• HomeClick

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.65/10 5.65/10

"Terrible!!!! Ordered an area rug. Received an email from Homeclick telling me the order wasn't processed due to an error on their part with my credit card company. I responded with an email asking this order be cancelled. A week later I received an email saying the rug has shipped! Terrible customer service. I can't return the area rug as I would have to pay for shipping. I will never purchase from this company again. "

"I still have not received my order & I made that order 1-20-15. I had to call, & the man says it wasn't shipped & he didn't know why & he would put a rush order. I still have not seen it. I called again & a woman tells me it's not in stock & that they are waiting for shipment to come in. When I decided to order this lamp it showed it was in stock or I would of never got it. I have medical issues & in a lot of pain to have to call & deal with this pain when they should of been calling me cause that's the right thing to do & good customer service. But no they forgot me. Not really happy at this point. How many calls does it take for me to get the lamp? We will see."

"Fast Shipping. Great price, the best I could find for the item. There were no issues at all with this transaction. Very easy to do business with HomeClick."

"I had a problem but a customer service person called me and made everything right."

"I wasn't sure about ordering from Homeclick.com because I had never heard of the seller. They had the best price I could find for the TV stand I wanted, so I took a chance. They shipped the item very quickly, which was impressive. Unfortunately, when it arrived there were parts missing, so I couldn't put my TV stand together.
I wrote customer service an email, and they responded immediately - which was impressive. Homeclick shipped the missing parts within a couple of days for free. It took about 6 more days to get the parts, but it could have been worse.
Also, there are a couple of small chips in the "wood," but they are rather small. I don't think they will affect the overall appearance of the TV stand. And, I can always fill them in with a touch of paint if necessary.
Putting the stand together appears a bit daunting but easy enough. (I'm no handy man.) It will take several hours, so I just have to find the time.
All in all I am happy with the manner in which Homeclick handled my transaction. They were courteous and professional, and they rendered the effort appropriate to ensure I have the parts I need - which is more than I can say for some online sellers.
Even though there were problems I would recommend Homeclick. They responded with expedience and integrity, which is rare these days. My only other concern is Homeclick has sent quite a few emails. I get too many emails already, so I don't care for that.
As for the quality of the TV stand I can't say that I'm thrilled. It seems rather flimsy. Hopefully when I finish the project the stand will be sturdy enough to hold my TV safely. I would go with a more expensive stand if I had it to do again. Still, purchasing the stand was my choice, and I opted for a lower priced item. Only the future holds the result. Again, all in all Homeclick made an extra effort and is a trustworthy online vendor.

"The test of a solid supplier is how well they respond to a disappointed customer. That said; initially I was disappointed with availability and the shipping promise for my order.

I asked for expedited shipping to make up for the delay in availability; I was delighted that my needs were met in a timely fashion.

The response from HC Customer Care has prevented a protracted delay in my remodel project.

The product itself is outstanding quality.

This is my third order from HC and I would recommend them and will use them in the future.

"One of my ceiling fan blades broke when my son stuck his hand into it while it was on. He did not get hurt but the blade broke. I found the blades I needed on HomeClick when I was on another site page in one of the ads on it so I checked it out and they were at a very nice price. I ordered them and was informed when they were shipped and given a date to expect them and they arrived on that date as promised. The blades look great and the price was even greater. I will use them again since I found out they have so much more products available. Well worth the time and money."

"Re: Global Furniture Convertible Sofa Bed with Silver Legs - SB012

Update: 2/18/15 Homeclick worked with me to resolve my issues and have refunded the cost of
the furniture! Kudos to the staff for making things right for the customer! This earns them big accolades with me! This alone would make me purchase from them again with confidence.

Update: 1/11/2015 HomeClick reached out to me and we're in the process of working out my dissatisfaction with the product.

This black futon ( Global Furniture Convertible Sofa Bed with Silver Legs ) is like sitting on a box spring. Simply horrible. Thin padding and you feel the weak springs/wood box frame on the bottom of your legs/thighs. Look for Futons with thick mattress and pillow top for added comfort.

"I received a headboard that was damaged during shipping. HomeClick shipped me a replacement headboard and reimbursed me to have the broken headboard disposed. The headboard really completes our bedroom, and looks very nice."

"Ordered a Toto Toilet, best price, free delivery, no tax, no brainer. Arrived intact and on time. Good job Home Click!"

"I ordered the Econo-heat wall panel heater.Within days the heater arrived in good condition and was installed and working that same day. Good product, good service, constant e-mail contact and best of all good price. "

"When I first placed my order and the item arrived, it was damaged. Initially I was given a hard time about exchanging it, but Spencer from customer service helped me out and got the item shipped to me again without my even having to return the initial damaged item. I went from being dissatisfied to satisfied in the end. I just tried to change my initial star rating or 1 to 4, but the system will not accept the change.

"This is the first time I used HomeClick.com and I am completely happy with the selection and with the product I ordered. Shipping was free as advertised, and my item was well over 100 pounds. I plan to visit this site whenever I'm shopping online."

"When the product arrived it was not the product described on the website. Contacted home click to return the item and get the correct one and the only response received was to return it at my own cost. No mention of receiving the one I paid for in the first place.

After speaking with customer service and receiving better customer service I have changed my overall star to 4, because they actually did care that I didn't receive the service I was looking for.

"Good experience, service and prompt delivery. Priced better than other with shipping."

Share HomeClick's store rating

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,885 merchant members.