• Home Perfect

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.5/10 6.5/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.1/10 5.1/10

2015-07-28

"Ordering was quick and easy and they definitely had the best price on the item I purchased. "

2015-07-27

"Very quick shipping and product was as described. Best price I found as well. "

2015-07-27

"Ordered Franke Cream on July 16th - was told back ordered until August. That was okay with me. What is not okay is that Home Perfect charged me credit card at time of order. Most online stores don't charge until order is shipped. I am hoping Home Perfect comes through and does good on this order"

2015-07-27

"It's okay overall. The only thing that confused me was the carrier refused to stay for a minute for me to inspect the product. But it's lucky that the product looks ok after I inspect it."

2015-07-27

"Quick shipment. Pleased with fast and easy purchase. "

2015-07-27

"Pump I needed badly was not in stock when their web site said it was. I ordered and sadly it didn't arrive on time. Very inconvenient."

2015-07-27

"Everything was perfect, delivered on time!"

2015-07-27

"I ordered on the 20th and I got my lights less than a week later! Plus I literally saved hundreds of bucks. I will tell everyone I know about how great this website is"

2015-07-27

"Fireplace arrived damaged. I will have to repair it. "

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Please let us know what parts or help you'll need making this repair. If it is not repairable we can file a damage claim and send a replacement. We'll be happy to help with whatever is needed to make sure the unit is looking great and working perfectly for you. Thank you for posting!”

2015-07-27

"Received 3 shipment of the product and the faucet was damaged each time. I have requested a refund and will buy somewhere else. "

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“We're sorry to hear your faucet keeps getting damaged. After sending a replacement twice we would advise to call in for return labels and request your refund. Unfortunately, it sounds like one of the steps with the carrier on the way to you is having trouble handling shipments properly. We ship everything in the packaging the manufacturers have chosen to protect their merchandise and most of the time everything arrives in excellent condition. We're very sorry to hear this has not been your experience. Please let us know what we can do to remedy the situation and maybe get a couple more stars on this post. Thank you!”

2015-07-26

"Very good product thank you so much"

2015-07-26

"items purchased were shown as in stock and were delivered very slow

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“This order was placed on July 11th, a Saturday, and delivered the following Friday afternoon. This is 5 business days for delivery which is not uncommon when using a free, standard, shipping option. Please keep this in mind if ordering from anyone online when using the free option. If you do need items quicker in the future please call to inform us when you need them and we will be happy to ensure they arrive at the time you need and can charge the expedited shipping accordingly. We are happy to see you saved nearly $1,000.00 by ordering with us and we hope in the future to keep saving you money. We'll look forward to your call next time so we can ensure everything reaches you when you need it. Thank you for posting!”

2015-07-25

"Smooth and easy with a fast ship"

2015-07-25

"Arrived quickly and just as promised"

2015-07-25

"All is great with my purchase. Fair price and all is what they said it would be. It came faster than they said it would. I would recommend them very much.
Thanks. "

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,833 merchant members.