• HikingBoots.com

• Phone: 636.680.8000
    • Customer Support: (877) 680.0058
    • Business Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM CT
    • Fax: 636.680.8080

"I have scoliosis and the foam footbeds on these very comfortable boots have been very kind to my hips, knees and feet. They also were roomy enough to accommodate my orthotics. I will be walking much more this summer!"

"The boots that eventually arrived fit great and were a good price. But the bad thing is the 6 month back order wait on the second pair of boots in my order. "out of stock" items probably should not be allowed to be placed in the online cart. I would not have bought them if I knew there was such a long wait. I recently e-mailed customer support about a substitute pair of boots but it has been 5 days and no reply. I will call the customer support number and just cancel my remaining order and probably won't buy from this site again."

"boots that I bought for my son are on backorder til February and winter will be half over!"

"Great boots at a fair price and smooth, quick delivery. Thanks!

They were so great I went back and bought a second pair of boots. My son loves them.

"Great price on a great pair of boots. I'd buy from here again. "

"These boots were exactly what I was hoping for. I love them!! I received them quickly and as promised."

"This is my third purchase from Hiking Boots. I have always gotten exactly what I ordered in a timely manner and in excellent condition. I will continue to shop at HikingBoots.com, and highly recommend them to everyone!"

"Good products, good prices, delivered as promised"

"Purchased a high quality pair of boots for a very low price. "

"This pair of Lowa's fits fine. The one I bought last year were to tight in the toe box. The pair before this one, I had for about 20 years. Needless to say, I was disappointed when my second pair were to tight. "

"Order arrived when promised. The product was exactly as described and I am very happy with the shoes."

"I was happy to find Vasque Pendulum shoes; nobody else had them in stock and the price was right! The only issue was that the order was actually filled by Red Wing (who makes Vasque, I guess), and it took quite about a week for delivery. That's really not so bad, but I spoiled by Amazon Prime delivery and everything else kind of pales in comparison. "

"The ordering part was great, but I have yet to receive my boots."

"The prices are great, and the customer service rep was courteous, but the boots that I ordered were on back order and I never received an email letting me know. The refund came very quickly. I will shop at hikingboots.com again when I am looking for new boots."

"The shoes I received looked worn. There seemed to be some manufacture defects as both soles of the shoes felt uneven at the bottom. Definitely not comfortable like the rest of my keen shoes that I have bought online from other retailers. Unfortunately I will not return it since it will cost more than half of what I paid to return it. I guess you get what you pay for. I paid a third of the cost of what you get for full priced Keen shoes and normally I pay full price for them. I thought I would risk buying a pair online from an online store I usually don't buy from and well not worth it at all. Not sure if I will buy from hiking boots.com again. I will most likely go back to an online shoe store that I know I can trust."

Share HikingBoots.com's store rating

HikingBoots.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HikingBoots.com is not a merchant member
HikingBoots.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!