• Address: 13555 AUTOMOBILE BLVD STE 240

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.74/10 4.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.38/10 2.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10

"Everything was as advertised."

"I ordered a hitch, ball, and tongue for a Honda accord. The website was very easy to order off of, however, I have had many issues since I placed my order in early August. I needed the Hitch so I could move for college (Michigan to Colorado). I never received the hitch (the most important part) but I received the ball and tongue in the mail. I was partly confused because I checked the tracking number and everything was supposed to be delivered. I was worried someone stole the hitch off my porch. I attempted to call the number on the website but it was disconnected. So from there I emailed hitch anything and someone responded back and I called the number off the bottom of the email that responded back to me. She told me that she needed to get a new tracking number from the warehouse and it would take 48 hours to find out where the hitch is. Okay, well I am supposed to leave in three days for Colorado and I'm supposed to wait 48 hours for a new tracking number? I waited the 48 hours and never received a tracking number. By this time, I had to cancel the trailer I reserved last minute and shove everything I own into a car. I made another call to hitch anything, no one answered, left a message conveying I wanted to cancel the whole order and send the ball and tongue back. By this time, it's going on two weeks, No one called back and it turns out the hitch was never sent out and they canceled the hitch order. I got ahold of another agent at the costumer service number and was given instructions on how to mail the ball and tongue back and was told the warehouse needed to contact them before they could reimburse me for the hitch they never mailed out and the ball and tongue. I shipped the ball and tongue back and it was received at the warehouse on Monday, August 25. I emailed them again a week later from when the package was received only to hear that they are waiting on verification from the warehouse and they would not refund me for the return cost of the package I shipped back. It is currently September 8 and I left a couple more emails and messages only to hear no response from costumer service and I am still waiting on the refund for a hitch that was never mailed out and that ball in tongue that I sent back two weeks ago.

I would NEVER EVER recommend this business to another person. They have very, very poor customer service and seem to be very disorganized and out of communication with the warehouse. This is going on a month and I still have not been refunded.

"Was shipped the wrong item made for a different truck altogether and it took WEEKS to get it resolved. This company does not believe in customer service as a priority. I would never order from them again"

"I am extremely happy with the item. It fit just as it said it would. The instructions could have been a little more clear and more elaborated on(such as it said to remove two bumper bolts, I had to remove six it order to get the hitch on. But other than that, very happy. Excellent unit, fit perfectly. Thanks again."

"No product! No customer service. Had to dispute the charge.
Never again!! BTW the BBB has this company rated a D-

"Hitch arrived on time and was a perfect fit. I was worried at first about buying a hitch online but it worked out great and it was a lot cheaper than buying one from a local auto store."

"3 weeks and 2 shipments later i still have not the complete order
dont waste your time whit people who dont know the items they sale
they dont have stock and dont know if the manofacturer have it they still offer to deliver in two days the item they told me will be avaiable until mid Aug

"I ordered a trailer hitch and a light package. The light package arrived within two days great service. I waited three more days and hear nothing about hitch. I contacted customer service and they stated I would receive an e-mail when the unit was shipped. The unit arrived two days later with no notice. Disappointed in company. "

"Customer service is not responding! Where is my order? Has it been shipped? Is it going to be shipped? When will it be shipped? If it has been shipped, where is my tracking information? Will someone please email me or pick up the phone? My first order from Hitch Anything will be my last."

"I ordered a wiring harness on a Monday for a camping trip the following Wednesday. The web site stated it would arrive in 1-4 days. I called the following Monday and the order hadn't shipped yet. I cancelled the order because customer service would not guarantee I would receive the order by Wednesday nor would they have it shipped overnight. They really could not "service this customer" other than saying "I'm sorry there is nothing we can do"."

"Fast shipping, product as advertised. No complaints at all."

"where is my hitch,did everything go through? i am checkin my creidt card also thanks

"Very easy to find what I was looking for. Happy that you ship to Guam. Fast delivery. "

"Ordered a hitch from Hitch Anything on 13 Jul 14, on 17 July called them as I had not received a shipping confirmation, was told would receive one in 24 hours, that did not happen, on 21 July called again and was told to wait another 24 hours, Later that day was told via email they did not know when hitch would be available. Told me I can cancel, so I did as hitch was needed for upcoming camping trip. Today is 25 July still have not received a refund for a charge they already collected, say they are waiting for a manufacturer to cancel. Can not give a date for that and won't return my money. Steer far away from this company, if you do need to call expect 15-20min wait on hold. Never Again "

"Ordered hitch on the July 15th. Called customer service on Friday the 18th to see when it was going to be shipped and no one answered the phone. Emailed them on Saturday the 19th and finally got an email on Tuesday the 22nd saying it was just shipped. It won't be hear until Friday the 25th. "

HitchAnything.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HitchAnything.com is a merchant member
HitchAnything.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,846 merchant members.