Stores > Hinterland Outfitters

• Customer Support: 877-446-8370
    • Business Hours: Shop Online 24/7. Phone Support: M-F 10AM-5PM

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-11-24

Awesome service, great products!

"Walked me thru the whole process, outstanding folks! !! Will buy from them again!"

2016-11-23

Big gun

"Hinterland outfitter has a great service department. They are very helpful in questions and recommendations. I do shop around be I buy something. They have good prices. I wii keep shopping at Hinterland outfitter.
They are GREAT

2016-11-23

"on time just what i wanted

I will be back.

"Best price and seamless process. I will be back."

2016-11-22

"Received item as described, quickly and good communication. Thanks!"

Good experience.

"A good experience. Fast delivery, product as advertised"

Easy Ordering, Excellent Customer Service

"I happened to be in the market for an AR-10 and just happened across Hinterland as part of my search. They had the exact rifle I wanted well within my budget.

I signed up for their credit (with excellent 90day same as cash options) which took about 15min to complete and get approved. Once approved the reps were extremely helpful in getting my order completed (which also included a scope) and getting my local gun shop (FFL) into their system for shipping.

I received my rifle at my local gun store before I got my scope which really amazed me (3 days for the rifle to arrive at the store, 5 days for the scope to arrive at my home).

I'm now enjoying my new rifle and scope out at the range regularly. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again.

2016-11-10

"Product as described, fast shipping. Thanks"

2016-11-09

Just who I needed

"I've been searching for an Armalite AR-10 SuperSASS for years and finally found it! In addition to finding it, I got amazing customer service from Hinterland. I'm so happy to have a gun I've admired provided by a shop that's awesome. "

2016-11-08

Two orders filled...considering a THIRD.

"Rapid response. Good products. Easy-to-use product web site. Cool company name. What's not to like? Oh, yeah, and a WIDE selection. One big-ticket item was priced substantially-lower than the MSRP. One more thing: when you go to a gun store or a gun show, there's no guarantee that the product(s) for which you're hunting will be there, in-stock. That's understandable, but it's just a LOT easier to check with Hinterland Outfitters, online, since you'll KNOW what's in-stock, and you can order what you WANT, and then have it shipped to your local FFL dealer, so that you can fill-out the Federal paperwork for a modest fee, and pick up your hardware locally, even if you're in another STATE, so-long as you're ordering something that is legal on YOUR state, if you live someplace like California, New York, Connecticut, or any OTHERS which are not conversant with the meaning of the phrase "shall not be infringed." Seriously, though, they DO sell guns that are "compliant," if you're having to labor-under that sort of wholly-unconstitutional nonsense. You have my sympathy. - J.S., in Texas

Great Sporting Goods Outfitter

"Exceptional results. So very satisfied. Will shop there in the future."

Great service Great price

"This is the place to go for personal service and pricing... I've always been satisfied."

Communication

"Would like better comms, it's not that hard to check messages on the weekends."

Great experience

"Had a great experience with hinterland outfitters "

2016-11-08

Fast, easy, and we'll be back!

"Order a rifle from Hinterland outer fitters. It was fast and easy. The rifle was in stock and delivery was on time. Great experience. We will be back!!!"

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.