• Address: 14023 Denver West Pkwy, Golden, CO

"Stay far far away from this group of incompetent people!!!
I contacted this company through Home Advisors last Friday, they were quick to respond on Saturday and we made an appointment for Monday Dec. 1st
I was very clear with the details that there were two tanks that needed to be serviced and where they’re located on my property, 1) behind the house next to the Bonus room and the 2nd in the front yard of the house.
We agreed on a price for the both tanks to be pumped for $340.00 but when the service tech/driver finally showed up he was irritated with the address he was given to my house, he said “it was the second time today she’s done this to me”!, then he stated that he didn’t bring enough hoses to pump the back tank and had the girl call me. Well, here’s where the bait and switch comes in, she said,” we need to bring more hoses’ to pump the back tank and that will cost you more!” I told her “no way! I’m not going to pay you more than what we agreed on and that I gave you a very accurate description on the location of the tank”
I cannot recommend Home advisors, “the company who pre-screens these contractors” and obviously will never call West Coast Environmental and neither should you!!!

Bill Henley
12/1/2014

"In June of this year we set up an account with HomeAdvisor. We paid $80 for a trial period and they told us we would pay approximately $12 per lead once we were set up. In the next three months we received 5 total leads from them. NONE of these leads actually applied to our business. We are a pest control company and two were for Bee's(different licensing) one was for termites(same), one was for pidgeons(??) and one was for pest but in a zip code we do not service. After each lead we called in and let them know that these leads were inaccurate. After the first call a credit was assessed, but after each of the next we were told they would be credited but never were. After we failed to get ANY quality leads in that time period we decided to cancel. When we called in to cancel we found that they had not credited the account but had actually added late charges because we did not pay the previous lead costs. After a discussion we were offered to cut the payment in half and to settle the account. We declined, since $0 was accrued in legitimate charges and eventually the representative agreed and said that the account would be zeroed out and closed. Then approximately two months later we received a letter from CMI(Home Advisors chosen collection agency) saying we now owed them $165.01. Shocked, we called in and told them the situation. After speaking to supervisor JD Williams, he agreed that they had dropped the ball but said there was no solution since the account had been sent to collections. He recommended that we pay the amount off in collections and then re-set up the account with them and they would offer a credit towards any future leads. This is obviously ridiculous as no quality leads were ever sent to us. Our credit is now being affected in collections and HomeAdvisor is unwilling to do anything to help. "

modified review This review was modified by fulcrumpest on December 01 2014 03:51:26 PM

"HomeAdvisor was great. I found exactly what I was looking for."

"Home Advisors does not give accurate reviews of companies. I posted a negative review on Home Advisor following a negative experience with Pro Foundations Inc., Raytown, MO during their free estimate. Home Advisors stated that they did not post reviews unless I had hired the company. Here is my review of Pro Foundations, Raytown, MO:
I asked Pro Foundations to come out and give me an estimate on fixing drainage problems behind my home. I live in a townhouse community and my lawn is community property, it is the responsibility of the homeowners association to pay for community property repairs, not mine, that is what I pay monthly homeowners dues to cover. Well, my problem is that the president and vice president of the hoa live next door and the next door down from that, they have rerouted their gutters with corrugated hose to dump their water behing my deck and it is eroding the dirt under my deck's legs. They also refuse to clean their gutters so water spills out the top and makes a second ravine which has already eroded under one leg of my deck. Eventually the deck will fall off of my house. Pro Foundations sent out a tech named Jeremy. Jeremy told me "I need to fix my drainage problems and not worry about my neighbors" After explaining that I don't own my lawn he became argumentative and is a know-it-all. He suggested that I hire another company and pay them thousands and not his company. Well, I will definitely hire a different company.

"It feels better than Angies List..where it felt like the reviews were staged..got some awful people...one person I liked turned out to be injured and took a long time to complete a project, brought someone on, w/out asking me...and then got nasty...but the contractors have been good...so ..I am still new and learbning..but so happy to have an alternative to Yelp, Houzz and Angies that seems real. Will recommend the site"

"Found them to be competent, efficient and totally experienced. Delivered everything they promised. I have already recommended them to toher people."

"Easy to find merchant to do the job I need done. Also Home Advisor follows up on how the job went."

"Grate job, thanks for making two good recommendations to us. Painting and roofing jobs were perfect, thanks again.

Ralph Hagan

"We found a terrific electrician through HomeAdvisor. Did the jobs wonderfully and am set to give them more work in the future
Thanks HomeAdvisor

"Both contractors contacted me promptly. The one I chose was polite and professional. He did good work."

"A follow up call was handle as agreed."

"After posting my request for a garage door repair, I received 3 phone calls within 5 minutes! Very impressive! I was able to arrange the repair for the next morning, per my request. The Professional communicated well and did an excellent job. Well done!"

"I was contacted immediately and a plumber arrived as scheduled. He was pleasant and thorough and let me know the price before any work was done. I felt he was very honest about my problem and did the essential work when he could have easily cheated me by recommending more work."

"The site was easy to use. The contractors that responded and came to give me an estimate were prompt courteous and all were very close in price. I had a very good experience with the contractor I chose and would recommend him and Home Advisor to all my friends and relatives."

"Home Advisor truly came through when we needed recommendations on area roofing contractors. I have saved their website on my "favorites" for future home needs. They are a blessing, and I'm glad they are there to help."

HomeAdvisor is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HomeAdvisor is not a merchant member
HomeAdvisor does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!