Stores > Home Perfect

Customer service: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10

2016-04-29

Excellent Customer Service

"I purchased an expensive kitchen faucet 2 years ago. It started leaking at the handle and I called to see if it was under warrantee. The Home Perfect rep said it was and that they would send me a new one and, once installed, return the defective faucet. Within a week I received a brand new faucet. They even provided me with a return shipping label to return the defective faucet. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE with absolutely no hassles. I will buy from this company again and again. Thank you Home Perfect for standing by your sales!!"

This review was modified by Priv on April 29 2016 04:52:21 PM

Good service and Quick delivery

"Very good price, shipped without any damage, received in two days"

2016-04-28

Good products, good service.

"We purchased a Blanco sink and accessories to go with it. The prices were very competitive and we couldn't pass it up. The ordering process was easy and the items delivered promptly in perfect condition. We would definitely purchase items from Home Perfect again! "

This review was modified by cljerchau on April 28 2016 09:46:55 AM

Very competitive pricing

"I searched many online vendors and found this one from HomePerfect has the best pricing. Delivery is not short but reasonable. Very satisfied."

2016-04-27

Straight forward and reliable

"Ordered 2 sinks online and had them delivered within the time frame. Got them delivered straight to my fabricators shop and he confirmed that they arrived in perfect condition!"

2016-04-27

Order, pay and wait!

"When I placed my order it said in stock, on 4-16-16. After I have been charged it is on a back order until May 16th. They did notify me of the delay after 4 days."

2016-04-26

Freestanding tub

"I got my freestanding soaker tub delivered yesterday and it looks amazing. I cant wait to install it. And it was $400 less than I'd pay in a store. "

2016-04-25

"Had the part and shipped promptly."

backordered

"only notified me after the order was made that it was backordered."

Rep reply posted Apr-26-2016

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Sorry to hear this. To give a little background of stock counts and how they function please know that stock feeds are automated and we do realize errors can occur. We strive daily to make sure we always give accurate stock information and shipping expectations. The item on your order currently shows it will be backordered so whatever error caused it to show stock was available immediately before has been corrected. We apologize for the inaccuracy and any inconvenience. Thank you for posting so we could check into this brand and the stock feed.”

2016-04-25

In a hurry - don't bother ordering from them!

"Limited stock available. They will also give you misleading information and are very slow to follow up. I had to consistently follow-up with several people in customer service to get tracking information. They shipped a partial order, which was fine. However, the balance came in over 2-3 shipments over the course of 2-3 weeks and they only gave me tracking after it was delivered to the customer. I will never purchase anything from them again. "

Rep reply posted Apr-26-2016

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“We're very sorry we did not have all 86 ventilation fans ordered in stock but we did make a honest effort to find as many as possible for you and to get them shipped as fast as possible. We are a smaller company and we do keep a lot of merchandise in stock but 86 of one item that is generally not a popular item was admittedly a tall order. We'd love to work with you again and will always do the best possible job for every customer but we do advise if you're ordering such a large number of one item, please call ahead to check. We also advise to give it more than one week for a large number of items. We can offer excellent service and pricing all the time for you. Thank you for ordering and for working with us to fill as much of the order as possible in your severely limited time frame.”

2016-04-25

"No problems, got exactly what I ordered and received it when they said I would.

2016-04-24

Plumber in Naples

"Good work, Excellent price, Right on time.
Thank You.

2016-04-24

Home Perfect "Can Doo"

"Received my order in a timely manner- was in good condition (these heavy ceramic pieces frequently arrive broken)- had the lowest price on the item I could find on the internet- will definitely order from them again."

2016-04-23

"You should send out the survey after delivery. I haven't even gotten it yet, took way to long to ship. I had to contact you for shipping info and had to do to much work on my end. Sorry, just being honest. "

2016-04-21

"Great to deal with. Good shipping"

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.