• Home Depot Home Depot Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.44/10 4.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.47/10 3.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.31/10 2.31/10

"Purchased, delivered & installed within 2 days. Old hauled away, excellent service from beginning to end."

"Home Depot delivered on time."

"FThe process was top notch best rating, but they had the item in stock AND for a much lower price $100 +. So they made me wait when I could have had it immediately which upset me. If I had not decided to look it would have cost me big. Shame on Home Depot. If I look online I expect them tell me it is in the store OR show me their best price available near me."

"Pit up was quick convenient and fast."

"The order arrived on time."

"very happy with my purchase"

"Simple answer: Insufficient packaging.
Products were shipped in a single box with no dunnage. During UPS shipping, the contents were able to freely smash into each other. The solid fertilizer sticks have been broken and some of the plastic packages containing the fertilizer sticks ruptured. I could have purchased at a store and dropped the package and not received this level damage.

Expect this to be the last time I purchase online from a Home Depot affiliate, maybe even the last time online from Home Depot.

"everything was good until they could not get a stock person to locate and bring the item to me."

"When I received this email I assumed my order was in so I went to the store and they told me that my order has not come in yet?"

"Ordering was easily completed and delivery was prompt."

"Customer service was EXCELLENT when I picked up my order.....could not have been more helpful....counter people and the 2 young guys who helped me load my car!!! Totally thrilled!!!"

"Arrived quickly and was advertised. Website is easy to navigate and find information, and easy to go through the checkout process."

"everything was great except delivery truck (Averitt) dripped oil on my new tinted concrete driveway"

"very pleased that there was no waiting at the Hooksett, NH store but not happy about the 30 minute wait at your Manchester, NH store!"

"As of this writing, I have not received the items that I ordered on line.

Respectfully,

Cherri

Share Home Depot's store rating

Home Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Depot is a merchant member
Home Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.