• Address: 245 Belmont Dr Somerset, NJ 08873

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

"Homeclick provided first class customer service for the merchandise I ordered. I appreciated your promptness and thoroughness in confirmation of my order; maintaining contact throughout the ordering process; ease of tracking my order; and professional packaging of the merchandise for shipment . Other mail order companies could learn a thing or two from Homeclick."

"We'd never heard of HomeClick before we bought our toilet from them. But our toilet options were very limited by the cramped space in our powder room (27" depth, maximum), and HomeClick offered the best price for the compact model we decided on (a Toto Drake CST743S). I was not impressed by their prices for other products, as I found it difficult to find an acceptable $8 filler item to qualify for free shipping. Gave up and ordered a Toto SoftClose toilet seat too (for $7 more than on Amazon).

I don't remember ever seeing a delivery estimate, but I got the shipping confirmation within 2 days, as promised, and received the packages on the day after that. The packaging for the toilet parts was very thorough, with the bowl double-boxed with padding in between. Very impressed by the care put into the packaging, whether it was due to Toto or HomeClick. No damage at all, and the install went well.

"Excellent service! The customer service manager Spencer was very helpful. He resolved every issue very fast and even expedited our order."

"I ordered a toto drake toilet from here and I was extremely pleased with the pricing. It was about $90 cheaper than amazon, which was very impressive. The shipping was also extremely fast. I received it about 3 days after I ordered it. It was packed very well and exactly as described. There were no chips or anything with the toilet and it works great after installing it."

"Very good prices and Items arrived in a reasonable amount of time. Would definitely buy from them again."

"Great price and accurate item description. Shipping was a few days slower than estimated. Got an email indicating that the item shipped, but the tracking info indicated that it didn't ship until a few days later."

"The merchandise we ordered was received in good condition. It was better than expected. Happy with purchase."

"I recently ordered faucets and risers for two claw foot tubs. The products were received quickly and I was very pleased with the quality as well. I had a question regarding one of the products and customer service was excellent. I would definitely recommend this company to others and I will use them again in the future."

"Bought a Toto toilet. Price, service, quality of packaging and product, delivery, and everything was perfect. This was my second major purchase from HomeClick and it was a flawless experience. I totally recommend them."

"I ordered a TOTO toilet from HomeClick. It was a smooth transaction. The item was shipped when Home Click said it would be and arrived on schedule. It was very well packed and arrived in perfect condition and is installed, and I am very pleased with it. I would certainly order from HomeClick again."

"I am amazed with this toilet. It is very comfortable with the comfort height and never clogs which was an everyday occurrence. I will order another one for my home in Florida as soon as I return."

"Well this was my first time, even though I read other seemingly bad reviews. I tried them out and I got my package in good and sound condition. Homeclick surely is the best...and I will come back and order more items."

"Great service from HomeClick. I ordered and received the part within a week and the part is exactly what I need."

"Fire pit arrived on 8/26..looks pretty good for intended use. However, firepit cover also on this order has not yet arrived!
bob

"Great! Love this company! Ordered many things from them. "

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.