Stores > Home Perfect

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10

2016-05-24

Home Perfect was Perfect!

"Ordered a kitchen sink from Home Perfect, arrived on time, in good condition, and they had the best price on the internet"

2016-05-24

Rec'd on time without a hitch

"Rec'd Mdse as ordered on time and it was extremely well packaged.

Thanks

Horrible Customer Service

"Everytime I call they promise tracking information, but no one ever calls me back. I have called several times and each time it's a different story and they promise to call me with tracking information. I have asked to cancel my order and they continue to say it's already shipped from the manufacturer, so we can give you a refund. However, they can never provide any tracking information. Will never order from this company again."

A rep from Home Perfect, homeperfectcustservice, has responded

“It was nice speaking with you today. We're sorry about the sink being backordered but we got it shipped as quickly as possible and from our office to ensure it left here fast once we had it. The sink is being delivered tomorrow. We hope it turns out perfectly and you enjoy it for many years to come. Thank you for working with us! Sorry again for the delay. You should have tracking in your email already. ”

so far so good

"I ordered an American Standard bathroom sink which has been discontinued by the manufacturer and therefore not easy to find. Home Perfect had it in stock and, after a quick online Q and A chat with their sales rep, I placed the order. The correct sink arrived via FedEx in perfect/new in box condition, well padded for shipping. I have no complaints so far with this transaction!"

Great customer service.

"The customer service helped out greatly by giving me choses for the product that I ordered. Received it on time and everything was great! won't hesitate to order from them again."

2016-05-20

Package damage

"The package was not sufficient for the weight of the pump shipped. Package was somewhat destroyed along with the installation instructions, due to mishandling during shipment and not being put into another outer box with packing."

A rep from Home Perfect, homeperfectcustservice, has responded

“Thank you for posting this information. Our suppliers normally take great care to package every shipment carefully and to reach you in great condition. We will be requesting an inquiry with the supplier that handled your order. Please let us know if there is an issue with the unit at all and we'll get you taken care of . We're also looking up a pdf of the installation instructions to forward you today. Thanks again for posting. ”

2016-05-19

***AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE***

"I love my new Blanco granite sink! It is absoluley beautiful. I love the price from Home Perfect even more. They were substantially less than any local dealer or online site I could find. The customer service is even better. The first sink I received was cracked. I took a picture and attached it to the ticket I created on their website in the evening. The next morning, a Customer Service Represenative responded to me. He stated, "We've arranged you the replacement. It'll get shipped out in next two days." No questions asked! It's hard experience that type of customer service these days. THANK YOU HOME PERFECT!!!"

This review was modified by Home-Perfect-Fan on May 19 2016 03:35:51 PM

2016-05-18

Purchasing was easy

"Had questions and called customer support who gave me the answers and then place my order. The goods arrived right away and now await installation (after which I'll post a review of the products)."

2016-05-18

"Beautiful Cabinets - awesome price. They shipped on time and even arrived a day ahead of schedule. We will be buying more."

2016-05-17

Misleading information in product details

"Eglo 200095A Rottelo Matte Nickel/ Chrome 6X50W Track Light was described as LED lighting fixture with six Bulbs Type GU10-LED included. However I found six cheap no-brand halogen light bulbs when actual order had arrived.
Called Home Perfect customer service to complain. They suggested that I can buy LED light bulbs by myself. I asked for return with the full refund, which they agreed to after order return supplier warehouse. They removed LED Bulb reference from product details after my first call. But after additional call, e-mail sent and two days wait, I still did not receive e-mail with FedEx return info and pickup schedule. I am very disappointed with Home Perfect misleading practice and poor customer service. If they got caught red-handed or made an honest mistake, they need to do a right thing and issue full refund on the returned order. Now I need to spend my work time again to keep calling customer service for order return.

This review was modified by comlyd on May 19 2016 03:35:59 PM

A rep from Home Perfect, homeperfectcustservice, has responded

“ Hi,We apologize for the inconvenience caused.We've arranged a FedEx pick up the get the Item back for 18th May,but they couldn't pick It as you weren't available.We've accepted our error the moment you've reported the issue.We've initiated full refund,even the Item wasn't in Its way back to our warehouse.We tried to get in touch with you over the phone,as you weren't available left you a message with all this information.We request you to ensure,FedEx pick It up.Thanks!!”

Awesome service

"Saved so much just by shopping here at Home Perfect. Quick easy website to navigate through and quick checkout procedures. Can't wait to put my new Cafe Mocha granite composite sink in my newly remodeled kitchen. "

This review was modified by johnspohn11 on May 24 2016 11:00:56 AM

Good price; decent delivery

"I chose Home Perfect because of their competitive price on a Toto toilet I was researching. The delivery (through a separate company, I believe) was interesting because I was told I would get a call an hour before delivery to make sure I or someone else's could be home to sign for it, and that there would be a ~$75 redelivery fee if no one was home. Luckily, I was home, but I never did get a warning call."

2016-05-16

No worries

"Some negative reviews scared me, but the price was too good to not give them a try. I ordered a blanco sink. It arrived quickly in perfect condition. So I ordered a faucet. Same good results"

2016-05-15

Great Service

"I'm so happy with your great service & delivery! Very efficient and the most important: "On time"
Thank you for your great Service.

Tatiana Alessandrini

2016-05-14

Fast and high quality delivery

"I ordered a blanco sink that came fast with no issues and the price was $100 less than local stores. I also got a discount on a delta faucet that made it cheaper than stores.

I highly recommend.

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.