Product & services pricing Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10

"Lowest price, fast, free delivery, first quality product. It all made an easy decision to buy at Home perfect."

"We had a very positive experience with the web sight and our sink was delivered in just a few days. The easiest part of our remodeling. "

"Extremely satisfied. Product was just as described and delivery was very fast. Would definitely shop here again."

"Ordering on the Website was straight forward. Order was shipped when promised. Product arrived and is installed. We are happy customers."

"Stunningly fast shipping."

"My sink was delivered and in great condition. This is my first experience with Home Perfect and was very happy with my order."

"Great prices and excellent service"

"Article arrived quick an well packaged.
Best price on the web.

"Very responsive customer service. package arrived in mint condition."

"Took the day off since they said the package would arrive on Friday Oct 24 but never came and now is said be delivering monday Oct 27. I guess I will burn another day of vacation

10/27/14- In response to the homeperfect customer service reply, I just wish the date you told me the package was to arrive was accurate since i wasted a day of vacation to ensure the package would not get stolen. i know it was free shipping but we all know nothing is free, the free shipping is built into the price. A simple we appologize would have been better reply, now you have lost my business forever.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-27-2014

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Free shipping has no guaranteed time frame for delivery and your order was delivered five business days after placing the order which is a completely normal scenario when taking advantage of free delivery. We do offer expedited shipping if you are in need of your order quicker next time. Give us a call to place expedited orders and we will be happy to discuss rates and the best option to get your delivery guaranteed by the day you need it. Please know that free shipping will never be the fastest available option and will not come with any guarantee for a delivery time. We also ship from the east coast so orders to your location on the west coast will always be at the upper end of possible transit time. Thanks for posting!

In response, You must be referring to the date the carrier showed for a delivery expectation as we don't offer specific delivery dates directly. I'm surprised they showed Friday the 24th. The map for ground shipments from our area to your area shows a 5 day transit time to be expected. We do apologize for this unfortunate loss of a day off and also strongly encourage calling to place future orders if you do need things on a tight schedule. We will be happy to accommodate you. Thanks again for posting!”

"Easy quick and the lowest price"

"Received what I ordered and it arrived quickly. Thank you!"

"They had exactly what I needed at a lower price than anyone, free shipping, and it was received a day earlier than I needed. Exactly as promised. I would never hesitate to order from them again."

"I absolutely love my choice of the Blanco undermount sink and the Blanco Alta Compact faucet. Superior design,quality and functionality! I had forgotten to order the soap dispenser and when I tried to add this to my order, a few days later, it had already arrived at my home. I got a second faucet and the soap dispenser and got free shipping as well! What a great buying experience!"

"Today is 10/25/2014 and my purchase still not delivered. Very slow and unreliable. "

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,862 merchant members.