Stores > Home Perfect

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Home Perfect by clicking a star below.

2017-06-23

As promised except delayed

"Everything was great - product, price, and the promise of quick delivery. However, even though the website said that four were in stock, after I had ordered three, I received an email the next day indicating that the product was out of stock, and rather than delivery in several days, it would take four to six weeks. Fortunately, it was delivered in less than two weeks, and very happy with the end result. Four instead of five stars is because of the misinformation on product availability."

2017-06-22

arrive on time

"my order arrived on time exceed my expectation"

2017-06-21

Great product, price, delivery

"Found what we wanted at a great price and delivered quickly. Will keep shopping through you!"

2017-06-20

Super fast shipping

"I ordered a whole-house fan. Given the free shipping, I wasn't expecting it to arrive quickly. I also hadn't done business with Home Perfect before so my expectations weren't really high. I was quite shocked to have the fan delivered by an overnight freight company less than 48 hours later.

In fact, it was so fast that the fan arrived before I got shipping notification email. So I guess that's my only negative, they need to send those emails out faster!

2017-06-19

Unresponsive

"I placed a order - the online order status showed "pending" for 5 days. I can assure it was nothing on my end causing a delay for online purchases. Why the delay??? No live person answers the phone there, no response to my emails for 4 days, finally I cancelled the order. They suck. "

2017-06-18

Quick delivery.

"It was as good as it could be"

2017-06-13

Quick Delivery

"The item we ordered was out of stock, but we received it much quicker than anticipated without delaying our remodel."

2017-06-11

Order came earlier than expected and in perfect condition

"Title says it. Order came earlier than expected and in perfect condition"

2017-06-09

STILL WAITING???

"Still waiting for my shipment which was ordered over 10 days ago. NO communication NO nothing, except they promptly collected my money! And they want a review LMAO"

Rep reply posted Jun-15-2017

A rep from Home Perfect, CS Homeperfect, has responded

“We apologize for the delay happened in procuring this Item. We have shipped out your order and It is on its way to you. You'll receive It on 20th June.

Thank you!!”

2017-06-07

Excellent!

"The granite company wanted to charge a FORTUNE for my Blanco sink. I found it through Home Perfect at wholesale price and was thrilled! Ordered it on a Wednesday night and it was received in perfect condition by that Friday. I would HIGHLY recommend....in fact, I already have :-)"

2017-06-03

satisfied customer

" The site was easy to navigate and my order came sooner than I expected, within a few days. I will order from Home Perfect again."

2017-06-02

Great Experience

"The product that was ordered was as advertised and came when it was supposed to. This is my first time ordering with Home Perfect and it was a great experience. "

2017-06-01

Poor customer service

"They sent the wrong item, asked for pictures to confirm that item was incorrect (which I promptly sent), and now will not respond to repeated requests for return process and return shipping label. Before ordering my product, I confirmed with their customer service rep through their online chat service that the item was as shown on their website, who assured me that the item would be as pictured. Unfortunately, the item was not as pictured despite their assurances to the contrary. Very frustrating that they will not stand by their word.

Rep reply posted Jun-15-2017

A rep from Home Perfect, CS Homeperfect, has responded

“Hi,

We are terribly sorry for the bad experience. But we are able to get the Item back and we have initiated the full refund immediately.

Thanks!!”

2017-05-30

Just as advertised

"Quick delivery and got both orders at the same time."

2017-05-30

Excellent

"Excellent prices and the sales personal were very helpful"

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.