Stores > Home Perfect

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

2016-08-24

"It'd be nice to know availability up front before placing an order"

2016-08-22

Shipping Communication

"I ordered a new natural gas home water heater on August 11. On August 17 I emailed Home Perfect requesting any info on shipping because I had not heard anything. I was told it would ship in 2-3 days. As of August 22, still nothing. If I ever receive the product I suppose I could review it, but so far my experience has been negative due to the lack of communication and the long wait time to process my order. 11 days and still just shows as processing."

2016-08-20

Beat the big boys!

"Their price was far better than anywhere else for the item we needed for our home remodel. We received the item within a week. "

2016-08-19

"arrived as ordered. Have not installed the sink yet."

2016-08-17

Good prices, slow shipping

"Ordered online and paid with Paypal at the same time.
Contacted them a week later when I didn't get my product or notification of shipping.
Spoke to their customer service rep, answered and checked on it. They said it would ship that day or the next. Was disappointed since it delayed my project by a week.
The rep had no explaination or real concern why it didn't ship.
I did the get the right product. And saved $100.

Rep reply posted Aug-22-2016

A rep from Home Perfect, homeperfectcustservice, has responded

“Nice speaking with you today about this situation and again I appreciate you posting so we can correct this issue. We hope to do more business with you in the future for you to experience the normal fast shipping most of our orders incur. Thanks again and best of luck getting everything installed. ”

2016-08-15

"Been over a week almost two, have not received notice of shipment so not sure what you want me to review?"

2016-08-15

Home Perfect - a perfect choice for my sink and faucet

"I ordered a Blanco SS sink, 2 grids and sink drainer and a very upscale faucet. I dealt with Nate, who was a pleasure to deal with and couldn't do enough to accommodate my specific requests. He was also very knowledgeable. Another advantage is that he was available on Sunday (their customer service is open on Sunday afternoons which is very convenient) when I had quiet time to shop on line and deal with ordering these items which takes significant concentration to get everything right. They shipped within a couple of working days and everything arrived as ordered and in excellent condition. All good!"

This review was modified by Mfinky on August 15 2016 12:37:56 PM

2016-08-14

Absolute worst customer service

"Still haven't received my product, no idea when I will. Of course they charged me for the product. Customer service can't tell me when I'll receive product. "

2016-08-10

Refunded Product Purchase

"I purchased faucets and found I could not buy the other necessary parts because American Standard had discontinued the unit. The seller, Home Perfect, quickly refunded the entire purchase price. Thank you."

2016-08-09

Good price

"Parts are now back ordered but HP is keeping me informed on the delay. "

This review was modified by timdstone on August 12 2016 12:35:24 PM

2016-08-08

Excellent Experience

"Ordered a Grohe soap dispenser. Smooth transaction. Received dispenser in less than a week - I think 4 or 5 days. Price was 1/2 of local sellers. The dispenser works perfectly. I will definitely shop here again."

2016-08-08

Perfecto

"Great fast service and great price. Thank You. Paul"

2016-08-07

Good fast service

"Bought some Grohe fixtures, customer service (Elizabeth) was excellent in helping me cancel some back ordered products and ordering alternative items. Overall great experience and would go back opinion the future."

2016-08-06

Excellent!

"Fast shipping, item arrived in excellent condition, best price. Really no complaint!"

2016-08-06

"Shipped fast! Excellent company!"

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,513 merchant members.