HitchAnything.com Reviews - hitchanything.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.47/10 1,663 reviews

HitchAnything.com is a merchant member
HitchAnything.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,663)

Rating 4/102/5

"I am waiting for a credit to be processes for a return they received 3-31-2014. They have my money so they are in no hurry to process the credit."

"Got what I needed, and received it within 4 days, on a Saturday !"

"It was easy and fast and it now on my van. I want to thank you for having a quality hitch at a reasonable price. "

"Received the hitch in two days, everything bolted up perfectly. I had problems with my Saturns frame nuts being corroded and had to use wire bottie brushes to clean the threads. Total instalation took less tLhan a hour and looks great"

"Purchased a hitch for my gooseneck trailer, got charged and never received the hitch, it has been 2 weeks, nobody will answer the phone, I have called over 10 times and e mailed twice. Nobody seems to want to help, I cannot prove anyone works at this place, all automated. Be aware that it could be a scam, I have not figured out how to get my money back yet. No customer service available from all 3 phone numbers I have tried from the website."

"I am very pleased with the hitch that I ordered from HitchAnything. It was an exact fit and a relatively easy install. The trailer light kit connector didn't match up with my vehicle light connector but I was able to clip the connector on the kit and wire directly to my vehicle. It was not HitchingAnything's fault about the connector. I checked several places online for the proper connector and they all called for the same one but it wasn't the one that fit the connector that came on my vehicle from the factory. In the end everything turned out great. I am very pleased with the product and the price. Thanks!"

"Quick shipping, great value!!! "

"The price was fantastic, much better than anyone else. And that includes some of the internet "big BOYS". Very fast shipping. The product was as described. I would definitely buy from again."

"Hi,
I don't know where you ship from but the hitch was here in record time. The price was the bottom line for me but the description and service for top notch. Next time I need a hitch or hitch parts I know where to go.
Thanks again,
Jim

Rating 4/102/5

"my tonneau cover is on back order and I have to wait till the 1st of the month before it will be shipped,,, so I'm told.

not very happy about it. You accepted payment but evidently couldn't deliver. Your site should have listed it as out of stock if you couldn't ship in a reasonable amount of time.

Rating 8/104/5

"Hitch did not have the specified wt capacity. Label on the hardware stated it was 150 lbs tongue wt while it was listed at 200. It makes a difference. "

"the shipping is fast and quick (5stars) . that's one of the best part since who would want to wait for an item for days until he forgets he ordered them :) I called costumer service prior to ordering it.. he did well in answering my questions ( maybe 4 stars out of five for costumer service). for the Unit or product itself five stars too. only thing I might think of is there is a hole in the box of the product. maybe 3 inches in diameter -- if this is worth mentioning :). Other than that over all experience is 5 STARS. well see in the future since its my first time to buy something from them."

"quick affordable correct and easy"

Rating 4/102/5

"FIrst item we bought the item showed up with 2 days fit perfecly, we were very happy with the item. The second item we ordered a few days later we have yet to recieve and it has been 10+ days since the order was placed"

Rating 8/104/5

"A good product,easy to install.poor communications with the company,they sent me a tracking number only after my phone call and it did not include the shipping company's name. The product finally arrived after by regular mail."