Stores > Home Perfect

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Home Perfect by clicking a star below.

2017-05-24

Nice online store!

"I recommend Home Perfect Store! The price was much lower than at the other stores and the shipping was really fast. I haven't installed the Delta 9159-AR-DST Single Handle Pull Down Kitchen Faucet yet but I will send my review later."

2017-05-23

Excellent turnaround time and great price

"5 stars all around service"

2017-05-22

Great product, great service.

"I got what I ordered within a week and there were no issues."

2017-05-22

Poor customer service

"I ordered a sink and when the wrong one arrived, I called right away. I got a huge run around, no response to my messages and it took several days to get it resolved. I did end up getting the correct item, but poor customer service..i would not buy from them again."

2017-05-21

Backordered

"My product was backordered. Delayed my project 30 days"

A rep from Home Perfect, CS Homeperfect, has responded

“Hi, We are sorry the delay in getting your Item for you. It is on extended back order from Moen. The good news is, we just received It to our warehouse and It'll get shipped out in next 3 business days. Please bear with us, we'll email you the tracking details.

Homepefect”

2017-05-19

You didn't have product that I ordered even though you said in stock. Just wasted my time.

"Look at title. You didn't ave product."

A rep from Home Perfect, CS Homeperfect, has responded

“Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience.Your order was placed on 5th May, Post working hours and we notified you on 8th May about discontinued issue. The Item that you have ordered is a direct shipment brand and we had to rely on the stock feed shared by them. Unfortunately in your case It didn't well,as they discontinued. We had initiated the refund on the same day.

Homeperfect”

2017-05-16

Poor customer service, product not arrived

"No follow up from customer service, I notified item not received when FedEx said it was delivered , will call again tomorrow.UGH"

A rep from Home Perfect, CS Homeperfect, has responded

“Hi, We are sorry for the delay in resolution. We were waiting on the update from FedEx on the lost shipment status. We have now arranged you the replacement now, It'll get shipped out in next two days. Hopefully you'll receive your Item soon.

Homeperfect”

Home Perfect Happiness

"Christy ar Home Perfect was extremely professional and made my job very easy. That is always welcomed when dealing with clients. I would recommend your company to everyone I work with as well as family members.
Sincerely,
Judy Peterson
JP DESIGNS

Best price

"Excellent customer service"

2017-05-15

great service and product!

"shipping was super fast, packaging was extra secure, link to install instructions was great so my handyman could arrive with the right equipment for recess mount. Quality was exactly what i expected and price was the best. All around a great experience. we are extremely happy with the cabinet "

2017-05-13

Great

"Great with fast delivery... No issues"

2017-05-12

Backorder

"You are asking me to rate an item when I still have about 3 weeks before I actually receive it. Of all the online sellers, this was the only one that had it back ordered for a month. All others could immediately ship b"

2017-05-12

Where is my stuff?

"As of today, still has not received the merchandise I ordered."

2017-05-10

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

"I've been burned buying fixtures online before. I know they come from the manufacturer and take time, and I've had estimated wait times stretch to double digits. Also, saw Home Perfect had some cranky reviews. But they had what I wanted, so I chatted with a sales rep (the FABULOUS Christy) first and after 5 minutes of back and forth, i knew I was in the right place. Some people take it out on the vendor when the product they are procuring is late, or has an issue. Not the vendor's fault! But I didn't have any issues at all. I sent a random email after about 3 weeks to check on the estimated arrival time, and got a response within a few hours, that quoted the exact time it ended up arriving. My fixture took about 6 weeks, but I got an email with tracking information the day Home Perfect shipped it. Was a totally great experience, will purchase all my fixtures from them from now on. GREAT customer service."

2017-05-10

Great Service

"Prompt delivery; great price."

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,403 merchant members.