Stores > HomeClick

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-12-04

Sold discontinued merchandise and still waiting for refund!

"This was my first purchase from HomeClick. After not receiving my sofa table past the time they
said it would arrive, I called them. They said the table was discontinued and would give me a refund. I said it's still on your website, take it down then. Next day it's still up, I call again and ask for my refund. "We have to wait for the manufacturer to notify us it's discontinued". It's been almost 2 months since I ordered it! I will notify Paypal and get my refund, but it's very annoying that I had to call them and chase down my money. HomeClick knows it's not available! Very disappointing first (and last) purchase from them!
UPDATE: I heard from customer service and got my refund issued the next day. Also got a very kind email from Spencer F. saying they dropped the ball and handled the transaction badly. I will give them another chance based on their first rate customer service!

This review was modified by loliver3385 on December 06 2016 03:07:21 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-05-2016

A rep from HomeClick, hcmarketing, has responded

“Hi Loliver3385,

We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you today to help assist with your resolution.

Sincerely,
Homeclick.com Team

2016-11-05

Great purchase at great price

"Home Click hit a home run with this purchase. The shipping was fast. The product was clean and in perfect condition. Customer service was very generous and helpful. Thank you I will be buying from them again. "

This review was modified by Jcadle23 on November 29 2016 09:02:07 AM

2016-09-24

"The box came severely damaged, so bad that I thought I should refuse the order. FedEx doesn't do that, so I took a photo of the delivery drivers with the box. But when I (with lots of work) opened the box, no damage to toilet, all parts intact and the toilet works great."

This review was modified by Jjbeachsuites on September 24 2016 10:24:55 AM

2016-09-20

Broken twice

"Bought a $450 Kohler toilet and broken when it arrived. Called and sent pictures to Customer support and they sent me a new replacement one. Guess what the toilet broke again. I was so pissed and do the same freaking progress and now the estimated to be shipped out it's 10/11/2016. I cost more more than 50 bucks to dispose it since my town don't take it. I bought it 3 weeks ago and now I have to wait until 10/11 to get a replacement? I called and cancelled it and hopefully they will do full refund.

Update: They did full refund and the Customer service Manager, Spencer Freedman called to follow up and gave me a credit for disposal. It's good to hear from him and addressed the problem.

This review was modified by khiemnguyen50 on September 21 2016 07:32:18 AM

2016-09-20

One Homeclick Shopping and I have a new fan!

"Love the way this website directed me right to what I was looking for - all details were accurate and shipped quickly!"

This review was modified by dkupfer on September 20 2016 08:29:58 AM

2016-09-03

Great Service and Prices

"Ordered a new faucet for an antique claw foot tub and saved over $100 from a quote by a home decorating showroom. The faucet was delivered quickly. Quality was very good and our plumber had no trouble installing it. "

This review was modified by Bab734 on September 03 2016 04:43:18 AM

2016-09-02

Excellent customer service representative - Derek Melillo

"My experience with HomeClick was mostly positive. There were some delays receiving my order mainly because of the manufacturer of the product. However, during the process Derek Melillo who helped me make my order was extremely helpful. His communication skills, thoroughness and professionalism were exceptional.

2016-08-31

Great Customer Service

"This was my first time ordering from this site and the Business to Business Account manager Derek L. Melillo was so helpful with my order that I had to write a comment. I highly recommend this site to anyone looking to shop and look forward to being a loyal customer in the foreseeable future Kevin Carroll

2016-08-27

Nice bowls, except

"I like the bowls and I know they are made separately but one was about 10% smaller than the other three. "

2016-08-21

Misleading

"The lamp were nice but the picture you see on line is misleading. They show the wire completely covered. Where in fact the do not give you enough covers and backing. Just two covers and one backing. For the price you would think they would give you enough wire cover and backings. "

This review was modified by 2Broke2care on August 21 2016 05:18:00 AM

2016-08-13

Quick and Easy!

"Spent a lot of time looking for some specific toilet seats to fit our Eljer Emblem toilets. Found them at HomeClick for the best price on the internet and in stock too! Easy click through ordering with Amazon pay and our order showed up in just a couple of days!. Could not be any happier with our HomeClick experience!"

This review was modified by stripe17 on August 13 2016 06:09:12 AM

2016-08-08

Great service - horrible product

"I ordered a Nameek Cerastyle Arda corner sink and faucet from Homeclick. The ordering process was simple and shipping was extremely fast. The problems started when I opened the sink package. Nameek did not package any information or instructions with the sink; just the mounting hardware. I contacted Homeclick via the online chat and the woman I spoke with contacted Nameek while I was online with her. Nameek said they don't ship any information/instructions but emailed some instructions to Homeclick which was forwarded to me. What a joke they were. Total waste of my time to read as it didn't tell me anything beyond the obvious. I decided to build a vanity to support the sink because I didn't how close to the corner they placed the mounting points. While the sink looks wonderful, it is really very sloppily constructed. Remember, this is a corner sink. The left side is a half inch longer than the right side. The underside that sits on the vanity varies in width from 3/4" to 1 1/2" across the front. It has made designing and building the vanity quite a challenge. Bottom line - if you are used to products built by American Standard, Kohler and others, don't buy products from this company. I'm still thinking about returning it."

This review was modified by Shenandoahman on October 29 2016 04:16:33 AM

2016-08-04

Order lost in transit, curt customer service.

"3+ weeks passed with 2 requests for information regarding delayed order/ lost in transit. No apology, just curt emails in response."

This review was modified by customer1976 on August 04 2016 12:45:16 PM

2016-08-04

Great Customer Service

"Immediate shipping, merchandise exactly as described on the first order, and terrific customer service (in the person of Spencer Freedman) when, on a second order, the Nameeks warehouse sent the wrong item and Spencer made sure that the error was corrected and quickly."

This review was modified by RobWoz on August 04 2016 08:09:13 AM

2016-07-31

Quick shipping of just what i needed!

"This painting/picture lamp was just what I was looking for and matched the other one that I had for a large painting in my dining room."

Share HomeClick's store rating

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,456 merchant members.