• Home Perfect

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.49/10 5.49/10

"great service. quick delivery. good products. 5 stars. highly recommended."

"Quick delivery, excellent prices and selling quality items "

"Home Perfect had what I was looking for at the lowest price. However, due to shipping complications, my item was to damaged to be used. But Home Depot was quick to correct the problem and refund my purchase and did not ask me to pay to return the item either."

"Still awaiting delivery of items. Could it be any slower?"

"found a tv installer in 2 hours."

"They used miss leading pictures to get me to buy a drinking fountain, making me think the bottle filler was included. I would never consider working with "home perfect" ever again."

"Terrible experience. I ordered a sink, under mount clips, flange and instant hot water heater from home perfect on April 8th. A week later I still hadn't received confirmation that my order had shipped so I contacted their chat help customer service and was told that the clips were on backorder so none of my order had shipped, they expected the clips by the end of the month. I have a granite template appointment on the 24th and I ordered my sink earlier enough (or what I thought was) to receive it long before template. I never received any notice that one item was backordered, and wouldn't have, had I not called. I asked the chat help person (Nate) to cancel every item except for my sink which he said he did. The next day, I never received confirmation of the changes and called customer service. After calling, they told me my order was in transit and that they would send me a tracking number via email. Later on that day, I did receive the email, but it hadn't been entered into FedEx's system yet because it was not in fact in transit. I still haven't received a refund on the cancelled items."

"Have not heard anything in better then week last I heard it was on back order"

"arrived on time. Very well packaged. "

"Perfect price and very quick delivery"

"Arrived on time and in good condition. Product is working as advertised. "

"Very fast delivery, and I would definitely order from them again. I was a little hesitant as I had never heard of their site, but so glad I did. Thanks!"

"I ordered a sink on Monday and It came on wednesday - you can't beat that! Five stars for Home Perfect. I plan on telling all my friends about this wonderful website."

"The price was the best I could find. However, the last correspondence I received from Home Perfect was the order was "Pending" and in stock. I never received info on when I could expect delivery and who was the delivery company. I received a call from a trucking company I didn't recognize so it took multiple calls to set up delivery. I was not in a hurry, luckily. I have not used the product as I am waiting for the natural gas line installment."

"Great prices, quick ship."

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,852 merchant members.