• Address: 13555 AUTOMOBILE BLVD STE 240

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.85/10 5.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.25/10 4.25/10

"Very easy to find what I was looking for. Happy that you ship to Guam. Fast delivery. "

"Ordered a hitch from Hitch Anything on 13 Jul 14, on 17 July called them as I had not received a shipping confirmation, was told would receive one in 24 hours, that did not happen, on 21 July called again and was told to wait another 24 hours, Later that day was told via email they did not know when hitch would be available. Told me I can cancel, so I did as hitch was needed for upcoming camping trip. Today is 25 July still have not received a refund for a charge they already collected, say they are waiting for a manufacturer to cancel. Can not give a date for that and won't return my money. Steer far away from this company, if you do need to call expect 15-20min wait on hold. Never Again "

"Ordered hitch on the July 15th. Called customer service on Friday the 18th to see when it was going to be shipped and no one answered the phone. Emailed them on Saturday the 19th and finally got an email on Tuesday the 22nd saying it was just shipped. It won't be hear until Friday the 25th. "

"Very good products and top if the line. Quick delivery and best price for the hitch and the wire harness combo."

"A week after I ordered the hitch I called Hitch Anything to find out how to track it. My order had somehow been missed and had not been shipped! They sent me an e-mail stating it had been shipped. They were still within the dates promised on my order. My hitch arrived in LESS THAN 24 hours! I WAS SHOCKED! FANTASIC SERVICE! And it was complete! And it went on as easily as stated."

"We were worried about ordering here because of mixed reviews, but we took a risk because we really needed a hitch. Bought a trailer hitch kit and the order was processed within 2 days. By the 3rd day, the kit was already at our door! They were boxed individually (receiver and wiring). Hitch was easy to install and fits perfectly for our vehicle. Incredibly happy with both the dealer and the products!"

"I am very unhappy because you have not refunded $135.52 which is for SKU# WCT:12094-55334-42640 hitch for dodge caravan that was refused last week. I rec'd the hitch for my dodge charger and I am happy with that, but I really need that amount to be credited to my account ASAP...... The amount shown has already deducted the 15% restock fee and is giving me back the tax amount you charged when I am tax exempt. Please advise when I will see my refund...
Respectfully,
Chery Penny at Wild's Cycle

"Shipment was fast and the hitch came packaged in a box with no scratches or dents. Very happy with the product!"

"Delivered as promised on time have not had time to check product yet.."

"Great price and really fast shipping. Thanks for a great product!"

"I searched the web for the hitch I needed and found it easily on Hitchanything.com.

The checkout was quick and painless. I received shipping confirmation just a few days after order and before you know it the hitch was delivered to my porch in perfect condition. Thank you.

"Never recieved an email indicating the part number was discontinued they changed it from 18133 to 18152. The product was never shipped. "

"The hitch arrived within 3 days of order placement! But it was only wrapped with shrink wrap and was beat up some, but ok. Other wiring items were shown to be in same shipment with tracking number notification were not received until a week later. I never received any tracking information on these parts, even after calling to check status. These other parts were shipped direct from the manufacturer and I assume this was the problem. Otherwise, easy ordering and the best prices I found for the items I was looking for my Honda Odyssey. Hopefully they will find a way to fix the tracking information problems going forward."

"ordered on june 27 still have not even received tracking number

"Order was processed on Tues and I received my hitch, receiver and wiring harness on Friday! Very impressed. Product was packaged nicely and looks great, even came with full color installation instructions. I will highly recommend HitchAnything.com.

Eugene

HitchAnything.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HitchAnything.com is a merchant member
HitchAnything.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.