• Address: 13555 AUTOMOBILE BLVD STE 240

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.17/10 3.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.17/10 2.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

"Don't throw your money away here!

Here is my experience with HitchAnything...

I purchased a Bulldog 500188 Powered A-Frame jack from your Ebay site back in October 2013 and after 2 weeks I sent a message asking for a tracking number. I was then told that I was backordered and I can wait for it or be refunded. I chose to wait since I was not in a hurry to get it. After a few months, I sent another message asking if it has arrived. You guys asked me for the order number (although it was linked to the ebay message) and I gave the following details:

Order placed on
Thursday, Oct 17, 2013

Bulldog 500188 Motor jack Jack A-frame power 3,500 WC
Item price $185.00
Quantity 1
Item number 271144654149
Shipping serviceFedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery

I was told that they would look into it. After a couple more weeks and several emails, I got no response so I on Feb 11th, 2014 I asked for a refund.

On Feb 11th, I wrote:
"After several emails, I still don't have an update to when this item will ship. It's been on backorder since October 17th and I think I have been patient enough. Please refund. I will buy it elsewhere."

hitchanything responded:
"I do apologize. We will get this taken care of right away for you."

On Feb 22nd, I wrote:
"I haven't received a refund or shipping notification. Please update."

hitchanything responded:
"I have sent this to the office manager and accounting for review. I will be sure to get this looked at on Monday for you when the office re-opens. Thank you!"

On Mar 7th, I wrote:
"Can I get an update please? It's been 2 weeks and still no follow up. Just refund my money or ship the item so this can be done with."

hitchanything responded:
"We will get this taken care of for you today. Thank you!"

On Mar 14th, I wrote:

"Again, I haven't received a refund or shipment notification despite being promised that it would be taken care of... so here is my weekly reminder email."

hitchanything did not respond.

On Apr 13, I wrote:
"still waiting for a refund. if you have it in stock, you can send the jack and this can be done with. I don't understand why you guys would rather leave a customer hanging for months on end."

hitchanything as not responded yet...

I tried calling (long distance) today and was on hold for customer service for 2 hours when your system cut me off....

modified review This review was modified by darrenchan on October 20 2014 04:47:28 PM

"don't do business with this company. I wish I would have read these reviews before I made my order. everything said below is true. they customer service is terrible and they just drag things out until you give up. they are just a middle man and have no inventory. they just order from the factory and have items dropped shipped. they don't act like a real company. Very disappointed in myself for falling victim to this. I learned my lesson. if the price is too good to be true something must be wrong... "

modified review This review was modified by rye1240 on October 15 2014 05:30:23 PM

"I ordered a hitch for a 2005 Mini Cooper in June. Due to unseen circumstances, I had to store the hitch so that I could install it later when I would have time. I left it wrapped in the original bubble wrap to protect it. It is now early October and I was able to schedule some time to install it. The bumper dis-assembly was quick and smooth. I retrieved the hitch from storage and unwrapped it only to discover it is not the hitch I ordered. It was the same general shape in the packing so I didn't think it would have been the wrong one. I notified HitchAnything and received a prompt response that a rep would contact me the very next business day. This hasn't happened and I have tried to contact customer service, left numerous voice mails, e-mails, and Ebay messages. Nobody has responded. I have never had such a miserable transaction in my life! HitchAnything Sucks! If HitchAnything contacts me before the weekend and makes this situation right, I will change this review."

modified review This review was modified by jspolsgrove on October 07 2014 05:20:19 PM

"Another thumbs down for these mopes, order a hitch and wire kit two and a half weeks ago, no shipping information sent, no responses to my emails, no responses to the voice messages I've left, and no responses to PayPal's attempts to get them to resolve the issue, now PayPal is escalating to a disputed/fraudulent purchase. If I'm lucky I'll get my $$ back. These guys are crooks and the business is a fraud, definitely avoid!"

modified review This review was modified by conzfc on October 07 2014 04:43:35 PM

"Buyer beware because these guys are a joke.
No customer service and no product sent.
Ended up having to file a Paypal claim to get my money back.
Spend your money somewhere else.

"I have a Very Bad Experience, I placed and order on August and I haven't received it yet. They charge the same day, Then I received and email letting me know that I have to pay the some shipping cost because I live in PR . I can understand that I reply the email requesting the invoice to pay and I haven't received any other email or call "

"Everything was as advertised."

"I ordered a hitch, ball, and tongue for a Honda accord. The website was very easy to order off of, however, I have had many issues since I placed my order in early August. I needed the Hitch so I could move for college (Michigan to Colorado). I never received the hitch (the most important part) but I received the ball and tongue in the mail. I was partly confused because I checked the tracking number and everything was supposed to be delivered. I was worried someone stole the hitch off my porch. I attempted to call the number on the website but it was disconnected. So from there I emailed hitch anything and someone responded back and I called the number off the bottom of the email that responded back to me. She told me that she needed to get a new tracking number from the warehouse and it would take 48 hours to find out where the hitch is. Okay, well I am supposed to leave in three days for Colorado and I'm supposed to wait 48 hours for a new tracking number? I waited the 48 hours and never received a tracking number. By this time, I had to cancel the trailer I reserved last minute and shove everything I own into a car. I made another call to hitch anything, no one answered, left a message conveying I wanted to cancel the whole order and send the ball and tongue back. By this time, it's going on two weeks, No one called back and it turns out the hitch was never sent out and they canceled the hitch order. I got ahold of another agent at the costumer service number and was given instructions on how to mail the ball and tongue back and was told the warehouse needed to contact them before they could reimburse me for the hitch they never mailed out and the ball and tongue. I shipped the ball and tongue back and it was received at the warehouse on Monday, August 25. I emailed them again a week later from when the package was received only to hear that they are waiting on verification from the warehouse and they would not refund me for the return cost of the package I shipped back. It is currently September 8 and I left a couple more emails and messages only to hear no response from costumer service and I am still waiting on the refund for a hitch that was never mailed out and that ball in tongue that I sent back two weeks ago.

I would NEVER EVER recommend this business to another person. They have very, very poor customer service and seem to be very disorganized and out of communication with the warehouse. This is going on a month and I still have not been refunded.

"Was shipped the wrong item made for a different truck altogether and it took WEEKS to get it resolved. This company does not believe in customer service as a priority. I would never order from them again"

"I am extremely happy with the item. It fit just as it said it would. The instructions could have been a little more clear and more elaborated on(such as it said to remove two bumper bolts, I had to remove six it order to get the hitch on. But other than that, very happy. Excellent unit, fit perfectly. Thanks again."

"No product! No customer service. Had to dispute the charge.
Never again!! BTW the BBB has this company rated a D-

"Hitch arrived on time and was a perfect fit. I was worried at first about buying a hitch online but it worked out great and it was a lot cheaper than buying one from a local auto store."

"3 weeks and 2 shipments later i still have not the complete order
dont waste your time whit people who dont know the items they sale
they dont have stock and dont know if the manofacturer have it they still offer to deliver in two days the item they told me will be avaiable until mid Aug

"I ordered a trailer hitch and a light package. The light package arrived within two days great service. I waited three more days and hear nothing about hitch. I contacted customer service and they stated I would receive an e-mail when the unit was shipped. The unit arrived two days later with no notice. Disappointed in company. "

"Customer service is not responding! Where is my order? Has it been shipped? Is it going to be shipped? When will it be shipped? If it has been shipped, where is my tracking information? Will someone please email me or pick up the phone? My first order from Hitch Anything will be my last."

HitchAnything.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HitchAnything.com is not a merchant member
HitchAnything.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!