• Address: 245 Belmont Dr Somerset, NJ 08873

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Great price and accurate item description. Shipping was a few days slower than estimated. Got an email indicating that the item shipped, but the tracking info indicated that it didn't ship until a few days later."

"The merchandise we ordered was received in good condition. It was better than expected. Happy with purchase."

"I recently ordered faucets and risers for two claw foot tubs. The products were received quickly and I was very pleased with the quality as well. I had a question regarding one of the products and customer service was excellent. I would definitely recommend this company to others and I will use them again in the future."

"Bought a Toto toilet. Price, service, quality of packaging and product, delivery, and everything was perfect. This was my second major purchase from HomeClick and it was a flawless experience. I totally recommend them."

"I ordered a TOTO toilet from HomeClick. It was a smooth transaction. The item was shipped when Home Click said it would be and arrived on schedule. It was very well packed and arrived in perfect condition and is installed, and I am very pleased with it. I would certainly order from HomeClick again."

"I am amazed with this toilet. It is very comfortable with the comfort height and never clogs which was an everyday occurrence. I will order another one for my home in Florida as soon as I return."

"Well this was my first time, even though I read other seemingly bad reviews. I tried them out and I got my package in good and sound condition. Homeclick surely is the best...and I will come back and order more items."

"Great service from HomeClick. I ordered and received the part within a week and the part is exactly what I need."

"Fire pit arrived on 8/26..looks pretty good for intended use. However, firepit cover also on this order has not yet arrived!
bob

"Great! Love this company! Ordered many things from them. "

"This was a replacement bowl for one that arrived damaged. HomeClick was great about the replacement. It arrived in the prescribed time. The toilet looks nice and works fine. "

"The order came when expected, no dents, dings or missing parts. The first shelf was a little complicated to match all the parts and put together... but by the time I did the second one, I was a pro! I am very happy with my purchase, I had to order a matching T.V. stand from a different web sight since HomeClick did not carry it."

"The service and the product were great. "

"HomeClick made shopping incredibly easy; great selection, competitive prices, easy to navigate web site, and, when I needed assistance, fast and courteous customer service. "

"Tis was my first shopping experience with Homeclick. I specifically chose this site because of the shipping within 1-2 days. I ordered the Savoy Lantern on July 30 and it didn't arrive until August 9! After making 2 phone calls, I was told it was because the address hadn't been confirmed. I did not receive an e-mail concerning the problem. When the lantern finally arrived, it was missing 4 finials. I immediately contacted Customer Service and was very fortunate to get Nikki Guy. She was very pleasant and accommodating. She promptly attended to the matter and followed up with e-mails concerning the matter."

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.