Stores > Home Perfect

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
Voice your opinion! Review Home Perfect by clicking a star below.

2017-08-13

Charged then backordered product for 4 weeks

"Website said product was in stock, so I ordered during a bathroom remodel. Home Perfect immediately charged me for the item then advised two days later that it was actually backordered for four additional weeks. Terrible service especially when remodel timelines must be met. "

2017-08-12

Fast and accurate

"Found what I was looking for at a great price. Shipped fast"

2017-08-10

Glad I discovered Home Perfect.

"Great pricing and efficient site. Order was delivered on time."

2017-08-09

Poor communication

"Got the survey. Dont have my order. Dont know if its even shipped. There website says order is complete."

2017-08-07

Horrible Costumer Servide Dpt.

"I ordered 2 items of the same products....and I received 2 different!! I can understand they can be wrong labeled but when I contact Costumer Service to solve this problem, they have 13 days skidding around the issue, avoiding the search for a solution"

2017-08-06

Blanco 440224 stainless steel kitchen sink

"You had the best price for the Blanco sink , it arrived shortly after ordering and was in perfect condition."

2017-07-31

Best customer service in the industry

"Always have a great experience with Home Perfect. If a product is damage when you receive it, they get you a new one without a weeks time!"

2017-07-30

Great experience

"Quick delivery, items in good condition. Competitive price. Will buy from again any time...."

2017-07-29

Great price !

"Great price on the sink that I selected. Researched a lot of sites for the Blanco sink and this was the best by $50. Delivery was
quick.

2017-07-25

Good with room for improvement

"I would recommend providing customers with a handling ETA for a product before its shipped. In my case it took a couple of days before my purchase was shipped and I couldn't tell when it would happen without calling customer service. "

2017-07-25

Best price and fast delivery

"After attempting to purchase this from another seller who advertised Free Shipping, then called me to say it would be $25 shipping plus $108 for the item, I cancelled and reordered here and saved myself $30. It was shipped Fed Ex in 2 days and was packaged perfectly. The mirror looks great and will be installed in a new bathroom in 2 weeks."

2017-07-24

my bathroom rox

"after years of saving up I finally bought my own home, however the first thing that needed to go was the funky bathroom! I did my research, looking for high end fixtures, predominantly European brands like Dornbracht and Hansgrohe, and eventually found my one stop shop at this website. Saved a bunch, all came great and my bathroom looks excellent.

2017-07-24

Could work a little on customer service

"All in all, it was a good transaction--a great tub, at a reasonable price, delivered quite quickly. However, I called to see if their delivery person would be able to help me get the tub into our lobby and was met with an emphatic (and slightly rude) "no". The delivery person explained that they say that they're not covered by insurance to do this. Yet, they sent this delivery driver to deliver a 400 lbs cast iron tub alone with no lift gate. When he called the office, they were completely unhelpful.

In the end, I helped him get the tub off the truck. I wonder if they were insured for that?

The delivery guy was great, but they should work on their policies with a bit of realism.

2017-07-22

Still haven't received my item, but was charged for it immediately.

"Placed my order on July 8th, have heard nothing from them since."

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2017

A rep from Home Perfect, CS Homeperfect, has responded

“Hi,

We are terribly sorry for the delay in updating your order status but It was delivered on 25th of July as per UPS freight. Hope you are enjoying your product.

Thanks!!

Customer Service
Homeperfect”

2017-07-21

Still waiting for the product

"Order was placed on July 7th. Was confirmed by email and told: "Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order."

Still waiting.
Any kind of communication would have been welcome even if it's "Sorry about the delay".

Really disappointed since I had other sources to order from.

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2017

A rep from Home Perfect, CS Homeperfect, has responded

“Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. But we have listed the Item as back ordered on our website, additionally we have emailed you the status on 11th of July to set an expectation in back order availability. You order was shipped out on 24th July and It was delivered on 25th July.

Thank you!!

Customer Service
Homeperfect”

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.