Home Perfect Reviews - homeperfect.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.98/10 1,999 reviews

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,999)

"Order was on time and best price. "

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing! This is what we love to hear. :)”

"Item was correct, and was shipped well and promptly."

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Happy to help! Thank you for sharing.”

"Fast shipping and handling!! Item was described. Thank you. "

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“That's how we like it. Thank you for posting!”

"Very satisfied. The item I ordered was defective. They replaced it quickly and arranged from someone to come pick up the defective item as it was very large. Would definitely buy from here again."

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Defective items are such a pain for our customers so we want to make it as painless as we can. Thank you for working with us to take care of you and for sharing this. :)”

Rating 6/103/5

"I have not received my order yet. Someone is in a rush for a rating!!!"

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“:) The request is automated, sorry to seem so eager. I found your order was delivered yesterday after calling the manufacturer for details. It does take 4 to 7 days for lighting orders to ship as they all come from manufacturers rather than from our warehouses. We hope they are exactly what you were looking for and you love them. Thank you for posting!”

"Quick shipping with great prices. Thanks"

modified review reply posted Apr-11-2014

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Glad to help you. Thanks for sharing! :)”

"This is our second time ordering from HomePerfect. Excellent selection, price and especially quick delivery. Our contractor is very impressed. Many thanks!"

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“We love to impress! Thank you for sharing your experience. :)”

"I received the drain rack quickly ad the quality was very good,
I would order again from them.

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“We will be happy to help again! Thank you for sharing.”

"I ordered a tall model 40 gallon water heater to replace what turned out to be a short model. I ended up paying a plumber extra to do the piping to make things work since it was less expensive to do that rather than pay the restocking fee and shipping charges. However, I appreciated Home Perfect's willingness to process the return shipping through their shipping company which would have saved on the cost of freight shipping. "

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Restock fees are terrible and we hate charging them. So glad to hear you were able to make this unit work. Thank you for your understanding and for working with us. You are being very kind and I'm glad we could try to help. Thank you.”

"Our product arrived in perfect condition, on time, as described. "

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Wonderful to hear! Thank you for posting. :)”

Rating 6/103/5

"I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PURCHASE YET "

modified review reply posted Apr-09-2014

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“I checked on your order and the item is not one we keep in regular stock. The site does say this currently is a backorder item and I hope it said this at the time you placed the order. We added an update to your order giving the time frame to expect. You should have all three before the end of the month. We can direct ship this brand and get these to you much quicker at no extra charge to you so please let us know if you need for us to change the current order. 888-850-3999. Thank you for posting!”

"I placed my order Sunday morning. Sunday night I received an email stating my faucet was back ordered but expected soon. I called Monday morning and was told it should be in by Wed. and should by Fri. About 5 hours later I received an email saying it shipped. I received it in less than a week. Great job, thanks "

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“A lot of this business has to be automated so we must have had the item come in just after your backorder notice was sent. Happy to hear this worked out so well. Thank you for sharing!”

"Great prices, fast delivery."

“Perfect! Thank you. :)”

"Best price around, top quality, super fast delivery, great place to buy from."

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“We appreciate great customers and your positive reviews. Thank you!”

"The website is very easy to navigate. I found exactly what I was looking for and had no problems at all."

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“Excellent! No problems is the goal. Thank you for sharing!”