"I tried to order a storage bag for a Christmas Wreath, I ordered it on July 11, 2013. It didn't come and didn't come so I called the company on July 30, 2013 to inquire. The lady said something was wrong the IP, and that I would receive it in the next 48 hours. I didn't receive it so I called them back today, August 7th and was told they hadn't shipped it and it was on back order. I cancelled my order which they didn't seem to care whatsoever. They seemed very shady, I will not order from them again."

"The service from this seller is horrible!
I placed order on 3/17, and the shipment was damaged during transition and was returned back to seller. I have sent inquiry emails asking for update and one of the customer representatives (Yitty) said a reship will be arranged on 4/8. However, till now (4/16) I still haven't received any update about my reship. If the first damaged delivery isn't something the seller can control, but the thereafter treatment to an already upset customer is no where near acceptable level!

modified review This review was modified by lucrabbit on April 16 2013 11:37:15 PM

"I ordered the bumps-be-gone extra long 21" hangers and they sent the 18" ones instead. When I contacted them they said they would get back to me regarding shipping out the correct ones and whether I need to ship back the original. It has now been over a month with no contact. I am, of course, annoyed and disappointed."

"In all honesty the Customer Experience was pretty horrible....and I'm still not done dealing with the order as it's come in multiple parts do to constant 'backordering' issues. The CS rep, Devorah was very nice about it however there really was nothing done to 'make it right' despite the obvious problems. I would have appreciated escalation to a supervisor or at the VERY least a refund of my shipping charges considering that the shipping/handling was so discombobulated.

Summary of what happened: I ordered 20 containers of Large size and 10 of smaller size. The larger size was back ordered and shipped to me in 3 separate shipments over a 3-4 week period (the last of which I am still waiting for!). The 10 smaller ones were shipped, but one was completely shattered and there were 4 damaged lids.

So needless to say it wasn't a great customer experience and I would most likely not recommend to a friend.

"Items was as advertised. Very satisfied with shipping as well."

"Thought shipping was a little slow, otherwise I was satisfied.

"The ordering process was fine, however I was never told my item was not in stock nor was I told how long it would be well 3 months later I still have not received my item nor have I received any emails or calls about my order. I recently called and canceled my order as you people still did not know when or if I would ever receive it however you did charge my card right away and hence had to give me a refund.

Terrible service I will never use your site again I think you are a total scam

"These drawer organizers for spice jars were exactly as described and shipped really fast! Pleased with this transaction and I would recommend Holdnstorage to others."

"when xmas storage units were received two tabs were broken and laying loose in the bottom of the box. called company on jan 10, 2013 and after being on hold for 14 minuites i finnally spoke with yetti. she said i could return them or they would give me a creidt of $7.00. decided to use the sections with the broken tabs as the bottom sections and said i would take the credit which i have never received. Poor customer service and dissatisfied i received a broken container."

"I had a great experience with Holdnstorage.com. My girlfriend was looking for a couple faux leather pillows and the ones I found here were just perfect. I got them for her birthday present and she was delighted. So much so, that now she wants me to look for a couple more for her downstairs TV area. The price was great and you made two gals happy. Thanks, Sue"

"Very well except shipping charges are high. I orginally wanted to order a flip flop storage rack but shipping was as much as the holder. I like my spice clips though. Not real speedy delivery but okay. "

"I was very pleased with this store for their ultra speedy service. I placed my order on a Monday with the hope that I would get an email that it would ship in a couple of days. When I hadn't received a shipping notification by Wednesday, I sent their customer service an email asking where it was shipping from because I was hoping for delivery by Friday as it was a gift. Not only did I receive a prompt reply to my email, but they shipped the product to me that day and I received it the next day. I sent a response thanking them and received a very nice reply back from their customer service. Great company to do business with, and will again!"

"The product was good and looking really good after installation."

"Mdse was exactly as ordered. Fast delivery - Would order from this site again!"

"I was very pleased with the response time in shipping my product. I purchased two spice racks and they fit perfectly in my cabinet."

Holdnstorage.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Holdnstorage.com is a merchant member
Holdnstorage.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.