• Address: 14023 Denver West Pkwy, Golden, CO

"Jack was quick to come by and do the work. He was very professional and personal. He was very knowledgeable about the types of fireplaces and was able to answer any question I asked of him. His prices were very fair. I would recommend him to everyone of my friends and neighbors and will use him again for this service."

"I had an excellent experience with Miller Repair service. He was prompt and able to fix the refrigerator immediately. Will retain his information for future use."

"First time using Home Advisor! Within 5 minutes of submitting my request for a quote on service I had a phone call from the company. Very easy to navigate and very reputable vendors! Thank you Home Advisor! "

"I have used plumbing, kitchen remodeling and masonry/roofing contractors from HomeAdvisor based on previous customer reviews and my own cost/project knowledge interviews. For each project I was extremely pleased with the quality workmanship."

"It works great. Excellent response time."

"Home Advisor has made it very easy for me to find qualified professionals in the area for my projects. I get to see the reviews and make my decisions wisely."

"Every time I have asked for a referral for the specific service I was looking for, I ended up using one of the contractors that Home Advisor had recommended. In each of those instances I was completely satisfied with the quality and workmanship of the contractor I had chosen. Thank you Home Advisors. "

"Super service & nice people"

"Thank you
Contractors very professionals.

"Home Adviser's have been very good for my issues."

"I am very satisfied with the service and with the contractors you provided to me. I will use you again in the future."

"Timely response. Work completed in a professional short time. Neat and clean work area. Extremely satisfied and would recommend to family and friends."

"I CHOOSE THE HIGHEST RATED COMPANY AND I NOW KNOW WHY, YOU GUYS WERE SPOT ON!"

"professional and great experience.
highly recommend this service to everyone

"Linky's Carpet and Tile Cleaning was excellent. I hired them to clean my upholstery. They were prompt, polite, personable and did an excellent job. Will be glad to hire them and recommend them in the future."

HomeAdvisor is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeAdvisor is a merchant member
HomeAdvisor participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.