Product & services pricing Rating 5.17/10 5.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.48/10 3.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.36/10 3.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.23/10 3.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Order went smooth but processing time is long."

"I was very satisfied ordering on line and picking up in the store. In additon... my package came with a peanut butter cup ! "

"The staff at the Waynesboro, Va. store were most helpful with my purchase and loading the item in my car."

"ordered on line for home delivery arrived before the stated date, exactly what I wanted. Thank you"

"I only wish the package would not have stated exactly what it contained, Christmas surprise it will not be!!"

"great store. I always shop there. delivery was right on time as I was told. purchase on line was easy. service was great and the sale price of items were great. thank you,"

"Our order was a gift to relatives in Illinois. The ordering process was easy. I appreciated knowing when it was shipped. We were happy to hear it was delivered in good condition. Thanks!"

"I ordered the light and next day got an email cancellation - "

"I ordered a gift for Christmas for my wife, I received the ordered received email, never received any other email. I go online to find out the status of my order it states it's cancelled. I call to find out why the order was cancelled and was given the run a round and told an email was sent out even though I never received it. I'm stuck with no Christmas gift for my wife because of their incompetence. Never order online from them unless you do not need your item."

"Great experience, prompt delivery to store, friendly, fast service at store."

"I needed to return a fan I bought online. I had no problems returning it. I also got friendly and helpful advice when looking for a door hinge. "

"Ordering was easy, package received quickly and in good shape. Would order from here again!"

"Not sure why the one item was to be picked up at the store."

"Was a great purchase experience "

"beautiful product, arrived dmaged. called number given was told they had nothing to do with home depot, called second number was told I needed to call home depot. "

Home Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Depot is a merchant member
Home Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.