• Rating 3.61/10 9 reviews

Hobby-Lobby is not a merchant member
    Hobby-Lobby does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Hobby-Lobby contact information

"I ordered a Traxxas Slash in the early morning hours of July 4th, that showed in stock. I got an e-mail confirming order. I kept checking on order and it showed in process. I sent an email inquiring the next Tuesday. No response. Finally, I called as website showed product out of stock. I was told their email was down but I should have received an email showing product was out of stock. Person was very nice on phone and promised to look into it for me. He did and a short while later called me back. They found product and would expedite shipping if possible. Another person on phone said he would possibly upgrade charger as it was out of the box (for some reason). I received item via FedEx on Friday, 8 days after I ordered it. Charger box was open but standard charger was in there. On Monday, I got a chance to look at kit and was horrified to see LiPo battery box had been resealed several times and battery's warning label removed. I called and was "2nd" in line. After a couple of minutes, it sent me to voicemail. 24 hours later I was told they would send me a new battery in exchange. Well, I had already notified Traxxas of HL selling open items and they offered to do that (didn't take them up on it as I didn't feel it was their responsibility). I'll wait and see what HL does. Read other reviews, their communication and shipping are pathetic. And Hobby Lobby Intl is NOT affiliated with the craft HL. Oh, and they changed my order number for some reason and did not send it until 7/11, not the next business day after I spoke with them."

modified review This review was modified by MarkSinWa on July 17 2013 11:05:42 AM

"I ordered Pro Art Black India Ink online and received it in 3 days! It was in Perfect condition, I used a 40 percent off coupon and 17 cents shipping during a Saint Patrick's Day Promotion! I will definitely order from Hobby-Lobby again! "

"I live in Nashville and am extremely happy to realize that one of the best rc hobby shops in the nation is right down the street from my work.

The staff is great and the store is very cool. I had a problem with a battery and although I didn't want a return, the staff was very willing to help and repeatedly offered to refund and product. I've bought several products there and have been very happy with each experience. Its also a great place to just walk around and check out the displays.

"They are not good with shipping its been a month and no where abouts on my batt they are horrible on the other hand my 450 park motor works great and was hear in 2 weeks that was good but if you got the money and want your items in about 3 days standard shipping Hobby Zone is the best no hassle with them trust me hobby king sucks"

modified review This review was modified by 1155013 on May 27 2012 01:55:49 PM

"I ordered an RC car for my son's birthday. Its been 1 week and still hasn't shipped! Horrible turnaroun time!"

"do not buy from these people ever "

Rating 4/102/5

"Placed a $100+ order a month ago and nothing showed up. Paid extra for air mail and this usually means a max of 2 weeks for delivery. After a month and 3 days a small box with no protective packing showed up, with a postmark from SWEDEN (I'm not kidding). I live in Canada, Hobby-Lobby is in TN (700 miles to the border), so why did my parcel take a month and travel half way around the earth??? Not happy."

modified review This review was modified by OldSchoolX on January 29 2009 06:49:54 PM

"HL does not adhere to their own policies and ignores customer requests. I ordered a small, cheap item, it should have been shipped via the 4x4x4 shipping special. Instead they shipped in a large box and charged my $9 for shipping. No response at all to emails asking why I was overcharged. Stay away."

"I have ordered from them number of times in the last 2 months. First, after issues with other resellers, hobby-lobby actually adviced me on a good r/c heli to buy to learn on - this was pre-sales help, very valuable.
They haped me to place the order properly, as in order the correct additional items (extra battery and such).
The main order and numerous replacement parts I have ordered from them have been always on time, and I always got good support when calling or emailing for help (in how to install parts that I damaged while crashing).
Good experience, good support, prices, relatively good, but guess what.. Sometimes you pay for honesty and good product. That's worth it after some of my previous experiences.