• Home Depot Home Depot Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.94/10 4.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.31/10 4.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.10/10 4.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.17/10 3.17/10

"It arrived earlier than I expected. The description was exactly what I wanted and fit my needs. I was very happy and glad I chose Home Depot."

"Excellent delivery timing and home depot service"

"It was fast ordering, and received the order on time. Thank you. "

"Sometimes it is like going back in time with the HD.
You start by going to HD web site to look for a product, then you click on a link to go to the vendor web site to do the order, then you have to go back to HD web site to place order and pay, The HD web site is not the greatest to get around on. I cannot believe that the process can't be more simple.

"The Home Depot salespeople were courteous and efficient. We especially liked their delivery; They had a lift to unload the tractor and were careful handling the crate. (unlike a previous experience with Sears when the tractor was dropped off the end of the truck resulting in a bent axle)."

"While the delivery time moved several times and the product was actually delivered earlier than the last notice indicated, I was very satisfied."

"Ordering went smoothly and product arrived even before I expected. Would certainly order from Home Depot on line again."

"Was very impressed. Ordered on Monday, delivered on Wednesday. Box was wet but merchandise was not affected."

"Unfortunately the color did not match what I was looking for"

"I still have not received the package....... supposed to be here 6/29...... 7/1 still no package and yet you send me an email to see if my delivery was satisfactory!!!!!!!!

right hand???? left hand???????

"I went to my local Bangor Maine store to purchase pond pump replacement filters. The employee there said they no longer carried them in the store. I went on line and made my purchase, placing my zip code in the appropriate location. I received a notification that my order was in but didn't realize it went to the Augusta, Maine store, 60 miles away. I went to the Bangor store to be told it was in Augusta. The clerk at the Bangor store called Augusta and they are shipping it to the bangor store, which will require me to go to the Bangor store again. "

"Great store. Great sales help, especially Michael Rough from flooring. "

"I love thus floor mop. I bought IT a year ago at Home Depot. the Best mop EVER!!! UNfortunately it is no longer available at the store. very unfortunate. I decided to see if I could find it on line....so so happy to find it at my front door today. No other mop compares. Excellent for grout and tile floors. Hope Lysol keeps manufacturing and wish home depot would continue to carry at their stores. Perfect for home use. Thank you. Patricia"

"I am pleased and it was delivered by date stated on my order."

"Got what I wanted and got it on time. All went as expected."

Share Home Depot's store rating

Home Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Depot is a merchant member
Home Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.