Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com User

"Dave is a great guy to work with, fair prices and great products. I will do future business with his company."

Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com User

"Product as described.Shipped same day.I'm happy.Will use HollowGrind in the future.

Mark Muscella.
NRA instructor.
NRA Chief range safety officer.
Big Al's gun and pawn.

"Professional service, prompt return phone call after leaving message, article shipped as stated by seller, excellent prices, I highly recommend buying from this store. I will return for more purchases."

modified review This review was modified by Landairorsea on June 06 2014 07:15:56 PM

" I feel compelled to write this review to let people know what a great experience I had shopping at Hollow Grind. One of my passions is collecting high-end production Microtech knives. Looking for a specific knife I contacted Dave the owner of Hollow Grind. I had done a little homework, Dave and Hollow Grind have a great reputation, I had also recently subscribed to the Hollow Grind YouTube channel and was impressed with Dave's knowledge and how thorough and meticulous his knife demonstrations are ( if you love Microtech knives subscribe! ).
Anyway, he had the exact knife I was looking for and promptly put it on reserve until we could come to terms. We made the deal and literally 36 hours later the knife was at my door. It arrived beautifully packaged, the Microtech box was completely surrounded with foam peanuts so it wouldn't rattle and also to keep the box pristine, critical for collectors of fine knives.
Dave told me he would pre-inspect the knife, he did and it was flawless.
I have been collecting knives for 50 years. I am a retired US Navy Captain and I know attention to detail when I see it. Well you see it when you shop or deal with Dave at Hollow Grind, LLC.
They have a great selection of Microtech and other high-end brands, their prices are great and I can honestly say that in all my years of collecting I have never experienced such fantastic customer service.
I very rarely take the time to write a review. However these guys without any reservation have my highest possible recommendation.

modified review This review was modified by Maxx25 on June 02 2014 07:34:37 PM

"Very satisfied as always great people to work with would highly recommend"

"I've never ordered from your website before so I did a quick review and found you guys had a perfect 10 rating! That put me at ease and I ordered my knife (Which was the cheapest price on the Internet BTW). I was emailed every step of the way and it arrived on time (Actually early as I didn't expect it to come in soo soon with free shipping). The product arrived properly packed and I even chuckled at the packet of Band-Aids and ointment! I put it to good use though; it's in my car in case of an emergency so it was a pleasant surprise and a nice touch! I will not hesitate to order my next knife from you guys! You rock!"

modified review This review was modified by metalheaddad01 on May 09 2014 10:26:40 PM

"This was my first purchase from Hollow Grind and it has been a very satisfactory experience. The knife was well packaged and was shipped the same day, arriving in perfect condition. I highly recommend them.
Included in the package was a plastic envelope containing 3 band-aids, an antiseptic towelette and an alcohol prep pad. This unexpected touch of whimsy and humor says much about the company and I find it very appealing.

"The service was excellent and has continued so through several more transactions. I had to return this product as it was too difficult to operate, they were extremely helpful and understanding to my needs. The customer really counts with these folks.
Thank you.

modified review This review was modified by sevati824 on May 12 2014 04:21:44 PM

"I just received my order from The Hollow Grind, and I have been very impressed with their offerings and service. I was drawn to them for a combination of their pricing, which was below average for the item I was seeking, and the fact that their owner regularly participates in discussion forums online and is known to act as a liaison between his customers and the manufacturer for warranty issues.

Communication was very prompt, and the shipping process was started very quickly after my payment was processed. The Hollow Grind went beyond being a reseller, adding value to the purchase by including a branded pouch for the item and a small pack of basic first aid items I found pretty funny.

I will certainly order from this company again.

modified review This review was modified by FoxStang on April 07 2014 07:43:26 PM

"The Hollow Grind is an excellent place to purchase a knife. Their site is organized and easy to navigate.

After completing the order, I get a prompt notification on email. After that I get a very fast conformation on UPS shipping status along with a tracking #.

They offer nothing but the best quality products and they provide excellent service.

I am a repeat customer and will come back again!

modified review This review was modified by Clinto on April 03 2014 04:03:29 PM

"Very pleased with purchase of my 1st microtech scarab. Very fast shipping! You guys over there do a great job. Will definitely be ordering again with you soon.

Leonard Graham

modified review This review was modified by Usps016 on March 20 2014 11:18:33 AM

"Excellent shopping experience. Item exactly as described and lighting fast shipment.

Thank you very much!

Highly recommended seller!

modified review This review was modified by Emcaster on February 10 2014 02:57:56 PM

"I would definitely purchase from here again. The staff is very professional and accommodating."

modified review This review was modified by bmagin320 on January 09 2014 03:30:28 PM

"Dave made my first purchase from Hollow Grind an outstanding experience! The item was shipped promptly, the shipping was upgraded for free, the item arrived on time and was just as pictured, and there were even extra goodies in the box. I emailed him about the order a couple of times, and he responded very quickly.

I WILL be ordering from Hollow Grind again!!

modified review This review was modified by Jcalvin500 on December 27 2013 07:52:03 PM

"If your thinking of purchasing your next blade from Dave at the Hollow Grind I don't think that you could be in better hands.
He's a very good man that provides outstanding customer service on top quality items, buy in confidence that you'll be happy with his service.

I've purchased from him on several occasions and he's been a pleasure to do business with.

modified review This review was modified by 1AbominAble1 on December 27 2013 03:49:08 PM

Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com is not a merchant member
Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!