Stores > Hinterland Outfitters

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hinterland Outfitters by clicking a star below.

Nailed it!

"Troy trigger guard install was flawless, good stuff."

2017-08-16

Hinterland - a very good experience

"Ordered items by phone. The gentleman I talked to was very helpful."

Absolutely Tops in the Industry

"Clearly the best Shooting-Sports supplier I have ever dealt with.
1) tops in communication and followup regarding shipping/delivery
2) tops in employee verification of product details and availability PRIOR to finalizing sale
3) Very competitive pricing

Excellent

"Excellent experience and quick shipping"

Great Job Guys

"When I'm looking for something gun related Hinterland Outfitters are my go to guys. Great prices and excellent service."

Awesome Customer Service!

"Great service, highly recommended. "

great experience w HintOut

"great price, excellent back and forth communication throughout the process of buying and shipping the shotgun. highly recommended, and when I am looking for another firearm, I will check with them first. "

2017-08-15

Extremely Pleased with 1st Experience Buying from Hinterland

"Item as advertised: new in bubble pack + fast delivery. Extremely pleased with 1st experience buying from Hinterland."

2017-08-14

Manufacturers sometimes is misleading

"Sales associate top notch called manufacturer got answers and convaied them right back to me because of the misleading description on the website even took rifle back I would buy from them again "

tom thornton

"outstanding service wonderful folks to work with"

2017-08-09

Hinterland is fine. Their suppliers, maybe not.....

"Hinterland is good, fast, reasonable, etc etc. But they can't be responsible for the quality of the firearms they sell -- particularly the Ruger Redhawk 357 I purchased from them. It had to be sent back to the factory for rework even before I fired it. It came back with that problem fixed. Then I fired it -- factory ammo, both 38 special and 357. Tough to get the 38 cases to extract. 357 cases were seriously stuck in the cylinder. So, it's back to the factory for the second time in 2 months, having fired a total of 16 rounds. We shall see when it comes back....."

Great Service

"Made transaction very easy and delivered as promised."

Once in stock, great!

"When it was received (wait list), notified, sold to me, and delivered to FFL expiditiously! Very smooth."

2017-08-08

Barnes sabots

"Quality product,great response time"

2017-08-04

Hinterland Outfitters- None Better A+

"Hinterland Outfitters is an exceptional online store versed in all aspects relating to firearms. In addition to the professional courtesy provided by Brett, the prices are the best any can offer. There may be a couple of sellers listing for a few dollars less, but the customer service of Hinterland Outfitters is outstanding, accompanied by a top notch Better Business Bureau rating; along with associated affiliates including the NRA Business Alliance, Guns & Ammo, National Shooting Sports Foundation, Shotgun News, American Handgunner, Guns & Weapons for Law Enforcement, Special Weapons and many other on-line forums.

In seeking an anniversary model (Limited Edition), I contacted many online retailers, including the wholesalers in trying to acquire the best value; in unison with the addendums and stipulations or any disclaimers written or advertised to determine the best, very best Outfitter to purchase from. In more than twenty online retailers, along with the many gun stores, I could not find any close to Hinterland Outfitters in terms of understanding the needs of a collector.

Upon my initial inquiry to Hinterland Outfitters, I spoke with Brett and relayed all the information in acquiring a quality shotgun with no defects. Brett specifically asked what were the areas I were concerned with. I detailed the fit and finish as a quality aspect and mainly no detractions from the shotgun. Brett had taken all the information into consideration and clearly specified to me that he would inspect the shotgun upon arrival; before shipping. In fact, Brett followed through with the words he spoke, as he presented a clear picture of the new shotgun ordered. This is all any can ask, for one to be honest; more so than the transaction. In this respect, I gave permission to Brett to ship the item.

Personally, I would not conduct business with any but Hinterland Outfitters for I have found many speaking with many tongues, only to trap the unsuspecting. This is not to say there are not others who may be compatible in the firearm arena, “It is just that I have not found any”, irrespective of Hinterland Outfitters. We would highly recommend Hinterland Outfitters to everyone, for all can be assured that the business is comprised of people seeking to make a difference by providing exceptional service and satisfaction.

I believe that I can provide a fair assessment for I did a brief stint with the U.S.M.C., and have a working knowledge of all mechanical parts associated with light (lite) weaponry. We hope the best for Hinterland Outfitters, now and in the future.

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.