• Address: 470 7th Ave, Suite 302
    • Contact: tracking@homecenter.com
    • Phone: 212-257-6990
    • Customer Support: 212-257-6990
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 630PM EST Mon-Friday 10.30AM to 4PM EST Saturday Closed Sunday
    • Fax: 775-855-5702

"Scam artists, terrible customer service. I tried to cancel an order immediately after placing it but the "fancy" website that they have does not allow cancellation. Stay away from this website!!!"

modified review This review was modified by afuerst on June 04 2013 09:28:47 AM

"after making the purchase, they came back wanting more money, saying they made a mistake in the price. they did not charge my card at least. bait and switch. we did not consequently complete the purchase. "

"These guys are crooks! I ordered some shower products 2 years ago, returned them within the 30 day return policy, with an approved RMA, etc. and NEVER received my charge card credit of $500. I went through the New York BBB twice and both times, The Home Center was unwilling to give me a refund. If I had known, I would have sold the items on ebay and at least recouped some of my money. Do not listen to the 5-star reviews, I think they are planted by the company to counteract all of the 1-star reviews..."

"I thought the shipping charges were a bit high but I found everything I needed and everything got delivered fine. good experience.keep it up !"

modified review This review was modified by RAMONA23 on March 21 2013 04:44:20 AM

"We placed an order with HomeCenter for a part for our kitchen sink. We are in the process of moving and needed to cancel the order due to time constraint. They were extremely helpful and canceled our order no problem. Will definitely do business with them again!"

"Easy to use and they were very helpful with my questions!"

"I would use them again because HomeCenter's customer service was awesome and on time delivery and thanks for discount,jhon "

"I always like fast web site and really their site was fast and easy to handle .i have purchased a kitchen appliance (Kitchen Scale),it was strong,anyway i am satisfied with their pricing and on time delivery,hope i will buy some Furniture next week,all the best,keep it up!! "

"Today Feb 09, almost 20 days since the order was placed I'm unsure if the order was shipped or not, even those was supposed to be ship on Feb 01,
And a positive words, your prices are the best on the market,

"Product delivered as advertised and in a timely manner."

"I placed an order 10 months ago and have yet to receive all my items. I have made 8 attempts to request an update with all but 1 of my emails being ignored by them. The last response I received was 2 months ago indicating they were sorry for the delay and will look into it. No product, no responses, no customer service, nobody to talk with as they do not give out phone numbers, no reason to attempt to save a few bucks. Shop somewhere else so you don't end up out of pocket $1575 as I have."

"These guys are crooks! I ordered a shower head from then Oct 24th 2012, they charged me for it Oct 24th. I contacted them 9 different times (finally threatening to notify teh Better Business Bureau) before someone responded! Then they stated that they were going over the pending orders and asked me if I had received my showerhead on Dec 11th. Wow, really???
I will be sending a letter to the Better Business Bureau about homecenter.coms underhanded practices and have notified my
credit card company that there is a fraudulent charge on my credit card. Homecenter.com is very unreliable, shady in
their dealings, customer service care sucks big time, slow or no
shipping but you are sure to charge my credit card quickly, zero
communication, and overall terrible service.
Signed, simply sick and tired of waiting for homecenter.com.

modified review This review was modified by dontbuyfromhomecenter on December 14 2012 09:40:28 AM

"I found your company easy to do business with. The ordered products came in promptly and actually quicker than was expected."

"While one may sit and wonder for a short period of time where their package is, eventually you will be told and viola the package arrives in about a day. Very nice! May only constructive comment is that Larry needs help with the computer updates. That way the responses are faster and more prompt. Too much limbo causes doubt and confidence issues. However, I would use them again "

"There is a reason HomeCenter.com has a D+ rating on Better Business Bureau.*

Slow/no shipping. Zero communication. Terrible service.

I order a lamp, only to find out AFTER they charge my credit card that it will take a month before it ships. More than a month goes by and they still haven't shipped. I contact them by email multiple times throughout a week to get an update (no phone listed) and they do not respond. I had to cancel my order through the credit card company. Only then did they respond saying they are sorry and hope I consider them again. Yea right!

* Although they still falsely advertise an A rating on their website.

HomeCenter is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HomeCenter is not a merchant member
HomeCenter does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!