Hockeygiant.com Reviews - hockeygiant.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.00/10 2 reviews

Hockeygiant.com is not a merchant member
Hockeygiant.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I'm writing a REAL review. I had a bad experience years ago with Hockeygiant.com I can't really remember what it was but I essentially wrote them off. It may have been over shipping/stock issues, but I can't be sure.

Anyhow I decided to give them another try this past week because they had an item I was looking for while others did not. I placed my order 5 days ago. I immediately got a notification telling me my order was processed and I would get a shipment confirmation & tracking number within the next 48 hours. Here we are at day 5... no tracking number, no further communication. You bet they charged my card already though!

Lousy service. You either have a product or you don't. If you do, charge me and ship the damn thing. If you don't, tell me before I place the order - it's 2012 for god's sake... almost every merchant has a system capable of updating their website with their stock as it's sold. What's your problem??

"After deciding to take up hockey again after a 10 year break, I found myself needing all new hockey equipment. After searching around online, I came across Hockeygiant.com. I browsed their site and found they had tons of great stuff, at very competitive prices. I called to ask some sizing questions over the phone and found the guy on the other end very helpful. We ended up placing the order on Monday and It arrived to me that Friday! Great customer service and speedy shipment. This was my first order from HockeyGiant.com and I'll definitely be ordering from them again."