Product & services pricing Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.10/10 7.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.81/10 4.81/10

"Size said it would fit sink, it really does not"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“The cutting board you purchased was made by the manufacturer to fit the sink stated and was produced by the same manufacturer. If you have an older version of the same sink it could pose an issue, but shouldn't. It will be fine to return the cutting board with no restock if you give us a call. 888-850-3999. They can also get you to a salesperson to ensure you get the size you need. Thank you!”

"Received all merchandise. Well done! Thank you!"

"Price was very good in comparison to other on line prices and much cheaper then stores near me. Package was well protected and arrived in perfect condition"

"Cheapest prices I could find on the Internet, all items in stock, shipped and delivered with lightning speed! Very satisfied!"

"I placed a $550 order. Home Perfect could not sell me the item they advertised. They required me to contact them and cancel the order as if I were backing out. They had already charged my credit card and said it would be 4-5 days before it would be credited back. I will not be using Home Perfect in the future."

"Products were as promised, notified throughtout process and shipped fast..."

"I was somewhat satisfied because they are listing a product that is not in stock or has been discontinued. However, they promptly refunded the amount back and informed me that the product had been discontinued. Overall, my experience was good."

"Great product, very fast delivery."

"Valve has not been delivered so far."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Your order was placed on Saturday, 10/11 then shipped on Tuesday, 10/14 and delivered today. Using the free ground shipping does not provide fast service from the carrier and we apologize it took some time to reach you. We're on the east coast so it makes sense. We did ship out within two business days as promised. If you do need items faster in the future give us a call and we will be happy to provide expedited shipping options for you. Thank you!”

"Shipped fast and I liked being able to use amazon payments "

"I ordered on Oct 11th, on Oct 13th I was sent a message that said:
"Your Amtrol 60 EXTROL Expansion Tank will take about three weeks to come into our New Jersey facility and will reach you quickly after we get the stock in. We'll watch you order and keep you informed of any changes. Thank you!"
So now, we are without heat for 4 WEEKS! If I had known it would take this long I would have ordered from somewhere else!
It should have said on the website that the item was backordered.
It gets down to 45degrees in Pennsylvania at night in October and we only have space heaters to use.
I am very unhappy with Home Perfect.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“We've asked merchandising to review this item and make adjustments to show it is backordered. This was marked to show "New Shipment Expected" due to the high demand and multiple open stock orders to fill the demand. We called to verify the stock orders and were informed they would take a little more time than expected to ship due to high demand currently. This is where the time frame given came from. The biggest concern is your need of heat so please let us know if the wait is not going to work for you. There are no penalties for canceling your order before it ships. Thank you!”

"Great price .. great service."

"Great experience buying from this seller. The order shipped very fast. Thank you!"

"The entire transaction went perfectly and everything arrived in good shape and was exactly what I ordered. I emailed them a question and received a reply within one day."

"Their sales are very un-friendly, very cold, they charged a lot for restocking if you return, and they shipped the products out very late, even they stated 3-4 weeks back ordered, they did not ship the products out for over 7 weeks."

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.