Stores > Home Perfect

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10

Kitchen Sink

"Best price I could find anywhere and very quick shipping. Well packaged, arrived in great condition even though it was very heavy. "

Completely Unreliable

"I placed an order for a shower head on July 2. It was on backorder at that time so I chatted customer service to find out how long. They said 1-2 weeks. I pointedly asked "one or two, not three or four, correct?" I was assured that it was indeed, 1-2 weeks. As the end of the second week approached, I got an e-mail saying it was backordered again. I again chatted customer service to express my dismay and get a new ETA. I was told, again, 1-2 weeks. I asked specifically, when will it be shipping to my house from the warehouse in New Jersey. I was assured that it would be at my house by August 1. I went to check on the order again today and was told that the manufacturer backordered it again and that they THINK it would be in the warehouse sometime next week. I'm sorry, but I am trying to coordinate contractors and my bathroom is ripped apart, and you THINK it MIGHT be next week? Well I think I'm willing to pay a little more elsewhere and have it with free two-day shipping. ORDER CANCELLED. I would think more than twice about ordering from this place. The low prices lead to low satisfaction."

2016-07-26

"Prices were good delivery fast"

2016-07-25

Charged my credit card for a backordered product.

"The payment is due on my credit card, and at this point the tub is still on backordered. I think that I shouldn't have been charged until my tub was on its way to me.

2016-07-25

"The product was of good quality"

2016-07-24

Perfect service!

"I bought two pricey medicine cabinets from Home Perfect in June 2016, they had the best deal compared to anyone else on-line (nearly 50% off MSRP). One of them arrived at my house with a damaged box and a damaged cabinet-- it looked like someone had driven a fork-lift straight into it piercing the entire cabinet. After a couple days of emailing back and forth with Home Perfect customer service, a replacement was sent out free of charge. I couldn't have been more pleased with the overall service and product selection of this company. Nice job guys!"

This review was modified by briancpx on July 24 2016 07:30:15 PM

filter

"We never receive our filters yet."

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2016

A rep from Home Perfect, homeperfectcustservice, has responded

“Nice speaking with you. Sorry again for the delay and to hear you've had so many issues even finding the filters. Two will be delivered today and the third will be in 5 days as we discussed. Let us know if you have any further issues and we will gladly take care of everything for you. Thanks for your business and thanks for posting so we can correct this for you. ”

BARGAIN!!! EASY SHOPPING FAST SHIPPING

"Been using Home Perfect for several years to service our homeowner clients - get good prices and they ship for free over a certain threshold of purchase. Shipping is almost always with in a week from the east coast without a premium. Although ...Just be careful what you order - steep return cost plus shipping - what a hassle"

In stock?

"I was initially told that the part I ordered was in stock then told it was out of stock but the problem was remedied quickly"

This review was modified by Doctodd on July 26 2016 10:16:15 AM

2016-07-20

"I haven't received the product as yet. It is supposedly back ordered."

Rep reply posted Jul-21-2016

A rep from Home Perfect, homeperfectcustservice, has responded

“Lovely speaking to you earlier. As discussed I am bringing the aerators to me so I can ship them to you myself to speed up the process. They show they are backordered currently on our site and we apologize if that was not the case when you ordered. We want every customer to have a great experience. Thank you for posting so I can gladly make this situation right. ”

2016-07-18

misleading...

"Ordered an item on July 6th, it showed the item to be in stock. July 18th I still have not received the item. checked online order status shows back-ordered however the item still shows as it's in stock. Called them at 4PM it says they are closed and regular business hours are 'till 5PM. Save yourself the headache and look elsewhere. "

Rep reply posted Jul-21-2016

A rep from Home Perfect, homeperfectcustservice, has responded

“Left a voice mail for you. Very sorry for the delay on your order. The item currently shows it will be backordered and it should have shown this when you ordered as well. We're very sorry if that was not the case. We take pride in knowing most of our orders are on their way to our customers in just a day or two. We've issued some credit back to you and are glad you posted this so we could check out your situation and address the issue. Thanks again. Your order will ship as soon as the manufacturer has them in again. ”

2016-07-18

Just what I was looking for!

"I shopped lots of places online and in stores for this sink. Home perfect had the best price, hands down. Delivery was quick and the product was exactly as expected."

2016-07-17

fast and cheap just perfect

"i ordered a blanco faucet - they helped me online find the right one - it was half the retail
price and arrived faster if i would have ordered it from a retailer - thx

2016-07-17

Great Value!

"This is a very nice looking sink. The delivery of the sink was fast, and cautious to make sure it was not damaged. The price was the best around. Great company with great customer service. Thank You, I will be a future customer."

This review was modified by pineneed on July 17 2016 06:13:15 AM

2016-07-16

needed it, got it!

"best price, free shipping... arrived in a timely manner. I would order from them again."

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,533 merchant members.