• Home Perfect

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.60/10 6.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10

"Received everything I ordered sooner than I thought:)"

"Excellent!! Highly recommended!"

"Shipped broken sink, spoke with customer service which was horrible, then spoke with the owner who was rude and refused to expedite replacement. Never shopping here again. "

"Very quick delivery. Everything seems to be in order"

"Still have not received the product. Trace says, it will be 5 days late."

"Found a faucet I love at a really low price. Couldn't believe it. It arrived in just a few days and I now have it installed and its great. Really appreciate the great price and quick delivery. Awesome."

"Best prices I could find anywhere. Products arrived in perfect condition."

"This website should get NO STARS. They showed the item was in stock. After purchasing my item that was very expensive, they sent me an email showing back ordered. I immediately contacted them to cancel the order. They said it was showing to be shipped out in two days and to just wait. I waited the two days and after nothing, I started to call back. They had no answers for me. I told them to cancel the order and refund me my money. The guy hung up on me. I immediately called him back and started speaking with someone on their chat line. It took me getting very upset and saying I would take this matter to the police if I had to (which I still might, at least the BBB) for them to refund my money. At this point, I am waiting 2-5 business days to see if my credit is given to me. I am so infuriated with this company. It is the BIGGEST SCAM. Most of these reviews are probably by the company to make them look good. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!"

"Great price. Fast service. Order was correct. "

"I ordered a hard to find sink and it was shipped and arrived on time and without any problem. Ordering was easy and contacts via email were quick and responsive."

"Item ordered was not in stock but when purchased online it showed there was stock, misleading."

"Great store good prices flawless delivery!"

"The item I ordered came promptly but one of the glass shelves came chipped. When I called home perfect they told me to take a picture and send it to their damaged products website . The only response I got from them after that was that they are looking it to it and were sorry . I then called the manufacturer Robern directly and received the new shelf in two days by FedEx directly from Robern . Now why couldn't Home perfect just have done that ?"

"Though the product was out of stock initially, the store was very pro-active and communicative. Now the item has been shipped and they sent the shipping info and tracking number. I can hardly wait to see it, but the experience with Home Perfect was all good."

"Got a Blanco sink at wholesale price and free shipping. Very happy and the shipping was fast as well."

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.