• Address: 13555 AUTOMOBILE BLVD STE 240

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.05/10 4.05/10

"Was shipped the wrong item made for a different truck altogether and it took WEEKS to get it resolved. This company does not believe in customer service as a priority. I would never order from them again"

"I am extremely happy with the item. It fit just as it said it would. The instructions could have been a little more clear and more elaborated on(such as it said to remove two bumper bolts, I had to remove six it order to get the hitch on. But other than that, very happy. Excellent unit, fit perfectly. Thanks again."

"No product! No customer service. Had to dispute the charge.
Never again!! BTW the BBB has this company rated a D-

"Hitch arrived on time and was a perfect fit. I was worried at first about buying a hitch online but it worked out great and it was a lot cheaper than buying one from a local auto store."

"3 weeks and 2 shipments later i still have not the complete order
dont waste your time whit people who dont know the items they sale
they dont have stock and dont know if the manofacturer have it they still offer to deliver in two days the item they told me will be avaiable until mid Aug

"I ordered a trailer hitch and a light package. The light package arrived within two days great service. I waited three more days and hear nothing about hitch. I contacted customer service and they stated I would receive an e-mail when the unit was shipped. The unit arrived two days later with no notice. Disappointed in company. "

"Customer service is not responding! Where is my order? Has it been shipped? Is it going to be shipped? When will it be shipped? If it has been shipped, where is my tracking information? Will someone please email me or pick up the phone? My first order from Hitch Anything will be my last."

"I ordered a wiring harness on a Monday for a camping trip the following Wednesday. The web site stated it would arrive in 1-4 days. I called the following Monday and the order hadn't shipped yet. I cancelled the order because customer service would not guarantee I would receive the order by Wednesday nor would they have it shipped overnight. They really could not "service this customer" other than saying "I'm sorry there is nothing we can do"."

"Fast shipping, product as advertised. No complaints at all."

"where is my hitch,did everything go through? i am checkin my creidt card also thanks

"Very easy to find what I was looking for. Happy that you ship to Guam. Fast delivery. "

"Ordered a hitch from Hitch Anything on 13 Jul 14, on 17 July called them as I had not received a shipping confirmation, was told would receive one in 24 hours, that did not happen, on 21 July called again and was told to wait another 24 hours, Later that day was told via email they did not know when hitch would be available. Told me I can cancel, so I did as hitch was needed for upcoming camping trip. Today is 25 July still have not received a refund for a charge they already collected, say they are waiting for a manufacturer to cancel. Can not give a date for that and won't return my money. Steer far away from this company, if you do need to call expect 15-20min wait on hold. Never Again "

"Ordered hitch on the July 15th. Called customer service on Friday the 18th to see when it was going to be shipped and no one answered the phone. Emailed them on Saturday the 19th and finally got an email on Tuesday the 22nd saying it was just shipped. It won't be hear until Friday the 25th. "

"Very good products and top if the line. Quick delivery and best price for the hitch and the wire harness combo."

"A week after I ordered the hitch I called Hitch Anything to find out how to track it. My order had somehow been missed and had not been shipped! They sent me an e-mail stating it had been shipped. They were still within the dates promised on my order. My hitch arrived in LESS THAN 24 hours! I WAS SHOCKED! FANTASIC SERVICE! And it was complete! And it went on as easily as stated."

HitchAnything.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HitchAnything.com is a merchant member
HitchAnything.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.