• Home Depot Home Depot Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.34/10 4.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.83/10 3.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.26/10 3.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10

"It came earlier then expected and was the right item. Just wish it was in the store instead of ordering on line."

"Excellent service. Fast and easy."

"If your order goes through the first time, the service is maybe a B?–, if there’s a problem, just give up and take the refund.
After 4 days, when I hadn’t received a response, I called and was told the order would be there that day. Two days later, I’d heard nothing, so I called back. This time, I was told that the store couldn’t find the item and if I didn’t hear from them by the end of the day, my money would be refunded, and I would receive a discount on my purchase. Two days later, I called for a third time. The employee was less than useless. First, she couldn’t find the notes from my previous calls. Then she wasn’t sure how to do the refund, and finally when I tried to re-order, she had to put me on hold. Finally, when I asked to speak to a supervisor, I spent so much time on hold, I gave up.
For a company that claims to want to be number one is customer service, they are failing miserably.

Shop Lowes

"Everything "as advertised" and quick delivery."

"I ordered an item to be shipped to the store. When the item arrived, it looked like it had been run over by the delivery truck. Home Depot called me and sent it back without my having to come to the store. Ordered the same item again, arrived in the same condition. Sent it back and ordered another one. It should arrive today. The home depot store has been great to deal with, their delivery system totally sucks."

"correct product arrived on time and in good condition"

"Purchasing an in stock BBQ was quick and easy and qualified to have the BBQ assembled in the store. Picked up the BBQ later the afternoon the day it was purchased. Used it the first day. Very happy with the product. "

"Received in just two days. Order was as requested."

"Well after we installed our new shower stall, which we thought was a good deal online. We received an email with a lower price on the same shower stall we purchased. Almost $100 less. Not a happy consumer."

"Very quick shipping. No problems with order."

"Quick delivery and reasonable price"

"SMOOTH-SWIFT-PROFESSIONAL"

"Overall it was a good experience. One part on the mower was cracked. I called and am waiting to hear about it being replaced. The customer service rep was very helpful and knowledgeable."

"Items ordered were a good price and were delivered as listed on statement."

"quick service and reasonable price "

Share Home Depot's store rating

Home Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Depot is a merchant member
Home Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.