Stores > Home Perfect

Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10

2016-09-21

Product Not delivered - no update

"Product not yet delivered. Reached out to online support, they had no answer but said they'd get back to me shortly. Still no idea where my product is. En route? Coming at all?"

2016-09-21

beware of products not available

"Advertise products they really do not have in stock. Ordered lighting , they charged my credit card, no lighting. Had to get a refund. Rather purchase from a company who actually has products in stock, not who is a manufacturer rep only"

2016-09-20

Super duper

"Fast delivery, product in perfect condition. Will definitely highly recommend them. Awesome customer service when I called as well A1"

2016-09-19

Charged me for two toilets and sent me two toilet seats

"I've never heard of a company charging someone before a product is shipped out. Home perfect charged me for two toilets that I later found out were discontinued. Instead they sent me the seats to the missing toilets. One star for disappointment plus inconvenience.

A rep from Home Perfect, homeperfectcustservice, has responded

“Very sorry for this situation. The supplier shipped out the seats and canceled the toilets without sending notice. We're investigating how this happened and how to avoid it ever occurring again in the future. We hope you were able to locate the toilets at a great price and that your project is on track. Thank you for posting so we can sort this situation out. ”

2016-09-18

A Toto(l) Review

"A heated Toto bidet seat...first encountered on a recent trip to the Far East...may seem like a strange thing to buy from any distributor. It isn't. In fact, I bought two. And the service received was something I am delighted to sit down (pun intended) and write about. Great product. Amazing price. Delivery so fast that it seriously beat the vendor's anticipated date. Thanks for making this shopping experience one that will warm my heart (!) for years to come."

2016-09-17

Slow Shipping!!

"Very slow shipping and some items are on back order up to two week. Still don't know when I'm getting my items!!"

A rep from Home Perfect, homeperfectcustservice, has responded

“Nice speaking with you and sorry again for the delay on your order. I was able to locate the remaining items to get them to you later this week. Thanks for posting so we could investigate this order and avoid the same mistakes in the future. ”

2016-09-16

Broken sink

"Sink showed up broken with not much packaging. No replacement has been shipped yet. Frustrated."

A rep from Home Perfect, homeperfectcustservice, has responded

“Nice speaking to you and sorry again for the lack of information concerning the sink replacement. I'm reviewing this case with the service team to make sure customers are better informed in the future. Thanks again for posting so I can address this situation. ”

2016-09-16

I love my new bathroom

"excellent prices and super fast delivery - I will tell everyone I know about this website."

2016-09-15

Sump pumps without switches do not work!

"I ordered a Zoeller sump pump, and it came missing a key part - the trigger on the switch that supports the float. Without this piece, the sump pump is useless. I don't understand how such a key part could have been missed. In addition, the shipping box, which had been labeled "Fragile," looked like it was not handled that way."

2016-09-14

In one piece!!!!

"Ordered a sink previous to my order with Home Perfect and it came in damaged, a severely cracked corner...Home Perfect, on the other hand, took the time to package the sink properly..protecting all sides and corners unlike the previous sink ordered. Got my package on time and more important, in one piece. Being a contractor, time is money, and pleasing my costumers includes clean work in a timely matter. Thank you Home Perfect for helping me accomplish that."

2016-09-12

excellent

"outstanding very good fine"

2016-09-11

sink purchase

"Purchased a Blanco sink. It shipped after 5 days and arrived without issue. Received confirmations of processing and shipment.
Saved a substantial amount compared to home Depot!

Hope you like to WAIT!

"I ordered some glass shelves for bathroom, at the time i placed the order i was told 3 to 5 days it's been 3 weeks and still no shelves"

A rep from Home Perfect, homeperfectcustservice, has responded

“The last three shelves have arrived and are shipping out in the next 24 hours. Sorry for this wait time and if the stock shown when you ordered was not accurate. Everything looks correct in the system now. We appreciate your post so we could check into this and make sure it doesn't happen again. ”

Super packing job

"When ever I order China sinks or toilets online I hold my breath regarding the shipping. My sink came packed in foam from Kohler and then boxed again in foam from Home Perfect. Perfect condition!"

Love my shower

"Great product better than discribed and the price was lowest be far and the item was delivered real quick! We definitely do business with them again"

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,630 merchant members.