Product & services pricing Rating 4.62/10 4.62/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.76/10 2.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.31/10 2.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.77/10 2.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.63/10 2.63/10

"Ordering on line was easy and once got to the store, the sells associates greeting me and had my order ready to go."

"Home Depot associates were all friendly & gave me great service!"

"I was having trouble trying to order via the internet, because I
am just learning to use my p.c. The store clerk stayed on the line
and talked me thru the whole process! I was very pleased with
the service.

"Ordering was made easy. Delivery was prompt."

"Purchased on the net. Good correspondence regarding the order. Prompt shipping."

"I placed the order. I was told when to pick up. Ipicked up the item. All without any problems. Thank You!"

"It was easy and nice to order online and pick it up at the store. "

"happy with cost and delivery, but just got for Christmas and haven't opened yet. price was better than I was able to get elsewhere and free shipping was the deciding factor in the purchase of this ite,"

Home Depot used Holland co for delivery promised to deliver on Friday between 10 & 3 took the day off. The delivery didnot happen that day called them multiple times and they kept pushing the delivery for one hour every time. At 8 pm I called and they told me that drlivery was pushed to next day. That the worst customer service ever.

"We all know flooring is a very expensive renovation, so once we decide to make that investment you can only hope and pray you havent chosen the wrong company. Sadly, that is exactly what happened to me. DO NOT DO YOUR CARPET INSTALL WITH HOME DEPOT AND ROMANOFF RENOVATIONS! The sales guy, Andy was great, the guy they sent to my house for measurements was awesome, but then I ordered and they took my money and they said it would take 7-10 business days for the carpet to come in and as soon as the installer received it they would call me to set up install date. They took my money on 10-28 (which was a tuesday) and assured me of a prior to thanksgiving 11-27 install. As of 11-8 i had not heard a word and went to the store to inquire and was told they could not contact installers on the weekend but assured me they would be contacting me this week. By the following Saturday 11-15 I still had not had one call so i called the store. I was again told they could not contact installers on the weekends. However, 15 minutes after hanging up with the store employee, he was kind enough to call me back and said that he HAD gotten intouch with the installers and they assured him they would contact me monday morning and then he provided me with an 800 # to contact the installers (ROMANOFF RENOVATIONS) IF WE HAD NOT HEARD FROM THEM BY MONDAY. Monday came and went and nothing. I called the 800# monday evening and the girl i spoke said she could set it up, but then said the local installers didnt have their schedule available to her so she would contact them the next morning and assured me somone from the local (ROMANOFF) store would be calling me to set up our date before thanksgiving!!!!! But again, NOTHING! So on tuesday morning my boyfriend called to speak to a HD store manager...somehow they hooked him up to NIKKI(who is not a manager, rather the store leaison between HD and RR.) and he let her know we needed install on Monday 11-24 and she said they could not do it until DEC 1! R u freaking kidding me. So i called her and told her that would not work for me and that if they could not get the carpet installed on 11-24 or before that i wanted my money back. She was extrememly rude! First thing out her mouth was well then u will Have to pay a 15% restocking fee! She never once appologized, asked how she could help correct the situation or make it better, acted commpationate, or anything of the sort. She said she would talk to RR but it wouldnt be untill WED morning. I told her if i had not heard back from her with a yes before noon that i wanted a FULL refund. After stewing over all this a bit, i called to speak to a store manager and spoke to Glenn (asst. Mg) who was the first person to show any compassion and concern, and he listened contently, appologized for my experience, and said he would pass it on to the store manager ED, and Ed would call my boyfriend the next day! By 1:30 Wed, we had not heard from NIKKI OR ED so i went to the store. I met with Ed and told him i was done, he asked me to give him a chance to fix it. I agreed. Guess what...IT still did not get handled! He supposedly got them setup for sunday 11-23 at 8:00. So after all kinds of weekend changes were made, carpet pulled out and furniture taken appart and moved, we get a call at 8:30 Saturday morning saying they couldnt do sunday morning and could they do another time, maybe like Monday afternoon.....Forget you HD and RR! U took my money, wasted my time, let me down, didnt do ur job, and ultimately left me with a house torn up four days before hosting thanksgiving for my first time. I will NOT do business with Home Depot again!!! Lowes just earned all of my business!"

"more people that know how to use what in the dept."

"So far I am very satisfied with Home depot and the fast delivery..we have not opened the boxes yet as we will be taking the fans to our house in the keys next week, so I hope all the parts are there and there is no breakage. If when I need anything i will definitely order on line again."

"I Placed the order on the 14th of Nov. ,and it was delivered , as predicted by Home Depot, on the 19th by ups in great condition. I was depending on this to cook our Thanksgiving turkey. It will happen on schedule.Thanks Home Depot ."

"Very satisfied with delivery time"

"got lights for new building called a ahead they had them all there at the customer service desk..paid for them on line with HD card and just signed when I picked up the lights the whole thing was a breeze! Loved it"

Home Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Depot is a merchant member
Home Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.