Product & services pricing Rating 3.90/10 3.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.34/10 1.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.94/10 1.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10

"Every time I come to this location I am more disappointed. Their customer service is lacking, they apparently close early, or they don't have signs when they lock the front doors, and they never have enough cashiers."

"It was sitting on my front porch. Glad I was home to get it. It was delivered as is. Glad I have honest neighbors!"

"Recently had to return large items purchased in error by co-worker. The HD Customer Service was very helpful. The items were ordered on-line with home delivery. All I had to do was take the items to the Zachary Home Depot and they credited me right away!. No problems....very pleasant and helpful! Thanks for making it a painless return. "

"I purchased online so, I didn't have contact with anyone but the online site was great. I found what I needed easy."

"I wasn't home for the delivery. but they were delivered on time and in good shape. "

"Good experience.................."

"wrong part number / wrong picture on internet - waited a week for delivery - had to return item to the store - got a tub spout - wanted shower extension"

"My order was received but first sent to wronge store (different state)"

"I had lost my 10% Mover's Coupon and I wanted to buy a mower for our new home. They made it right and I purchased my mower."

"Don't know why home depot get's such a bad rating. There website is easy to navigate, product discriptions are detailed, stuff arrives on time and the DIY projects are great. "

"This is a company in decline! Transaction errors, by both the online system and store employees, seems to be the norm now. I've been very surprised to experience an increasing number of blunders by HD regarding their online purchase/pickup procedure, such that I no longer have any confidence in anything they say or do. Most recently, my second online order was delivered to the store, only to be lost. The store "associates" at the service desk were totally clueless, as they claimed that online orders are "Special Orders", and not their problem. Huh? The only remedy... "We'll just cancel the order." This latest loss is the last straw, and the canary in the coal mine as far a I am concerned. I am not a bit surprised to see the miserable rating that HD has here. They've earned it."

"Worst online experience ever. Home depot's online cancellation policy is literally nonexistent. I ordered a Black and Decker lawn mower (only available online) and wanted to cancel that order the same day. The customer service representative told me that because the order had gone to their vendor (item still has not yet shipped) they would not be able to cancel that order from their system. At this point I would have to wait until the item was delivered and then either refuse shipment or return it to a local store for a refund. What this tells me is that home depot does not have a customer-centric business model. It looks like I am now going to Lowes now for my hardware needs."

"I will never order on line from Home Depot again. I have been waiting since July 3 for my gift card due to their inability to find my product. They cannot spell and the supervisors never return a call. I have spelled my email address 5 times and today august 2 2014 it was STILL wrong. The service is horrible. They couldn't track my order. I waited one month for a tracking update when my product should have been here in 5 days. Every time I called I got a different answer. No two answers were ever the same, even from supervisors, whom I spoke to three different ones. Very poor service. No more Home Depot for me! "

"My husband and I bought laminate flooring from Home Depot (store 585) in Houston, TX. The "flooring specialist" assured us we could lay the laminate flooring over our existing tile and laminate flooring. The guy who measures came to our house, measured everything, and we met with the "flooring specialist" at store 585 again to finalize the order. He assured us AGAIN that it was not a problem to lay our new laminate over our existing tile/laminate flooring. We paid $2072.82 for the installation and then had the installers come lay the floor. When they arrived, they said they could not lay the laminate over the existing flooring. When I called the store they were very unsympathetic and just said "sometimes that happens." They did credit the money back to my credit card but did not seem to care at all that this happened. I will NEVER go back to Home Depot nor will I recommend them to anyone else. Go Lowes!!!! "

"In this economy, there aren't many places that strike me as "low priced" as well as "great service" but i can personally vouch for Home Depot when it comes to customer service and "easy on the wallet"

Just last week, in a rush for time, my daughter and i went into the Home Depot in Lake City, in a last minute desperate search for a door for her bedroom that had been accidentally taken down while moving furniture in. With the simple measurements, we were in and out in just a few minutes with a beautiful lamp, coordinating book shelf and bedroom door that she was happy with. Special thanks to the friendly staff that acknowledged our urgency.

Home Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Depot is a merchant member
Home Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,868 merchant members.