Stores > Home Perfect

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10

2016-11-29

Alls well that ends well

"After shopping online for several days, I home perfect offered the best deal on the item I was after. It took a while for my item to finish processing and ship, and my time constraints were a little stretched, but in the grand scheme of things, the money I saved shopping with HP makes up for it.

The only thing I would suggest for the future is a bit better contact. I could have stood to know there was an issue with my items processing that would have caused a several day delay, but it is what it is, and it all worked out in the end. :)

2016-11-29

Reseller is right!!!!

"Don't even know if I received a new or used item. Was not shipped in the original box so I have no idea. They will not respond to emails so you can't get an answer out of anybody and if you call, you can't understand them because they speak broken English. I would not recommend anyone buy from them!!

This review was modified by jansenark on November 30 2016 07:31:23 AM
Rep reply posted Nov-30-2016

A rep from Home Perfect, homeperfect1, has responded

“Hi,

We are sorry for your bad experience, We tried to reach you to address this complaint.But as you weren't available left a message to call us back.We send brand new Items to our customer's.If you feel sceptical,please email us the pics of the box and Item to "customerservice@homeperfect.com".We'll get that investigated and get back to you.

Please do not hesitate to reach us back.

Thanks!!

Customer Service Team
Home perfect ”

2016-11-27

Repeat customer

"I have ordered 3 times and everything has been in perfect condition and just as expected."

2016-11-26

"Tub arrived in perfect condition and earlier than expected!"

2016-11-23

great service

"Great service quick reponse and great product"

2016-11-22

Super Fast Delivery

"Excellent Pricing....Exactly as promised"

2016-11-21

"Good product at good price. And fast shipping!"

2016-11-20

blanco drain covers

"plastic, hard to understand installation instructions, quality is marginal, pricey"

2016-11-19

Service is horrible

"I ordered my item on the 5th of November. They send an email on the 17th that it is on back order. When questioned why they were just now telling me this the person claimed they sent a notice on the 7th & 8th which I did not get. Amazing I did receive an email on the 18th it was on back order. Never again"

Rep reply posted Nov-22-2016

A rep from Home Perfect, homeperfect1, has responded

“Hi,

We are sorry If you got that feel about our communication to you on 7th and 8th Nov,but we did email you as per our records.We request you to check your spam folder too.We also apologize for the delay in getting your Item to you.It is currently on back order and we expect this to our warehouse in next 3-4weeks.As soon as we receive It,we'll ship this out for you immediately.Yesterday we tried to establish contact with you but as per the call receiver,you weren't available to answer this call.Thanks for posting this review.

Regards,

Customer Service
Homeperfect”

2016-11-19

Great prices and fast shipping

"I ordered on a Saturday and got on Tuesday. The price was least expensive by a decent amount. Would buy from again."

2016-11-18

"I will shop with you guys again. Wish you guys would get pay pal."

2016-11-18

Got what i wanted for a great price.

"Got what i wanted for a great price. Ordered it on the site and before i knew it it was on my doorstep. can ask for better than that."

2016-11-17

Good service

"I made an error on an order and rep was very helpful and professional. Good selection of products. "

2016-11-16

"Very satisfied with entire transaction. Great people, services, and pricing."

2016-11-16

Great Buying Experience

"Purchased the Toto CST744SL01 Toilet
Very fast and well boxed delivery.
Very Pleased!

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.