Stores > Hinterland Outfitters

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-05-19

Ammo Time

"I have now made several purchases of 380acp ammo from Hinterland. What they say is in stock is just that making their shipping and delivery timely."

Satisfied customer

"I appreciate the timely responses via email by Hinterlandoutfitters through the entire processing of my order from waiting list to FFL processing and finally shipment. I will shop there again!"

2016-05-18

"Hinterland exceeded expectations with a great price and timely delivery!"

Good to Go

"What else can I say...Thanks."

satisfaction with Hinterland

"Great product , Fast service , Good Communication ! Smooth Transaction ! The only thing missing was a coupon that I wish they would have sent for 25 percent off my next purchase ! Oh well , Guess I'm not living in Obama Land , That's a good thing !

Thanks guys , SCOTT from Minnesota !

Happy Pappy

"I have purchased two firearms from Hinterland Outfitters. Received both within good time. No issues with products. Quite happy. Recommend purchasing from them. I will definitely deal with them again."

2016-05-18

One of the cheapest places to buy new guns

"I have bought two guns from Hinterland. One of which was difficult to find anywhere else. Both times Hinterland's prices were about the same as Budsgunshop."

Hinterland Delivers

"This was probably the best on-line purchase experience of a firearm I've ever had!!"

Easy process, great experience

"Bought a rifle from Hinterland online and had a local licensed gun retailer deal with the transfer. Overall, very easy process. Quick shipping, product was just what I wanted. Would definitely purchase another firearm from them again. "

2016-04-28

"My delivery was prompt as they promised"

2016-04-28

GO AMMO

"Great Service **************"

2016-04-01

Right on the money

"I bought a handgun which required shipping to my local gun store. The purchase went very smoothly and communications were excellent. You usually have to get your gun store to send them info, but in this case, they sent me a followup email saying they already had documentation on file and would ship that day. I was able to pick up my gun in a couple of days, which was great considering all the paperwork that has to happen to ship such an item.

I ordered on 3/1 (late at night) and my dealer had it by 3/4 using regular shipping. I would definitely do business with this dealer again.

Firepower

"After searching for a Henry Rifle, I found Hinterland to have the best prices anywhere. The shipping was very fast and the staff is helpful and great people. I will purchase from them again. "

They are the best!!!!

"I was a first time gun buyer, and I had questions and more questions (and even more questions). They couldn't have been nicer, replying to every email courteously and quickly! The gun I purchased was about $25 cheaper than the lowest price I could find anywhere else, and their shipping costs were lower also. As a first time buyer the whole "FFL/GUN TRANSFER THING" was new to me and they made the entire process a breeze (with step by step updates). Upon completion of the necessary paper work to arrange the legal transfer, they processed my order quicker than projected and it was shipped to my FFL in about four days. I couldn't have been more pleased with Hinterland Outfitters, they are a class act! I would highly recommend them. I wish I could give them all a handshake (hugs for the ladies), it felt more like doing a deal with a good buddy, more than an online retailer! I hope it comes through exactly how pleased I am."

Mpopo55

"A top rated outfit in my book thank you."

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.