• Hinterland Outf Hinterland Outfitters Elite Status

• Contact: sales@hinterlandoutfitters.com
    • Phone: 877-446-8370

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"I was able to examine the rifle at the FFL and found it to be exactly the rifle that I wanted. It was so perfect it brought back fond memories of my younger years in a great country. Thanks I will enjoy this one for a long time."

"Excellent service, timely delivery, low shipping costs "

"Great price, great service, quick delivery."

"I recently purchased a gun from Hinterland and the service was great. I was worried about the shipping process but I got my rifle in a few days with the regular shipping rate. They notified me on every event until the rifle arrived. They have large inventory, competitive prices and great service! I will definitely be a repeat costumer. "

"Outstanding website, customer service tops the courtesy charts and fast, well packed shipping. They are my retailer!"

"Fast service. Also glad that you kept the FFL holder I used on file which made this last transaction easier."

"very satisfied with product with price and service will do business with you again"

"I will definitely recommend them to my friends, they are very affordable"

"Quick service, no hassle with a good price!"

"The handgun grips were what I needed for proper alignment when shooting. I installed the grips and have fired my handgun since then. Consider me a satisfied customer."

"Hinterland outfitters is the way to go for all my hunting needs, I mean from head to toe!"

"I had no problems whatsoever."

"I ordered my Browning Citori 725 on Wed , June 24 . The firearm arrived at the FFL dealer Monday , June 29 . That is absolutely the best and quickest transaction I have ever made on the Internet . The salesman was top notch , the company was top notch , and they appreciated my business . By the way the price paid was top notch . I would strongly recommend Hinterland Outfitters to anyone. "

"I bought Federal 410 gauge 3 in. 5 pellets, for my Judge. It holds a pretty good pattern at 25 ft. The triple 000 buck is a little bigger shot than I was looking for, but satisfied. Next order will be 9 shot "

"I did an exhaustive research approach to finding the best price versus a well respected company to purchase my Henry H001TM Ranch Rifle in 22Mag. Not only did hinterland have the best price they gave great customer service when answering inquiries.

I am already on their list waiting for a few other items im seeking and once they come back into stock I will be purchasing them from Hinterland to be sure.

Thank you folks..

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.