• HomeClick HomeClick Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"Excellent experience, purchased a new toilet. Item arrived on time, well packed and protected. Items arrived safely, undamaged, and with instructions. Website had provided information about what items were not included, giving me the opportunity to be prepared when item arrived. It was easily installed, and is now working beautifully. Extremely please with my experience with HOMECLICK and will happily recommend them to anyone. "

"All great. Competitive pricing with excellent delivery and service. "

"This was the first time I ordered from HomeClick and I was totally pleased with the quick response to my order and the Customer Service was excellent in answering my questions. The product arrived in perfect condition. I would highly recommend Home Click to any of my friends or family as I am very pleased with my experience with them."

"Steve A. went above and beyond the call of duty for me. I had a complicated order involving 6 pieces of a shower set. Steve understood my timing situation and worked to accommodate it to the best of his ability, which will leave a lasting impression on Homeclick. He responded to each of my emails lightning fast and kept me up-to-date on the packing and shipping status of each piece. He even handled a refund for one of the pieces in a timely manner. Couldn't recommend Homeclick enough because of people like Steve A. Thanks again!"

"Very fast service. I ordered a Toto Toilet at 8:30PM, and received it freight free 2 days later, and saved $260.00 from the discounted price a plumber quoted me. I was super impressed. "

"When I purchased this recumbent bike, I; a reasonable person expected that my product would perform as advertised. The fact that you are reading this message makes it apparent that that is not the case. With regards to the quality of the product Homeclick sold me, I am not pleased. The fact that I have not operated the recumbent bike since that first test ride is disappointing. According to an email message dated 08/10/ 2015,
“Thank you for your email and sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your order. I have submitted a warranty claim to the manufacturer and should have an update with instructions on return within 1-3 business days.
Frank Muniz | Customer Service"

I will reserve further comments until a course of action has been determined.

"Fast shipping, quality product exactly as described"

"This was the fastest transaction I have ever done. The package arrived immediately and packed to perfection. I look forward to doing business with HomeClick in the near future. "

"No issues with product I ordered and delivered on time."

"I am sorry to say that the item I got was NOT the one I ordered. I ordered the Nukkebua Style Handle and received the chrome handle. The invoice that accompanied the item had the correct item on it. I have not decided to send it back as it is a handle for my dishwasher and I NEED one, but of the two available that will fit it, you sent the wrong one, even though your invoice was correct.
Again, I need a handle so I may be stuck with this one, but it does not leave a good impression.

"I have ordered a "Jeremiah Lighting Timarron 5 Light Down Lighting Chandelier in Aged Bronze". It is little bit bigger than I initially thought but it looks beautiful after installing it in our dining room. The chandelier gives our dining room very modern look. This down lighting chandelier is very bright compared to the conventional ones and needs very low wattage. I put five 40 watt equivalent g25 led globe bulbs. The light is so bright and I am thinking about lowering the wattage. The product came with little defects but the customer service immediately took care of the issue and I am very happy with their servic"

"I purchased two Toto toilets from Home Click. The first one arrived broken. They took care of it, had Fed Ex pick up the broken one and promptly replaced it with a new one. Second one arrived in good shape. I couldn't be happier with the outcome!"

"I looked everywhere for a store that had the table I wanted in stock and ready to ship quickly. HomeClick was the only one I could find. I hadn't heard of the store before, but I took a risk, hoping their online information was accurate. Thankfully, it was! The table arrived fairly quickly in perfect condition. There was a hiccup in the order early on where I couldn't reach an actual person via email, but this issue was discovered and dealt with by the company very thoroughly once they realized what had happened.

I am extremely pleased with this store and would absolutely trust them in the future for my furniture purchases!

"Was drawn to Homeclick because of their frequent coupon code offerings and discounts. Was able to find a piece of luggage at Homeclick at a lower price than the manufacturer's website, so I purchased and was very satisfied with the quality and ease of shipping. "

"What a pleasure doing business with HomeClick. First of all, the luggage that I purchased was exceptionally priced. The web site was easy to use and the check out process was very simple. I liked the fact that I could check out using my Amazon account. I ordered on Monday evening and received my order the next Thursday. I am going to order a companion piece of luggage from HomeClick and will definitely order from HomeClick."

Share HomeClick's store rating

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.