• Address: 245 Belmont Dr Somerset, NJ 08873

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Great service from HomeClick. I ordered and received the part within a week and the part is exactly what I need."

"Fire pit arrived on 8/26..looks pretty good for intended use. However, firepit cover also on this order has not yet arrived!
bob

"Great! Love this company! Ordered many things from them. "

"This was a replacement bowl for one that arrived damaged. HomeClick was great about the replacement. It arrived in the prescribed time. The toilet looks nice and works fine. "

"The order came when expected, no dents, dings or missing parts. The first shelf was a little complicated to match all the parts and put together... but by the time I did the second one, I was a pro! I am very happy with my purchase, I had to order a matching T.V. stand from a different web sight since HomeClick did not carry it."

"The service and the product were great. "

"HomeClick made shopping incredibly easy; great selection, competitive prices, easy to navigate web site, and, when I needed assistance, fast and courteous customer service. "

"Tis was my first shopping experience with Homeclick. I specifically chose this site because of the shipping within 1-2 days. I ordered the Savoy Lantern on July 30 and it didn't arrive until August 9! After making 2 phone calls, I was told it was because the address hadn't been confirmed. I did not receive an e-mail concerning the problem. When the lantern finally arrived, it was missing 4 finials. I immediately contacted Customer Service and was very fortunate to get Nikki Guy. She was very pleasant and accommodating. She promptly attended to the matter and followed up with e-mails concerning the matter."

"Incredibly fast service, placed order on Aug 2 and received both bikes on Aug 8. Needed to true one wheel, but that is on Schwinn. Kudo's to Homeclick, as well as Schwinn for a great buying process and a really good pair of bikes!"

"Holy cow! As a former Amazon devotee, I was hesitant to order from an unknown (for me) vendor. Yet Amazon did not carry the hockey set my son had been asking for all year for his birthday, so I ordered from HomeClick (they had the item at the lowest cost of any vendor). I did not inspect the items as my son's birthday was still weeks away. Within hours of him rec'ving it for his birthday, one glove lost all its seams and my son was heartbroken. I did not hold out a lot of hope for a replacement as I had ordered weeks prior and didn't know anything about HomeClick's customer service.

But BOY. Did they deliver.

I received an almost immediate email back from customer service. I was asked to photograph the damaged glove and email a picture. I would have been happy with a replacement glove, but HomeClick replaced the entire set!

For someone who doesn't like change and who has serious trust issues, HomeClick has completely won me over. And my son's dream 9th birthday present wound up not being a bust after all.

Love love love my treatment here!!

"HomeClick is great! First time I ordered from them. Shipping was speedy. Loved the fact that I got regular updates on the status of my shipment. Product arrived in perfect condition. Beautiful tv stand. Easy peasy!"

"I decided the ceiling fan I initially ordered would not meet my needs. I was able to cancel the order and purchase a better fan from HomeClick the same day. Communication was first rate. Overall a great place to do business."

"Competitive pricing, shipping can be improved "

"Ordered a bike a couple weeks ago. Home click had best price. Bike came in damaged. Home click was not open. Utilized email to contact them. It took too long to hear back from home click.
Updated. I did receive a reply from a mr. Freedman. Got wheel ,bike is now good to go.

"We are extremely happy with this vanity! The expresso color is perfect and the satin finish knobs are beautiful. It arrived it perfect condition and very quick. What made it better was the free shipping."

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.