• Home Perfect

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.99/10 6.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10

"Quick delivery and priced well"

"Purchase was delivered very quickly. Blanco sink was as described."

"Item ordered was received rapidly and as described"

"Took to long to receive product still have not ordered 3/8/15"

"Have not yet installed the item (Blanco in counter compost bin) but I was very pleased with the price, the ordering experience and delivery."

"Great customer service and prices."

"When I ordered in mid March it wasn't clear the item wasn't in stock--a few days after placing the order I learned it is backordered for a month till mid April. "

"I place my order on 3-12 and as of 3-22 nothing had shipped and they were selling from an empty wagon. I would not have know this because they didn't send any notice of back order etc. I had to contact them"

"I was quite satisfied with the price and timeliness of the order and delivery. Thank you."

"My sink was delivered in perfect shape and fast, would for sure order from here again! Best price I could fine!"

"Item was received damaged, and new one has not shipped and no correspondence from Home Perfect"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-23-2015

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Your replacement was shipped last week and is on a truck to be delivered to you today. You worked with Vinny on 3/17 according to the order notes and Vinny had a replacement shipped out the same day. Sorry if he did not convey to you effectively that a new one would ship out right away. Thank you for posting so we could check up on it. Let us know the new sink makes it in good shape and, if you will, maybe reconsider your star rating? We try hard to get issues resolved quickly and apologize again if we were not clear enough about your resolution.”

"Product was delivered quickly at a fair price. No damage."

"All aspects of the transaction were excellnt save for a minor, barely noticible dent on the front base of one faucet (original factory packaging). Too small for R and R but slightly annoying. Photos have been sent to Delta for their information.

I advise buyers to closely examine the product prior to installation.

And five stars for the seller is not inconsistent. I am still pleased with their service and suspect they also trust unopened boxes from Delta will be completely as advertised.

Unless...

"I was skeptical about ordering a kitchen sink online. I decided to give Home Perfect a try. They had the sink that the wife wanted at the best price, especially since the Member's Discount was very helpful for an expensive purchase.
I ordered on a Monday, and received the sink on Friday. The sink was well protected in the shipping box and was received in perfect condition. It will be installed in our new kitchen soon.
The shopping experience has been easy. A 5-star experience all the way. I hope that the sink is a 5-star sink.

"Very nice seller!!! Very fast shipping!!!!!!!"

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,841 merchant members.