Stores > Hinterland Outfitters

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hinterland Outfitters by clicking a star below.

Winchester AA Shotshells

"I ordered 5 cases of Winchester AA shotshells from Hinterland Outfitters. The price was very competitive but the shipping was super cheap and made the cost per box well below the competition. I had the shotshells in two days! Great service. Great price. Great service. I could not be happier!"

Got what I wanted

"Went on line, found what I wanted and ordered them.
Items were shipped promptly and arrived safely.
Emails kept me informed.
The quality of the items are excellent and prices are reasonable.

Great job

"Product was fairly priced and had quick delivery. They accidentally forgot to send the holster but took care of the problem very quickly without any issues."

Great service.

"It was my first time dealing with them and they were very good about sending me the information I needed. They filled the order so promptly that it was hard for me and my FFL dealer to believe it."

2017-07-22

"I have had a great experience using this company. I will definitely be using them again "

Prompt service

"I bought a colt army single action revolver through hinterland. It was shipped to my local gun shop within a week. "

2017-07-22

Hinterland Outfitters: one of the best around!

"Excellent, efficient service; excellent product. Would use them again."

CZ 75 B SA

"FAST SHIPPING , FRIENDLY SERVICE, SMOOTH TRANSACTION "

Great

"Fast the product was just like they said "

2017-07-17

Firearm was previously unpacked, used, and filthy.

"Hinterland Outfitters purchase experience and delivery was excellent. The product condition is what is in question. The box in which the firearm was enclosed was old. The firearm and scope mount ( was soiled and seemed to have been previously used. Because of the product condition, I will have some reservations in purchasing with them again."

Rep reply posted Jul-17-2017

A rep from Hinterland Outfitters, hinterland, has responded

“Thank you for your valuable feedback, and sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the condition of your new firearm.

Everything that we sell is brand-new-in-the-box; no firearms are ever used or even handled by anyone outside of the test-firing at the manufacturer.

We do have a 7 day inspection period before you accept the transfer from your dealer, under which you can return your firearm for exchange if it is defective. Please feel free to contact us directly and we will be glad to look into any issues for you.”

2017-07-13

Competitive pricing.

"They have competitive pricing online but we're lax in the customer service. I had an issue with my firearm transfer and they didn't seem to care about getting the problem fixed. The problem was not on their end so they didn't seem to care about getting the issue fixed. "

Rep reply posted Jul-14-2017

A rep from Hinterland Outfitters, hinterland, has responded

“Sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your new firearm, and we certainly do care about helping you to get the issue corrected. We do have a 7 day inspection period (before the firearm has been transferred to you) under which you can return the item for an exchange or refund.

After you have inspected and accepted the transfer from your dealer, any defects or issues with the firearm are covered fully under the manufacturer's warranty, which exists between the end-user (you) and the manufacturer.

Manufacturers are usually great to work with, but if you should need any assistance in dealing with them, we are of course always still here to help until the issue is resolved. Please feel free to contact us directly if you need any additional assistance.”

Smoothly

"They have just about every gun. I simply saw what I wanted, got financed, put in an order, and I had it within a week of the order processing. Great place to deal with when searching for firearms, great manager. I highly recommend. "

Fantastic

"Ordered, shipped, arrived a head of schedule, exactly as discribed. Could not have been better "

reloader

"hinterland outfitters are outstanding in all fields."

Easy as 1 2 3

"Very pleased with the service they provided. They went above and beyond to help me iron out a issue I was having with my contact at this end of the transaction. Will use this vendor again with no hesitation.
Thank you !

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.