• Home Depot Home Depot Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.19/10 5.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.70/10 4.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.85/10 4.85/10

2015-07-29

"Just ordered lamps and love them. Supposedly they had been $98 and were on sale so looks like a good d eal. "

2015-07-29

"Went to the Home Depot 2 times. First time the clerk was able to put my phone number in the system but told me my order had not arrived. That was on Monday, July 24th. Returned to the store the store July 29th. There was no record of my order in the system. I paid for any item and I hope that this can be resolved soon."

2015-07-29

"Excellent service and value. Everything worked out perfect!"

2015-07-29

"Pay pal did not work, I bought same from amazon and used pay pal."

2015-07-29

"Home Depot is absolutely fantastic in every department and of course the employees. "

2015-07-28

"The order came a day after expected arrival date on the order. I am also very disappointed that my sons Military discount could not be honored with either the online purchase or an in-store credit when the item was picked up. I have purchased most of my tools at Home Depot, some rather expensive, including my Ridgid Table Saw. I am seriously considering purchasing elsewhere now. "

2015-07-28

"Very satisfied with the whole order process. "

2015-07-28

"Placed order, it was delivered in a timely manner. Nice product"

2015-07-28

"Easy to order and delivered quickly! Best way to shop! Thank you! I'll be ordering this way again. :-)"

2015-07-27

"Ordering online with Home Depot was very easy and fast. The website was easy to navigate and it had lots of details and information about the product. The pictures were perfect for getting a good feel for the product quality."

2015-07-27

"After ordering the 15,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner with Remote, I decided to pickup a unit at the local store in Sherman. I tried to cancel the order communicating over the live chat function and then by calling the 800 number. In both instances I was informed that I would not be able to cancel the order. I could only refuse the order when it was delivered. I feel there should be a process to cancel an order in a timely fashion. The delivery people arrived during the specified time and were very courteous. "

2015-07-27

"Service representatives were very nice. The first one had me call back with more information, but when I talked to the second rep, he told me we had to handle the credit card issue on our end before anything could be done. But again, both reps were very nice and professional."

2015-07-27

"Item was delivered on time with great instructions."

2015-07-27

"Sales associates very helpfull in assisiting in finding the right product and tips on installing. "

2015-07-27

"Ordering online or by phone has become so time saving for my business.
I search, locate, order, have the items shipped to me or pick up at my local store. Easy peasy. Stressless returns make my life so much easier. The Home Depot process helps my business run smoother. Thanks for being so current with new products."

Share Home Depot's store rating

Home Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Depot is a merchant member
Home Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.