Stores > Hinterland Outfitters

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-08-24

"Very pleased with the service and product. First timer, but definitely not the last!"

QUINTESSENTIAL OUTFITTERS

"Hinterland Outfitters is the quintessential online site of its kind, they have the best selection and prices. Their service is expedient and professional. I have purchased two weapons, ammunition and accessories and will continue to depend on them for my future needs. I highly recommend them."

2016-08-23

Out of this World Service!

"From the product selection all the way through delivery, Hinterland Outfitters was fantastic! The site is easy to navigate and has a lot of information about the purchasing process so there are no questions or surprises along the way. The prices are competitive. They communicated clearly and with perfect frequency. We are absolutely 100% happy we purchased from them. The next time we are in the market, we will definitely put Hinterland Outfitters at the top of the list. "

fgryncewicz's Avatar

Two thumps up Vendor

"Perfect, first time purchasing a firearm online. These folks have their act together, walked me right through the purchase. Price was right on, delivery also, timely status updates via EM. I will use them again."

Very pleasant experience!

"Doing business with Hinterland was outstanding. They are very prompt in everything they do. I needed to communicate with them several times, had to leave a message or email and they got right back to me.
I changed my order, which some places I have delt with would have been a major issue, for them it was nothing and the order came through without a hitch!
They also kept me aware at every stage of the process.
I would highly recommend them!

good value

"Good value, good selection"

2016-08-23

"Got exactly what I ordered and in a timely manner. Great job"

Great Company!!

"Great prices and super fast shipping. A pleasure to do business with."

2016-08-23

I Finally Got What I Ordered!

"They Had what I wanted ,at A very good price.And for the FIRST time in years I Got what I Ordered."

Buying a high end AR 15.

"My choice was already made and I knew exactly what I needed. A polite Hinterland Outfitters' representative was on the phone and in less then 10 minutes, my purchase was already made. The excitement of a delivery day to my local FFL set in. It was an easy experience and I am sure that this will not be the last. "

This review was modified by norbertozimbelman on August 22 2016 11:58:16 PM

Best Bang For The Buck

"Great customer service and quick shipping.
Financing available which is a big plus.
Only thing not positive is being out of stock of a lot of items, which during these times does not surprise me.

Great company

"Bought this rifle for one of my daughters. Great deal, and great price. Easy process, and my daughter loves the 300 win mag savage rifle. "

Trust This Outfit

"Repeat order from this outfit... Never has been disappointed even with a warranty issue. The Best I have dealt with.. to make the experience right from the beginning to the post purchase ... "

Super company

"Great product , price, shipping, and customer service !!"

Great Service!!

"Excellent customer service, nicely priced, quick shipping!"

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.