to call for the problem. I called, not once, not twice, but three times concerning the problem. The first call that I made, I was told the lights were back ordered and I would receive them in 2 weeks. I did not. The 2nd call, I was told I would receive them in one week. I did not! The 3rd call that I made, I was told the lights came from CHINA and that all the back orders would have to be filled before mine could be filled! Apparently there are many that failed!! If you plan on buying lights or any other electrical product or technical product from HSN, think twice. I would not recommend this to anyone! I have been very disappointed in my treatment."

This review was modified by joanscallions on January 23 2015 01:58:52 PM

2014-12-31

"Tryed to buy a TV from HSN I submitted the pay meant that said that dident accept that kind of credit card but that took my money off of my card now I got a wait till that put it back on two three may be even five days that do let you use that kind of card but that shore take your money and tie it up why do that take your money if that don't accept that kind of card that don't make good scents and how can that do that I think their a little crooked my self takes two seconds to take your money and a week to put it back on your card made me so mad I'll never order nothing from these crooks again "

This review was modified by rans57 on December 31 2014 11:47:27 AM

Share Home Shopping Network (HSN)'s store rating

Home Shopping Network (HSN) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Home Shopping Network (HSN) is not a merchant member
Home Shopping Network (HSN) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!