• Hollow Grind, L
    • Phone: 305-283-3541
    • Customer Support: 305-283-3541
    • Fax: 305-933-8029

2015-04-17

"Great seller. Really quick communication and helpful too! Will be back!"

This review was modified by Ghost_fox15 on April 17 2015 09:35:54 AM

Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com User

2014-09-09

"Dave is a great guy to work with, fair prices and great products. I will do future business with his company."

Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com User

2014-09-03

"Product as described.Shipped same day.I'm happy.Will use HollowGrind in the future.

Mark Muscella.
NRA instructor.
NRA Chief range safety officer.
Big Al's gun and pawn."

2013-08-28

"Great people to deal with super customer service very informed of there products, they are users of wht they sell and know the product inside and out. Very helpful in making my decision of what microtechs would fit my needs. Super fast shipping and competitive prices not to mention they were one of the few that had any in stock!!!"

This review was modified by Normanmp on August 28 2013 04:19:37 PM

2013-06-24

"Excellent experience and a solid product at the BEST price I found online. I had one small problem that did not meet my expectation when my knife arrived. Hollow Grind explained that their vendor changed terms and did not provide what I expected but Hollow Grind made it right anyway!! Great folks!!! "

2013-06-12

"They Were great.
I Thought I Was Going To Get It A Day Sooner than I Actually Did According To The Tracking Number "

2013-06-07

"I'm happy to make purchases with Hollow Grind. One of the best online-shop. Good support, fast delivery, excellent goods. Thank you very much!"

2013-05-13

"Shipped immediately upon ordering, excellent communications for billing and tracking, and a follow-up email. Would confidently order from Hollow Grind again."

2013-05-10

"First purchase from the hollow grind and will definitely not be my last. Spent $280 on my first Ultratech and received it very quickly. A few days later, i noticed a small screw was loose (obviously not the hollow grind's fault) and David helped me out rather than sent it back to the factory. I was apprehensive about buying such an expensive knife sight-unseen but their site was the only place I could find the limited edition with the exact blade I wanted, and still it was the cheapest I've seen. Not a question, I'll buy here again."

2013-05-09

"Arrived earlier than expected, overexceeded my expectations, i am very glad of the purchase! THANKS!"

2013-05-08

"Dave from Hollow Grind has been great to work with. He's been very responsive with his service and his merchandise - my new Brous Blades Silent Soldier Folder, in particular - is first rate. Thank you, Dave. I highly recommend Hollow Grind if you're looking for a great knife, at a great price, with great service.
Jeff C."

2013-04-24

"I cannot say enough about the service at the Hollow Grind. To say it was outstanding is an understatement. I emailed them about a product and within 10 minutes they answered. I was amazed. The product was shipped that day and I did not order till 4 or 5 pm. Got the Item and it was spectacular. Packed great and shipped lightning fast. Communication was excellent also. They will be my go to guys if I ever need another product. O did I mention the deal. They could have easily charged almost double what I paid. I don't know how they did it. Many Thanks to them"

2013-04-17

"I received my ZT0121 Zero Tolerance Ranger Black Plain knife today, much earlier than I expected. What a beautiful and very well built knife. I am looking forward to many years of service out of this one.

2013-04-14

"First let me say this is a fantastic company! They offer a plethora (yes Peppe) of products from the knives you need/want to the products you need to maintain them. In addition to the Hollow Grind's large selection of knives, they also sell watches, pens, and personal protection equipment. Shipping is quick and customer service is exceptional. This is just a great company to work with period."

2013-04-12

"Very good people to deal with. My knife arrived sooner than expected and well packaged. A+ communication. I would definitely recommend The Hollow Grind and will buy from them again for sure."

Share Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com's store rating

Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com is not a merchant member
Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!