• Home Depot Home Depot Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.19/10 5.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.7/10 4.7/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.85/10 4.85/10

2015-07-27

"Ordering online with Home Depot was very easy and fast. The website was easy to navigate and it had lots of details and information about the product. The pictures were perfect for getting a good feel for the product quality."

2015-07-27

"After ordering the 15,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner with Remote, I decided to pickup a unit at the local store in Sherman. I tried to cancel the order communicating over the live chat function and then by calling the 800 number. In both instances I was informed that I would not be able to cancel the order. I could only refuse the order when it was delivered. I feel there should be a process to cancel an order in a timely fashion. The delivery people arrived during the specified time and were very courteous. "

2015-07-27

"Service representatives were very nice. The first one had me call back with more information, but when I talked to the second rep, he told me we had to handle the credit card issue on our end before anything could be done. But again, both reps were very nice and professional."

2015-07-27

"Item was delivered on time with great instructions."

2015-07-27

"Sales associates very helpfull in assisiting in finding the right product and tips on installing. "

2015-07-27

"Everything and everyone involved was excellent."

2015-07-27

"Ordering online or by phone has become so time saving for my business.
I search, locate, order, have the items shipped to me or pick up at my local store. Easy peasy. Stressless returns make my life so much easier. The Home Depot process helps my business run smoother. Thanks for being so current with new products."

2015-07-27

"FAST DELIVERY,NICE PACKAGING, AND GREAT PRODUCTS"

"Good service-good products"

"Delivery was fast.
All products were as advertised "

2015-07-27

"The driver was so nice. He rang my bell and instead of running off, he stayed until I got to the door and helped me push the box in. He stopped at the door and apologized for not being able to come in further. But he helped me greatly. What a gentleman!!"

2015-07-27

"I was very happy with the ease and timeliness of the ordering and product arrival. Unfortunately both boxes were quite beat up and makes me nervous to give the purchase as a gift."

2015-07-27

"After submitting my comments and requesting to be contacted by management, I was called by a person who identified himself as the Customer Service Manager in charge of answering customer complaints. I personally didn't feel that his effort was genuine with concern of how I had to wait an unreasonable amount of time for a L&G employee who was busy to take an item I had already identified, paid for, and only needed help with loading since I am a senior citizen.

I do hope this is sufficient as I prefer to not beat this dead horse any more. crh "

2015-07-27

"I brought 25 sheet of osb , they put on the fork truck and brought outside and helped me load on the trailer . "

2015-07-27

"Very satisfied with plant purchase and dish washer cleanser"

Share Home Depot's store rating

Home Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Depot is a merchant member
Home Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.