Stores > Hinterland Outfitters

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

fgryncewicz's Avatar

Two thumps up Vendor

"Perfect, first time purchasing a firearm online. These folks have their act together, walked me right through the purchase. Price was right on, delivery also, timely status updates via EM. I will use them again."

Very pleasant experience!

"Doing business with Hinterland was outstanding. They are very prompt in everything they do. I needed to communicate with them several times, had to leave a message or email and they got right back to me.
I changed my order, which some places I have delt with would have been a major issue, for them it was nothing and the order came through without a hitch!
They also kept me aware at every stage of the process.
I would highly recommend them!

good value

"Good value, good selection"

2016-08-23

"Got exactly what I ordered and in a timely manner. Great job"

Great Company!!

"Great prices and super fast shipping. A pleasure to do business with."

2016-08-23

I Finally Got What I Ordered!

"They Had what I wanted ,at A very good price.And for the FIRST time in years I Got what I Ordered."

Buying a high end AR 15.

"My choice was already made and I knew exactly what I needed. A polite Hinterland Outfitters' representative was on the phone and in less then 10 minutes, my purchase was already made. The excitement of a delivery day to my local FFL set in. It was an easy experience and I am sure that this will not be the last. "

This review was modified by norbertozimbelman on August 22 2016 11:58:16 PM

Best Bang For The Buck

"Great customer service and quick shipping.
Financing available which is a big plus.
Only thing not positive is being out of stock of a lot of items, which during these times does not surprise me.

Great company

"Bought this rifle for one of my daughters. Great deal, and great price. Easy process, and my daughter loves the 300 win mag savage rifle. "

Trust This Outfit

"Repeat order from this outfit... Never has been disappointed even with a warranty issue. The Best I have dealt with.. to make the experience right from the beginning to the post purchase ... "

Super company

"Great product , price, shipping, and customer service !!"

Great Service!!

"Excellent customer service, nicely priced, quick shipping!"

Good Company

"A pleasure to do business wi "

Got My Ruger PRS!

"Hinterland's notification program afforded me the opportunity to purchase my Ruger PRS rifle. I had been trying to locate and purchase the rifle for several months. Hinterland notified me when they had them in stock again, and I was able to purchase the rifle very efficiently. "

2016-07-16

Patriot Ordinance Factory before. Boy are they a well-kept secret!

"Had a couple of friends suggest I check Hinterland Outfitters out. Got on the web and did just that. I registered for their notifications. I received a notification about the POF P308 from Hinterland Outfitters. I had never heard of Patriot Ordinance Factory before. Boy are they a well-kept secret! Went to POF’s site to see what the P308 was about. Wow! They say they Innovate. That’s an understatement. So many features built into the firearm that the only thing to add to the weapon is some sort of sites and ammunition. I installed Vortex optics and it’s ready to go. This P308 is Amazing! You really should check Patriot Ordinance Factory out if you are in the market for an AR platform firearm and Hinterland Outfitters to make the purchase for a great price. Buds Gun Shop offers price match and couldn’t come close! "

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.