• HobbyPartz.com
    • Business Hours: 12pm - 7pm Monday to Friday
    • Fax: 626-968-9830

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2015-04-11

"After checking Ebay for a 1/10th brushless motor/ESC combo, I found that HobbyPatrz had a better price than most listed there so I decided to order from them. Unfortunately, when I was researching, I had several tabs open and accidently ordered the wrong combo. I also didn't realize this until the next day. I then quickly opened a ticket to my order and explained my situation and within hours I received a reply they they corrected my order and even went as far as to refund me the apparent $0.45 difference in the 2. Five days later, it arrived at my house and my son loves it! Just based on this experience alone, I highly recommend HobbyPartz.com."

This review was modified by nimcdow on April 11 2015 09:42:21 PM

2015-02-19

"I really don't understand all the negative reviews about Hobbypartz, although I am sure some people have had bad experiences... it just seems like all the nay-sayers came on here to lower the rating. I ordered a motor, esc, prop, servos, wiring, and radio from them, all arrived in good condition, although i have yet to test the electronics, all of it was there, and none of it was physically damaged. They shipped within 24 hrs, and the package arrived on the date it was supposed to. I have no complaints. After reading the ratings on here, I almost cancelled my order, but everything was great! "

This review was modified by mrmitten on February 19 2015 04:48:42 PM

2015-01-03

"It seems that this "company" is just a warehouse transiting goodies from overseas. They do not ship in time, do not read emails and the only phone number is "no longer in service"... No management, customer support etc. Read their return policy as well before ordering anything. Bottom line: just pay a couple of bucks more and order from a reputable company with a high ResellerRating!"

This review was modified by Michael107 on January 03 2015 10:36:32 AM

2014-11-06

"Horrible store to return your package, there is 60 days since my products was shipped and I didn't receive until today. They takes days to reply your email and only return your money or your products if they find the package lost by USPS.

It's a store with good price and is located in US, but their return police is horrible."

2014-10-16

"Apparently HobbyPartz management is a bunch of A-Holes. I have no idea what their problem is, as I've ordered from them in the past, but all of a sudden 4 weeks ago I ordered a new 2.4GHz RC Car transmitter / receiver combo, an RC plane Gyro system and an extra receiver, paid in full by a major Credit Card (approved) and the assholes never shipped it!! When I went to their site my account was marked closed and a notice that the "Management has decided to refuse any order I place"! No reason stated at all!! No email sent to me, but they ALSO never sent a refusal notice to the Credit Card company!! I had to file a Fraudulent Charge Claim at the Credit Card company to stop payment! HobbyPartz and their parent company Nitro RC/ NitroPlanes, etc etc etc are a bunch of Assholes. DON'T ever order anything from these gooks."

2014-06-21

"These guys are extremely dodgy. I paid with paypal, then HobbyPartz requested I send them by credit card in a doc file for some strange reason. When I refused, they cancelled my order and have not refunded me.
Their customer support people also suck big time and were of no help at all.

STAY AWAY"

2014-04-15

"I ordered a FlySky 6CH transmitter and received the package with no issues. the Packaging was a bit too simple ( a box matching the same size as the trasmitter box, so it was a snug fit.) So any damage that could have damaged the outer box would have easily damaged the inner product box.)

All in all though, I got what I ordered and it works like a charm."

This review was modified by kevinjt4 on April 15 2014 01:46:22 PM

2014-04-14

"ordered an electronic speed control - they shipped to the wrong address and would do nothing to correct the error. Their "support" system sends endless useless emails. They are extremely difficult to reach. They are located at 321 Vineland Ave, City of Industry, CA 91746.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from them."

This review was modified by kunstena on April 14 2014 11:24:23 AM

2014-04-11

"this place sucks!! Placed an order for lipo battery and charger $90 they took my money then a day later the tell me the items on my order are 3 to 6 weeks away from being back in stock then why would they take my money if they didnt have in stock doesnt make any sense then when i ask them for refund they said sorry we took to many orders and couldn't fill them then i went back on the site to see if they had made the item out of stock and they didn't. This company really sucks they just want to take peoples money and tell you to wait to get what you paid for my advice go shop at local hobby store or eBay best place"

This review was modified by andrewva84 on April 11 2014 10:05:50 AM

2013-11-11

"Rip off merchants. I purchased an ESC and motor combo. The ESC was dead on arrival. It was a Saturday and I was desperate to get my bird in the air so I went to the local hobby shop and bought a replacement ESC. I fill in the form to send the ESC back to hobbyparts and found they refuse to take back the ESC for replacement. They want the entire order, motor and esc. I already have several flights on the motor and have already threadlocked it in place and installed the pinion.

Read the terms of return. If you need to send something back because it's dead on arrival YOU pay for the return shipping and insurance even though THEY shipped you defective products.

They have poor customer support."

This review was modified by tabbser on November 11 2013 05:16:22 PM

2013-09-21

"Hobbyparts is really terrible to deal with if you have a problem with an item you purchase from them.
You have to fill out a ticket to contact them & the reply in a way in which you can't answer unless you fill out another ticket!
I got a bad mini camera from them & I'm in my third week trying to get an OK to send it back for a refund!
This has got to be the worst on-line buying experience I've ever had! "

2013-08-15

"Thought I would try Gens Ace Batteries so I placed a nice order with Hobby Partz and paid through Pay Pal. Supposed to be the most secure form of payment on the web. They held my order for additional credit information. Said is was a matter of security. In 15 years of shopping on the internet I never had this happen. I called to cancel my order and the customer service rep was pleasant enough but didn't seem to really care if I gave them the business or not. Pay pal has already listed my order as paid. I await the credit with guarded anticipation."

This review was modified by MikePistor on August 15 2013 10:34:35 AM

2013-03-04

"I almost NEVER leave reviews, but I feel Hobbypartz is getting a bad rep from a number of people for little reason. They shipped my item on time and exactly as described, for HALF the price of my local hobby shop. Customer service is slow, but here's the solution...get your order right to begin with ! They've responded to all my tech support emails in a day or two. If you want immediate gratication and instant support, pay more and shop somewhere else. If you can wait a few days to get your stuff and order it correctly, you'll save money for GREAT products through Hobbypartz.com !!!!!"

This review was modified by blueotter on March 04 2013 07:52:41 AM

2012-11-14

"Hobbypartz has absolutely terrible customer service. They do not care about their customers.

I have made multiple purchases from them, and I never had any issues with the parts, so I never had to deal with their customer service until recently.

I purchased an 8.5 Turn XERun motor the same day I put in an order for a new SCT. I received the motor about a week before the truck, and it was a kit, so there was some time putting it together. Once I finally got everything together and ready to run, I was already past the 30 day Hobbypartz warranty.... My first day running the motor, on run #5, one of the factory-solodered motor connections disconnected from the motor, and the motor fried. Upon inspection it was clear that this was a factory defect. I contacted them, and they told me "Unfortunately you are currently out of the warranty period. Our warranty policy is 30 days after receiving the package." Bullshit, it's brand new. Good customer service would understand this.

Do not buy from Hobbypartz, else when you have a problem, you'll be on your own."

This review was modified by sffan15 on November 14 2012 09:40:53 AM

2012-10-21

"Quick shipping. The order was correct and everything works great. No complaints and I'll order from Hobbypartz again."

Share HobbyPartz.com's store rating

HobbyPartz.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HobbyPartz.com is not a merchant member
HobbyPartz.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!