• Address: 245 Belmont Dr Somerset, NJ 08873

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10

"I ordered the Econo-heat wall panel heater.Within days the heater arrived in good condition and was installed and working that same day. Good product, good service, constant e-mail contact and best of all good price. "

"My item arrived and it was damaged during shipping. I packaged it back up to return it for exchange. I was told I have to unpack it and photograph it first. It is very heavy and bulky and was not easy to package. I am going to just try to return it. Unfortunately I will probably have to pay for shipping. Unless they work this out to my satisfaction, I will not be shopping with them again.

"This is the first time I used HomeClick.com and I am completely happy with the selection and with the product I ordered. Shipping was free as advertised, and my item was well over 100 pounds. I plan to visit this site whenever I'm shopping online."

"When the product arrived it was not the product described on the website. Contacted home click to return the item and get the correct one and the only response received was to return it at my own cost. No mention of receiving the one I paid for in the first place. "

"Good experience, service and prompt delivery. Priced better than other with shipping."

"We received our item and it had many broken pieces in it. After many phone calls and emails to the company they finally sent out another one and it was perfect, nothing broken at all. They were friendly and tried to help but the entire process took 4 months to complete. We ordered the item originally in Oct. and then the 2nd one was in Jan. when we finally got it. I am happy with the new one that we have but not sure if it was worth the little money we saved in going with this company."

"At this time, I am still having trouble with HC on a backorder refund. Everything went well until a refund was necessary. It is going on two weeks and still no luck. I spoke on the phone to HC customer service who stated "the refund was issued, but it must not have gone through." That was all he offered, no solution or promise to take care of it. When asked to speak to a supervisor, he stated none was available."

"Homeclick sent the incorrect item and refused to issue a refund without having me donate the incorrectly shipped item and send them the receipt. Customer service was unhelpfull in resolving this issue despite several attempts."

"I just got the curio cabinet today and still have to out it together. The dresser I got last week and u am satisfied with the dresser "

"Item was out of stock but still arrived a week sooner than expected, and in great shape."

"WHEN I HAD A BIG PROBLEM, HOME CLICK CALLED IMMEDIATELY TO RESOLVE IT. I STILL THINK THEY ARE A LITTLE SLOW IN SHIPPING AFTER THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY"

"I ordered two Kwikset electronic deadbolts because they had the best price and threw in a nice coat rack to take advantage of a promotion. They say upfront it could take weeks to ship which is lousy. I received a delay notification after one week on the coat rack and 2 weeks after placing the order I received a refund notification but not what I was being refunded for. The refund amount didn't match any of my items. THEY ADVERTISE ITEMS THEY DON'T HAVE! I have two door frames with no locks and weeks have gone by waiting. These people are garbage. I know the price can be tempting but would you like to wait weeks only to find out they can't come thru?
***UPDATE*** Today I received a personal phone call from HomeClick. I have to say I was impressed. He tried to make it right by offering big discounts on the items backordered. The discount was good but the deadbolts were too far out to do it. He also is sending a gift certificate for the hassle. Although it was a rough experience I have to say I have never had a company try to make it right to that extent. So on that side I was impressed.

"First off they said next day delivery and it took two weeks. Received a damaged table and a server with one door cracked all the way through. I watched the delivery driver drop some of my furniture from to top of his box truck all the way to the pavement, about 12 feet. I called the very next day after I unpacked everything to tell them what happened. Spoke to Frank Muniz and he said no problem they'll send new stuff, I just had to send him pictures. Well here I am a month later after several phone calls and dealing with several other people and nothing to show for it. They said they would call me back several times and I am yet to receive a single call from them. They left off with "we can send you a furniture doctor free of charge," I couldn't help but laugh at them. Next call is to my credit card company. This is what you get when you deal with a middleman from dirty Jersey. My advice, pay a little more somewhere else. "

"The item have arrived and in perfect condition,thank you for your replacement damaged item,your service is excellent "

"Great service, fast delivery...!! Highly recommended..."

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,897 merchant members.