Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"This is my first time doing business with Home Perfect.So far it has not gone well.I am a hands on landlord who takes care of many houses so I buy a lot of stuff every year.I saw a good deal on water heaters so I ordered a couple.I know how long it usually takes to receive your order cause I do this all the time.My order did not show up so I called and was told it was on back order and won't receive for another month.Why wasn't I informed about that at least right off the bat.Now I wonder how long my leaking water heaters are going to last without causing a major flood in my building compounding the issue is if they let go the water heaters are on the second and third floors Hello!!!1 If u want to sell water heaters Have them in stock and deliver them on time !!!"

"Item arrived very quickly with no damage. I will look to this seller for future needs. Thank You."

"Great price, great service, quick delivery, can't ask for much more."

"Attentive reps, product arrived a day early (yay) and quick to my request for a price adjustment when price went down before delivery"

"Item shipped perfectly! Would order again!"

"NOTHING has been delivered!"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-17-2014

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“We apologize for the delay. Looks like the items were coming into stock again just as you ordered them and we know our suppliers are very busy this time of year. Tracking should be in your email now and it shows delivery expected for this Friday. Merry Christmas and thank you for posting!”

"After waiting 11 days with absolutely no communication from Home Perfect/Elemental Partners, I called & was told that my $1600.00 Napolean Arlington stove ( which was supposed to have been shipped within 3 to 10 days of ordering) had not been shipped because it was on back order! But lo and behold, it had just come in and would be shipped that same day! Then I got an email apologizing for the inconvenience & stating that the stove wouldn't be available "till mid of January" (that would be 45 days from date of order!) Well, it came today (15 days out) & we still can't use it because one of the logs is broken. TERRIBLE customer service! I expect better for what I thought was a high-end product.

"The product that I received was not the product on the website, on the confirmation of the order or on the box that the product arrived in. I have contacted the company and it has been longer than the promised 48 hour return communication. I will not be paying for this product or the shipping. I will try again to communicate with the company in the next few days and then I will be filing a complaint with my Attorney General Office and will be disputing the charges on my credit card. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-16-2014

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“The service team has been instructed to contact you about your sink grid. Please get a photo of the label showing the model number you received so we can get it to our supplier and get the correct grid to you. Sorry for the inconvenience and delay responding. It's a busy time of year but we will absolutely get you taken care of as quickly as possible. Thank you for posting!”

"I never received the item I ordered and haven't been able to reach anyone live to find out why."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-17-2014

homeperfectcustservice, Home Perfect rep has responded

“According to your order information you've been working with Christy over the phone for some time now. It is always best to go back to your sales person if you've been working with one already as they will be aware of your order and/or any issues involved. Please email or call Christy with any questions and she will be glad to look into anything you need. Merry Christmas and thank you for posting!”

"I submitted the order Tuesday evening. It was at my door Thursday with regular shipping. The price was competitive, site works well and I got the item fast. What more can you ask for?
This was not my first purchase with Home Perfect and it will not be my last.

"Still waiting 2 weeks for lights..called 2 times customer service...each time giving my order# date of purchase. ..both times told I'd receive a email .Still waiting!........"

"I made a large order with Home Perfect (about $5,000 of Hansgrohe fixtures). They have been very helpful and while the shipment wasn't perfect, so far they have been very helpful in getting everything right.

"Excellent ! Thanks, and have a Merry Christmas."

"Easy and trouble free shopping"

"The Blanco sink was damaged on the sides."

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.