• Address: 245 Belmont Dr Somerset, NJ 08873

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

"I am VERY disappointed with my order. My Vermont Castings sideburner has poor instructions and no instructions on where or how to hook up the electrode wire so what good is it? Can't light it.
My rotisserie has no instructions whatsoever and the rotisserie rod is either short or missing parts but who knows when they can't even put a parts list / instruction sheet in the box, TOTALLY worthless! A big waste of money. I expected better from Vermont Castings.

"I purchased two elongated Toto Drake toilets with sanagloss, and two soft close Toto seats from HomeClick. The items arrived on time, and in good conditions. The pricing was much better than anyone else I could find. I called customer service one time with a couple questions, and they were very friendly. I highly recommend HomeClick, and would definately order from them again. "

"Item arrived on time and as described. We ordered a large mirrored medicine cabinet. It arrived in two boxes. Both were very well packed and the cabinet was not damaged in shipping."

"This is lengthy review but trust me it is worth the read. This product and this company don't deserve any starts because I have burnt them all!

This advice is for any customer who is considering to purchase an item from this company, HomeClick.com--SPEND THE TIME AND READ THIS REVIEW, IT WILL SAVE SO MANY HEADACHES. The discount is always tempting, however my time and energy spent on getting the product was not worth it. I normally don't write reviews but I feel a duty to alert consumers about this company! Just look the other Yelp reviews and trust them those are true... this company has no integrity is confirmed!

Below is a description of my order with Homeclick: All of the emails are still documented and archived and there are some other things that I omitted.

1. On June 14, 2014 I ordered a $92.34 Office Chair from their site and received a confirmation email that it would ship before 7/14/2014. As it was in stock.

2. 4 days later(06/18/14) they sent another email, the Revised Expected Ship Date became 8/1/2014.

3. 06/23/14 they sent the 3RD email, the Revised Expected
Ship Date became 7/20/2014.

4. On 07/22/14 I stilled haven't received any thing from Homeclick. I wrote request through their site.

5. 7/23/2014 they sent the 4TH email, the Revised Expected
Ship Date became 8/14/2014. (Can you believe it?!)

6. Till then I have run out all my patience! I called customer service, they lady explained and say I "might" get it on 8/14/2014 but she can't guarantee. From over 20 years online shopping, I have NEVER heard such thing like this, I requested to cancel this purchase. The representative lady promise me that I will get a full refund notice no less than 48 hours.
Fingers and legs crossed!!!!!

7. 07/24/14 Today, I can't believe my eye seeing the 5TH Revised Expected Ship Date to 8/15/2014. Didn't I cancel this item and what the hell is this about??

Last but most importantly, if this is not scam, what is scam?

"Buying from Homeclick has turned out to be my worst shopping experience ever. I didn't set out to buy from them I was actually shopping on the American Express Rewards web site. I had a lot of points accumulated and my wife wanted a new dishwasher so I thought I was being smart and avoiding a shopping trip for an appliance. I placed the order for the dish washer in early March but it didn't arrive until the end of March. I had the washer installed the day after it arrived and after a lot of plumbing and leveling and swearing the dishwasher was ready to go, press the power button and nothing. Disappointed but not defeated I called HomeClick who referred me to the manufacturer. I called them and found out they didn't have anyone in the Dallas area who serviced their products. After two weeks I got a call stating they could have a service technician out at the end of April. This just wasn't acceptable and what about about the next time I need service, another month? I contacted American Express because I felt they were responsible in my view, that's where I was shopping. I received no help from them, and I'll never use their web site again. Now it is July 23rd, the dishwasher was returned nearly two months ago and to this day I have received a refund. Shop with HomeClick and your likely to be writing about your worst shopping nightmare next. "

"I compare prices before I buy anything, HomeClick is by far the cheapest. You also save by not paying tax and shipping charges. My package arrived in perfect condition. HomeClick is my new store, I also called the store twice and your customer service was excellent. You guys are the best, keep it up."

"GREAT company! Professional, knowledgeable, friendly, honest, prompt. Fantastic price, free shipping. Zero problems. So pleased."

"TOTO UltraMax II One-Piece Toilet
After much review, we decided on this model based on so many good reviews and Home Click had a very good price including free shipping. The toilet arrived on 7/11 from the East Coast to West Coast, not bad for free delivery. The delivery company brought it, well boxed on a pallet to the front door. There was no damage visible and once opened, it appears to be in perfect condition. Next week, I'll install it.

"Smooth transaction. Quick delivery, Great product!!!"

"Excellent product! Shipping was fast, excellent price point! Will order from them again. "

"Lights were in perfect condition and packaged in original unopened packaging. They are perfect and look fantastic installed."

"Ordered 3 items through HomeClick. One was sent with AM Trucking and delivered very quickly. Two others were sent through Daylight Transport, it took longer, but were delivered in good condition also."

"Process with well with HomeClick. The shipping company, Estes, was a different matter. They were horrible. Delivery could only occur in the afternoon. Set up delivery on a Friday, and was assured a call would be made one hour prior to delivery. Estes made no call, and no one was home to receive. Called Estes and gave them my cell phone number to call prior to Monday delivery attempt. Call was made to home number instead. No one home, so delivery was cancelled. I left a voice mail and cell phone number with the local Estes manager who proceeded to call back on my home phone. Fortunately, my wife had returned home, answered call, and was told delivery would occur at 6 that evening. Delivery was finally made about 8. I recommend that HomeClick find another, reputable shippingcompany to work with. I had not previously heard of this company, and now I know why. I'm still appalled that I had to pay for this service (or lack thereof). Tom Anthony"

"I will not order from Homeclick again for two reasons: they charge your credit card when your order is placed, whether or not the item is available, and then they do not verify that the item was actually available from their third-party vendor and shipped. They charged my card $269.85 on the day I ordered three purses that their website listed as "in stock." One purse arrived a few days after the promised shipping time. The other two never arrived. When I called three weeks later to find out if they were back ordered I was told they were no longer being manufactured and my money would be refunded. After three weeks! When were they planning to tell me and refund my money if I hadn't called? Maybe hoping I wouldn't call? Very poor business practice -- shady really. Secondly, I can't be sure it was Homeclick, but since I placed the order, I have had a significant increase in unsolicited, unwanted marketing email, from retailers that I've never heard of. Whenever possible I check (or uncheck) the box so that they will not share my email address, so if it was them, they either they didn't make it easy to decline, or they ignored my selection. Shady. Only positive note is that my customer service rep promised to have the refund posted within 24 hours. Hopefully that will happen. "

"I bought the luytens bench from Achla. I'm very happy with the puchase!! Nice bench,easy to assemble."

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.