• Address: 123 Merchants Park Dr

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I have placed several online orders with Hobbylinc and have always received the best possible service. The items that I purchased were always priced right and of the best quality. I've never received damaged or broken products. I will continue to buy from Hobbylinc in the future. "

modified review This review was modified by T-N-TO on October 20 2014 09:06:08 AM

"Very impressed with the service I received from Hobbylinc. My order arrived in a timely manner correct as ordered. I received it the next day after it was shipped."

modified review This review was modified by modelnut on June 12 2014 02:03:46 PM

"As an avid modeler I have ordered hundreds of kits over the past 12 years from all of your major hobby sites. I have found that Hobbylinc has been the most efficient in many ways, there shipping is faster, there prices are better, there selection is the best. There web site is easy to maneuver and customer service is quick to respond. I highly recommend them above the other web sites."

modified review This review was modified by yatyas4 on May 12 2014 06:56:57 AM

"Placed an order on a Wednesday 4/30 and looked and the order wasn't supposed to ship until Monday 5/5. Sent them an inquiry email. It follows with their response:

As listed online all orders take two to three business days to ship from
our warehouse. Our goal is to provide the largest selection of items at
the lowest prices possible, rather than be the fastest shipper of
items. Most all of our orders are delivered within a week of order
placement. Ill go ahead and cancel your order.
Thank you for your interest in Hobbylinc.com.
Hobbylinc.com

ITEM: NRY10923

I ordered this on 4/30 and noticed that it isn't supposed to ship out until 5/5. Why is that? If that's the case I can cancel this order and get one on eBay that will get here before this one even ships.

They did in fact cancel my order, which worked out for me. I found the same item cheaper at 3000toys.com and received it on Monday 5/5 the day the other was supposed to ship.

"I searched all over the web for hobby building supplies and tools and Hobbylinc had the most complete selection by far with a significantly lower price point. I live in Canada but found their shipping rates using USPS to be surprising low and also included easy tracking with a simple click of the mouse. My order included 30 items which were received as a complete order within two weeks from time of purchase. You cannot go wrong ordering from Hobblinc, I will definitely do business with them again. "

modified review This review was modified by jsfpilot on April 24 2014 04:05:18 PM

"HOBBYLINC.COM WAS VERY GOOD WITH SENDING OUT MY ORDER EVERYTHING WAS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION AND I WILL ORDER MORE FROM HOBBYLINC.COM AGAIN VERY HAPPY
DAVID FLETCHER CATONSVILLE MD

modified review This review was modified by WMZQ on February 14 2014 05:40:02 AM

"Excellent selection and prices and extremely fast shipping.

Perfect for school or youth groups who want to buy large amounts and save lots of money. Perfect for TARC teams. And also perfect for individuals who simply use lots of model rocket products.

"Great products, great prices, and great service. Nuff said :)
Keith LaHue

modified review This review was modified by KeithAlan on December 19 2013 06:11:05 AM

"I have ordered twice from Hobbylinc not only am I happy with this company but I have been very satisfied with the products that I have purchased from them. I have encouraged others to order from this company as well."

modified review This review was modified by tshipman81 on December 05 2013 11:33:34 AM

"HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!

Customers should be aware that, even if the product is not as described, they will :
- Have to get permission to return the item,
- Lose the shipping cost to send the item,
- Pay for the return shipping,
- Be charged 20% a restocking fee.

This is not the way to treat customers, especially for a mistake that the company made. I ordered 3/32" rods. The rods ended up being over 10% smaller in actual size.

The customer service is rude and incompetent.

I filed a BBB complaint and made a block from my CC company.

"I want to review Hobbylinc.com,, I just want to say Hobbylinc has one of the most helpful web sight for ordering hobby items that I know of, when im looking for a specific item i just log it in to the sight and click the surch botton and it brings it right up, i really belive there isnt any thing i can't get, once i make a confermed order it is sent right out with in 2-3 days, and i have made 6 orders over the last few months and it has alway arrived at my house on time. if i ordered something and its on back order they send me a e-mail to let me know it is available and send the items right out after i let them know i still want the item."

modified review This review was modified by shanefromspokane on August 07 2013 06:44:10 PM

SEM

"Great service and fast shipping. All my orders have been shipped out the day after ordering and arrive within 3 days. Everything is well packed and has arrived in good shape. Lowest prices for model rockets on the web."

"I have been a customer of Hobbylinc for quite a few years. I have always been satisfied with their service and you really can't beat the prices. I live in Texas about forty minutes from that other big hobby shop.This is not to say that I dont trade with them as well. Their service is quite fast usually almost overnight. I do order from them on the few items that Hobbylinc is either out of stock or not availabel. Hobbylinc for bsing in Georgia has by far the best shipping dept I have ever dealt with. The prices are more than competative they are downright OUTSTANDING!!! I will continue to use them. Although the idea of having to pay state sales tax if current legislation passes would make me think twice, I still would continue to stick with Hobbylinc. "

modified review This review was modified by maxhack54 on May 18 2013 01:17:44 AM

"Great products and service along with an excellent selection of products!!! I use Hobbylinc for models, HO slot car and train supplies and products, paint, and miscellaneous products for detailing. I'm retired and doing this with 2 of my Grandkids and having a blast!!!!

Excellent company to do business with!!!

modified review This review was modified by DaveS62 on May 15 2013 05:01:29 PM

"I ordered a Walthers Cornerstone Pizza Palace, a Reading RR Diesel Engine & Seven Freight Cars from Hobbylinc. The prices are great & so is the service. The freight cars were two Reading RR Box Cars, one plastic & the other one is metal, which is outstanding. I also received a Dupont Chemical tank car, two Pennsylvania RR Box Cars, & a Portland Cement Hopper Car. They were suppose to arrive after May 8th & they arrived on Saturday, May 3, 2013. The package & the HO Train Items were not damage. The prices of the items are very good, since I do comparison shopping. The service is excellent & the shipping was free, since I purchased a large amount of product. I would recommend Hobbylinc to anyone who is a fan of building models, train platforms & other items that Hobbylinc has to offer for sale to the public. Sincerely, 65 plus."

Hobbylinc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hobbylinc is not a merchant member
Hobbylinc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!