HomeAdvisor Reviews - homeadvisor.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.46/10 2,020 reviews

HomeAdvisor is a merchant member
HomeAdvisor participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,020)

"Liked the fact they had 3 different pros with references contact me and bid within the hour of my posting my job. Very happy with the pro I chose and work done for price."

"Home Advisor took money from our credit card without our permission. We spoke with their customer representative and agreed that they will not use it without our permission but they did. I am not going to use Home Advisor anymore. Looking for people to start a class action lawsuit."

"Found a good contractor through you and your follow up was very much appreciated."

"very good experience - to have my entire garage rewired cost me only 800$ now my welding machine runs beautifully and I have no concerns about power issues!"

"quick response to all my questions. the contracters that you recomeded were pertty good. and you do use ratings on each of them. i would use home adviser again . thank you"

"Helped me find a solution to my problem right away"

"I let Home Advisor know that I needed someone to replace my patio. We put it in 30 years ago and this past winter completed it's destruction. They recommended Dan's Paver Repair. They called me and they came to give me an estimate. We accepted. They finished in 3 days despite rain that interferred and it is beautiful! We are very happy with the result."

"Had people calling me within an hour. Problem fixed within 3."

"Actually, I just stumbled onto HomeAdvisor due to my frustrations with the lack of quality "companies" on Angie's List. I ended up finding a really upstanding company through HomeAdvisor. I was also surprised that this service was free...don't see a need to pay for Angie's List anymore. "

"The contractor called immediately after I posted my needed work. They gave a fair estimate when they arrived. The work was performed a few days later. I was very pleased with the service provided through Home Advisor and would use them again."

"Great way to get info quickly!"

"very satisfied with 2 Brushes painters. Will use again and highly recommend them to anyone.

"Home advisor is a great service I've used it several times and it's always provided me with high-quality reasonably priced service providers"

"Easy to use and contractor was very professional."

"I used HomeAdvisor to get my garage door repaired. The met two great repair guys through HomeAdvisor and the replace parts on my door and now my door is working properly. Thanks"