Product & services pricing Rating 4.24/10 4.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.31/10 2.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.80/10 1.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.29/10 2.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"We had a hard time finding the correct part since our power washer serial number was out dated. We contacted the customer ser vice number, they weren't much help. We wanted to sent a picture of the part, But they said they didn't do that kinda service that way."

"Everything went so smooth. Fast delivery schedule. The delivery guys were to my house at the specified time. Worked carefully to bring in the new appliance. Set up was done very professionally and fast....
Awesome experience. ..

"easy to order and quick to pick up."

"Pleasantly surprised that two separate orders arrived together, ahead of schedule. We assembled all pieces and are enjoying our new patio furniture. "

"quick delivery, and great service "

"They just shipped it yesterday as they forgot to ship the glider a week ago. Not happy with the service."

"FedEx delivered one day early and I am told everything was packaged ok and arrived in good condition. Thanks HD."

"great service all the way around they even put it in my car and tied down my trunk Thank You Home Depot"

"It took two (2) days for the order to be ready, it took over an hour to check out, and there was only 8 items out of 10. This is exactly the reason I will NOT be using this service again. The rude clerks are one thing, I can just grab what I need and go because they certinely no help, but to go to the trouble of looking it up on line, waiting for it when it was supposed to be in stock, and then not getting it anyway was more than I could stand"

"Everything went as planned, delivery was quick, and I am very happy with the product."

"Haven't received the product yet. Would like to be able to track the progress of the shipping, but wasn't able to."

"Quick, no cost delivery. Good looking product, after hours of research"

"I love the store pick up after order online, used twice around Christmas last year. its placed at front of store and the items are already there so no waiting for them to go find your items. The final piece is store service and more than once I have used this option and the employees at the service desk do not want to help, they avoid even making eye contact. I walked up with two plastic containers that I planned to put in my cart when I found my husband and the women at counter told me to wait while she finished helping an employee that was on the phone then referred me to the cashier station. When I told her I had a pick up she did not talk to me but instead asked a guy behind her to help me. Its pretty much like saying " you are bothering me". The gentlemen that helped me was good but once you've been passed over and feel in the way he could have been better. Transactional is a good way to describe my experience on 10/19 during pick up."

"Very Pleased with my order and service.."

"I had a very bad experience with Home Depot. The long story is...I ordered and paid for my flooring project in early August, then after receiving the laminated flooring in their warehouse, Home Depot forgot to schedule the installation, until I had to remind them about the installation. They then scheduled it for mid-October. They told me when ordering that the latest time for installation would be in 3 weeks, but really I got my installation after 3 months, and this wasn't due to a hold up in their warehouse. Finally, when the installation date came up, my contractor said the flooring provided was terrible. The seams were uneven and overall a bad brand. I had to go back to the store and get new flooring and while there didn't expect the service I would have wanted for a customer who had to first them to schedule the installation, waiting 3 months for that process, and then come back to the store because the flooring was bad and select a new one. This experience with Home Depot was my first experience and definitely will be my final one. "

Home Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Depot is a merchant member
Home Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.