Stores > HomeGoodz (also see: 1 Stop Camera, et al.)
  • HomeGoodz (also

Voice your opinion! Review HomeGoodz (also see: 1 Stop Camera, et al.) by clicking a star below.
2011-06-06

"I am extremely unhappy with Homegoodz service. Their numerous emails that try to make you feel warm and cozy about your order is just a scam!!!! It has been 14 days and I still don't have my TV, the trucking company for Cali A&M Trucking has had my TV since the 1st of the month, it is now the 6th. I called A & M to see if it was scheduled for delivery but was told it was "pending" for the 10th. Not only dose the Trucking company sit on the package for 10 days , it took Homegoodz 5 days just to get it out for shipping. As far as the Free cables go, who knows if i will get them or not, it looks as if even good reviewer had to call to get them sent out because they didn't get them with their order. Their customer service has been rude too. Homegoodz... There is nothing good about them!!!!!!!"

2011-02-03

"I looked at several companies and then I ordered a Samsung 63" TV from Homegoodz because they had one of the lowest prices available, they had a coupon to save a little more, and they were throwing in a connection kit. The connection kit is what sold me--combine their low price, free shipping, and the connection kit and the results is a great deal! Their Website is very easy to navigate and I was able to view several items before making my decision. I was informed when I ordered that it would take 10-14 business days to arrive. It took all 14 days but it was delivered without any damage and worked as soon as I plugged it in. My connection kit was not included in the box and I called about it--they were very nice and immediately put one in the mail to me. I am sure it will arrive any day. Overall, a great buying experience. To get a great deal, you may have to wait a little longer for your shipment to arrive. For me, it was worth the wait! "

2011-01-04

"Overall my expirence was great and the price was good. I would recomend this to my friends."

2010-12-14

"this is the best on line shopping experience i have had, everyone was very courteous and professional"

2010-10-11

"WORST SERVICE!! I ordered a nepolean firplaces at the end of August, I was informed it would be shipped and delivered within 2 weeks from purchase. The website forgot to inform you that they have to hand craft all products of nepolean so instead of 2 weeks it took 4-6weeks until it would get on the train to the store. Then more time to get to your home. I have been on the phone with people from this company numerous times and they are very rude. They talk back and try to pawn you off to others to solve your problem. They would not admit their faults and lied to me many times. If you are thinking of purchasing anything from this company RECONSIDER!!!!! Because of their mistake I have been held up on a job site now for over a month and the owner of the home is very unhappy. Along with the late arrival they did not send any louvers to go along with the fireplace...another item we were not informed u had to purchase seperate. We have purchased many fireplaces before and they have all came with a standard louver but Nepolean apparently does not!You would think after being on the phone with homegoodz 7 times they would have mentioned the fact of us not purchasing a product to finish off the product we have had so much trouble to recieve. Avoid the hassel and STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! "

2010-09-13

"I didn't receive the free HDMI Cable and when I called Frank was very helpful and saw to it that the package was shipped out immediately!"

2010-08-10

"Awesome service from Frank! Timely service and very friendly! Would recommend buying from Homegoodz store! Homegoods is best from east to west :)"

2010-07-19

"I ordered from them because they offered the lowest price of Weber S-320 BBQ I could find. I spoke with Adam (extension 2032) and he was very friendly. He addressed the concerns I had (not being able to verify the shipping box immediately upon arrival). I had to talk using VOIP (through the computer) as their toll-free number does not work from Canada.
The cover was shipped earlier, and the BBQ a few weeks later. I was concerned, but at the end it was unjustified.
Every nut and bolt was inside the box, and nothing arrived damaged. My dealings with them gave me the impression that I was dealing with a very professional company with staff that knew what they are doing. Adam was easy to deal with, and he gave me a good feel dealing with Homegoodz. I will definitely order from them again.

2010-03-30

"Calvin was a nice guy to deal with. Honestly, the way HomeGoodz handles things made me start to think the worst. Their website gave little updated info. So, I called maybe 5 times for updates, and they said, "It will ship tomorrow or Monday at the latest," and "It will ship Tuesday or Thursday at the latest." I just began to feel like they were stringing me along.

I read some scarey things on here, so that just raised my anxiety more. Then I began to believe that they wanted me to cancel, since I didn't get any tie-ins. However, Calvin proved that untrue, because when I did attempt to cancel he tried everything imaginable to discourage me from doing it. And agreed to send me free HD cables for the trouble (I assume those are forthcoming). He finally talked me into keeping the order by assuring me it would be delivered within the next few days...and it was.

I think they could improve their processes, but they did come through. If I used them again, I would be talking directly to Calvin.

This review was modified by Kortez on March 31 2010 09:10:47 AM

2010-03-12

"I was very impressed with the professionalism of Home Goods...My purchase arrived as promised and they even upgraded my shipping free of charge!! I had a few questions about my order and Mark was extremely helpful and professional..He answered all my questions and gave me his extension if I had a future concerns..He was awesome!! I highly recommend this company to any and all on line buyers!! "

2010-03-08

"I was quite happy with the ordering procedure, pricing and customer service.

Johannes

2010-03-02

"The ordering experience was great. The store staff was friendly and responsive. My refrig is in perfect working order, delivered without problems. The installation crew was courteous and professional. My email's to the company were responded to promptly and the price was the best I could find. Will definitely be ordering from these guys again!!!!"

2010-03-02

"So far I have had a great experience. My dishwasher seems to have arrived in a great looking condition although I have not installed it yet. Marvin was extremely helpful on the phone you are so lucky to have him helping with customer services...great personality!"

2010-03-02

"Super service, excellent product and vey fast delivey. Excellent service by BOBBY."

2010-02-27

"What a great shopping experience! After much research online, I decided to order our new TV from Homegoodz because of the price. Not only was the price great, but the customer service was exceptional and shipping was fast. Great company, I will certainly look to Homegoodz for my next purchase!"

Share HomeGoodz (also see: 1 Stop Camera, et al.)'s store rating

HomeGoodz (also see: 1 Stop Camera, et al.) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HomeGoodz (also see: 1 Stop Camera, et al.) is not a merchant member
HomeGoodz (also see: 1 Stop Camera, et al.) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!