• Hinterland Outf Hinterland Outfitters Elite Status

• Phone: 877-446-8370

Product & services pricing Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Bought a tristar shotgun from them. Was scared because I've never heard of them before. Price was best I could find and shipped quick with NO problems. Will buy again here"

"Hinterland Outfitters is by far the absolute best source for all your Firearms needs. From our initial purchase almost two years ago, we were treated with exceptional service, advice and pricing as if we were long term VIP's. Brett treats you with knowledge concern and guidance that makes it easy to go back. This is why after multiple purchases I am and will continue to be a very satisfied repeat customer, Thank you Brett! "

"Great on-line retailer. Ordered a crossbow from Hinterland and it arrived ahead of their estimated delivery. Product was exactly as promised. If you are concerned with on-line ordering don't worry about Hinterland, just place your order and relax and await its arrival. Will be ordering from them again."

"First firearm purchase with Hinterland. Smooth transaction. Great price, fast shipping, perfect gun. Would definitely buy from again. A++"

"Form fit and function is very good. It brings the looks and functions of my Rugar .44 Mag. Redhawk into the 21first century. It was only a little tricky getting the bottom screw started in the Hogue Grip....but did not take any real skill to do so. The only draw back is that the weapon's serial # is covered up and one would have to remove the grip to show the number, but that would not require much work."

"One of the best buying experiences I've ever had... for anything!
They even have a "How to buy..." section on their website so you understand the process.
I was kept informed every step of the way.

"I was very pleased, price was great, I had very good service, and it was shipped right away. I have recommended them to friends already.
Great place to do business !! Kevin

"I had been looking for the Ruger I purchased from Hinterland for months and they were the only retailer that had on in stock. Their prices are great and they sent the weapon to me very quickly. I will definitely buy from them again once I have a need. These guys are great!!!!!!! "

"Very fast service and the web Site has detailed info on each product. I received my product less then a week this is my 4th purchase with hinterland outfitters and it has been the same great service and speedy delivery I anticipate shopping with them again "

"I have ordered three times from Hinterland Outfitters this year. Every time my order was shipped by the next day, very impressed and they have my business from now on. Also telling all my friends and family."

"Fit and finish of the Savage Model 111 LRH were entirely satisfactory. Lightest trigger pull, after adjustment, averaged 3.5 lbs with no creep. First time on the bench the gun averaged 1.5" groups at 100 yds with three different loads. So accuracy is less than desired though break-in is far from complete. This is my first Savage and the gun was purchased because of claims of sub-MOA accuracy. Since this has not been realized (yet), I give the gun four stars.

As usual, Hinterland Outfitters had the lowest price. Coupled with fast and courteous service, they are a great company to deal with!! I give Hinterland five stars.

"I bought a Browning X-Bolt 7mm Remington Magnum from Hinterland Outfitters and couldn't be more pleased. It is a great looking and super accurate rifle. My reloads are sub-MOA at 220 yards and can't wait for deer season this fall. Plan on doing some long range work with it and won't be disappointed. Hinterland was great to work with and customer service was fabulous. Very easy to work with, ask questions, quick to get back to me. A scope, mounts, bullets and questions. 5 out of 5 stars and a returning customer for sure."

"I have ordered two (2) times from Hinderland. First time was told "item was marked wrong on web page"....50 in box vs 25 in box that arrived. Called and person was polite, would take return and refund monies. Excuse person gave me was "we have thousands of items in stock." But what the heck....I kept ammo. This time ordered again (second time) give them benefit of stuff happening. I ordered 44 Magnum, two boxes and received confermation of order...same hour of order. Next day receive e-mail "out of stock of that item." I would receive credit to my account for all charges. After e-mailing customer service to ask about refund. Was told "not true" I haven't received refund. So, finally I did receive a refund. Would love to do business with Hinderland. Can a third time be the right time? With Cabalas, have never had any problem in over last ten years. Just my luck I guess. I was in retail sales for over 20 years....our customers were always taken care of to their satisfaction, SOMEHOW! Always customer first. Then there are customers you can never satisfy no matter how or what you do! Good luck on my next try! Prices are good. Shipping Price, very fair! I just need to pick right ammo and know what is in stock and how many are in box? "

"Excellent company to deal with, purchase was a breeze. Would buy from again!"

"My HK P30 is one of my favorite 9mm's in my safe, and I have a lot of different ones to choose from. More ergonomic than even my Walther PPQ (even though I like the trigger better on the PPQ), and I've never had any FTF or FTE issues with the HK. I also love hinterlandoutfitters for good prices, fast delivery, and availability of low-end to ultra-high-end firearms and accessories. Great communication both via e-mail and phone, and prompt delivery on all items makes hinterlandoutfitters one of my first stops when I'm in the market for a new firearm."

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.