Stores > HomeClick

Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-05-01

Nice office chair

"Bought the Serta Executive office chair - model 43520 in Brown. It is a great looking chair, very easy to assemble, and very comfortable. Well pleased. wish it was real leather, but...."

This review was modified by Busyman097 on May 01 2016 04:17:04 AM

2016-04-30

How can I review my order when it is still not here?

"This is the second time I have ordered from this company. I received notification that my latest order shipped on 4/19/16, but it is now 4/30/16 and I do not have the chairs.

I find it amusing that you would like a review, when the order has not even arrived.

I am not amused at the poor shipping or delivery service that you provide and will not order again. If this product is not here by Monday, May 2, 2016 I will cancel it.

If you would like returning customers or satisfaction or a recommendation from customers, I think you had best fix this unacceptable issue.

This review was modified by nancyfling on April 30 2016 08:45:10 AM

2016-04-29

Excellent Site

"Great selection of quality products at very good prices. Thank you, HomeClick."

This review was modified by go2ucla on April 29 2016 08:25:57 PM

2016-04-27

"Ordered 7 piece Palm Springs rattan outdoor patio set and had it delivered within 6 days of order placement. UPS delivery was great. A very pleasant driver was kind enough to place 2 heavy pallets in my garage. Shipment was in great packaging in order to protect product. Found only 1 minor issue. 1 cushion had slight tear. Contacted Spencer Freedman and was assured that a replacement would arrive within 2 weeks. Mr. Freedman provided excellent customer support and service. On a 1 to 10 scale I would have to give him a 15. I will certainly consider HC for future purchases. "

This review was modified by 1HappyPaul on April 27 2016 05:59:17 AM

2016-04-14

"Was hesitant to order after reading some not so great reviews, but am 100 percent satisfied with everything start to finish. Customer Service was friendly, helpful & knowledgeable; the table is exactly as pictured, well-made & goes perfectly in our newly remodeled kitchen. Shipping was free and super fast - it arrived in less than a week! Would absolutely order from them again and have already recommended to friends."

This review was modified by theresajbro on April 14 2016 01:12:42 PM

2016-04-06

Did not get the order yet.

"Did not get the order after more than 2 weeks .Please cancel the order."

2016-03-28

Great product, terrible delivery

"We ordered an Italian double oven stove, Verona. We had a personal contact in customer service the entire time. He assisted us when we added 'white glove' delivery and was very helpful with other questions. The stove arrived at a shipping warehouse who said they tried to call us several times on our home line, but never left a message. Finally, we contacted our Homeclick customer service person who let us know the delivery folks couldn't get a hold of us. When we called them to schedule the delivery, we asked if the 300 lb stove was going to be delivered 'white glove' as we paid for that service. They said they never got that request. We had a deadline to meet with our kitchen contractor, so we told them just deliver it to our curbside, we'll figure out how to get it in the house. The next day the stove was moved to another delivery warehouse about 15 miles further away. That warehouse couldn't assure the stove would make the deadline. We drove a pick up truck out to the delivery warehouse and did the delivery ourself. Homeclick did refund us for the 'white glove' and an extra $100 for the failed delivery. The stove is lovely, does everything we had hoped (the backguard arrived damaged, but a new one was quickly shipped via FedEx). We just had no idea a stove that came from 3000 miles away would have so much difficulty the last few miles to our house."

This review was modified by DebAlMorris on March 28 2016 09:58:19 PM

2016-03-27

Excellent Customer Service

"I received my original purchase and discovered the corners of the sink I bought were damaged in transit. I called HomeClick and was able to get through on the phone immediately, to a real person without long wait times. The representative walked me through what I needed to do. I emailed photos of the damage to, again an actual person, who responded immediately. I had my replacement sink within about a week. I am beyond pleased with the customer service. The sink itself is beautiful and as described. It is not installed yet but I can't wait to start using it!"

2016-03-22

My New Fav Home Store!

"I stumbled upon Home Click while google searching for a specific rug. I had never heard of the company but they had the best price around (by over $50!). The rug was beautiful, well packaged and delivered quickly. My only issue with the site was I couldn't find where to read customer product feedback?? Item X would have 5 reviews and X stars but I was unable to find them, so i took a chance on the rug and happy i did because i couldn't be happier . I will order from here again !"

2016-03-13

"Toilet arrived on time and packed well"

This review was modified by zhixunhaha on March 13 2016 12:41:34 AM

2016-03-08

Stellar Stool

"Ordered Toto Drake Round toilet.

Great product.

Good Price!

Fast delivery!

Well packaged.

Arrived as promised.

Now we are sitting pretty on our new throne!!!

2016-03-04

Lies, lies, lies

"First the web site said it was in stock.

Then a rep said it didn't ship because of some address inconsistency, although the address was perfect. But it would ship in two days.

After four days, a rep that had to order it from someone else, and it would ship in another 3-4 days.

Gave up and cancelled the order.

And they did charge my credit card on day 1, which is not what reputable companies do.

2016-02-12

A SINK FOR TWO

"Lovely idea to incorporate two sinks into a small space. Ideal for handicap users or just to upgrade your book bathroom look."

2016-01-10

"I'm very please with HomeClick services and greatly appreciated their quick response. I would recommend them to anyone. "

2015-12-26

"We were very disapointed with the light fixture. It gives off no light, we need to use another lamp. Is there a solotion to the problem?"

This review was modified by mam12345 on December 26 2015 02:07:22 PM

Share HomeClick's store rating

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.