• Home Depot Home Depot Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.48/10 3.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.19/10 3.19/10

"Drill press came as displayed in ads. I needed something small for craft work an this one seemed best for the money. Came on time and everything in good shape. Together and works great."

"Home Depot should tell customers that this product is delivered only to their home, and arrives in a long semi which must have room to turn around. Consequently I met Mr. John White, the driver, at the entrance to our subdivision; he was exceedingly helpful in working with me to load the 200+ lb weight, 16 ft long package onto my small trailer and secure it for me to take it down the road to my house. I don't know what customers do if they do not have available resources to unload this product. Thanks Mr. John White from Old Dominion!!"

"Seller was very vigilant in getting the products to me safely. Love Home Depot in Brunswick, OH!"

"The delivery people were very friendly and polite"

"Ordered on-line and received item shipped quickly and as advertised. Great service!! Highly recommend!!"

"my purchases came promptly. I was very satisfied"

"Item wasn't available in store, however still had numerous customer reviews on website assisting in my decision. Fast and free shipping made purchasing online nearly as convenient as in-store, and any returns can be made through store. "

"quick and easy - delivered before stated time which was great."

"i was very pleased with the promt service and my wallppaper
was delivered at the esimated time .. and its beautiful
i ordered the same wallpaper from lowes over six months ago and they kept telling me it had been delayed , finally they sent me an email telling me they had canceled it , very dissapointed , after waiting six months .. so thankyou for the excellant service , i am now able to finish my project ...

"Very happy with these barrels, have purchased many."

"Placed the order on line and picked it up the next morning. It was right there waiting for me. Great customer service."

"Very handy way to shop. Avoids the hassle of going to town and discovering the item want is out of stock."

"Installer told he could not install because of the location of my sink and the dishwasher. Would have to have someone local do it. Told the Home Depot should have asked me that question during the purchase process. I refused the delivery and am now waiting for a credit in full to my Visa credit card account."

"Everything was delivered as ordered, on time and I was promptly notified both by email and phone call once it had arrived at the store. "

"I was informed promptly that my order could not be fulfilled due to its lack of availability in the store despite the online information."

Share Home Depot's store rating

Home Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Depot is a merchant member
Home Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.