Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.33/10 565 reviews

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
    Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Hinterland Outfitters contact information

• Contact: sales@hinterlandoutfitters.com
    • Phone: 877-446-8370

Product & services pricing Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Great ammo at a great price.I will buy more in the future when it is available.Shipping was fast and customer support took care of a minor problem I had to my satisfaction. I highly recommend. A+++"

"Another great experience with Hinterland Outfitters. This is the second time that the Sales/Service Staff have gone above and beyond the call to obtain the product I wanted. I ordered a Kahr CW380 and it was out of stock, but the sales person said he would make a few calls to see what he could do. In about 20 minutes I received a call from him saying that he had found the product for me. What a great team and super customer service. I will be be back!"

"Just got my fourth shipment of the zap blaster. They are always shipped out within 24 hours! Wow! Great service and as far as the blaster...I love it. Light weight, incredibly comfortable grip, and a cool little nylon holster. I saw them at the NRA convention in 2013 and wondered how they would sell at my local gun show. I bought 3 and they sold within the first few hours. Bought a few more this time, and they are a huge HIT!!! Women love this stun gun more than the flashlight or block style because of the grip. It can't be grabbed or knocked out of your hand. This is the best online price for the blaster I have found to date. Keep up the great work Hinterland! Katy~"

"Great store! They came through for me when Bud's Gun Shop could not. Should have went with them in the first place, "MY BAD" I will definitely deal with Hinterland Outfitters in the future."

"I ordered 3 sar k2 magazines, they are by far the cheapest and fastest shipping of these mags, would highly recommend to anyone, and the magazines work flawlessly, thanks again."

"I was very satisfied with the service and quick response that I received from Hinterland I will be getting more supplies from them. Again I thank them for their quick response on my order."

"This is the second order I've placed with Hinterland. This time I purchased accessory items for Christmas gifts, and my first order was placed earlier in 2013 and was for a Sig pistol. Both of my orders were shipped promptly and arrived on-time. Hinterland's customer service has been terrific and so I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others, and have them at the top of my list for future shopping. Also, their website is easy to navigate, selection great, and pricing very competitive (and fair)."

"They were a very nice company to deal with"

"I ordered an extra magazine for a Taurus PT709. Couldn't get one from Taurus; couldn't even get a human voice on the phone. Hinterland got it to me quickly and it was exactly the right piece and the price was reasonable. Going forward I will most likely be ordering more from this fine company. One of the best experiences I've had with online ordering. "

"Purchased an M&P 10 from Hinterland Outfitters. The purchasing experience along with the customer service was outstanding. Great price on the rifle also. I would like to thank Brett in the sales department for answering my questions and making the purchase quick and easy. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to purchase a rifle or any other product they stock. "

"On their website the advertize these magshttp://www.hinterlandoutfitters.com/pb9218afc-magazine-model-round-anto-friction-coating-p-14619.html
as Model 92/PX4 mags. Well, they do NOT work with PX4, in fact when they arrived, on the box it clearly said Model 92 ONLY. This is false advertizing. My first transaction with them is HORRIBLE. Do not trust what they say on their website. Th mag description DOES NOT SAY PX4 CARBINE. Obviously they do not check their products and say everything (including lies) to get you to purchase it. However they will charge you %15 restocking fee + shipping to take wrongly advertize merchandize back. F-. NEVER AGAIN

modified review reply posted Jan-04-2014

hinterland, Hinterland Outfitters rep has responded

“The reviewer did not contact us or give us the opportunity to respond to his concerns before writing his review.

The item advertised, ordered and received by the reviewer was the correct magazine for the Px4 Storm Carbine.

The Beretta Px4 Storm Carbine comes in multiple magazine configurations, which include:

92 Series Magazines

Px4 Storm Series Magazines

8045 Cougar Magazines

The reviewer seems to possibly be confused on the model and specifications of the Px4 Storm configuration that he owns.

He placed his order online (without contacting us prior to ordering) for a 92 series magazine for the rifle, which is in fact the correct magazine for a Px4 Storm *92 series carbine*.

He most likely owns a different magazine configuration and possibly does not understand the difference or realize that the rifle comes in multiple magazine configurations.

Our product description online clearly states that the magazine is for a 92 series Px4 Storm, and there is no error in our product listing. The reviewer received the exact product that he ordered.

While there was no error on our part in either the product listing or the order, we have contacted the reviewer and offered to accept a return on the items and to waive the restocking fee.”

"once i decided on the item that i wanted,i had to choose what website to use.i had never purchased a firearm from a website,so i was a little uneasy about it.
i chose to go with hinterland cause of the good price on my product,and to me i thought the site was user friendly.
the ordering process was easy,and a week later i was picking up my firearm from the local ffl dealer! thanks

"Hinterland Outfitters is a no nonsense no bells and whistles company! They made my purchase easy, affordable and offered zero empty promises. What they described is exactly what I received. I will be using Hinterland for many more years. Staff was friendly, experienced, knowledgeable and answered all of my questions with a professional attitude that is hard to find these days. Kenneth Wolters "

"My 9mm Desert Eagle arrived earlier than expected, was well packed, and no damage. I couldn't have been happier with the service."

"Hinterland offered an easy and quick transaction with no problems with the best price I could find. "