HomeClick Reviews - homeclick.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.90/10 672 reviews

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"Home Click has terrific service at the best prices. Returns are handled well, too. I check their webpage first when I begin shopping."

"I am so happy with HomeClick. I have told all my friends about this site and they are excited about it also. I received my first order which is a water fountain for outside or inside. I have it inside at this point but as soon as my patio is finished I will move it out. Everyone that walks into my house that is the first place they head is to the water fountain. They love it. I couldn't be happier with the price, the free shipping, fast delivery, the way it was packed, anything I have left out I am completely satisfied and plan to do a lot more shopping at this site!! Thank you HomeClick! "

"The website is very easy to use. I received my item as ordered and in a timely fashion. I am looking forward to ordering again in the near future."

"Item reshipped 3 times because of damage. The 3rd one was still damaged but I accepted it out of frustration. Customer service was great in that the returns were arranged promptly without any question, but I was still responsible for repackaging the item each time, which was not trivial given the pathetic, woefully insufficient, polysyrene conglomeration of packaging pieces the manufacturer used."

"I purchased a toilet from homeclick. The shipping company was the problem. They wouldn't deliver the item when I told them to. They didn't answer their phones, long story short it took way longer to receive the toilet than it should have. This is not the fault of homeclick, I am well aware. It is the trucking company that delivered. it. I ordered a bathroom fan shortly after and it arrived in the mail quickly and without incident. I will continue to buy from homeclick, but not large items that require a delivery company. I am sure it is just my area, all of them can't be that bad."

"I like HomeClick. Their customer service and communications are excellent. My order arrived when promised and I am completely happy with my order and service provided. I will be a repeat customer"

"I received a message: HomeClick.com: We want your feedback, savings inside!
The futon arrived very well packaged and matches the description.

"I ordered a Blanco sink on March 17 after 1:00 EST and it was delivered in great condition on March 21 by 10AM and installed by 6 PM. Wonderful."

"I enjoy shopping with HomeClick because they have a huge selection and great prices. The staff is always eager to help find what you are looking for. It was hard getting in touch with the returns department, when I called about a return I would get an answering machine, but my problem was resolved. "

"Ask for Spencer Freedman if any problems.....he will help you."

"Quick easy check out great selection of products at competitive prices will be shopping here again soon!"

"I purchased a tiolet from homeclicks based on the reviews and the price. I was not sure if this was the right move but I took the chance. The tiolet arrived on time but the tank was cracked. I contacted homeclicks by email and they immediately sent me another replacement tank. It arrived in a couple of days and was installed. Thank you Homeclicks for a great shopping experience. I will not hesitate to return to your sight for my future purchases and will recommend you to my friends and family members."

Rating 8/104/5

"My TV stand came wrapped very well in bubble wrap and all the pieces were accounted for.(Which is always good.) ;) I was able to get a great price on your site. I guess the only thing that was a bummer is that it took way longer for it to get to us then I thought it would. I have been ordering from many sites lately with buying a new home and their shipping seems to be much quicker. I received a rug 2 days later after my order from one of your competitors. Other than that VERY pleased with my purchase and your pricing was by far the most reasonable. Thanks for your good service! "

"I've got my package as it was scheduled. Very well packed, my toilet arrived safely, no scratches or any other damages. Fantastic service! Thank you."

"We were very happy with Homeclick. When we had some issues, they quickly helped us resolved them and followup was great too."