• Rating 8.50/10 104 reviews

HolidayLEDs.com is not a merchant member
    HolidayLEDs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • HolidayLEDs.com contact information

• Address: 118 Rosehill Dr. Suite 1 Jackson, MI
    • Contact: customerservice@holidayleds.com
    • Phone: 866-492-4330
    • Customer Support: 866-492-4330
    • Business Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST Mon-Fri. Open to 7pm and Saturdays until noon from November 1 to Decemb

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Rachel is amazing! I call her about 3 times a day to place orders, and she is fast and accurate. The products are also great!!! I would use them for everything if the pricing was just a little bit better and equal to my primary vendor, but they are my go to company when the other company runs out because they always have what I need readily stocked!"

"We ordered 14 sets of LED net lights for our front yard. The lights are fantastic, the shipping was quick and the customer service outstanding. This was our first purchase from Holiday LEDS, but it won't be our last. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!"

"I have always been so pleased with the speed of the shipment and the quality of the lights. I ordered a few strings last year for our fence and this year ordered even more. They look great."

"2 x strings of Christmas lights: $35.98
Shipping: $44.99
Tariff/duty: $21.15
Total: $102.12
Delivery: October 21 - November
You figure out my review.

"I purchased Item # LED-C7-WW-D. I am impressed by the quality and performance of these lamps. The warm white color is close to a standard lamp color. There is no blue color that comes through which I have found in cheaper bulbs. The intensity is slightly less than incandescent lamp. They do perform and look GREAT! I am excited to use them the Christmas."

"HolidayLEDS.com was very easy to work with. We ordered commercial grade lights for a large outdoor project and the quality was great. The even made a personal phone call to check to make sure we had all the materials we needed to make the light strands worked. I appreciated the extra checking in to make sure we weren't stuck without something we needed. "

"The order was fine and the lights so far are bright and working. I have not checked all of them yet. The shipping was high but its a good product. They won't get used until next year so I will have a more precise review at that time."

"Fast shipping, good packaging. Nice to deal with."

"HolidayLEDs.com LED net lights are simply junk. HolidayLEDs.com is quick on the sale, mediocre on customer support and absolutely a failure regarding customer satisfaction. I purchased nearly $500 in LED net lights and nearly half of the sets either did not work at all or were either half or partially inoperative RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX. We spent hours checking and replacing fuses then requested no less than six replacement sets. They sent only four new sets of which two simply did not work at all and a third required more fuse rework. They sent six more new sets (after pre-checking them) and they initially worked. After mere days in the Florida winter climate most of the lights blew fuses, shorted out and even electricuted us. They are an absolute safety hazard and not made for outdoor use. They sent us an RA packaging label and authorized the return of the lights (for which we returned all lights sent to us) only to deny a full refund. Now our credit card company is pursuing them. Do not risk ruining your hoiliday display, your health or your hard earned money on HolidayLEDs.com products; they are worthless and unsafe."

"I spent a lot of time researching and then purchasing the LED Christmas lights. After putting the entire order together I received a phone call from Tim. He noticed 12 strands of colored lights did not match the spacing as all the other sets I had ordered. He also figured out a bulk grouping for each of the colors I ordered to get a couple extra strands at the same price.

Tim did not need to do any extra work on this order yet he did. It was appreciated. I have already recommended this site to some buddies at work.

One last item, the product is outstanding. I am Looking forward to next Christmas.

"These LED lights are great - so pretty and bright! And we'll save $ using LEDs."

"We had a great experience with Holiday LEDs and the lights are beautiful! We could not be happier!"

"I was very satisfied with my order.
It arrived quickly and it was exactly what I was looking for.
I will be sure to order again from this site.

"A fantastic way to modify/update old C9 lighted decorations with replacement LEDs!!! Creating new decorations will be in my future!!!"

"LOVE my new commercial C9's. We put them up on a 60' evergreen in the front yard and people slow way down driving by to see them. One neighbor (3 miles away) said he can see our tree from his farm!"