Stores > Home Perfect

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10

Great experience

"Item was as described and quickly shipped."

2016-06-24

"I read some negative reviews, so I was really skeptical. My sink was in perfect condition and was delivered when they said it would be. I would recommend this company as it was the cheapest I found and everything went great from the ordering process to the delivery of my awesome sink that was in perfect condition. "

Fast Savings

"Took a chance their prices could be real and never regretted it. After a few successful orders and a lot of money saved I'm a very happy customer. This site is top notch!"

This review was modified by mmosey on June 24 2016 10:26:34 AM

WOW - very impressed

"I had ordered a Blanco sink for a fraction of the cost that a supply company quoted me. I also had received the sink within just a couple of days. Great service and the online chat was a good tool. "

2016-06-23

Best price, super fast shippping

"Best price on the sink that I could find anywhere. The shipping was lightening fast, just a few days form the time I placed my order. "

2016-06-23

"Very quick in shipping and the packaging was great!"

Amazing selection and prices

"I found everything I needed for my bathroom renovation and saved a ton of money. Working with the sales team was a huge help. Everyone was knowledgable and a lot of help when a couple items had an issue. They took great care of me and you always know they care. "

This review was modified by Alijo on June 23 2016 07:29:13 AM

2016-06-22

Delivered as quoted

"Item was divered on time and well packed"

2016-06-22

Absoulutely fantastic customer service!!!!!

"Five star customer service*****. I was not pleased with a Blanco sink I bought through Home Perfect, due to staining of the surface after only a couple of months of use. I contacted customer support and they replied to my emails within a matter of a couple of hours, each and every time I sent them and email. Customer service rep Calvin Greene emailed me a Fed-Ex shipping form to use for returning the sink, saving me shipping costs. When they received the sink, they honored the Blanco warranty and refunded to me the original cost of the item. I have to say that I did not expect this level of customer service with an online vendor, but was pleasantly surprised with the whole experience. This is one online company that I will continue to use happily. "

This review was modified by kbouchard on June 22 2016 10:58:58 AM

2016-06-21

Where is it

"Still waiting, shipped the 6-16 but no way to track it. Got tracking number but no way to get on site.
Good price

Once I got ahold of them they got right on it! It was delivered the next day. 06/24/2016

This review was modified by i3jas on June 25 2016 10:14:19 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-22-2016

A rep from Home Perfect, homeperfectcustservice, has responded

“Left you a voice mail. Sorry the website to track your order was not included in your tracking email. It should have been. The order is in your area so look for a call any time now to arrange the delivery. If you could, please, forward the tracking email to me (email is in the voicemail) so I can look into this further. Thanks for posting so we can correct this error and avoid this on future orders. ”

2016-06-21

Unbeatable Prices and Great Service!

"Ordered a sink and faucet for less than half the showroom prices and it all arrived in perfect condition in just one week. Everything is installed and was perfect to make our kitchen look like a million bucks. I was updated with an order confirmation and with shipping, once it shipped. Simple and quick is my favorite way to do business. I'll be back for my next project."

This review was modified by ps121grad on June 21 2016 10:11:42 AM

2016-06-20

"They should have told me the hot water heater was back ordered 3-4 weeks. I was ordering for a memory care facility, and just got notice of back order time. If I had known, I would've ordered elsewhere. "

Rep reply posted Jun-21-2016

A rep from Home Perfect, homeperfectcustservice, has responded

“We received inaccurate information and apologize for alarming you with the extended backorder notice. The unit is ready to ship right now and will be leaving later today. Nice talking with you. Please feel free to contact me directly for anything else you need. Thank you, Mark. ”

Bathroom (s) remodel, coming together

"Ordered a Grohe faucet, Cheapest price by 100.00, good selections, fast delivery. Ordered a 2nd one because of there service.."

2016-06-20

"Order came promptly, price was good and there was a 12% off special going on"

2016-06-19

So far so good!

"Ordering and tracking my order was easy. My shipment arrived earlier than expected and I asked the FedEx guy to let me look at the products before signing for them because of the return policy of 80% refund. I opened the boxes and so far everything looks fine. There is no visible damage or problems. I have not yet had my sink and faucet installed because I am still waiting on my new cabinets. I will update once they are installed and in use."

This review was modified by LMSRN on June 23 2016 08:33:45 AM

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.