Stores > HomeClick

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"The box came severely damaged, so bad that I thought I should refuse the order. FedEx doesn't do that, so I took a photo of the delivery drivers with the box. But when I (with lots of work) opened the box, no damage to toilet, all parts intact and the toilet works great."

This review was modified by Jjbeachsuites on September 24 2016 10:24:55 AM

Broken twice

"Bought a $450 Kohler toilet and broken when it arrived. Called and sent pictures to Customer support and they sent me a new replacement one. Guess what the toilet broke again. I was so pissed and do the same freaking progress and now the estimated to be shipped out it's 10/11/2016. I cost more more than 50 bucks to dispose it since my town don't take it. I bought it 3 weeks ago and now I have to wait until 10/11 to get a replacement? I called and cancelled it and hopefully they will do full refund.

Update: They did full refund and the Customer service Manager, Spencer Freedman called to follow up and gave me a credit for disposal. It's good to hear from him and addressed the problem.

This review was modified by khiemnguyen50 on September 21 2016 07:32:18 AM

One Homeclick Shopping and I have a new fan!

"Love the way this website directed me right to what I was looking for - all details were accurate and shipped quickly!"

This review was modified by dkupfer on September 20 2016 08:29:58 AM

Great Service and Prices

"Ordered a new faucet for an antique claw foot tub and saved over $100 from a quote by a home decorating showroom. The faucet was delivered quickly. Quality was very good and our plumber had no trouble installing it. "

This review was modified by Bab734 on September 03 2016 04:43:18 AM

Excellent customer service representative - Derek Melillo

"My experience with HomeClick was mostly positive. There were some delays receiving my order mainly because of the manufacturer of the product. However, during the process Derek Melillo who helped me make my order was extremely helpful. His communication skills, thoroughness and professionalism were exceptional.

Great Customer Service

"This was my first time ordering from this site and the Business to Business Account manager Derek L. Melillo was so helpful with my order that I had to write a comment. I highly recommend this site to anyone looking to shop and look forward to being a loyal customer in the foreseeable future Kevin Carroll

Nice bowls, except

"I like the bowls and I know they are made separately but one was about 10% smaller than the other three. "

"The lamp were nice but the picture you see on line is misleading. They show the wire completely covered. Where in fact the do not give you enough covers and backing. Just two covers and one backing. For the price you would think they would give you enough wire cover and backings. "

This review was modified by 2Broke2care on August 21 2016 05:18:00 AM

Quick and Easy!

"Spent a lot of time looking for some specific toilet seats to fit our Eljer Emblem toilets. Found them at HomeClick for the best price on the internet and in stock too! Easy click through ordering with Amazon pay and our order showed up in just a couple of days!. Could not be any happier with our HomeClick experience!"

This review was modified by stripe17 on August 13 2016 06:09:12 AM

Order lost in transit, curt customer service.

"3+ weeks passed with 2 requests for information regarding delayed order/ lost in transit. No apology, just curt emails in response."

This review was modified by customer1976 on August 04 2016 12:45:16 PM

Great Customer Service

"Immediate shipping, merchandise exactly as described on the first order, and terrific customer service (in the person of Spencer Freedman) when, on a second order, the Nameeks warehouse sent the wrong item and Spencer made sure that the error was corrected and quickly."

This review was modified by RobWoz on August 04 2016 08:09:13 AM

Quick shipping of just what i needed!

"This painting/picture lamp was just what I was looking for and matched the other one that I had for a large painting in my dining room."

Best Value on Expensive Pendant Lights

"HomeClick had a great price for Bruck Rainbow 2 pendant lights that beat everyone's prices by a large amount. I was a bit skeptical at first when I saw the price, but ordered them anyway because I knew HomeClick was a established company. The lights came quickly and were packaged well and were the same as what is selling by other online lighting stores and brick and mortar stores but for a lot less. The pendants look beautiful in my kitchen. I wish I could have got the trade discount which would of saved me even more, but didn't want to waste time signing up just in case the price went up while I was waiting.

-Vampire Architect-

This review was modified by VampireArchitect on July 22 2016 08:26:56 AM

"I ordered a china-hutch and when delivered to my home came in a million pieces ! All the glass and mirror in the unit was shattered beyond repair. The shelve supports were broken off and the door frames were bent. The box was delivered upside down. Since you have to unpack the boxes yourself, non of the damage was detected while the delivery driver was at my home. He quickly took off after depositing my items. When we discovered all the damage, I called Homeclick customer service and they were anxious to remedy the situation. Obviously, the shippers must have dropped the hutch to have caused so much damage. Homeclick asked for photos as evidence of the damage, and then expeditiously reordered a replacement for me. The new china-hutch was delivered in a short period of time and in good condition. This time the box was secured properly inside the truck and was delivered right side up ! All was in good condition when unpacked, not one piece of glass or mirror was broken. Homeclick handled the issue in a timely and efficient manner. They made a "bad" situation end "good!" I would order from them again."

This review was modified by homeclick225 on July 15 2016 03:30:43 PM

Vanity of vanities

"After searching for a reasonably priced, in stock vanity, I happened upon Homeclick. Easy to search for exactly what I needed, quick to find, delivered within the stated time frame. All went well, and the vanity is here. Good experience with this company and I will definitely continue to use Homeclick."

Share HomeClick's store rating

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.