Stores > Hobby People
  • Hobby People

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hobby People by clicking a star below.
2017-01-14

Lousy customer care!

"I had ordered items on jan.9,2017 and the order was closed and was refunded my money on jan.11,2017 reordered the same items #200084488 and nothing I've asked customer care numerous times why the order on the 9th was closed no response again I reorder the same items on the 11th and no response if they are going to allow this purchase they lack in caring for the customers request of why if they don't respond soon screw them I'll take my business to a better place that respect their customers! as Hobby People lack in? terrible actions for a business to treat customers like this! Will be cancelling my account with them if they don't give me an explanation of why they closed my order on the 9th and now no response on me reordering the same items on the 11th?. Dam fools acting this way shame on their lack of proffessionism towards good customers who payed well for their item prior not now will be taking my business somewhere else better shops with beer actions of positive towards customer "

This review was modified by estelleharry on January 14 2017 02:15:01 AM

2016-07-12

Horrible

"I purchased a lipo less than a month ago and took really good care of it and it lost a cell so I called them and I they were rude to me on the phone and were no help at all "

This review was modified by Steelhoyt on July 12 2016 01:27:34 PM

2010-04-01

"Buy somewhere else. These guys are the pits! Sent an email before I made the order to confirm the order wouldn't be charged/shipped until everything was in stock. Big waste of time.
Made order on the 3/26th, Two items, one in stock the other not in stock. I checked a small box that says -hold order until all items are in stock. (Right!) The first item is worthless with out the second. 4/1 the item in stock arrives at my door. A $10 item with another $10 shipping fee charged to my credit card. The item I must have to use this one is still on back order and has been pushed back another week on the estimated arrival.
I have been charged shipping for the second item. Yes, even though they haven't shipped it, nor expecting to ship it in the next week at best!

I called their so called customer service. After explaining the problem I got no response.
Nothing. After trying to explain a few more times I asked if I was just screwed, he agreed that I was screwed.
I was charged and the one item shipped to force me to not cancel the back ordered item. Remember, I have paid the shipping. I return the one item I have or keep it and I'm stuck with the $10 shipping for both items even if only the one was shipped. That item was shipped first class mail for, I'd guess $1 or less. That's their version of customer service.

Once they had my money they DID NOT give a crap about what they did or if I liked it or not!!! Nor if it had anything to do with what I asked for!

Do yourself a favor, shop elsewhere. Pay an extra $2.
Regardless of anything else NEVER order anything on BACK ORDER!

The absolute worst customer service I have ever spoken to. Oh, they'll talk to you. They are happy to tell you you're screwed.

I'd bet these guys sell used cars on the side! Under handed, back stabbing, sales tactics!

2008-04-15

"These guys did great. We ordered the boat on the 31 of may and reseived it on the 4th of april. no complaints and no damage to the product. The only thing missing was a tool needed to ajust the trim on the baot but thats not these guys problem thats a traxxas thing i have come to live with."

Share Hobby People's store rating

Hobby People is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hobby People is not a merchant member
Hobby People does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!