Product & services pricing Rating 3.86/10 3.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.60/10 1.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.15/10 1.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.63/10 1.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.73/10 1.73/10

" Switched items without telling me. Rang it up as original item so I didnot have accurate receipts. When I realized what they had done, they said it was a superior item, but in fact it was a less functional smoke detector. "

"My Walk Behind Blower was delivered on time.
The only issue was that the padded handle was damaged.
The padding was ripped off the handle during shipment.

"Epoxy paint (concrete) cost me to apply as I hired a helper. The paint was applied as per instructions but literally turned to dust after about 4 or 5 days. Very useless and inconvenient.

To return the empty 5 gallon drum to the local Westerville Ohio Home Depot the young female at the desk was very unhelpful and also inconvenienced me by requiring a receipt. Could not find it, had to return later. The male clerk was excellent, giving a full refund...without a receipt! (Order # only.)

"I ordered four spot light bulbs. They arrived in a box with NO packing!!!! The shipping box was much larger than needed to ship the bulbs. When I opened the box, the bulbs had popped out of their individual mfg boxes, and were banging and clanking together. I couldn't believe how poorly they were packed!!!!!!!! At $14.00 each, the packer should have used a little common sense and demonstrated a sense of pride in his work. I'm very fortunate that the bulbs did not break and they all work (for now anyway).... VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

"Online experience was easy a great. Delivery was also great and the driver very friendly. Thanks christi"

"The fact that the delivery/shipping was free was a plus!

"Everything perfect! Arrived on time and with friendly service."

"Couldn't believe how fast the outdoor furniture was delivered."

"Ordered online...free shipping to my door. Doesn't get any better.

"The mirror medicine cabinets we ordered for our new home look great. They were shipped with all sorts of packing material so we were not too worried about cracked mirrors."

"The product ordered came in as promised and performed as expected."

"very satisfied with the service I got from Home Depot."

"Excellent and very professional crew!"

"efficient, correct items, reasonable prices"

"Home Depot Online Ordering is the worse ever! GE products also. I scheduled and paid for my order on 7/29/2014 for a 8/14 delivery. My husband took a vacation day. On 8/12 at 3pm GE/Home Depot delivery called and said, sorry, we rescheduled you for next week (which didn't work as my husband's schedule is set weeks in advance) so rescheduled for 9/3. I told them at Home depot delivery 877-946-9843 about the situation. They just said, sorry, all we can do is rescheduled. I finally talked with a supervisor who said to call back after I rescheduled and appliances and they could maybe comp $75.00 which doesn't make up for a lost day. Today, 9/3 they bring appliances and bring a damaged range and then just say to reschedule again. GE is the worse ever. I called their consumer line and got transferred twice. Everyone I talk to just says "sorry there is nothing we can do" and gave me back to the home depot line. The delivery guys said GE makes them deliver damaged products and then tries to comp customer like a $100 so they don't have to deal with the damaged goods. Unbelievable that this is how GE and Home Depot Online do business, two of our largest companies in the US. I am appalled by this whole process and lack of caring about the customer or empathizing at all with the situation. I will NEVER do business with Home Depot again or purchase GE products. I had other issues with ordering countertops at my local Home Depot store. Unbelievable, absolutely just unbelievable that these two companies in the US could care less about their customers and the inconveniences. I just can't believe your lack of interest on Home Depot's part as well as GE who is your supplier when I call and describe the situation (twice now an issue with delivery) Our local store and reps (I talked with the Asst. Manager) said they didn't think you could cancel an order online after paid for (or said they never had been able to). I can't believe I had to call and reschedule twice and reschedule with a plumber (second time a charge due to within 24 hour cancellation) and no one there cares. Home depot 877-946-9843 just said call back after the damaged appliance redelivered and they would try and comp. How do you comp days of your lives? Why does no one there really care? How about YOU ALL call me the customer and make this right. Why would GE send damaged goods knowingly out the door the morning of the second time scheduled delivery? Why don't you tell the customer when they ordered on 7/29 that one item was backordered and not take my money and then don't deliver? I could have had other options at that time. I am appalled at this and lack of service by both Home Depot and GE whom by the way, you represent when you sell their products. I don't expect any action on this email based on your lack of caring from multiple calls but at least it is a little therapeutic.
Denise Lefort

Home Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Depot is a merchant member
Home Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,846 merchant members.