Product & services pricing Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.09/10 7.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.88/10 4.88/10

"I ordered 5 items, and all were sent in the same box, with shipping labels attached to each item within the box. It took only a few days to receive my order, and I got exactly what I ordered. Prices were the lowest I found on all items but one, and it was only a few dollars more - and shipping was free. "

"Great job delivered as they said they would"

"Franke sink was best price around--my contractor couldn't do better!"

"My order came damaged. When I tried to get in touch with customer service, I was shuttled to India. Then the confusion escalated to be ridicules, I still have not received the correct order and it has been nearly a month. My customer service rep was very nice over the phone , but the ball was dropped bigtime."

"Thanks for the easy transaction and on time delivery. "

"When the order was placed, Home Perfect's order confirmation claimed the 3 items were in stock and would ship within 1-3 business days, however, it turned out the 2 of the 3 items were backordered and wouldn't ship for 2-3 weeks."

"Disappointing! Highly unsatisfied. I placed my order online, but never received my items. I called the customer service, (worst than comcast customer service) and found out that whenever I want to place an order, I should call first to confirm item's availability. Because the website's data is not accurate! Long story short, it took me almost two months to receive my items in bits and pieces. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HOME PERFECT.COM! "

"The product was listed and after ordering, we waited several days only to find out the item was not in stock. We were told to call back in a week to check if they were getting more in stock. We were forced to cancel the order"

"Horrible. Horrible. Will NEVER order again. EVER."

"Order came in ok, was a little scuffed. I never received notification of shipment, and had to contact the manufacturer directly after several attempts to find out what was going on with the order. It still said "processing" online when it was actually delivered. It doesn't help that the phone support has been outsourced to India. If you aren't going to have great online communication, your phone support should be good... The manufacturer, once I contacted them, was very helpful and lovely."

"I bought the Blanco composite granite sink and stainless grid. the experience was very easy. They arrived in a few days and were in perfect condition. Very happy."

"Charged our credit card twice - with the incorrect price. It took multiple calls to resolve, but they did resolve the issues. The web page for the item said it was in stock and would ship within 4-7 days. Actual shipment is now estimated to be 13 days after placement of the order."

"After stating items were "in stock," after 4 days, I cancelled my order using their web site and getting a ticket number. Well, 3 days after that, I was informed they finally shipped, even though I cancelled 3 days earlier. I called to complain and was told to return the items. Obviously I'm not accepting the delivery and when the trucker calls to make a delivery appointment, I tell them not to deliver and to return to the sender. THIS COMPANY SUCKS!
Visa issued me a complete credit and will debit Home Perfect's account. Go Visa!

"When I ordered the faucet, I got a notice back that Home Perfect was out of my faucet and it was back ordered. And my Visa was charged anyway. Didn't hear from the company again so I called about 10-12 days later to get an update. The customer service person said he would call the warehouse and someone would get back to me. It shipped a day or two later and arrived safely this week. I'm happy about that.
My concerns are "would I have a faucet if I hadn't called and asked where it was?" there was no updating process or guesstimate when it would be in. And why was I charged before the item was shipped? Most companies don't charge you for something they don't have yet.

"Merchandise was immediately available, at a holiday sale price, and was delivered very quickly to our door. I received several emails alerting me of the status of the order. Thank you! "

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.