Stores > Home Perfect

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10
Voice your opinion! Review Home Perfect by clicking a star below.

2017-10-17

Fantastic pricing

"Very easy to order, pricing was best I found and delivery was very timely. "

2017-10-17

Price & Product great. Need to ramp up communication with customer.

"My item eventually arrived in great condition. The delivery service from AM Trucking was prompt and courteous.
My only problem was that I was billed immediately after ordering my very expensive item but heard nothing from
Home Perfect about expected delivery date. After a couple of weeks, I finally emailed them to get information on
my order. It would be better if they contacted me about expected shipping/delivery date even if that date is three
to four weeks away. It all ended up good, I love what I ordered and yes, I would order from Home Perfect again.

2017-10-16

very slow deliver!

"sloooowwwwwwwww deliverryyy"

Rep reply posted Oct-17-2017

“Hi Daniel,
This is Nate Carter, I am the customer service manager. I see that when you placed the order on 10/02/2017 it was clearly mentioned that it will take 2-3 weeks as the item is not in stock. However, we have worked with the manufacturer and got the item shipped much earlier than expected. Best Wishes!

2017-10-12

Great prices, customer service slowest I've ever encountered

"I'm leaving a positive review because in the end they did take care of me, and I saved several hundreds of dollars on Hansgrohe bathroom fixtures. Given the middling ratings, I knew going in that customer service would be a challenge, and they did not disappoint.

I also knew from reading reviews that ship times would be really long, so I purchased all the fixtures months in advance. To Home Perfect's credit, every one of the shipments came within the delivery timeframe promised - which was 3-4 weeks for most Hansgrohe items. This wasn't a problem; but keep in mind that you may have to budget extra time for imperfect merchandise.

There were a few items that arrived that were clearly used before. A shower head had some water and oily substance on it. The worst offender was the tub spout rough, which was in really rough shape and dirty as well. Of the 4 RMA cases with Home Perfect I had, the first one was very quick and reasonable follow-up within a week, and the other 3 took surprisingly long, with me needing to follow up every week to check on the status. Those returns took between 6 and 8 weeks to resolve. Every other online retailer I've worked with has resolved issues within a week, most within 24 hours.

If I had to do it over again, I probably would because I like to save money. However, my recommendation is making sure that you have plenty of time and patience and know what you're getting into.

2017-10-10

EXCELLENT!

"Everything was great! Thanks!"

2017-10-05

Very good shopping experience

"Shipped very fast and very easy transaction. Sink accessories options right at the finger tips so very helpful!"

2017-10-05

Misleading and Rude

"In my search for a bathtub I was looking for someone who had items in stock. Home Perfect indicated there were three in stock of the this model which I ordered Sept.19, 2017, and changed the stock number to two. However, on Sept. 22, 2017 I was told via e-mail that this bathtub was not in stock and could not be delivered until mid November. I answered their e-mail requesting that the in stock item I ordered be shipped. Home Perfect also billed my credit card the day I placed my order even though they did not have that item in stock and were informed I was not interested in a Nov. shipping date. I finally got a credit to my account on Sept. 26, 2017, after more snide e-mails. G. E."

Rep reply posted Oct-11-2017

“Hello Genevieve,
This is Nate Carter, I am the customer support manager. Items marked IN STOCK are in green. Items marked Available to Order in 2-3 weeks are in RED. If you are ever looking for us to double check, just call the sales line. Stock is given to us from our third party vendors so on the chance it is incorrect we'll always work with you on real time availability. This tub does look very unique, otherwise I'd try to recommend an in stock alternative, but sorry it didn't work out and good luck with your renovation.

Nate

2017-10-03

Excellent service with an excellent custom care

"I can recommend anyone Home Perfect. Custom service is excellent, and what I ordered came much earlier than it was confirmed; although, it was even not in stock. Thank you !"

2017-10-02

Great Experience

"I saved over $100 by purchasing my Blanco sink/drain package thru Home Perfect. It shipped right away and was received in perfect condition. I highly recommend them."

2017-09-24

Consumers Beware

"On September 10, 2017 we placed an on-line purchase at Homeperfect.com which included FREE SHIPPING - paid for our order - inquired 4 days later on status of our order only to be informed on the following day that in order for us to receive our paid order we MUST pay $200.00 for shipping. Their website clearly reflected FREE SHIPPING at the time of our purchase - we wanted our paid order shipped to us as such and Home Perfect took it upon themselves to cancel our paid order without our consent and wishes. As of September 25, 2017, Home Perfect's website STILL reflects FREE SHIPPING on the item we purchased. Consumers BEWARE Home Perfect's website may indicate FREE SHIPPING and also calculate FREE SHIPPING at the time an on-line order is placed and paid for BUT may not be the case. "

Rep reply posted Sep-29-2017

A rep from Home Perfect, CS Homeperfect, has responded

“This is Nate Carter, I am the Customer support Manager.
I am sorry for the experience you had, due to the manufactures latest price update an error was made when bringing this brand up to current specs. We are sorry it just didn't work out.

2017-09-20

Great experience !

"Great experience working with Home Perfect,Received everything as orders at great prices. Good packaging , received things on time ."

2017-09-09

Good customer service

"I ended up having to cancel my order and customer services was very helpful in accommodating my request."

2017-09-07

Excellent customer service!

"I bought a sink for our bathroom remodel. The price was unbeatable! "

2017-09-06

One hand doesn'y know what the other is doing!

"Different people from this company were giving me very different inputs regarding how long a backorder would take to get shipped. Also, this company charges your credit card before shipment of the product...a big no-no in my opinion."

Rep reply posted Sep-06-2017

“Hi Robert,

This is Nate Carter, I am the Customer support Manager.
I am sorry for the experience you had, I have gone through the order details and I could see that the item was not in stock when you placed the order and the same information was highlighted in red colour while you check out the order that it will take an estimated time of 2-3 weeks for the item to be available. We tried our best to keep you posted about the item availability from the manufacturer. and you have cancelled the order in five days.
Will be eager to serve you better in the future.

2017-09-01

Easy!

"It was easy to find the item, easy to order and easy to get it shipped."

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.