• Home Perfect

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.04/10 7.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.40/10 6.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.58/10 5.58/10

"Sink was delivered very promptly, was well packaged with needed parts that I thought I would have to order separately. Very pleased with the product and service."

"The product is broken and it's not the brand I purchased. Have not received the credit back to my credit card yet."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-04-2015

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Very sorry to hear your cabinet was damaged in transit. Unfortunately, mirrored cabinets are one of the riskiest items we ship. As far as not being the correct brand... we've requested information from our vendor so we can ensure we are advertising the cabinet accurately. We certainly would not knowingly ship you the wrong item. Your full refund was issued yesterday. Thank you for posting so we can ensure this doesn't happen again.”

"Good service, delivered on time. Good price"

"fast shipping, product as described, no problems will use again"

"I was able to locate the item I needed. Purchase was easy delivery was prompt I am completely satisfied and am sure to make future purchases "

"Great price, quick delivery
100% satisfied

"Mirror was exactly what was shown online and was delivered within a couple days! Perfect!"

"Item as described,fast shipper and the best price.Only issue was that the shipping box was partially open."

"Box arrived when they said and was in good condition. The only thing was the material from the filter inside the bag had for the most part fallen off so l had to purchase a new filter."

"When I order a product vis the internet, I really like to have a tracking number e-mailed to e so I can monitor the shipment. I received none so was unable to track."

"I found Home Perfect one of the best web site for bath stuff. Also customer service is really good and friendly. "

"have not received the order yet. Called customer support who said it would be shipped by end of that day (4 days ago)!"

"Horrible. The product took way too long to get here. Once it got here we installed it and it was defective. Contacted Home Perfect 3 times so far for a return and they keep ignoring me. Funny how they sent me an email to "rate" them. I will never do business with them again and I will be contacting my credit card company to get my money back."

"They delivered the wrong item. I ordered a lamp, but they delivered a light bulb. I called your customer service and spoke to Calvin. He is looking into this. I sent a picture of the shipping container with all the shipping information and a picture of the item to him. I hope this will be corrected as soon as possible. This very upsetting to me. I have the item but Calvin said not to return it yet. Helen"

"Very pleased. Good prices and ships quickly "

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.