Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.10/10 7.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.87/10 6.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.79/10 4.79/10

"My sink was more than I had hoped for."

"i requested my purchase be shipped to a different address and i was not."

"After purchasing my item I hadn't received any confirmation regarding it being shipped out just an email that the item was "processing shipping". After 11 days of waiting for it to arrive I had to contact the distributor. They informed me the item had been "pulled" yet it still hadn't been shipped. The shipping details/process according to the website are wrong. I'm still waiting on my sink which has pushed back my bathroom construction costing me time and money. I asked to cancel my order and they said I couldn't. "

"Good service, good price."

"I had been looking online for a new kitchen sink and faucet. I found just what I wanted at the best price at Home Perfect. I had a few questions and called their number. Nico B answered the call, was extremely helpful and placed my order. I received it within 36 hrs! I was extremely happy with service and the product."

"no e-mailed receipt and still waiting for part of my order."

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Order confirmations are sent instantly when you place the order. I just resent it so you can check and see if it came this time. Check your spam folder as well. If its nowhere to be found give us a call so we can check the email used for the order. Lighting orders are directly shipped from manufacturers and we've requested an update on everything. You'll have an update before the end of business today. Thank you for posting!”

"Great online experience! Adam R. extremely helpful. Will definitely purchase from them again! Thanks Home Perfect! "

"I still have not received my purchase 10/12/2014"

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Your freight order was placed on 10/1 then shipped on 10/3. Freight comes on a large pallet and can take 5 to 10 business days after it ships. The free freight option is not the fastest option available and we are sorry you expected the pallet to arrive sooner. Your location in rural Nevada may also be a factor in slowing the freight down but it should be to you later this week. Please give us a call for future orders you will need to be expedited and we will be happy to accommodate you. Thanks for posting!”

"We received a good product at a good price, but it took two weeks to arrive, and there was no interim communication from the seller. I had to call to find out when the order was shipped!"

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Your order didn't get flagged for a backorder update by the system and we are very sorry for this error. You should have a tracking update on 10/6 and an order confirmation from 9/26. If these did not go to your email let us know so we can check it out and correct possible issues with our system. Sorry for the delay. We hope you love the items.”

"Received some damaged items.
Package was mishandled.
But customer service arranged for a replacement.

"The shipment from Home Perfect has arrived very quickly and in good condition."

"Good price and quick shipping, but messages about the shipment were confusing. First one said it was ready to ship then another arrived saying it wasn't. But it showed up per the initial schedule. However, somewhere along the line the switch was broken. It is in one end of the heater and I assume that end was dropped before boxing or was poorly protected in the box."

"Right item. Great price. Delivery on time. "

"Still have no received the product. Was "in stock" when I ordered and now back ordered with no delivery date. Simply unacceptable!!!"

"it arrived on time and works like it's supposed to"

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.