His Room / Andra Group, LP Reviews - hisroom.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.33/10 3 reviews

His Room / Andra Group, LP is not a merchant member
His Room / Andra Group, LP does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Shady retailer. AVOID. I ordered three shirts from HisRoom, one of which was too big and one of which was the wrong color. I returned those two. HisRoom refused to honor the return, claiming the shirts were "used" and "damaged." Utter nonsense. Avoid this shady retailer if you want good customer service."

"Got some packages of Hanes men's underwear. They're terrible -- feels like they're made of burlap. This is the same style of Hanes I've gotten before elsewhere which I like, so I suspect these are Chinese knockoffs. That would explain the lower than average price. I wrote to the company expressing my concern and they didn't respond. Hmmm."

"Ordered some Patagonia boxers. Excellent price! Quick shipping! Thanks!"