Stores > Hinterland Outfitters

• Customer Support: 877-446-8370
    • Business Hours: Shop Online 24/7. Phone Support: M-F 10AM-5PM

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

Hinderland Is the best

"Hinderland Is the best organization I've had the opportunity to work with. I have already sent New customers to them. Please stay true to your honesty."

This review was modified by allthatsredd on January 20 2017 07:30:02 PM

Best service EVER!

"Easy to order, very fast shipping. Got my order within days!"

This review was modified by bhuerta1988 on January 20 2017 06:30:01 PM

Shotgun Fun from H.O.

"Purchased a Molot Vepr 12 ga. from Hinterland Outfitters and never looked back. They had the best price and Free Shipping, saving me money on something i was already set on buying. Great value for my money and yours too. "

This review was modified by delalone3 on January 20 2017 06:15:03 PM

2017-01-18

"My purchase went very smoothly no problems whatsoever"

This review was modified by chris_bostick_329 on January 20 2017 05:00:02 PM

Great retailer!

"Hinterland Outfitters had great customer service which I contacted under their price match guarantee, and otherwise had a perfectly smooth and easy transaction. If they've got something you want you can buy in total confidence."

This review was modified by bretton_weber609 on January 20 2017 05:00:02 PM

ONE STOP SHOP!!!

"I looked for my rifle everywhere couldn't find it.. I jumped on line and called in... I explained I have been around hand guns but no long guns... the associate helped me and answered all my questions clearly without any BS! Loved it.. I like the straight to the point approach.... SOLD! This is my one stop shop, it should be yours as well!

This review was modified by roflex1 on January 20 2017 05:00:02 PM

2017-01-17

Hinterland and Henry Deliver

"I recently purchased a stunnly beautiful H010B Henry 45-70 rifle. These guys at Hinterland are on top of their game in pricing, performance and service. They got it right to my preferred dealer and made the paperwork easy. This rifle not only is a work of art, but a conversation piece and really puts them out there with precision. I highly recommend the Hornady lever Evolution 325 gr rounds for reaching far with deadly accuracy and precision. i'm please to hang this rifle on my wall and Hinterland is now my recommended go to reseller."

This review was modified by paul_svenkeson on January 19 2017 09:30:03 AM

2017-01-16

Wizard of Oz

"Brett has always been a great help when I had questions about product or assisting with manufacturer issues.

STAY AWAY FROM TSS WAREHOUSE SEE GOOGLE PICS FOR THEM!

This review was modified by whitepeteski on January 18 2017 09:00:03 AM

2017-01-16

HAPPY HUNTER

"Purchased a Weatherby Vanguard Rifle, arrived just as advertised and at a good price. Hiterland is the place to go for all your outdoor purchases, their ratings are the best for online purchases and customer service. That means alot today when purchasing online."

This review was modified by captn_r on January 18 2017 05:45:02 AM

2017-01-15

Good price - fast shipping

"Had rifle in stock at a fair price. Seamless purchase. Would buy from them again. "

This review was modified by artepstein on January 17 2017 11:00:02 PM

2016-12-15

Brett Customer Service Excellence Special Order

"I was very impressed with the excellent customer service provided by Brett with Hinterland. He was extremely helpful throughout the process of my special order. Everything about my transaction worked out great even with the expected delays that come with special order items. All things worked out and met all of my expectations. Thanks Brett."

Quick Turn Around

"I placed my order on a Thursday. I gave my local FFL dealer the info. My weapon arrived on the following Monday. I picked it up on Tuesday. It arrived so quickly I was pleasantly surprised to hear from my dealer. I order ammo and a scope alone with the weapon it all arrived on Friday, the next day after I placed my order it was simply amazing."

Best price around

"Even with shipping, it was the lowest price available, either locally or on-line. Item was available immediately, shipped quickly, and was received in excellent condition."

Problems communicating

"Took far too much time and trouble to get through to them, when my original FFL dealer had apparently gone out of business! Although the next problem may not be their fault, the revolver appears to be the most inaccurate S&W that I have ever owned. The action is rough, and the trigger pull is not up to par!

2016-12-07

"Could not have asked for better service. In fact, the item was ready to ship before I had arranged for a dealer to receive it. "

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.