Product & services pricing Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.76/10 1.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.12/10 2.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10

"Very Pleased with my order and service.."

"I had a very bad experience with Home Depot. The long story is...I ordered and paid for my flooring project in early August, then after receiving the laminated flooring in their warehouse, Home Depot forgot to schedule the installation, until I had to remind them about the installation. They then scheduled it for mid-October. They told me when ordering that the latest time for installation would be in 3 weeks, but really I got my installation after 3 months, and this wasn't due to a hold up in their warehouse. Finally, when the installation date came up, my contractor said the flooring provided was terrible. The seams were uneven and overall a bad brand. I had to go back to the store and get new flooring and while there didn't expect the service I would have wanted for a customer who had to first them to schedule the installation, waiting 3 months for that process, and then come back to the store because the flooring was bad and select a new one. This experience with Home Depot was my first experience and definitely will be my final one. "

"All sales associates and checkout clerks very helpfull"

"The Customer service person was friendly and polite. I received my on-line order quickly."

"My experience would have been good except after giving me my total and I put in my credit card number you charged tax. I think we should pay our state tax on things from the internet; however, it should have been completely totaled with tax before I gave my credit card number."

"Always get great service from Home Depot!! On line or in store. Great experance . Great service

"Buying the product on line was easy and everything worked according to the order"

"On time and it was the part I needed. Thanks.

"Delivered as prommised. Worked Great"

"could not register said invalid email !! yet you could you could email me for your survay"

"Delivered to store quickly. No waiting in line at the store."

"I was told my order could not be processed. I called and the person I talked to could not tell me why because his computer wasn't working.
He told me I would not be charged for it and to reorder. It turned out I was charged and had two of the same product delivered to me.

"quick delivery on most items.

"Couldn't believe how fast the order arrived. Felt like one of the Jimmy John Commercials. :)"

"It was delivered very timely,

Home Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Depot is a merchant member
Home Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.