• HomeClick HomeClick Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10

"Great products at a fantastic price - much less than I could find elsewhere. Quick delivery, well-packaged. Easy to use. Highly satisfied."

"Purhcased a TOTO Drake toilet. Received quickly... and there was a small factory defect on the tank - I reported it and they shipped out a new tank the next day! Great customer service, and great product! Will be back!"

"I ordered the Whitehall fruit and bird patio clock/thermometer and it was provided in a very accommodating fashion. The customer service was excellent. This is the second time I've used Homeclick and recommend it. They beat the price of all the other sites I checked. "

"Super fast shipping and easy to assemble. I love the comfortable bar stools and have had many compliments on them. "

"It was easy to deal with HomeClick. I got better prices on our Dramline shower pan and doors than anyplace else, including Home Depot and Lowe's.
Everything came quickly and no damage in shipping.

"Ordered our Toto Toilet over the internet and received in in perfect condition just a week later! It was packed to withstand a rigorous journey and we very much appreciated that. Thanks HomeClick for an easy and smooth transaction."

"I ordered a vanity with a granite top from Homeclick on 3/19/15 and it arrived damaged in two places. After writing about my grievances on this site, they contacted me and wanted to resolve the situation. They were very helpful and offered to replace the damaged door and give me a monetary compensation for the scratches if I chose to keep the piece instead of shipping it back, which is such a hassle, I chose to keep it. I'm satisfied with the resolution and so I'm changing my review of them to 5 starts!"

"Have used homeclick many times they have always been great! My Orders come quickly and whenever I have to call the reps are always friendly and extremely helpful! Can't wait for my next project!"

"I could not be happier with the great customer service, quick shipping, and safe delivery of the three Toto Drake toilets I ordered! You just earned a customer for life! Thank you so much!!!"

"I am putting in a new bathroom off my bedroom. I had been looking around Seattle at different trim and fixtures and could not find exactly what I wanted. I mentioned this to my friend who suggested HomeClick. Working with them has been so easy. I received the order last June but the plumber did not install the trim until February at which time it was discovered that the shower head was defective. I was able to return the original one and get a replacement from HomeClick without any problems. The original shipment was received as expected, packed well, and delivered to my specified spot on my deck. I will continue to use and refer friends to HomeClick."

"The items we ordered from HomeClick came on time and as expected. One of our purchases was a toilet and because there was a three to four week wait before it could be installed, we opted to open and unpack just the top packing. Unfortunately, when the plumber was finally ready to install, we discovered a crack at the base of the fixture. HomeClick immediately sent out a replacement, allowing us to finish up our project with only a short delay for which we were very appreciative. "

"Home click is THE WORST 3party company to order from. Do NOT order from them they are absolutely horrible. My bathroom vanity was never shipped when they said it would be they sent confirmations say it will be shipped on date and it isn't it was shipped 8 days later then it is received smashed and broken. I call for another one they finally ship that 4 days later and the truck gets lost! They can not locate it! Then they ship me another one goes out 3 days later and some how was held up at terminal didn't come till a week and half later NEVER USE THIS COMPANY stay away!! I put a claim in with pay pal that refunded my money. When I asked for them to fix the problem they offered a gift card! Lol a gift card I don't need one of them I am never shopping with them again"

"I bought two Toto Drakes at two different times. They both shipped very quickly and undamaged from good packing. The best value by far anywhere for these toilets. Customer Service didn't hesitate to credit me on a price drop. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from here again. Well done HomeClick."

"Best Price Around!! And Free Shipping on my item!! Couldn't have gotten a better deal anywhere else!! Even had fast shipping!!!"

"The vanity I received from you was damaged in 2 places! The box had stickers all over it that it must be reported BEFORE being accepted – which is ridiculous, that protects you, not me – and that was not possible at the time!!!!

The inner wood piece that is between the doors was completely broken off before I even opened the box and there are scratches on the front of it that look like it was done with a box cutter. I am not happy about this at all since it's a $500 piece of furniture!! And it's a bit of a hassle to get it back to you now!!!!!!

A bit of QUALITY control would be a good thing in your business if you want satisfied customers!!

I can supply pictures of the damage but I am a single female who can't even lift these products to get it back to you and of course, UPS won't lift a finger either!!! Nice predicament!!! At best, I should get a refund for some of the cost because it certainly wasn't worth $500!!!!!

Share HomeClick's store rating

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.