Stores > Home Depot

Customer service: Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.27/10 3.27/10

2016-02-01

AVOID ALL SPECIAL ORDERS

"AVOID ALL SPECIAL ORDERS. Ordered a $4,000 custom front door and had multiple factory and mishandled ordering (HD order entry) issues. Had to pay installer to come back and spend 6 man hours doing repairs to get it fixed but cosmetic issues remain. Vendor gave very small refund that barely covered the additional labor but certainly didn't cover cosmetic issues remaining or many hours of time. HD did nothing at all. Their comical policy is that a door order is considered complete when the local delivery guy drops off. Never mind that many issues can't be detected until the crating comes off and the door is actually installed. I'd like to see a delivery guy wait for 3-5 hours for that all to occur before a customer deems it acceptable. I will take my business to Lowes and never purchase anything large from HD again (or small if I can help it). They hide behind ridiculous corporate policies and leave the customers holding the bag."

2016-01-28

They never delivered

"I was supposed to receive the product in 6-10 days. Three weeks later, I haven't even been billed yet, I called customer service. A very pleasant lady took my information and tried calling the vendor and got no answer, she promised to e-mail them and have them contact me. Two more weeks I waited and still no word from the vendor or Home Depot, I then called and cancelled my order. If you are going to do business on-line, you need to do a better job managing it. "

2016-01-18

Pushy contractors

"Beware of contractors from HD. They will cajole you into signing a contract, then charge penalties if you can't do the project. Apparently there is no such thing as a free estimate from HD."

This review was modified by jibaro on January 18 2016 11:34:19 AM

2016-01-15

Don't waste your time with homedepot.com

"I ordered a generator on homedepot.com and 7 days later, it still shows "Being Processed."

Amazon.com has the same generator for the same price and when I order it "Prime," today, (Friday), I will have it Tuesday.

I called to cancel the homedepot.com order so I could order off Amazon.com and was told they couldn't cancel it.

Never again...................

This review was modified by billbush on January 15 2016 10:26:40 AM

2016-01-12

Frequent Shopper

"We come to you often as it is very convenient for us. But the last two trips have had issues. Items show in stock but are not actually available. I set the pick up to be at the pro desk and they had it at customer service and I was never notified the job was ready for pick up. I had to call to find out what was going on with our order.

The order on1/5/16 was perfect. W448215393

2016-01-08

"Timely delivery. The product arrive undamaged. "

2016-01-06

"Very satisfied with all of my Home Depot transactions."

2016-01-06

"you got questions they have got the answers to help with even the smallest problem you are having with your diy home projects. they have never left me down. And they do really help veterans i should know. i am one. Love Home Depot. they never give up.

Sincerly Harry M.

2015-12-30

"ordered two chrome grab bars 3202044125 on 12-18-15. I received 1 chrome & 1 brushed stainless bar in the same box. I had to postpone the install with my costumer. I ordered the same two grab bars again on 12-23-15 # 3202044125 and received the same mistake again 1 chrome and 1 brushed the same as before. I should not have to order 4 bars to get two that I need and than have to return the two brushed bars that I did not order. "

2015-12-30

"I am always happy with customer service here. Made finding home supplies so easy. So friendly unlike people at walmart"

2015-12-29

"Everything went as smoothly as it could. No complaints."

2015-12-26

"The order process was easy and the delivery was prompt!"

2015-12-25

"Quick and easy ordering and right to the door. No damage. Great delivery"

2015-12-23

"Overall it was fine. The checkout was slow as two associates were working together on a phone order."

2015-12-22

"very easy and shipped quickly."

Share Home Depot's store rating

Home Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Depot is a merchant member
Home Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.