• Home Perfect

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.14/10 5.14/10

"Tried to cancel 4x via their email system and order status portal and CS direct mail. Asked for confirmation, received none. Part is on backorder and is shipping now and cant be stopped w/o restocking fee. Not shipped yet. Because of unstoppable status I canceled order for same at local source and will proceed with this order."

"The right equipment, arrived in a timely fashion. The only question left is - will it work as intended, and will it hold up?

Chris Dulski

"Everything was top notch great job I will be looking forward to doing business with you again.
Thanks.

"We are remodeling our kitchen and have ordered several large items through Home Perfect. Each time we ordered by phone and the person we dealt with was excellent, knowledgeable, and understandable. The shipments were prompt and the items were as we expected. In one case we wanted to return an item (due to our own error in measuring) and there was no problem. The prices were always the best too. I would gladly recommend this company.

"Very much satisfied and on time."

"From payment, shipping and packaging, everything was efficient. My sink arrived very well protected and in perfect condition. I will use you again. "

"very professional and helpful. "

"Got what I wanted for the best price, and received it promptly! "

"They did not make it clear that the product was on back order at the time that I ordered it.... not expected to be here for a month after I ordered it."

"I order the item base on reviews from others and decided to try it. I wait on the date it was to be deliver but nothing came. I am a avid mail order person, now I think I will go back to the big box stores."

"I purchased a sink and didn't know I needed a matching disposal strainers. When I found that I needed one I called to purchase it. I asked to not be charged shipping since I assumed everything was included with the sink. The sales rep in a very rude tone said she had asked me when I ordered it. I said I didn't remember being asked. I was told she had been doing this job for 8 years and she never missed asking this question. The tone was very rude . If your calls are recoded you can listen. It's a small amount but I don't like being spoken to in that manner. I hung up and ordered it on line. Still paid for shipping but didn't order from a rude employee."

"still waiting to get informed when my purchase will be shipped. I would just like to be updated on the status of delivery.

"Just what I was looking for and at a great price. Thank you"

"Product was delivered on Time and appears to be well made. We are in the middle of remodeling the kitchen and I am looking forward to using it"

"Delivered on time and very well packaged."

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,710 merchant members.