• Rating 9.67/10 18 reviews

HomeTheaterCooling.com is not a merchant member
    HomeTheaterCooling.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • HomeTheaterCooling.com contact information

"I needed to cool my home theatre system and their fan/thermostat worked great. Easy to install and the thermostat works perfectly. I now have peace of mind that I'm not damaging expensive electronics (they were in a closed cabinet that would really heat up). To cut a hole in my crate and barrel media center to mount the fan I did have to purchase a circular saw that attaches to a drill but this was easy and I may need it in the future. I believe this is a rentable item for those not wanting to purchase it."

"I purchased two of the PQ fans and these fans push a lot of air with very low noise. I am now confident enough to put all my gear in the same compartment (away from our toddler) without burning up thousands of dollars of equipment. I plugged both fans into the two switched outlets on the back panel of my stereo receiver and my equipment has never been cooler. Just purchased a third fan today for my computer."

"The product was ordered and shipped the same day and came in a timely manner. I just wish there was installation instructions included."

"The whisper fan was exactly as advertised, and was delivered well within the timeframe promised. I installed it over the weekend, and it's running circles around its predecessor (though I confess, the previous fan dated back to a 1969 R&R from Vietnam to Hong Kong.)"

"Great experience, great fans. EXTREMELY quiet. I have had different fans, some even look and feel exactly like the PQ, but the PQ is FAR quieter than anything I have had. Very highly recommend this to anyone looking for a quality fan that will not be heard while listening to your music, even at very low levels.
Bud

"Initially I ordered the thermostatically controlled fan, but was sent the one without the thermostat by mistake. Customer service jumped right on in and sent me the correct one. The original fan worked so well, that I payed for it also and put it in a home theater cabinet that stayed hot 24/7 from a DirecTV Receiver. I put the thermostatically controlled unit in the section that houses my PS3, so it only turns on when the PS3 is running. Both fans keep all the components as cool as the air conditioned air they are pulling in. Great bargains and work as promised."

"Excellent unit. Works very reliably. First unit was not working right. Called Mike, and he send me a new one, which came here very quickly. Thanks for the service...

Frank from Las Vegas, NV.

"Excellent.

Gentleman was very nice and helpful. Fan arrived one day late because of a train derailment.

"Ordered product over the phone and item was sent promptly."

"Great Product. I love how quiet the cabinet fan is. We finally closed our cabinet doors after 2 years. The PQfan is the electronic purchase that the wife suggested. We love it. Thanks."

"My new HomeTheaterCooling fan with inline thermostat was the perfect solution. It added enough airflow that I didn't even have to modify my cabinet… just aimed the output at an existing vented slot. It reduced cabinet heat from 110 degrees to below 85, and can barely be heard immediately next to the vent. Am very pleased.

GT Jones, Seattle

"Everything has been great!"

"Helpfull on the phone, fast delivery and top quality merchandise."

"Yes, My order did not get sent right away. But when I called you made up for it and the fan it 100% what you said it would be. I would order from you again."

"TV Cabinet thermostat was easy to install and works as adverstised. I will tell others about the great Customer Service and quality product."