Stores > HolgaDirect
  • HolgaDirect

HK
      24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
      support@holgadirect.com

Voice your opinion! Review HolgaDirect by clicking a star below.
2017-06-19

i have not received anything for my money.

"fraud site. do not make any business with them."

2015-12-30

"I never received the film I paid for. "

2015-04-06

"Wonderful store with a great selection of awesome gadgets and photography gear at the most competitive prices."

2014-08-06

"I have receive my Holga Filter Effect Wheel 35mm Camera - 135T - Yellow & a roll of Fuji Natura 1600 35mm film. I am pleased with the condition of the camera. Thanks HolgaDirect! "

2014-03-31

"My experience is horrible. I puchased a polaroid SX-70 for $390. It doesn't work and I contacted Holga within 24 hrs of recieving it. Since them I've sent multiple emails describing the issues with this product, as well as images. No response in almost a week from HOLGA!! DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT. It's junk and Holga will just stop responding to your inquiry. "

2014-02-07

"Bought 9 rolls of negative: 3 x Ferrania Solaris 100, 3 x AGFA Vista Plus 100, and 3 x AGFA Vista Plus 400. The Ferrania were expired by 3 months and the AGFA 100 were expired by 6 months. However, there was no mention on the website that they were expired. I doubt that there will be any difference in the exposure; after all, it's not like they have been expired for years, but I wish Holga would have mentioned it. In any case, I will keep the film, because I can't get these were I live, the price was good, and it might be interesting to experiment with expired film (I know a lot of enthusiasts seek expired on purpose). I would still recommend Holga, but just be aware that you may receive expired film."

2013-10-31

"Excellent service by a dedicated team."

2013-10-04

"Very good service !
Thanks

2013-08-24

"Great service. Answered enquiries promptly and with useful information. The postage was fast and packed well. Wouldn't hesitate to buy with them again and recommend them."

2013-07-29

"With the exception for the pinhole lense which give a soft picture, the rest of the product I test were excellent"

2013-07-18

"Delivered after some time. I am happy so far. It was a gift, so the product rating is still to be determined."

2013-07-17

"Fast, efficient processing of order, excellent navigation of website. Product selection was superb, kit packages and pricing were exceptional, and very reasonable shipping charges. "

2013-07-12

"Unique cameras, great prices, excellent customer service."

2013-06-21

"I haven't had a chance to use the lenses I bought, but they look to be in fantastic shape, and delivery didn't take as long as expected. I'll definitely shop here again next time I'm looking for Holga accessories!"

2013-06-19

"I have recently made a purchase with Holgadirect and the customer service was excellent.Online chatting with the customer support allows me to clarify my doubts immediately. :)Can't wait to use my Holga kitchen sink kit lens!"

Share HolgaDirect's store rating

HolgaDirect is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HolgaDirect is not a merchant member
HolgaDirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!