• Contact: sales@hinterlandoutfitters.com
    • Phone: 877-446-8370

Product & services pricing Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"Excellent company to deal with, purchase was a breeze. Would buy from again!"

"My HK P30 is one of my favorite 9mm's in my safe, and I have a lot of different ones to choose from. More ergonomic than even my Walther PPQ (even though I like the trigger better on the PPQ), and I've never had any FTF or FTE issues with the HK. I also love hinterlandoutfitters for good prices, fast delivery, and availability of low-end to ultra-high-end firearms and accessories. Great communication both via e-mail and phone, and prompt delivery on all items makes hinterlandoutfitters one of my first stops when I'm in the market for a new firearm."

"They were able to get hard to find ammo, and in quantity. Backordered through everybody else. When searching for shooting/reloading supplies I will remember them."

"love their website. so easy to use. very helpful salespeople. thank you! paul"

"Bought a Mossberg 835 ultimag, great shotgun pump action. So wanted a gun case for it and bought a Bulldog with 52 inch length capacity, and it will float with 10 pounds in it."

"I have purchased many rifles from Hinterland Outfitters over the past few years. Brett is the salesman there and he never fails to give me a good deal and go above and beyond to help me even when I have difficulties with my order. If you order from Hinterland you will have a good experience and find new value in ordering online. Often times I have gotten free shipping and ordering online saves money. Call Brett and he will make you a happy customer."

"Great ammo at a great price.I will buy more in the future when it is available.Shipping was fast and customer support took care of a minor problem I had to my satisfaction. I highly recommend. A+++"

"Another great experience with Hinterland Outfitters. This is the second time that the Sales/Service Staff have gone above and beyond the call to obtain the product I wanted. I ordered a Kahr CW380 and it was out of stock, but the sales person said he would make a few calls to see what he could do. In about 20 minutes I received a call from him saying that he had found the product for me. What a great team and super customer service. I will be be back!"

"Just got my fourth shipment of the zap blaster. They are always shipped out within 24 hours! Wow! Great service and as far as the blaster...I love it. Light weight, incredibly comfortable grip, and a cool little nylon holster. I saw them at the NRA convention in 2013 and wondered how they would sell at my local gun show. I bought 3 and they sold within the first few hours. Bought a few more this time, and they are a huge HIT!!! Women love this stun gun more than the flashlight or block style because of the grip. It can't be grabbed or knocked out of your hand. This is the best online price for the blaster I have found to date. Keep up the great work Hinterland! Katy~"

"Great store! They came through for me when Bud's Gun Shop could not. Should have went with them in the first place, "MY BAD" I will definitely deal with Hinterland Outfitters in the future."

"I ordered 3 sar k2 magazines, they are by far the cheapest and fastest shipping of these mags, would highly recommend to anyone, and the magazines work flawlessly, thanks again."

"I was very satisfied with the service and quick response that I received from Hinterland I will be getting more supplies from them. Again I thank them for their quick response on my order."

"This is the second order I've placed with Hinterland. This time I purchased accessory items for Christmas gifts, and my first order was placed earlier in 2013 and was for a Sig pistol. Both of my orders were shipped promptly and arrived on-time. Hinterland's customer service has been terrific and so I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others, and have them at the top of my list for future shopping. Also, their website is easy to navigate, selection great, and pricing very competitive (and fair)."

"They were a very nice company to deal with"

"I ordered an extra magazine for a Taurus PT709. Couldn't get one from Taurus; couldn't even get a human voice on the phone. Hinterland got it to me quickly and it was exactly the right piece and the price was reasonable. Going forward I will most likely be ordering more from this fine company. One of the best experiences I've had with online ordering. "

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.