Stores > Home Perfect

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Home Perfect by clicking a star below.

2017-03-22

Bad customer service

"I bought a faucet from them on 3/8. It was supposed to be delivered on 3/16 but wasn't even shipped until 3/15. I had to call the CS several time to get updates but I got careless employees. I ended up getting the item on 3/20. I had to reschedule the repairman many times."

This review was modified by CadetBlueLiger on March 25 2017 08:20:44 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-25-2017

“Hi,

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused. The Item that you've ordered is a drop ship order. We had to rely on the information provided by the vendor, when It comes to shipping. We tried to reach you multiple times to discuss this issue and provide you better service but you were not available to take calls. We left messages and sent emails to reach you but no response from your side.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for the bad experience caused but we surely we can say,that’s not our level of service. We hope to see you again shopping with us.

Thanks for posting your feedback.

Regards,

2017-03-22

Home Perfect? PERFECT!!

"Needed a granite sink, high end faucet with soap dispenser, garbage disposal, and garbage disposal drain insert. Expensive proposition! Searched high and low locally as well as online for the best deal. Was very nervous about ordering online for fear of damage during shipping and the complications that could arise in making that right. Came across Home Perfect. Carefully reviewed everything about their policies regarding returns, damaged during shipping, etc. Was encouraged to find a very acceptable set of policies, but also Google Protection free! Definite assurance for making this online purchase. Not only was Home Perfect the best deal by far, but they carry the exact models of each product that I wanted. Everything arrived as promised, VERY securely packaged and in absolutely perfect condition! I am so grateful to have discovered this website, and will absolutely use it as my 'go to' for future purchases. #homeperfect"

This review was modified by AquaParrot on March 24 2017 11:00:08 AM

2017-03-20

"Very satisfied on all levels. "

This review was modified by engelalina7 on March 22 2017 09:15:01 AM

2017-03-20

Great service

"Easy to use website, fast delivery, and most of all, great pricing."

This review was modified by jjjaski on March 22 2017 07:15:01 AM

2017-03-18

Just as ordered

"The sink is beautiful and functional-- just what we were hoping for. "

This review was modified by miriamlierley on March 21 2017 12:30:12 AM

Service and Price

"These days it's rare to get a responsive, willing-to-help, do-what-it takes person on the other end of your online order. I was fortunate to have this experience with Alex at Home Perfect. I had several items to purchase for my remodel and Alex handled each request in a timely manner and I received everything quickly and in perfect condition. A big thank you to Alex and Home Perfect."

This review was modified by kswalker2 on March 21 2017 12:15:17 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE

"I order a new electric fireplace, not only did they ship it very quickly, they gave me the best price of anyone. Online and in stores!
Received through a wonderful and very professional trucking company, i was very pleased with how well they shipped this item. Delivered to my home, with no issues and very polite!
Installed very quickly, looks amazing and transformed my living room in a very short period of time! I couldn't be happier!
Thank you for a great product at a great price!

This review was modified by Pattiswanson29 on March 21 2017 12:15:17 AM

Deceiving Practices

"I purchased a toilet advertised at $133.00 with free shipping. I received only the bowl without tank as described and pictured on their page.

The SKU number is sold as two pieces in other internet sites and includes the tank.

I will not buy anything else from these people.

This review was modified by cmansilla on March 21 2017 12:15:08 AM

“Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. You have purchased "duravit 2160010000" and It is just a bowl not the complete toilet. Our website's description says "Duravit 2160010000 Durastyle Toilet Bowl in White". Please refer other sites and moreover please refer the manufacturers website for more clarity. We sincerely request you to cross verify the available information before you blame us for your experience.

Homeperfect ”

2017-03-16

Sink purchases - Great!

"I placed two different orders - one for 2 Blanco Silgranit sinks and another for 3 Toto bath sinks. All arrived on time and in good condition. Will definitely shop here again! "

This review was modified by m-smahoney on March 21 2017 12:00:30 AM

2017-03-16

not happy

"ordered a blanco sink, contractor said it was too large for cabinet, ask to return it for a different one, the box got wet from delivery, Your company wouldn't take it back without the original box, i ordered the correct size hoping i could send it back, canceled that one when told you would not take it back, will not ever order anything again."

This review was modified by dhavesram3 on March 21 2017 12:00:22 AM

2017-03-15

Smooth transaction and quick shipping

"No issues at all, easy to choose and they shipped It quickly"

This review was modified by geetharani6789 on March 17 2017 08:15:02 AM

2017-03-12

All online purchases should be this easy

"Item arrived earlier than expected. Would definitely purchase from #homeperfect again."

This review was modified by f_e_going on March 14 2017 07:00:07 PM

2017-03-10

Haven't received my order yet

"When I ordered, not once did my items say backordered. Now I am asked to give a review on my experience and I don't even have my items yet"

This review was modified by lrivera400 on March 20 2017 12:11:04 AM

A rep from Home Perfect, CS Homeperfect, has responded

“Hi, Your order was arranged for direct shipping from the manufacturer and as per their tracking system. It was delivered already on 14th March 2017. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Hope you like your products.

2017-03-10

Perfect Transaction

"Informative and clear product listing, good, competitive price and amazingly fast delivery. One complaint: never could get tho on-line chat feature to work. "

This review was modified by orfant on March 14 2017 12:15:03 AM

2017-03-09

VERY VERY BAD EXPERINCE

"SELLER SEND WRONG ITEM AND I TRIED TO EXCHANGE OR REFUND THAT NEVER HAPPENS YET. THEIR EXCUSE IS SOME TIME THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE IS OFF/VACATION.
I NEVER HAD THESE KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, SO PLS. THINK TWICE BEFORE YOUR NEXT PURCHASE.

This review was modified by millerkthomas on March 20 2017 12:15:13 AM

A rep from Home Perfect, CS Homeperfect, has responded

“Hi, We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused. But we are taking care of your issue. It was very rare that you were provided with that kind of response. We'll check and fix everything to make your purchase a happy purchase. We'll get in touch with you and resolve It asap.

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,429 merchant members.