Stores > HomeClick

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10

2016-01-10

"I'm very please with HomeClick services and greatly appreciated their quick response. I would recommend them to anyone. "

2015-12-26

"We were very disapointed with the light fixture. It gives off no light, we need to use another lamp. Is there a solotion to the problem?"

This review was modified by mam12345 on December 26 2015 02:07:22 PM

2015-12-25

"First time using HomeClick. The prices were great but the service was even better. I was going to do everything online but had some questions so I called HomeClick. I was lucky enough to deal with Spencer Freedman. My order was 4 toilets and a bidet in 3 different colors from Kohler and TOTO. We had travel plans so shipping dates were important. The Kohler product was damaged in shipment and had to be re-shipped twice. To my amazement, Spencer handled everything for us. He made sure the broken parts were replaced, the shipping dates met our request and the shipper delivered the items where we wanted them. And he always followed up to make sure we were satisfied.
I give HomeClick 5 stars for product and price and 10 stars for service.

This review was modified by donaldt13 on December 25 2015 09:45:10 AM

2015-12-21

"The item I ordered arrived on time and in perfect condition. I was happy with the price and product availability."

This review was modified by Ken7551 on December 21 2015 05:58:18 PM

2015-12-15

"HomeClick customer service was prompt to respond to my questions about the product delivery. I actually went back and placed another order with them."

This review was modified by kamdarr on December 15 2015 07:18:24 AM

2015-12-15

"Great selection and awesome prices on the fans I wanted. Customer service and shipping speed were perfect!"

2015-12-07

"we had issues with shipping. The product arrived in two shipments but we were not warned about that - in fact, when the first box came, we received an email that the delivery was complete! We scheduled our plumber to do the install and he could not do anything because half of the shipment was missing. There was no way to know because the first box was enormous and we would not have imagined that anything was missing.

update: I am updating this review and changing the rating to 5 stars. The problem turned out to be with Federal Express and HomeClick worked hard to track down the issue - thanks!

This review was modified by rob1961 on January 25 2016 10:25:07 AM

2015-12-05

"I ordered 2 toilets with seats. a pallet of toilets arrived at 9pm on the day after it was stated to arrive. I can handle that. I received someone else's pallet of toilets (3 each). I could not call the trucking company, because their phones apparently set up that way, so I called Homeclick the next morning, on Friday 12-4-15, at 8:05 am CT. talked to a rep. emailed her the shipping ticket. she said I would receive an email, about the trucking company picking up the wrong pallet and giving me the toilets I ordered.

no email, yet and their customer service is closed until monday. very poor service. very disappointed.

if this gets resolved to my satisfaction I will update this review.

This review was modified by Georgejohnson7114 on December 05 2015 08:04:29 AM

2015-11-29

"Excellent customer service. We had a little issue with our chandelier. HomeClick took care of it seamlessly. Spencer from customer service was great and magpde sure I got my replacement before Thanksgiving like I asked.
Thank you.

This review was modified by Mila2013 on November 29 2015 07:50:53 AM

2015-11-09

"Absolutely fantastic place to shop with fantastic prices. I was looking for a rug and searched every available place on the web and HomeClick was the best price by far. My order came quickly and in perfect order. Love them and will definitely be ordering again in the future."

2015-11-08

"I ordered Bunk beds for a 18" doll as a Christmas gift for my granddaughter. My husband is a carpenter so at first he was going to build them. When I saw them on line at HomeClick he decided that we would order them because for the price they were selling them he wouldn't be able to make them. Got them in just a few days, he assembled them and we are very pleased.
Carole

2015-11-01

"I just purchased a Casablanca Durant 54" ceiling fan with light kit. It arrived in just a few days in perfect condition. It is as advertised.
Oddly, there was a metal cap included to cover the hole where a light kit would go if you didn't install a light kit. It was marked HUNTER.
I would recommend HomeClick. I've made other purchases from them in the past and all were delivered in a timely fashion and were as described online. (11/1/2015)

2015-10-29

"Great job, got these items from hc for best prices in comparison with other sites. Things arrived on the day mentioned in a perfect well packed new package. Well done "

2015-10-26

"HomeClick had the product I was looking for and the web site made it easy to order. The product was shipped and delivered with exceptional speed. Actually, FedEx delivered the product in a special van early in the morning. The product was packed securely and arrived in perfect shape. I would buy from HomeClick again."

2015-10-20

"I enjoy ordering from Home Click. The prices are the best, the delivery is extremely quick, and everything I have ever ordered has arrived in perfect condition. What's not to like? HomeClick is my first choice when I am remodeling."

Share HomeClick's store rating

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.