• Address: 245 Belmont Dr Somerset, NJ 08873

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"On Sep 2 I ordered 2 Corbett sconces ($466 each) which turned out to be on backorder. I finally received them on Oct 24 but one was defective….no damage from shipment. The 1st replacement was also defective and again pictures were emailed. The 2d replacement received on Nov 18, the glass piece was considerably heavier in weight and very noticeably much thicker glass. Because the two holders have such different spacing to secure the glass in place, it was impossible to center it properly because of so much tension on the much tighter side.

The quality control on these sconces is severely lacking---I’d call them seconds, no doubt, as the construction of all 4 was very poor quality for the price!!

My guest bath renovation has been on HOLD for over a month as the electrician has been waiting to wire and then install 2 sconces on a large mirror. I finally decided to find something else in order to be done with this huge and frustrating project....but I still have 4 sconces in 4 huge boxes waiting to be returned.

I have persistently tried since Oct 24 to get return labels and have been stonewalled after each phone call and email. It was mentioned I may end up just throwing a couple sconces in the trash but am still waiting to hear what to do with them. I just want them out of my house for a full refund.

"First, let me say that once I placed my order I came across a LOT of negative publicity & reviews concerning Homeclick & their delivery issues & poor customer service, which left me wondering if I'd ever receive my merchandise and I even considered just canceling my order outright. Having decided to keep my order intact, I received a confirmation email in a couple days stating that my estimated ship date would indeed be the valid ship date, which was followed up by an email on the ship date to confirm shipment! A week went by & I received my order and couldn't be happier with the merchandise! Couple this trouble free shipping experience with a fantastic price, they beat the nearest competitor by more than $30 & their price was all-inclusive, as they were offering free shipping when I placed my order, well let's just say that Homeclick has made a believer out of me & I will be ordering from them again & recommending them to friends & family! Thanks Homeclick!"

"We were very pleased with the HomeClick chairs we purchased, and the vendor also price-matched for us after the sale and refunded some of our money. That is a class act!"

"HomeClick is my go-to for all our home remodeling, meaning I check here first to see if they carry what I am looking for. The high quality, great prices and most of all, excellent concierge service are unsurpassed. Spencer Freedman deserves extra kudos for all his hard work interfacing between the customer and the suppliers HomeClick carries. "

"Easy to use and had the best price for the product I ordered. Product arrived undamaged. Which when considering it is a toilet bowl and tank, I always am amazed when they arrive in "1 piece"!"

"two of the three products arrived with scratches and markings, unacceptable for brand new toilet seats. contacted customer service, got a fair response and refund."

"Smooth transaction. The price of my toilet was much cheaper than Amazon.com. Definitely will use this site to order again."

"Great product and fast shipping! thanks HomeClick"

"ery Fast!! Ordered a Headboard for company on Monday 10/20 and received by Thursdays 10/23. The headboard was perfect and looked just like it did in the picture. It was securely wrapped and packaged from the manufacturer so it was received with no damage. The piece really gave the guest room a more homey and completed look. I am very happy with my purchase would recommend Homeclick to friends and family as well as order from their site again!!"

"Ordered a Toto toilet. Great price!! Free shipping!! Kind of worried that it might get damaged during shipping, it being heavy porcelain objects. Delivered by FedEx. Boxes WERE labeled as fragile. One box had obvious damage but it was packed so well that there was no damage done to the contents thank you very much. Had emailed questions before and after shipment which were both actually answered to what I really wanted to know, within 2 days. Not some canned reply. Shoutout to Malcolm! Would recommend Homeclick to anyone."

"From out of the blue -- "Thank you, Google." -- came HomeClick to help me in my quest for the perfect chaise. And it was on sale -- and then they gave me a discount -- and free shipping. I think I'm in love."

"I'll be honest. My experience with HomeClick was not initially ideal. The ordering process was easy, the price was good and the delivery process was smooth. As others have mentioned, packaging of products is outstanding. My bookcase Captain's storage bed arrived securely in three sturdy, well-padded boxes. Unfortunately, the furniture itself had some defects unrelated to shipping. Due to non-cooperation from the manufacturer, Coaster, the return process did not move along as quickly as I'd have liked, but I'm happy to say that HomeClick was committed to resolving the issue and I feel that, in the end, my satisfaction was paramount. I am 100% satisfied with their service and can say that others should feel comfortable ordering large pieces from them. In the unlikely event that there is an issue with the product you receive, HomeClick will make it right, even if the manufacturer will not. Thank you, Spencer, for your diligent attention to my order. I appreciate it."

"Great team to work with. When we received our shipment, it was damaged in shipping. I called immediately and shortly thereafter they sent a replacement. Jamie was most helpful and we were completely satisfied with her attitude, helpfulness, and quick reply. We will purchase from them in the future. Thanks team, good job. "

"I am very happy with HomeClick. Good price and deliver as promised. "

mus's Avatar
mus

"Got deal with Homeclick.com a few times. Great prices! Great products! But most important is communication and professionalism of Steve Arnold. Steve is clearly a "people" person and shows his clients how much he likes working with them. Thanks a lot Steve! Thanks a lot HOMECLICK.COM"

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.