• Address: 14023 Denver West Pkwy, Golden, CO

"very happy with results and personnel"

"Troy at Pest Shield was wonderful, very prompt in handling our termite situation; had a few different termite companies come out but went back to Pest Shield because of the way Troy made us feel."

"home advisor has satisfied all of our needs."

"I'm very satisfied with Home Advisor, and also the company I dealt with. I'm still waiting on the warranty receipt he was gong to send us, we also asked for a bid on addtional work, we might have them do. Like I said I'm still waiting for that."

"A&M Tree Specialist were extremely easy to work with. Their price for removal of three trees seemed fair, and their employees worked really hard on what was a difficult job. I would definitely recommend them "

"Using Home Advisor was simple and rewarding. The contractor they recommended was very professional in their field and did a very good job for me. I would definitely use Home Advisor on my next project."

"I was able to find good professionals to complete 2 of my 3 home improvement projects. (Painting and flooring) having them rated on home ad visor helped me know that I could have confidence even in the lower bidder. Unfortunalty i was not able to finda fencing pro."

"Easy to use FREE service for customers. Received contacts from contractors on 3 different jobs this month. Each contact occurred within a day - sometimes within hours! - of my posting the request"

"Great site with a lot of info's and tips. Very pleased with the contractor I hired through the site."

"Great experience. Received response extremely quickly to initial contact on line. Frank from Old Gate was prompt and thoroughly professional. I would hire him again without hesitation. "

"I was so pleased with the tree people and the plumbers you sent. It is so hard to find honest and caring and capable people as these people were."

"Quick thorough troubleshooting, also very reasonable charge."

"Loved that I was able to get more than one recommendation for my project, was able to view past customer reviews and also obtained the company's website for additional information. I have used Home Advisor on two different occasions and have been more than satisfied with the service and the two companies I chose to do the work."

"Tom was very prompt and had excellent professional knowledge and workmanship. If there was anything to nitpick about, it would be the final clean up which could have been a little better."

"Very easy to find a pro, loved that the pro called me immediately to find out about what I needed. "

HomeAdvisor is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeAdvisor is a merchant member
HomeAdvisor participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.