• Address: 245 Belmont Dr Somerset, NJ 08873

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10

"Best on line shopping experience ever."

"Placed order today for a recliner. The price is $50 less than the best price I've seen anywhere else for the exact same recliner. That makes it almost a steal for the item. No shipping and no tax make it even more of a steal! Ok, so it will be delivered curbside, but the next up in price ($50 more) they weren't taking upstairs in my house to the room I wanted, anyway. I hope I'm as happy with the delivery time and the actual recliner. So far so good :-)"

"This would have been a good transaction except for the delivery, which hasn't happened for a FULL MONTH. The trucking subcontractor is the most frustrating company I've dealt with in a long time. A full month for an Internet order???!!!"

"Follow up on my negative review previously posted: Customer service later contacted me and provided Wow level service to make up for the two previously ignored emails. They quickly arranged to fedex out a replacement crystal from the manufacturer so that i would not need to return the fixture. They were also transparent about the glitches i had previously experienced in customer service, identified the problem internally and acted to remedy. I would now shop there again. "

"I first tried to get my chapman lamp from decor designs unlimited-never do business with them. I purchased my lamp and I was told I would receive it within 2 weeks-they kept changing the delivery date without notifying me but took all of my money up front. Three months later-I had it and asked them to cancel the order-I am still fighting that battle with my credit card company.

Homeclick could not have been more wonderful. They had great discounts, extremely fast shipping and kept me in the know the entire time. I love homeclick and my lamp and I now know where all of my futures purchases will come from. Thank you homeclick!

"Well the order arrived without any broken or missing parts. I did notice that the crystal has a ghostly hazy look that i'm hoping a good wash will bring back to crystal clarity. Also several of the pieces have small imperfection like air bubbles and nicks. I've bought this brand before from a department store and they were perfect, which leads me to believe that these pieces are irregular. Nevertheless they were a good price and i will be keeping them to add to my collection."

"Purchased two Boca Rattan Biscayne Swivel Rockers in Royal Oak and one Boca Rattan Biscayne Bound Side Table. The table and chairs are beautiful and better than the pictures. So happy with the quality and detail. Base of the chairs and the back have rattan weaving that is stunning and the same base is on the table. Highly recommend for anyone with casual decor."

"completely satisfied, will order from Home Click again."

"All four sinks arrived in great shape. And I think a day or two early."

"Great stuff, but the customer services never answer me (2 emails!).
Never gave me a tracking number to follow my packages (3).
Even, delivery by FEDEX (they get always tracking #)

"Thanks for the good service. Exactly the right product, and fast."

"The crystal hat pendant was not packed well for shipment. Three crystals came off of double hooks and were loose in packing material or box. One was badly cracked. I contacted HomeClick not once but twice and did not get a reply to either inquiry. it doesn't seem they respond once a sale has been made. Interestingly, the email for this survey indicated that if I was satisfied with my purchase i should respond to the survey. (Others should stay quiet!)"

"Homeclick provided first class customer service for the merchandise I ordered. I appreciated your promptness and thoroughness in confirmation of my order; maintaining contact throughout the ordering process; ease of tracking my order; and professional packaging of the merchandise for shipment . Other mail order companies could learn a thing or two from Homeclick."

"We'd never heard of HomeClick before we bought our toilet from them. But our toilet options were very limited by the cramped space in our powder room (27" depth, maximum), and HomeClick offered the best price for the compact model we decided on (a Toto Drake CST743S). I was not impressed by their prices for other products, as I found it difficult to find an acceptable $8 filler item to qualify for free shipping. Gave up and ordered a Toto SoftClose toilet seat too (for $7 more than on Amazon).

I don't remember ever seeing a delivery estimate, but I got the shipping confirmation within 2 days, as promised, and received the packages on the day after that. The packaging for the toilet parts was very thorough, with the bowl double-boxed with padding in between. Very impressed by the care put into the packaging, whether it was due to Toto or HomeClick. No damage at all, and the install went well.

"Excellent service! The customer service manager Spencer was very helpful. He resolved every issue very fast and even expedited our order."

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.