Stores > Home Perfect

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10

2016-02-07

Sink Shopping Super Easy!

"Shopping on the Home Perfect site was very easy and such a GREAT price!!!!! It arrived quickly on our doorstep in great condition. I definitely will be using this site for future purchases! Thank you Home Perfect!!!!!"

2016-02-05

Great Pricing, Smooth Transaction

"Purchased around $500 worth of merchandise for an upcoming kitchen remodel. Transaction was simple and straightforward, my sales rep Christy assisted in getting me the best pricing and followed up with emails for tracking. I'm very satisfied and would shop with Home Perfect again."

This review was modified by AnyUsername123456 on February 05 2016 06:24:23 AM

2016-02-03

"Great service and product. Delivery tracking information was not initially sent. A follow up call on my part took care of it...that was the only concern I had. Very happy with my purchase."

2016-02-03

The lowest price i could find and reasonable delivery time

"The lowest price i could find and reasonable delivery time"

2016-02-02

fast delivery

"very fast delivery and a great price"

2016-02-02

Very Fast Service!

"Our sink arrived in perfect condition with 4 days!! Thank you!"

2016-02-01

"Package arrived very promptly."

Customer service lacking.

"Never received a conformation, had to call them, still do not have order!!!

Poor customer service

Out of Stock

"I should have been told that the items was not in stock when I ordered it."

Rep reply posted Feb-02-2016

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Home Perfect prides itself in having one of the most accurate stock counting systems you'll find online. We're very sorry if the items you ordered showed to be in stock when you placed your order. They currently do show that they will take 2 to 3 weeks to ship in their ads. Thank you for pointing this out so we can look back and determine what caused them to show stock. Reviews like this are appreciated so we can always be improving. Thank you!”

Better than expected!

"The sink feels more like washing dishes in a bathtub, its huge compared to the same size double sink. The directions were simple, I was able to install it myself as a woman DIYer. Best of all its gorgeous and the price from Home Perfect was unbeatable!

2016-01-31

Arrived quickly

"The Panasonic vent fan that was in stock was a direct replacement for an older model that stopped working in our shower. It arrived in less than two days and was straight-forward to install because its dimensions and mounting holes matched."

2016-01-31

Great prices perfect product ...but...

"Great prices ,perfect product, great customer relations , overall great company ,,, not so happy with 20% restocking fee when you return something, though if you reorder it went down to 15% , still not happy with that fee. "

2016-01-30

Sink-tabulous

"I was very nervous to order something so important for my new home. I was warned numerous times by sales people not to order by myself in case the sink would arrive damaged. The showrooms in my home town were very expensive. I figured they had to order from somewhere, so, I might as well try. My sink arrived quickly to my front door, perfect condition and a few hundred dollars less than the stores. I will definately order again from Home Perfect."

2016-01-30

Just as good as Amazon Prime.......

"Didn't really know when they were going to deliver but found it on the front steps three days later....Perfect..........going to order more......."

2016-01-29

Perfect price!! With home perfect

"Fast delivery and great price!!!"

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,633 merchant members.