Product & services pricing Rating 5.07/10 5.07/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.65/10 3.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.20/10 3.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.07/10 3.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.98/10 2.98/10

"Easy to locate and purchase product on website. PayPal expedited process. Delivery to store was prompt and service personnel very courteous for pick-up notification and in-store transaction."

"Got just what I wanted at a great price with speedy delivery."

" I can be a procrastinator at times depending on the situation. I placed this order it was suppose to arrive under 2 weeks but much to my surprise I received it that same week the day right before I took off for visiting family out of town, and note the items purchased were birthday gifts making me be right on time and not late this year. Good going Home Depot! "

"We love the Ashland store. Many of the staff have been there a long time and know the store and their areas well and are very helpful. The pick-up in store option, however, was slower than anticipated and we did have to wait. Other than that, no complaints about this store. Easily one of the best of the many Home Depots I've gone to."

"The best experience for a delivery !!!!!!!!!"

"Friendly Courteous people , even the store manager got in involved . The product I had ordered (well pressure tank) came in perfect shape not a scratch or dent . That is important to me
Thanks Home Depot

"Ordered appliances from home depot online. Appliances were delivered o scheduled delivery date, except they were all damaged. The stove side panel was completely buckled out and the gasket on the fridge was dented so we were worried about the seal. We saw both things when they delivered the appliances and the stove was written on the invoice and they said they would come back. The gasket they claimed was from heat and would warp into the correct position.

It never did, so we called them and asked to have a new fridge delivered when they delivered the replacement stove. We had someone come to our house on a weekday for the delivery to hook up the gas for the range and be there for the delivery because we both work M-F 8-5. On Wednesday the delivery people came and inspected the fridge and left. They did not even have new appliances in the truck to deliver and said they would schedule another delivery date.

We have no idea why they even bothered to come out with no replacement products. So we had our third delivery attempt scheduled for that Saturday.

On Saturday the delivery guys come and have a fridge on their truck and no stove. Their order only has a fridge and picking up our defective stove, and they won't even give us the replacement fridge because it's in the same order and they can't do half of the order.

After grueling hours of calling home depot, home depot online, the delivery service, and GE we finally confirm having our appliances delivered the NEXT Saturday, 4 delivery attempts, and 2 weeks after our initial order. Let me mention that we do not have a working stove or oven at all and cannot cook anything besides in the microwave, for two weeks now! We confirmed both appliances would be on the truck, we confirmed the part number, and that they would both be delivered on Saturday, with two separate parties.

Guess what? On Saturday, the delivery people came with a fridge and no stove, AGAIN. Now we have to wait til next Friday again. Next Friday they are attempting their FIFTH delivery THREE weeks later.

This time they offered to replace our bad fridge with the new fridge, but the gasket on the new fridge was even worse than the gasket on our current fridge. I do not know why GE cannot properly ship appliances without breaking them and why home depot and GE coordinating cannot organize a date to deliver both appliances together.

This is a huge inconvenience to us who have to eat out for 3 weeks. And who have to devote free time and wait here for deliveries that never happen. Last Saturday, yesterday, my fiancé had to sit on the phone with Home Depot for hours on his birthday arguing with the people and they refuse to adequately compensate us for our troubles and inconvenience.

We tried to talk to manager Trevor at GE, who said he would call us back and never did, and we talked to Terrence Home Depot online manager who tried to be helpful, but would not offer us enough compensation.

I am thoroughly disgusted with this whole process and will never buy anything from Home Depot or GE again. Stay tuned for next weeks adventure when they attempt to deliver our appliances for the fifth time...

"Very satisfied with the merchandise I ordered, received all of the order in a few days. Will order from Home Depot again. I recommend Home Depot."

"Very easy and delivered in a timely manner!"

"They always have what I'm looking for and I can go online and find out quantity and isle location before going to the store."

"Our delivery team, lead by Manases was absolutely excellent! The installation was an awkward basement installation that went perfectly! The washer and dryer were perfectly balanced! We now barely hear the washer in the house. My daughter was there for the install and had so many good things to say about Manases!"

"I used the order online and pick up in store option. Very simple to use. My checkout process was very simple online. When I went to pick up in store. All I needed to show was my id. Once I did that she grabbed my order I signed for it and was on my way.
So much easier than searching the store for what I needed.

"far above my expectations. Arrived days earlier that scheduled. Great service!"

"I order a Headboard for my mom for Christmas and the order was canceled with no reason why. I order the item again online and it was canceled again. Did not get a notice why. If I had not checked my bank account and saw the money was never taken out I would not have known. My mom works for home depot and she want a certain headboard from you and I could not give it to her. I had to rush and order the item from Walmart, just so she will have it by Christmas. If the item was out of stock, I should have gotten an email at least. "

"The delivery men kindly opened the large box for me so I could inspect the gas cooktop and grill before signing off on it. Then they returned the heavy cooktop safely to the box. They also tolerated my barking dog with calm courtesy. You have a very good delivery team in these two men.
Thanks, Home Depot!
Linda Smith

Home Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Depot is a merchant member
Home Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.