Stores > His Room / Andra Group, LP
  • His Room / Andr

Voice your opinion! Review His Room / Andra Group, LP by clicking a star below.
2017-05-17

The worst

"I ordered a $90 Leo Extra Firm Post-Surgical Compression Bodysuit in my size, medium, on April 27, almost three weeks before my surgery. When it came, it was so small I couldn't get it on. By that time it was seven days before my surgery and I had to pay $10 for shipping to get a replacement, size large, on time. When it arrived, it was so small I couldn't zip it up. By then it was four days before my surgery and I had to pay $20 for overnight shipping of a 2XL bodysuit. Instead of overnight, it took four days to arrive, which was the day of my surgery so I had to have a friend pick it up and bring it to the surgery center. It barely fit, even though as a man with a 40" chest and 32" waist I've always worn medium. As of a few minutes ago, I have worn it for a total of two days plus a few hours, since right after my surgery, and the pull tab on the zipper broke with ordinary use. Now it's impossible to zip up. $90 plus two times $5.99 for return shipping of the first two bodysuits (marked with the wrong sizes) is too much to pay for an item that lasts two days. Furthermore I'm left without the product I need in order to facilitate my recovery from surgery, with little or no hope of replacement in time to be effective. I've written to HisRoom to ask what they are going to do to rectify this whole mess."

2017-03-30

Doesnt care about you

"I ordered some merchandise from Hisroom, it was delivered to the wrong address. I walked my neighborhood looking for it. it never surfaced so I called Hisroom they dumped me off on the shipper its now been weeks, I neither have my money back or my merchandise. this was the first and last time I buy from this place."

2015-12-18

"I ordered some merchandise, which they shipped, but I never received it. They've said since they got delivery confirmation from the post office, they're done and I'm out the $32.00. No discussion, no nothing. Amazon and other reputable retailers will assist you and even re-ship the merchanside - not so for Hisroom. Beware. I'm closing my account. I will continue to make this poor service known on ever website i can. "

2015-10-30

"I had a very positive experience with hisroom.com. I received an email confirmation for my order and another email (with tracking number) when the order shipped. I also received a thank you email for my order - nice touch. The order shipped the next day and I received all the items I ordered, exactly as described on the website. "

2015-02-05

"Ordered product, but what was sent to me was not what I ordered. They shipped me somebody else's order and included all of their contact information in my box. I can only imagine they did the same thing with my order and sent it to somebody else. I called that evening to report this, and was put into telephone answering infinite loops - no matter what button I pushed, it took me back to the original message and I got to listen to their CEO say how committed they are to the customers. I called the next morning and customer service was unable to assist me because their system was done. Plus, what I ordered had limited quantities - I ordered all that remained in stock - and I am sure I will never see my order since it went to a wrong customer somewhere. Based on my experience I would never buy from this company again, and would never recommend it to anybody else. "

2014-12-18

"Bought underwear off of amazon from hisroom.com. I purchased the wrong size and tried to an exchange. Customer service took forever to respond and once they did they said I was past the 30 day agreement and they were going to charge me a restocking fee. I never opened the packaging and told them this. Horrible customer service and horrible response time. I would NOT recommend this site."

2014-09-25

"The size chart is not correct for some of the manufacturers/suppliers they sell. So when you get an item that will not fit you are stuck with paying return shipping, which in most cases isn't worth it. Shouldn't sell clothing on line if you are going to make it difficult or impracticable to return for exchange for correct size. They also make it very difficult to leave negative reviews."

2014-04-24

"Ordered a pair of boxers and the first day I wore them the seam started to separate. Contacted Hisroom and because I wore them they will not refund or credit me. They sell cheap knockoffs or seconds and will not back up the product they sell."

2012-08-02

"Shady retailer. AVOID. I ordered three shirts from HisRoom, one of which was too big and one of which was the wrong color. I returned those two. HisRoom refused to honor the return, claiming the shirts were "used" and "damaged." Utter nonsense. Avoid this shady retailer if you want good customer service."

2011-08-11

"Got some packages of Hanes men's underwear. They're terrible -- feels like they're made of burlap. This is the same style of Hanes I've gotten before elsewhere which I like, so I suspect these are Chinese knockoffs. That would explain the lower than average price. I wrote to the company expressing my concern and they didn't respond. Hmmm."

2010-09-27

"Ordered some Patagonia boxers. Excellent price! Quick shipping! Thanks!"

Share His Room / Andra Group, LP's store rating

His Room / Andra Group, LP is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

His Room / Andra Group, LP is not a merchant member
His Room / Andra Group, LP does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!