Stores > Hobbylinc

Product & services pricing Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

"I've ordered from Hobbylinc several times and have always been satisfied with their service. They fill my orders promptly and always arrive in excellent condition. I'd recommend them to anyone. "

"Ordering for the very first time all the way from Mumbai, India i was apprehensive i must admit. Most of my international shopping goes only as far as Ebay and Amazon so it was a leap of faith and im glad i did. My very first order placed with Hobbylinc.com on the 9/26/2015, received it 10/27/2015, a month staring at USPS tracking screen " In transit to destination" i was at my wits end. Apart from the slow pace i am a very satisfied customer. The model kit was packed really well and considering it came thru regular post it had not a bump or a scratch. Will definitely shop at Hobbylinc.com. "

"Worst customer service I have encountered with any company. I sent them an email and asked them why it takes so long for them to ship. Their reply was "As we have clearly listed on every item on our entire site, most products take 1-4 business days to ship. This is how our warehouse is set up. This is part of how we keep our prices low and vast selection of products available. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are not Amazon, we are Hobbylinc.com. If Amazon is more satisfying, we encourage all consumers to shop where they are happy, even if that is not with us.
We do our best to keep the prices low, but with this, our departure times tend to be a day or 2 behind some other vendors. Thank you and we appreciate your business."
Screw that! Who needs customer service that responds in that manner. It was my first and last order with them. When My package arrives, I will refuse delivery on it. There is no way I will support a business that treats customers in this manner.

"Have ordered HO supplies repeatedly over the past year. Every time my order has been processed, handled, and delivered within a few days. I could not be happier with the selection, service, and response of Hobbylinc."

"I have done multiple orders with hobbylinc. I have always received my orders either on time or earlier in perfect condition. Hobbylinc has become my "go to" online hobby store. I will alway use them first."

This review was modified by bdanie6 on August 21 2015 11:00:59 AM

"Asked Hobbylinc to cancel the order, but they ignored this appeal and shipped the order the same day.
Worse seller ever.

This review was modified by NobbyNobbs on August 14 2015 12:11:16 PM

"I always order models from them and, they were always shipped in a timely manner and when I got them they were all in excellent condition. And I also ordered paint and glue from them and I will not go anywhere else. "

This review was modified by JohnSpeers on August 12 2015 12:07:17 PM

"This is my second review of Hobbylinc. Last month (July 2015) I submitted a review after my initial dealings with them. A pattern seems to be appearing. Initial order is placed and it takes three to four days for the items to be "pulled". Order is then mailed (in my case, USPS) and delivery occurs approximately seven to eight days later. I live on the west coast so that does not seem too bad. Ordered items are well packaged in a sturdy box with no damage to contents. Prices are competitive when shipping is factored in. My experience with Hobbylinc. is satisfactory to me as I am willing to wait or, looked at another way, the items I order are not "emergency" needed right now sort of things. I have placed a total of five orders thus far and will very likely do so again in the future. They send a confirmation of order e-mail and an order shipped e-mail which is nice. Hobbylinc. requested that I let others know of my experience with them but did not specify which reporting site to use. Thank you. RD Roberts"

This review was modified by RDRoberts on August 19 2015 06:52:41 AM

"First time ordering anything here and am very pleased with no complaints what so ever, I will definitely be ordering in the future. "

"Had a GREAT experience with Hobblylinc.com. Signing up and ordering was easy. Searching for the item I wanted was simple! The site is extremely easy to navigate. My order was shipped and received with no hassles. The package was packed very well and was received on time. I will again order from Hobbylinc.com"

This review was modified by tigerfan1339 on July 11 2015 12:35:51 AM

"Order Arrived In Good Time and Complete as Ordered !!

All Was in Good Shape !! Thanks !!

This review was modified by Bearheart on July 08 2015 09:19:45 AM

"I have come to really appreciate it when a company gets GOOD service right. Hobby Linc has, on several occasions, proved to be more then able to consistently offer great products and even better great customer service. They make conducting business with them both hassle and worry free."

This review was modified by Jegisx on June 27 2015 07:33:24 PM

"I will never order from Hobbylinc again until they either abandon FedEx "Smart"post or at least give customers an up-front option to OPT OUT of that insane "service." While most online merchants deliver within two to seven business days, I've been awaiting my most recent Hobbylinc order for nearly two weeks, and it is now languishing at our local post office, and I'm being told to "be patient" for another couple of days. It's bad enough that Hobbylinc took four days to "process" this order before shipping, but using SmartPost just adds further insult to injury."

"Super fast shipping very reasonable prices and great communication. Will definitely shop here again."

This review was modified by pumpkin2002a on May 15 2015 01:16:04 AM

"Reliable and cost effective. I order from Hobbylinc since several years now, and so far they did not disappoint me."

Share Hobbylinc's store rating

Hobbylinc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hobbylinc is not a merchant member
Hobbylinc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!