Stores > Hinterland Outfitters

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-04-28

"My delivery was prompt as they promised"

2016-04-28

GO AMMO

"Great Service **************"

2016-04-01

Right on the money

"I bought a handgun which required shipping to my local gun store. The purchase went very smoothly and communications were excellent. You usually have to get your gun store to send them info, but in this case, they sent me a followup email saying they already had documentation on file and would ship that day. I was able to pick up my gun in a couple of days, which was great considering all the paperwork that has to happen to ship such an item.

I ordered on 3/1 (late at night) and my dealer had it by 3/4 using regular shipping. I would definitely do business with this dealer again.

Firepower

"After searching for a Henry Rifle, I found Hinterland to have the best prices anywhere. The shipping was very fast and the staff is helpful and great people. I will purchase from them again. "

They are the best!!!!

"I was a first time gun buyer, and I had questions and more questions (and even more questions). They couldn't have been nicer, replying to every email courteously and quickly! The gun I purchased was about $25 cheaper than the lowest price I could find anywhere else, and their shipping costs were lower also. As a first time buyer the whole "FFL/GUN TRANSFER THING" was new to me and they made the entire process a breeze (with step by step updates). Upon completion of the necessary paper work to arrange the legal transfer, they processed my order quicker than projected and it was shipped to my FFL in about four days. I couldn't have been more pleased with Hinterland Outfitters, they are a class act! I would highly recommend them. I wish I could give them all a handshake (hugs for the ladies), it felt more like doing a deal with a good buddy, more than an online retailer! I hope it comes through exactly how pleased I am."

Mpopo55

"A top rated outfit in my book thank you."

2016-03-19

Double Guns

"Great prices and quick responses...only negative is the shipping process takes too long."

2016-03-18

On-going excellent customer service and great prices

"I will continue to purchase from Hinterland because their service is second to none and their prices are extremely competitive. "

Great selection & price

"Had what I wanted in stock and at the best price"

The Alabama Assassin

"They were super easy to order a rifle from, the price was more than fair, all you need is a licensed FFL dealer to have your firearm delivered to so everything is legal. Their website is one of the best and easiest to navigate. I will definitely be ordering another rifle from them as soon as they have it in stock."

This review was modified by esrose on March 18 2016 03:58:14 PM

2016-03-18

"Delivered exactly what was promised"

2016-03-17

"Very satisfied with the browning rifle. And very satisfied with hinterlands great customer service. Thank you and i will buying more rifles in the future. "

The Perfect .308

"Very very pleased with the Weatherby .308 I purchased from Hinterland. Great communication, very fast and safe shipping. What more could you ask.
Thanks

good to the last drop

"i called customer service about my m57 and i was taken care right away,they were very nice so i,ll be coming back thank-you very much tony paz"

I am very satisfied

"I looked everywhere for a item I need very badly. Could not find it anywhere and just took a chance and Hinterland Outfitters had the item. I purchased enough of that AMMO to last the entire Deer Season Next year. I am so thankful, though I would have to drive hundreds of miles to get the items.

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.