Product & services pricing Rating 4.24/10 4.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.31/10 2.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.80/10 1.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.29/10 2.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Seems every time go to online pickup at store the computer is slow or cant get something to print. Or they cant find the orders on the shelves right away. Mostly takes too much time."

"service fast and early and exact."

"Installer for toilet, is a scam. in addition to quoted price, he wanted $59 more for going up 9 stairs! I'm cancelling him right now. He's Fast water heater. I'm trying to get a credit for the price I already paid for his "services""

"my order was at customer service when I got there"

"We had a hard time finding the correct part since our power washer serial number was out dated. We contacted the customer ser vice number, they weren't much help. We wanted to sent a picture of the part, But they said they didn't do that kinda service that way."

"Everything went so smooth. Fast delivery schedule. The delivery guys were to my house at the specified time. Worked carefully to bring in the new appliance. Set up was done very professionally and fast....
Awesome experience. ..

"easy to order and quick to pick up."

"Pleasantly surprised that two separate orders arrived together, ahead of schedule. We assembled all pieces and are enjoying our new patio furniture. "

"quick delivery, and great service "

"They just shipped it yesterday as they forgot to ship the glider a week ago. Not happy with the service."

"FedEx delivered one day early and I am told everything was packaged ok and arrived in good condition. Thanks HD."

"great service all the way around they even put it in my car and tied down my trunk Thank You Home Depot"

"It took two (2) days for the order to be ready, it took over an hour to check out, and there was only 8 items out of 10. This is exactly the reason I will NOT be using this service again. The rude clerks are one thing, I can just grab what I need and go because they certinely no help, but to go to the trouble of looking it up on line, waiting for it when it was supposed to be in stock, and then not getting it anyway was more than I could stand"

"Everything went as planned, delivery was quick, and I am very happy with the product."

"Haven't received the product yet. Would like to be able to track the progress of the shipping, but wasn't able to."

Home Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Depot is a merchant member
Home Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.