Product & services pricing Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.80/10 6.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.13/10 5.13/10

"Overall very easy with order and delivery on time."

"So far we did not receive product. You are out of stock. Called this morning about order, person we spoke to couldn't 't help us."

"I've ordered a sink which is on back order, clearly posted on the website. I have read many mixed reviews so hope I have a positive experience. It would be nice if I got periodic status updates as to the anticipated shipment and arrival time, but hard to say from what I've read on reseller ratings. I was not aware that Home Perfect is a "reseller" and what that means for me, the consumer."

"received sink with rusted mounting brackets and screws and no owner's manual"

"The sink I ordered was delivered without incident to the maker of my countertops. I am thrilled. Thank you."

"Shopping for a new kitchen sink, I found Home Perfect had the best price online and was more than $100 less than our contractor quoted for the same one, and shipping was free! It arrived within a few days. The box appeared to have been opened, but there doesn't appear to be any damage, though it has not been taken out of the box just yet. The overall shopping experience was stellar. Will definitely bookmark Home Perfect for our future needs!"

"We purchased some items from Home Perfect as our regular distributor was out of stock. We ordered the items on August 13. We did not receive a tracking number for the items that were labeled as "shipped" in our account. We went on line and talked to "Maria" who was unhelpful and curt. We called the number listed and the man (Ahmed?) said the items were shipped on September 3 but he could find no tracking number. He said, "I will consult the team and call you back today with the findings". We never heard from him again.
We opened a ticket with Home Perfect. "Donny" said he would consult the team and get back to us. He didn't. We continued several times calling him asking for a tracking number. We finally received a tracking number on September 9. The items were shipped on September 8. We have not received the shipment as yet, this is September 16, but have tracked the shipment to Atlanta. Hopefully, the Shaws Fireclay sink will arrive intact as we cannot wait another 6+ weeks for delivery of a replacement.
All other items we ordered from other sources were shipped immediately, tracking numbers were given and received promptly.
This long delay has set our remodel back several weeks. The cabinet maker has to wait for the arrival to build the housing cabinet, the plumber is waiting as well as the counter top men, the flooring men and the painters. We cannot get a CO on the house until the sink is installed so we are having to rent at a premium price. This $1200 sink from Home Perfect is costing us thousands!
We will not be ordering from this company again.
(We are fairly certain this will not be placed on line by Home Perfect, however it will be placed in many other areas for all to read.)

"The website is professional enough that I felt confident I was dealing with a quality company, which helped a great deal, since this was a first time purchase from Home Perfect.

The package arrived very quickly with standard ground shipping (5 days)--so fast that it beat shipping notification by a few days. I don't recall that ever happening before.

The price of the three outdoor lights beat all competitors quite substantially at the time of purchase, though I found that it rose to meet the competition just a few days later.

"Good price and very fast delivery."

"I ordered my sink and baskets on the 5th of September. I was verbally told they were in stock and would ship Monday the 8th. Come to find out they weren't in stock and would not ship until the week of 9/29?? Are you kidding? (Yes sarcasm!) This is 3 weeks after purchase. Not okay!!! I'm anxiously waiting....... Maybe you should have asked after delivery? Customer service is not good either. It would help if they could speak and understand English! I will say, price is right. Hopefully the product will be delivered undamaged and I will feel better about the purchase and long wait time!!"

"I got a call letting me know what day and time the delivery would be delivered. They were running late because of a storm that had hit and flooded the areas and they called to let me know when they would be coming. I really appreciated that. The sink I bought is beautiful and it was packaged and handled well enough that it was ready for install."

"Painless and without issues.

"Placed an order and received confirmation. Over a week later, order still "Processing."

Sent e-mail inquiry and received no response.

Is this company still in business?

"easy to order online; pricing competitive; delivery was timely and the product arrived in excellent condition. "

"Product as described, great price!! Was at our house within a week."

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,846 merchant members.