Stores > Home Perfect

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Home Perfect by clicking a star below.

2017-09-20

Great experience !

"Great experience working with Home Perfect,Received everything as orders at great prices. Good packaging , received things on time ."

2017-09-09

Good customer service

"I ended up having to cancel my order and customer services was very helpful in accommodating my request."

2017-09-07

Excellent customer service!

"I bought a sink for our bathroom remodel. The price was unbeatable! "

2017-09-06

One hand doesn'y know what the other is doing!

"Different people from this company were giving me very different inputs regarding how long a backorder would take to get shipped. Also, this company charges your credit card before shipment of the product...a big no-no in my opinion."

Rep reply posted Sep-06-2017

“Hi Robert,

This is Nate Carter, I am the Customer support Manager.
I am sorry for the experience you had, I have gone through the order details and I could see that the item was not in stock when you placed the order and the same information was highlighted in red colour while you check out the order that it will take an estimated time of 2-3 weeks for the item to be available. We tried our best to keep you posted about the item availability from the manufacturer. and you have cancelled the order in five days.
Will be eager to serve you better in the future.
Nate”

2017-09-01

Easy!

"It was easy to find the item, easy to order and easy to get it shipped."

2017-08-31

Sink order

"Ordered a kitchen sink but it was damaged in shipment. Sent a picture of the damaged sink in an email with explaination .... and a new sink was shipped to me with no extra charges or delays.... perfect response to shipping damage"

2017-08-30

Happy Customer

"It was easy to order what i needed. It is on back order. It is a special order item. So i knew it would be. So far i am happy with the experience. I will know more when my sink arrives in a few weeks. Thank you from MTM Countertops."

2017-08-28

Great value!

"This was my first time to use this and it was great! I will definitely do so again!"

Blanco sink

"The sink has a bag of mounting clips tossed into the box. It was open & screws & little brackets were scattered around the box. A tiny, but unacceptable scratch was probably caused by a screw or bracket.
The sink also has an odd faint but visible band of slightly off color along the perimeter & a visible image of an "8" within it.
Neither the scratch nor the image was removable & the sink returned.
It took 2 weeks to get authorization to return it.
Another 3 weeks later the refund was still not processed, in spite of 2 emails to the person that authorized the return. A call to them finally got us a full refund.
The sink was priced well & arrived quickly, but whether it was just poor quality control by Blanco or carelessness by the packing person, the whole thing turned into an ordeal that wasn't worth the hassle.

Rep reply posted Aug-22-2017

A rep from Home Perfect, CS Homeperfect, has responded

“Hello Carmen, this is Nate Carter. I am the customer support manager.
I have gone through your review and the entire order activities, I apologize for what happened. I have seen that it took time to get a reply from the manufacturer due to the holiday. We always ensure a best expereince for our customers and I am sorry for the delay on this order.
We will be eager to serve you better in the future.

2017-08-17

Not great on returns.....

"Love My Sink. However, I ordered my sink early, so it would be ready when my countertop was being installed. when I tried to return a $100. stainless steel basket strainer that I was not able to use, I found out it was 10 days past the 30 day return deadline and they would not take it back...... My good deal on the sink ended up costing me dearly."

Excellent

"Very nice faucet
The price was the best you can find

2017-08-13

Charged then backordered product for 4 weeks

"Website said product was in stock, so I ordered during a bathroom remodel. Home Perfect immediately charged me for the item then advised two days later that it was actually backordered for four additional weeks. Terrible service especially when remodel timelines must be met. "

Rep reply posted Aug-22-2017

A rep from Home Perfect, CS Homeperfect, has responded

“Hello Brendan, this is Nate Carter. I am the customer support manager.
I have spent some time looking into your review and the order you have placed. I am sorry that you had this kind of experience.
However, I was able to find out that when you placed the order the website showed you that the item was available to order and will be delivered in 2-3 weeks.
It means that the item was not in stock and it would take 2-3 weeks to be delivered as it was marked in Red. There is a possibility that you could have overlooked the fact that the website did not show the item being in stock. If the item is in stock it would be marked in Green.
We did successfully deliver the item in 3 weeks.
I suggest if you have questions regarding availability to call the sales line or chat with an advisor for real time information. However, thank you bringing this to our notice. I am glad to give you this piece of information to help you and many of our customers in the future.
We will be eager to serve you better in the future!”

2017-08-12

Fast and accurate

"Found what I was looking for at a great price. Shipped fast"

2017-08-10

Glad I discovered Home Perfect.

"Great pricing and efficient site. Order was delivered on time."

2017-08-09

Poor communication

"Got the survey. Dont have my order. Dont know if its even shipped. There website says order is complete."

Rep reply posted Aug-23-2017

A rep from Home Perfect, CS Homeperfect, has responded

“Hello Mark, this is Nate Carter. I am the customer support manager.
This was a heavy item, and had to be carefully packed and sent by freight. You ordered on July 27th and it shipped August 1st.It was sent by R & L Carriers. As the order included heavy items, it took 15 days for delivery.
We will be eager to serve you better in the future!”

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,434 merchant members.