• Address: 14023 Denver West Pkwy, Golden, CO

"Was able to get someone to come that day which was so necessary .....would use home advisor again ...."

"needed to have a 1966 vintage chimney repaired. Was a little concerned when a relatively small number of contractors were provided. Gary Gilbert was knowledgeable & did a great job matching the old brickwork!"

"HOME ADVISOR WAS ABSOLUTELY THE FASTEST SOLUTION TO A PROBLEM THAT HAD BEEN GROWING FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS. AS SOON AS I SET UP THE ACCOUNT AND JOINED HOME ADVISOR, I HAD A PHONE CALL BEFORE I COULD CLOSE MY LAPTOP! TRIPLE R CONTRACTORS HAD MY PROBLEM REVIEWED AND WAS OUT TO SEE IT WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS. TRIPLE R WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN A CONTRACTOR , I COULD ASK FOR!! THAD FELDER IS THE GO TO MAN FOR ALL MY REMODEL OR REPAIR WORK, HANDS DOWN!! THANKS HOME ADVISOR!!!! ;]"

"Very good experience which shows why you do not need to pay a company to provide access to great contractors. "

"Very good job done on ceiling patch where light had been removed, nail po and slight strss crack."

"Great Job. Will use again

"Best service we have ever had."

"It's good to have the company checked out for complaints, compliments, etc."

"Home Advisor was so easy to use. I got a fast response and found the perfect company to do the electrical work that I wanted to have completed. Will use them again, Thank you."

"I've used Home Advisor for several projects in the past both small and large scale. I've only been unhappy with 1. Even then it was not a horrible experience. I trust the honest reviews left from consumers. I appreciate Home Advisor following up with me to ensure I left an honest and trustworthy review. I will use Home Advisor for future projects as well. In fact I have one in progress now. "

"Home Advisor 2, Angie's list 0. "

"I was VERy pleased with the entire process from talking with the gutter representative to having the installation done. The price was also very reasonable"

"Very satisfied with the referrals and ultimately with the job outcome."

"I was impressed with the fast response I received from the three businesses that were submitted. The quality of work that was done and the response times were excellent. I will definitely use this site again. "

"The electrician I hired did an excellent job and was very reasonable

HomeAdvisor is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeAdvisor is a merchant member
HomeAdvisor participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.