"Buy somewhere else. These guys are the pits! Sent an email before I made the order to confirm the order wouldn't be charged/shipped until everything was in stock. Big waste of time.
Made order on the 3/26th, Two items, one in stock the other not in stock. I checked a small box that says -hold order until all items are in stock. (Right!) The first item is worthless with out the second. 4/1 the item in stock arrives at my door. A $10 item with another $10 shipping fee charged to my credit card. The item I must have to use this one is still on back order and has been pushed back another week on the estimated arrival.
I have been charged shipping for the second item. Yes, even though they haven't shipped it, nor expecting to ship it in the next week at best!

I called their so called customer service. After explaining the problem I got no response.
Nothing. After trying to explain a few more times I asked if I was just screwed, he agreed that I was screwed.
I was charged and the one item shipped to force me to not cancel the back ordered item. Remember, I have paid the shipping. I return the one item I have or keep it and I'm stuck with the $10 shipping for both items even if only the one was shipped. That item was shipped first class mail for, I'd guess $1 or less. That's their version of customer service.

Once they had my money they DID NOT give a crap about what they did or if I liked it or not!!! Nor if it had anything to do with what I asked for!

Do yourself a favor, shop elsewhere. Pay an extra $2.
Regardless of anything else NEVER order anything on BACK ORDER!

The absolute worst customer service I have ever spoken to. Oh, they'll talk to you. They are happy to tell you you're screwed.

I'd bet these guys sell used cars on the side! Under handed, back stabbing, sales tactics!

"These guys did great. We ordered the boat on the 31 of may and reseived it on the 4th of april. no complaints and no damage to the product. The only thing missing was a tool needed to ajust the trim on the baot but thats not these guys problem thats a traxxas thing i have come to live with."

Hobby People is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hobby People is not a merchant member
Hobby People does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!