Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.02/10 1,670 reviews

HitchAnything.com is a merchant member
    HitchAnything.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • HitchAnything.com contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.02/10 6.02/10

All 1,670 Customer Reviews

"This company delivered the item to my door via FedEx within 36 hours of my order. The product was as described and I have no issue with the seller at all.

However, the hitch itself was disappointingly less than expected in terms of fitting my vehicle. A 20 minute job took nearly 2 hours and required 2 hydraulic jacks, 2 people and a pair of drift pins to spread the framework and force it into place. The hitch was built 3/8 inch too narrow. Once it was spread it fit fine.

Once installed it is quite adequate, but it was a pain to install. I have mounted many in my time, this is my first, and probably last Curt. I'll go back to Drawtite.

"Item was delivered within 24 hours. That was impressive.
I have an issue with the product and currently in contact with the manufacturer direct. Hope to resolve it soon. Would def order again at hitch anything.com

"Although I received my hitch in record time and there was no problems with it that is not the problem customer service is. I had ordered a hitch online around 630 am on 4/7. Realizing it was the wrong one I called customer service could not get any one till 1030am. She was very helpful she canceled my order said she could cause it did not ship but I was still charged for both. I still have not received credit"

"I ordered my hitch online on saturday and had it in hand on the following tuesday-- how can I not be satisfied. I actually got the email saying it was shipped two days after I got it. I will definately pass their name along to my friends."

"Very pleased. Fast shipping, quality products, and great prices. Thanks"

"Very quick delivery, very nice product. Installed in 1 hour!"

"I am waiting for a credit to be processes for a return they received 3-31-2014. They have my money so they are in no hurry to process the credit."

"Got what I needed, and received it within 4 days, on a Saturday !"

"It was easy and fast and it now on my van. I want to thank you for having a quality hitch at a reasonable price. "

"Received the hitch in two days, everything bolted up perfectly. I had problems with my Saturns frame nuts being corroded and had to use wire bottie brushes to clean the threads. Total instalation took less tLhan a hour and looks great"

"Purchased a hitch for my gooseneck trailer, got charged and never received the hitch, it has been 2 weeks, nobody will answer the phone, I have called over 10 times and e mailed twice. Nobody seems to want to help, I cannot prove anyone works at this place, all automated. Be aware that it could be a scam, I have not figured out how to get my money back yet. No customer service available from all 3 phone numbers I have tried from the website."

"I am very pleased with the hitch that I ordered from HitchAnything. It was an exact fit and a relatively easy install. The trailer light kit connector didn't match up with my vehicle light connector but I was able to clip the connector on the kit and wire directly to my vehicle. It was not HitchingAnything's fault about the connector. I checked several places online for the proper connector and they all called for the same one but it wasn't the one that fit the connector that came on my vehicle from the factory. In the end everything turned out great. I am very pleased with the product and the price. Thanks!"

"Quick shipping, great value!!! "

"The price was fantastic, much better than anyone else. And that includes some of the internet "big BOYS". Very fast shipping. The product was as described. I would definitely buy from again."

"Hi,
I don't know where you ship from but the hitch was here in record time. The price was the bottom line for me but the description and service for top notch. Next time I need a hitch or hitch parts I know where to go.
Thanks again,