• HomeClick HomeClick Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10

"Homeclick offered competitive pricing and great customer service so, I will definitely use them again!"

"They sent me my shower trim in the wrong finish. I called and they said it was now on backorder so they would send the correct finish when it came back in stock. Received the other day and contractor went to install, and they had sent the exact same wrong finish again. Not only that but it was missing parts. I have been waiting almost a week for a resolution and, until l hear back, I have an unworking shower. They have been very unresponsive, won't discuss over the phone, they make you email. And still no idea when the correct finish will be shipped. Horrible experience. I ordered this on July 22, it's now October. "

"Order was tracked nicely, emails alerts as status. Received as promised, in great condition, product runs as expected. "

"I purchased Belleek Baby mug for a friend for his first baby.

They loved it!

Easy order, fast delivery, competitive pricing!

"Great customer service! Needed to return a product, no problem it shipped within a few days. Customer Service was professional and returned my call and e-mail promptly when I had an issue. I would highly recommend this company. I bought 3 copper sinks, and love the product. :) "

"very happy with the product received from HomeClick."

"The item arrived faster than what the original due date was. The price and quality of the product was very good. I would definitely make future purchases at HomeClick."

"We won't be using HomeClick again. The checkout process was not smooth, the product wasn't shipped on time, and delivery took a week longer than the estimated delivery date. When a confirmation email says the product will be shipped on or before a certain date, I expect the product to be shipped. If HomeClick can't meet their own expectations, the company has issues."

"Received my entertainment center as promised. On time and in good shape. Love it! Was exactly what I was looking for."

"We look around alot for the best three wheel bike and the price was important . and your bike was the best on the market we felt. the shipping was fast and there was no problems putting the bike together.so far we are very happy with this purchase. "

"Could not be more pleased. Perfect for our master bathroom. No more clutter on the counter. Holds our most used items conveniently."

"I discovered 'HomeClick' a few years ago, and have purchased thousands of dollars of items through them. The customer service is fantastic, products have never disappointed. I return again and again.
Alice Bell

"Purchased a bathroom wall cabinet. Was going to purchase from Consumers Kitchen and Bath but it was not in stock. It would have taken 4 to 6 weeks. Their price, $289. Glad I found HomeClick.
Got the same cabinet for $102, and received it in two days. Incredibly fast delivery.

"The product was just as we expected and we are very happy with it. The shipping was very prompt and the deliverer brought the rug (which was quite heavy) up 2 flights of stairs for us."

"I have ordered many items from HomeClick. Including sinks, faucets, lightning and other items. I have been pleased with all items I have received. I had to return one purchase which was easy to do with no resistance from HomeClick. They are my first to go to place when shopping for home products. "

Share HomeClick's store rating

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,688 merchant members.