• Home Depot Home Depot Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.82/10 3.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.39/10 3.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.26/10 3.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.03/10 3.03/10

"fair priced, unknown delivery date from order date or unclear delivery date from order date"

"I was very happy with how fast my product arrived and it was in good condition. I love my new vacuum!!!!!. It was very easy to pick it out and place my order. "

"Too easy to review, compare and purchase. "

"The main thing that bothers me about Home Depot (and some other stores) is that returns are sometimes not checked for missing pieces and put back on the shelves, or that special order items are not checked for damage. It's very annoying to get home with something and find that it's not all there or defective."

"Very satisfied. Very fast delivery."

"Had prompt and courteous help in receiving order."

"Shipping was even quicker than estimated and the price was the lowest I found!"

"Item sent promptly thanks"

"Great process and worked well."

"I have made several purchases recently from HomeDepot.com. The most recent purchase was a large, heavy, cast-iron enameled kitchen sink by Kohler. It was shipped the same day of my order and was available at my local HomeDepot store for pickup 2 days later. Email followup by HomeDepot telling me tracking information and arrival information was great. I chose to have the sink shipped to the store because shipping was free to the store, but more then $40 for the 170 pound sink to be shipped to my home.

My earlier purchase was for a very high quality shower head. It was shipped free directly to my home. Again very good service from HomeDepot

"The poor guy that helped me put the door into my car was awesome! He had to do all of the work :)"

"Ordered craft paint on Home Depot's website since I was unable to find it at my local craft stores. To receive free shipping, I had it delivered to the store & I had no problems with picking up the item."

"Always a good experience when purchasing online and picking up at the store. "

"Vanity shipped quicker than expected. Everything in good condition. "

"Fast delivery. Product was as described. "

Share Home Depot's store rating

Home Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Depot is a merchant member
Home Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.