Product & services pricing Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.10/10 2.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.92/10 1.92/10

"In this economy, there aren't many places that strike me as "low priced" as well as "great service" but i can personally vouch for Home Depot when it comes to customer service and "easy on the wallet"

Just last week, in a rush for time, my daughter and i went into the Home Depot in Lake City, in a last minute desperate search for a door for her bedroom that had been accidentally taken down while moving furniture in. With the simple measurements, we were in and out in just a few minutes with a beautiful lamp, coordinating book shelf and bedroom door that she was happy with. Special thanks to the friendly staff that acknowledged our urgency.

"Prompt and great delivery. Very happy with purchase. "

"Do not order online from this company. A Vanity purchased on 7/3/14 has still not arrived (it's 7/23). I've made 6 phone calls which take at least 30 minutes per phone call to track the order. That includes wait time. After the first 4 phone calls they finally confessed that they never placed the order. The next 2 phone calls were spent re-ordering the item. I had no choice but to re-order since the whole bath remodel was done based on this vanity. In any event after the 7th phone call the vanity was to be delivered to my home and I was to be given a partial refund. I just received a text that the vanity is at my local store for pick up. I will never, ever use this company again. This has been a nightmare."

"very satisfied with the online service. Product arrived a week sooner than expected."

"The process was quick and easy"

"Was pleased with the product and very quick delivery service."

"Product arrived when promised. Easily assembled. All parts were labeled and were as shown in the instructions. Looks great on the deck!!"

"Seriously, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ordering online from Home Depot for store pickup. The store CSR told me they regularly cancel online purchases since they often don't have stock due to their inventory system not updating on a timely basis. No kidding, online right now they still show stock available.

The CSR actually said that next time it is better to just go to the store and make the purchases in person. REALLY! I got a better idea, just order from Amazon, Lowes etc. because Home Depot can't even get the basics of online retailing sorted out.

No apologies, no customer goodwill, no explanation and now I have to file two Paypal disputes because they still haven't refunded my payments for the prepaid purchases they cancelled. What a hassle!

One last thing, they have no online customer service option on their website. You have to phone them. Obviously, technology has left Home Depot far behind other retailers.

"This is the worst service I have ever seen. They called the day before saying my microwave would be delivered between 10 and 2:30pm. Then I got a call that they were running late and would be here between 2:30 and 3:30pm. No calls after that and it is now 5:30pm. They then told me that they were pulling up to my house now and that was another lie. No one has showed up and they gave another excuse that they got me confused with another customer and that it will be delivered in 45 minutes. Still waiting for delivery."

"Purchased riding mower from HOme Depot. They use third party shipping with ZERO customer service. No accountability from "customer care" either. Still waiting for my mower. 2 weeks after expected delivery!! NEVER using online store again!"

"Do not use the san mateo county home depot delivery service, they are incompetent. day one I take off work to meet them at my moms house and the driver isnt skilled enough to drive up a hill! the next delievery they brought my dishwasher that the y dropped off the truck! then the supervisor at home depot calls to set up another day and they dont call me to tell me they switched the dates!!! HOME DEPOT FIRE THESE PEOPLE!!!!! your losing a 30 year customer"

"Easy ordering process and great deliver in a timely fashion!"

"Item has not shipped as promised. I received the toilet seat - no toilet. Please provide feedback on the status of this order.

Thanks

"I never thought it would be so difficult to get my hands on a washing machine the company is advertising on sale! I was drawn to an Ad home depot had listed for a Whirlpool washing machine for $449. I called my local Home depot to make sure it was in stock before I drove down there later that evening. they assured me it was. When I arrived it took me 20 minutes to find help. Then they told me it was not in stock! The sales floor guy in appliances said they had a truck coming in late that night and that I could pick it up the following evening but to call ahead so they could have it ready. I called the next day and they told me they would not have one for a week! I Showed up a week lated to pick it up after calling ahead to have them prepare for me and of course waited 45 minutes at customer service for my order to be brought up. I could not find a single person who cared in the least and half of them didn't know how to operate their own system or correctly manage their inventory. I will do my best to avoid purchasing anything with this company and recommend everybody stay away from items they don't have on the shelf. This item was on sale and they should know exactly how many they have or would need to not run out. I am disappointed not with the availability but the service or lack thereof I received. i don't think I am hard to please. "

"Purchase was ordered on-line to be delivered to my local store because they are required to see your military ID to give a discount. This store refused to give me the discount but all other Home Deport stores have thus far. When I went to install the merchandise, it was missing a part. The instruction sheet did not indicate what parts were included or if any needed to be purchased. I have sent an inquiry to the company to see if the part, a Micro chip, should have been included."

Home Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Depot is a merchant member
Home Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.