Stores > Home Perfect

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Home Perfect by clicking a star below.

2017-04-24

excellent transaction

"good price and product. delivered on time."

2017-04-23

Not good

"I ordered a product and was supposed to be here and so many days and then I call to find out how long it was going to be and then they tell me it's backordered for weeks after I already paid for it. Not very happy about that"

Rep reply posted Apr-26-2017

A rep from Home Perfect, CS Homeperfect, has responded

“Hi, We apologize delay in shipping. The Items that you have ordered are on back order and we expect them in the first week of May. As soon as we receive It to our warehouse, we'll ship them out for you. We'll keep you posted with the tracking information.

Thanks!!

Customer Service Team,

2017-04-22

Great prices, great service

"I've ordered several items for a master bath remodel and so far Home Perfect has been great. The prices were great, shipping quick, and with one order, I called to change an item that was back ordered (I knew this when I placed the order) and the service was flawless."

2017-04-20

Very happy

"Great product, packed well and shipped fast. "

2017-04-20

Missing items

"We bought a house in San Diego after falling in love with the yard. Anyhow the house itself has needed some work done to it so we are not unfamiliar with buying different things for the home.

When we renovated the master bathroom last year we bought a wall hung toilet and an actuator plate. When the crew opened the toilet up they noticed that one of the plastic things they needed to mount it was broken. This took us -weeks/months- to get a replacement part from them. Also the actuator plate broke too but it still work and you can't see the broken part so I just gave up on that after no one was getting back to me.

Now that we are remodeling our second bathroom for some dumb reason I ended up buying the toilet from them again (hoping last time was just a fluke). This time it was worse. After I put in my order they sent the in wall carrier and the actuator plate but told me the toilet (which was suppose to be in stock) was on backorder. This was January 3rd of this year.

No one emails or calls you with updates. I have had to contact them once a month or so. They are borderline rude (Christy) and now they say it won't be in stock until June. I'm trying to get a hold of them for a refund but that's not the easiest either and what am I going to do with the in wall carrier and actuator plate with a missing toilet??

Terrible company in my experience.

2017-04-19

Fast service good price

"Price appears to be the best available. Received item sooner than was promised"

CyndyKiel's Avatar

2017-04-16

Blanco Sink

"The Blanco sink we ordered was cracked during shipping. Upon contacting customer service a new sink was immediately shipped to us. Great job Home Perfect!!"

LaurieClark's Avatar

2017-04-12

Fast delivery, well packaged, and just as described. Would buy again in a heartbeat.

"It was exactly as described, shipped promptly, and received without damage. As this was my first purchase with them, I was a little concerned, but they did a fantastic job. Saved $$ too! Thanks, Home Perfect!"

2017-04-12

Super fast shipping

"Got what we needed quickly and easily"

2017-04-11

What a mess. - Issue resolved!

"Communication was not clear. However, the issue has been resolved. Since there were no sinks readily available, a refund was processed. I was contacted by the company and the issue has been resolved. I am satisfied."

Rep reply posted Apr-15-2017

“Hi,

As per our conversation over the phone, we had initiated the refund already and did not process any replacement sink. Hope you received the refund amount by now.

Thanks!!

Customer Service

2017-04-11

Great Service online and ordernig on the phone

"Great Service online and ordernig on the phone"

2017-04-10

Excellent company and product

"Ordering was easy. Shipping was very fast. The product was easy to install and is working as advertised. Excellent experience shopping with Home Perfect."

2017-04-07

Great after care service.

"My first order went smooth. When I had an installation issue, a sales rep. was quick to arrange shipment of a replacement part from the manufacturer. I liked the service and ordered more of the same product. Again, a sales rep. was quick to advise me that the product is in back order and told me when to expect shipment. Next time I order something from them, I'll call instead of ordering online to help them earn sales commissions."

ThomasGaputis's Avatar

2017-04-06

Toto toilet seat

"I ordered one of those fancy Toto washlet toilet seats the price I received was excellent and the toilet seat arrived two days later what more can you ask for"

2017-04-06

no customer service

"ordered TWO undercounter puck lights. received ONE. called number on shipping label; said would check and call back ; NO call received. called customer service number; said would call back in 24 hours; NO call received. tried website for customer service; only got google with customer service telephone number. noticed the website had a BBB rating; filed complaint with BBB thinking that would cause some response; NO RESPONSE"

Rep reply posted Apr-12-2017

“Hi,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We tried to reach you over the phone but as you were unavailable left you messages to call us back. But we did not hear any response from you. The Items that you have ordered Is a direct shipment Items which gets shipped out directly from the manufacturer. We need to rely on the information shared by the vendors which is not in our control. As per their confirmation,they discontinued the Item that you have ordered and we have initiated the refund for that Item. We understand that you weren't so happy about all the experience we can empathize your frustration.

Thanks for posting!!

Regards,

Customer Service Team,

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,413 merchant members.