• Hobbylinc

Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

California
2015-07-25

"Ordered 10 bottle of Tamiya acrylic paint (23ml) on 14 July 2015. Items shipped 16 July 2014 and arrived 24 July 2015. Bottles well packed in sturdy box and arrived in excellent condition. With shipping, price works out to be approximately retail. Searched various sites and could not do much better. (I like Amazon but not the place for Tamiya paint.) Hobbylinc sent e-mail when order placed asking me to inform them when order arrived. Seems they are interested in customer satisfaction? Overall the experience went well and I will probably order from them again. Hobbylinc did not ask me to write this review. RDRoberts"

2015-07-17

"First time ordering anything here and am very pleased with no complaints what so ever, I will definitely be ordering in the future. "

2015-07-11

"Had a GREAT experience with Hobblylinc.com. Signing up and ordering was easy. Searching for the item I wanted was simple! The site is extremely easy to navigate. My order was shipped and received with no hassles. The package was packed very well and was received on time. I will again order from Hobbylinc.com"

This review was modified by tigerfan1339 on July 11 2015 12:35:51 AM

2015-07-08

"Order Arrived In Good Time and Complete as Ordered !!

All Was in Good Shape !! Thanks !!"

This review was modified by Bearheart on July 08 2015 09:19:45 AM

2015-06-27

"I have come to really appreciate it when a company gets GOOD service right. Hobby Linc has, on several occasions, proved to be more then able to consistently offer great products and even better great customer service. They make conducting business with them both hassle and worry free."

This review was modified by Jegisx on June 27 2015 07:33:24 PM

2015-06-17

"I will never order from Hobbylinc again until they either abandon FedEx "Smart"post or at least give customers an up-front option to OPT OUT of that insane "service." While most online merchants deliver within two to seven business days, I've been awaiting my most recent Hobbylinc order for nearly two weeks, and it is now languishing at our local post office, and I'm being told to "be patient" for another couple of days. It's bad enough that Hobbylinc took four days to "process" this order before shipping, but using SmartPost just adds further insult to injury."

2015-05-15

"Super fast shipping very reasonable prices and great communication. Will definitely shop here again."

This review was modified by pumpkin2002a on May 15 2015 01:16:04 AM

2015-03-27

"Reliable and cost effective. I order from Hobbylinc since several years now, and so far they did not disappoint me."

2015-02-06

"Horrible service. Takes them 2 to 3 days just to process an order before they even ship it. Twice now their web site shows the item as in stock. After I placed my most recent order. I receive an email indicating one of the items was out stock and would no longer be available. Yet, I was charged for the item. Because no phone number was available on their web site, I sent an email to make sure my charge card would be credited. Ten hours later, no response!! "

This review was modified by rrhobby on February 06 2015 03:54:18 PM

2015-01-15

"Purchased large quantity of goods, paid for 2-day shipping. Shipment divided into three packages. One package shipped USPS expedited, Two packages shipped 7-day Fedex Smartpost. I asked the merchant why they'd elected to ship via slow method and received no response from them. The business ripped me off for the shipping charges and delivered poor service"

This review was modified by stiles-t on January 15 2015 08:58:35 AM

2014-06-12

"Very impressed with the service I received from Hobbylinc. My order arrived in a timely manner correct as ordered. I received it the next day after it was shipped."

This review was modified by modelnut on June 12 2014 02:03:46 PM

2014-05-12

"As an avid modeler I have ordered hundreds of kits over the past 12 years from all of your major hobby sites. I have found that Hobbylinc has been the most efficient in many ways, there shipping is faster, there prices are better, there selection is the best. There web site is easy to maneuver and customer service is quick to respond. I highly recommend them above the other web sites."

This review was modified by yatyas4 on May 12 2014 06:56:57 AM

2014-05-07

"Placed an order on a Wednesday 4/30 and looked and the order wasn't supposed to ship until Monday 5/5. Sent them an inquiry email. It follows with their response:

As listed online all orders take two to three business days to ship from
our warehouse. Our goal is to provide the largest selection of items at
the lowest prices possible, rather than be the fastest shipper of
items. Most all of our orders are delivered within a week of order
placement. Ill go ahead and cancel your order.
Thank you for your interest in Hobbylinc.com.
Hobbylinc.com

ITEM: NRY10923

I ordered this on 4/30 and noticed that it isn't supposed to ship out until 5/5. Why is that? If that's the case I can cancel this order and get one on eBay that will get here before this one even ships.

They did in fact cancel my order, which worked out for me. I found the same item cheaper at 3000toys.com and received it on Monday 5/5 the day the other was supposed to ship."

2014-04-24

"I searched all over the web for hobby building supplies and tools and Hobbylinc had the most complete selection by far with a significantly lower price point. I live in Canada but found their shipping rates using USPS to be surprising low and also included easy tracking with a simple click of the mouse. My order included 30 items which were received as a complete order within two weeks from time of purchase. You cannot go wrong ordering from Hobblinc, I will definitely do business with them again. "

This review was modified by jsfpilot on April 24 2014 04:05:18 PM

2014-02-14

"HOBBYLINC.COM WAS VERY GOOD WITH SENDING OUT MY ORDER EVERYTHING WAS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION AND I WILL ORDER MORE FROM HOBBYLINC.COM AGAIN VERY HAPPY
DAVID FLETCHER CATONSVILLE MD"

This review was modified by WMZQ on February 14 2014 05:40:02 AM

Share Hobbylinc's store rating

Hobbylinc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hobbylinc is not a merchant member
Hobbylinc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!