• Home Depot Home Depot Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.48/10 3.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.19/10 3.19/10

"The ordering was fine, but I have not received the order yet."

"I was having trouble locating a certain washer and dryer I wanted to purchase....all stores or online stores couldn't guarantee delivery for at least 30 to 60 days. I purchased the pair online with Home Depot and it was delivered to a nearby store within 4 days! Communication was great along the way. We opted to pick them up ourselves and the team was very helpful onsite with checking the merchandise and loading onto our truck. I am very satisfied with the experience!"

"No fault of Home Depot unless you count the fact they hired the trucking co. that took over a week longer than they said to deliver the part AFTER they told me it had been sitting on their dock for a week !!!

"Called 800# and asked if same price in store said yes , got there and no
Had to go home and do thru website

"Easy to order online. Very quick delivery."

"The order process was smooth and the delivery was quick and on time."

"Fast, traceable order. Order arrived on time and had no problems picking it up from local store."

"Order was delivered quickly."

"They shipped it out right away and we received our order before they said we would. Thank you"

"great job ******************************************************************************************"

"Easy to navigate website. quick shipment to store. Competitive pricing"

"price was good and the delivery was fast .first time i order any thing on line ,won't be the last."

"My order was quick and easy. Delivery was ahead of schedule. What more could you ask for."

"Order was complete and delivered on time. Both e-mail & text notifications let me know the delivery was available for pickup."

"I commend Dina (Flooring) and Kristina (Supervisor) on professionalism, kindness and patience dealing with me as I was a rather difficult customer to deal with (due to age-related forgetfulness). Give them a raise, they well deserve it!!
order date 3/11, subsequent cancellation causing restocking, then reordering same item.

Share Home Depot's store rating

Home Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Depot is a merchant member
Home Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.