Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 7.97/10 2,018 reviews

Home Perfect is a merchant member
    Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Home Perfect contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.57/10 6.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.85/10 4.85/10

All 2,018 Customer Reviews

"I was very satisfied with my experience with Home Perfect and I plan to buy again.

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Wonderful to hear! Thank you for sharing. :)”

Rating 8/104/5

"Phone support was negligible. I was told to call the manufacturer for any questions. Had been trying to reach them foe several days, was hoping for help from this company. Didn't get it. Price was good and shipping was fast."

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Not sure when you tried calling but customer service hours are Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST. These hours are based on the hours the warehouses operate and we are able to do things. Sorry you had trouble reaching us. I will check into the phone system and see if we are missing or dropping multiple calls. I haven't noticed a problem so thanks for pointing out there might be one. Thanks again!”

"Great experience, merchandise just as described. Quick delivery."

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Merchandising can be very tough. Thank you for the compliment and for sharing!”

"every product you could want at the best prices anywhere!"

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“We try to offer a huge selection. Thank you for noticing and commenting. :)”

"Everything was like clockwork. Not a hitch. Will buy soon again on another project. Many thanks"

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Hooray! That's what everyone likes to hear. Thank you for sharing. :)”

"First order came in damaged, contacted Paul, New replacement sent right out from factory.Great customer service!!!!!"

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Paul was thrilled to hear this and I made sure everyone saw the praise. Thank you very much for sharing! :)”

Rating 6/103/5

"24-48 business hours is to long to wait for a delivery date."

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“We wish tracking could be more instant but we do have to wait until we are updated with tracking then we pass it right along. It is usually just the morning after an order ships but we say up to 48 hours in case there are any delays. We appreciate the feedback and will certainly look for ways to improve in every way. Thank you!”

"The Delta Faucet arrived sooner than expected. Home Perfect had the most competitive price and the ordering process was easy to complete. "

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Very happy to hear we delivered and beat the competition. Thank you for sharing!”

Rating 8/104/5

"Partially shipped which upset me as our contractor is here and now we are delayed . If I had known this was the case , I would have bought elsewhere . Took a gamble and lost ."

"Superior products delivered in a timely manner. Very satisfied."

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Excellent to hear you are satisfied. Thank you for the feedback!”

"The price was the cheapest I could find online at the time. It was delivered promptly."

modified review reply posted Apr-21-2014

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Happy to hear you found a great deal and it made it quick! Thank you for the feedack.”

"I placed an order for a slide bar for $243.08. The amount was immediately withdrawn from my account and I was notified the item I ordered was out of stock. I ordered the item on 4/4/2014. I was informed the item I ordered would be shipped on the 11th and then shipped to me. This is the 17th and still nothing."

modified review reply posted Apr-17-2014

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“This item currently shows it will be backordered three to four weeks on the site and it should have shown the same when you ordered as it is not an item we keep in stock at all. The system to show stock is automatic so I will have the tech team check on this items stock feed to be sure it isn't occasionally showing it is in stock. The update from 4/10 states that the item is coming to us from the manufacturer on the 11th and it takes about a week to arrive. As soon as we receive your item it will be sent right out to you. Sorry for the misunderstanding and delays. Thank you for posting so I could take a look at this.”

Rating 8/104/5

"Homeperfect has the best price around for the sink I was looking to buy. They were more than $100 cheaper than the next cheapest site, and included free shipping. They had the item in the shipping company's hands with in a day or two. But that is where the problem started. The shipper they use is HORRIBLE. No status updates, I emailed and called multiple times and people wouldn't get back to me. The package was left the shipping location on March 13th and I didn't receive it until April 8th. Unacceptable. AM Home delivery was the delivery/freight service. When it finally showed up, the delivery men were nice, and waited for me to take the sink out of the box (and helped me) and waited while i looked it over to make sure it was in good condition still. Which it was. So that's a plus. But the timeliness and their correspondance is horrible."

modified review reply posted Apr-17-2014

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Thank you for not rating us much worse for your situation. I have requested information from the carrier as to why this took so long. I know your area is not very close to our area but that shipping time is very unusual. I'm glad you got the sink and hope you enjoy it. We are very sorry you had to wait so long for it to arrive. Thank you for posting so I can find out how to avoid this in the future.”

"I am pleased with my new sink--it is a beautiful and functional product. Home Perfect acted straightforwardly regarding a damaged shipment and I received a replacement in good time. Many thanks. I shopped and found their prices beat all others."

modified review reply posted Apr-21-2014

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Sorry to hear you had to deal with a damaged item but glad we were able to get it worked out for you. Thank you very much for sharing. :)”

"Quick and easy!! I will shop here again. "

modified review reply posted Apr-16-2014

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“We look forward to it. Thank you!”