Product & services pricing Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.13/10 5.13/10

"Exactly the part I needed"

"Seamless ordering and delivery. A happy camper here!"

"Took a really long time for the order to be fulfilled (I think 5-6 weeks before it shipped), but it was the best price around for the item I wanted. Good deal overall since I wasn't in a rush."

"Item not in stock; they said they would update me in 24-48 hours. After not hearing anything for 5 days, I wnet on line and live chatted with someone who said it would be 3-4 weeks before it comes in...but not sure."

"My experience was great. Came on time and in good condition."

"Good Service. Product Arrived WithoutAnyVisibleDamage."

"My composite sink arrived in 2 pieces. I called the company and had to email pictures of the sink. I didn't hear back, so I had to follow up to see if they even received my email. The sink that I want is now on back order. The rep indicated I would know by today when another would be available. I have yet to hear. I'm just disappointed overall. I'm not surprised my sink showed up in 2 pieces. The packing job was horrendous. My sink didn't stand a chance of arriving in 1 piece. "

"I ordered a Blanco sink from Home Perfect when I found out that the same sink I had ordered from Faucet Direct was not going to arrive in time for the counter installation. It did not turn out very well. I was originally happy to learn that their price was about $100 less than Faucet Direct, but soon learned there was a reason for the cheaper price. The sink arrived with a crack which we did not find until after the 15 day Home Perfect return policy had lapsed. Home Perfect offered no adjustment or replacement and I had to call them several times before they finally gave me a response. I also didn't find the sales associate was very pleasant to work with. I would never order any product from Home Perfect again regardless of the price. The old adage "you get what you pay for" turned out to be very true this time."

"Terrible service and delivery. Ordered 4 sinks on 7-3-14. Rec'd an email that sinks weren't in stock. Spoke to a customer service rep who stated they were coming in and would ship to my location no later than 7-16. Then was forwarded to the trucking company (AM Trucking) who stated no later than 7-22. Just spoke to the trucking company again who now has revised the date to 7-25. "

"Ordering on line was easy. Product quality is superb "

"I am happy with the product and the price was the best I could find online. When I placed the order the item was noted as in stock and would ship within 2 business days. However, my order was listed as "ready to ship" for well over a week, and received it 2 weeks after the order date (and an inquiry as to the delay). A holiday weekend no doubt contributed to the delay, but it seemed longer than what they promised. Overall, will probably buy from them again. "

"DON"T TRUST THIS COMPANY!!!
Two weeks ago I've received an email from them with subject: shipping confirmation.
When I opened the email it said my product was not in stock.
I called them and they told me it was going to be shipped the same day. That was two weeks ago, I have not received my product, nor any confirmation email.
Also they charged me double, they said they would adjust it, but so far nothing happened. It seems like this is more like a scam than a serious business

"Great price. Fast service. Easy ordering. No shipping no tax. What more could you want?"

"Very Painless! It was a pleasant experience"

"Prompt shipping. Great product. Very satisfied."

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.