• Address: 14023 Denver West Pkwy, Golden, CO

"I have only hired one service so far but by far your help in finding people for us to use has been great. No searching for hours looking for a contractor etc. Thank you for you helpfulness and understanding to homeowners. "

"I was contacted by 2 contractors within a few hours. Both gave me bids within 24 hours. I chose PHRS and they were able to do the work on my schedule and it turned out fantastic. I will definitely use Home Advisor and PHRS again!!"

"Thru HomeAdvisor, I have had my house painted, and we are in the middle of having a concrete driveway put in. We LOVE the paint job on our house (and Ike's Painting did a wonderful job). So far, the driveway is looking really nice -- they will be pouring the concrete tomorrow. Very happy with the contractors sent to us. Will definitely come to HomeAdvisor with our other contractor needs."

"I was totally without knowledge about how or what the contractor was going to tell me. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to make sure that I understood everything he was doing. He provided really great service and I will use him again."

"My experience could not have been better. I will definitely use you again."

"Very satisfied with the painting job done. They were efficient, polite, and cleaned afterwards and made sure everything was to my satisfaction. Would highly recommend them in future."

"It was fast and easy. Thank you."

"rep from clean rite was super polite friendly respectfull and knew what he was doing home adviser site was very helpful as well"

"Just had All City roofing work on my roof. They did an excellent job, down to the smallest details. Don't usually fill these out, but they were so nice and professonal and would call them again if needed. Really have to give them a thumbs up!"

"I would go to Home Advisor again for contractor's for further jobs also recommend family and friends. Thank you

"Used Marvin and Son's two additional times. Marvin is excellent completely satisfied. What a gentleman!"

"The worker that attended was knowledgeable, polite, patience, determined and when the work was completed he took time to clean up after himself. "

"found a great contractor right off the bat, even came to my home on a Saturday to give a quote. He did an excellent job, the city inspector was even impressed with his work. "

"Fast and convenient would recommend it to my friends"

"My brother is a contractor, he received a call from a sales rep who told him that he will send him leads and if the lead turned into a job, Homeadvisor will charge him for it. He paid $80 for a sign up fee and started getting emails with leads. Within two weeks, he realized that they are charging his account over $300 for the leads which by the way had non working numbers or people didn't answer or didn't want any job done... We called them, cancelled our account and asked for a refund on the leads. The lady on the phone absolutely refused to help out saying that these are their services, their buisness model and they will only refund money if the phone number doesn't work. The refunded money will go into the homeadvisor account and NOT to the customers credit card account. I asked if there is a supervisor I could talk to and she would only give me his email. Tried calling the sales person who sold me this scam and he hung up on me immediately and would not pick up again. Seriously what a scam this is. I can't believe the law of our land lets such aholes do this BS to honest hard working people.
Luckily, we called our credit card company and they accepted to refund me the $300 but not the $80 sign up fee which is understandable. Bottom line is this company is a FRAUD!
I also recomend cancelling your credit card number.

HomeAdvisor is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeAdvisor is a merchant member
HomeAdvisor participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.