• Address: HighSpeed PC, LLC 5547 Mahoning Ave #347 Austintown OH
    • Contact: support@highspeedpc.net
    • Customer Support: support@highspeedpc.net
    • Business Hours: 24/7/365
    • Fax: 866-736-1447 (toll free)

• checkmark icon COD

What is this?

"very happy with purchase. shipped quickly for an excellent price. will buy again
customer service is super

"Before I wrote this review, I scanned the page to see if many of the experiences with HighSpeed PC were similar to mine. And after review, I see that we all sing high praises of Scott Brown and his excellent customer service.

Scot an I had much dialog before I actually placed my order. He answered all my questions with a prompt reply -- steered me in the right direction based on my inquires and didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need.

HighSpeed PC is an excellent firm with quality products. I can't say enough good things about them. I wish all my online purchases went as well.

Sincerely,
Vernon
Barker's Computer Service

"I ordered additional items that were unnecessary, they automatically sent only necessary items and refunded the costs of the unnecessary items. "

"I am thoroughly impressed with this case! The order shipped just like it is advertised. I was starting to worry about it sitting in "processing" for several days. After day 4, I emailed the site. WITHIN 5 MINUTES, I had a reply! They explained that due to the blizzard in Ohio, they were a few days behind. Once I understood the issue, I was fine with the order... but to go that "extra mile", they made sure to add a Saturday delivery (at no extra charge to me... it was UPS, where that IS extra), just so I could "play with my toys over the weekend."
And, if you are looking for a good, open-air, fun-to-build (and easy-to-build) case, this is awesome!

"Probably the best on line experience I have had, they saw I had over ordered and called to tell me I probably didn't need the part and took it off my invoice after I agreed. With other questions they were very responsive, just great overall."

"Great customer service! They went out of their way to contact me and fix a problem with my order to have it shipped out the same day. Paid for 3-day shipping, received it in two. Not to mention a great product - excellent quality."

"Excellent customer service and a fine product. Highly recommended."

"I had wanted a 'tech bench' for a while, but I had been unable to find a suitable one here in the UK. Having seen Corey Holzman recommend Highspeed PC's tech bench on a you tube video I did my research. The problem I had was that shipping costs to the UK would be high. I decided to buy a top deck stadard black bench, so i emailed Highspeed with a few queries and got very speedy responses from Scott Brown. Scott provided me with customer service of the highest order, answered all my questions, offered me 10% discount, and was extremely helpful. I took delivery today, have assembled it and I am very happy with my purchase. It's well made, the instructions are clear and easy to follow, the layout is just right and will cover a range of motherboards, and it's exactly what I needed.

Highspeed have been excellent to deal with, one of the benefits of dealing with a smaller more personal company, giving me prompt delivery of a well packaged item. I would have no hesitation in recommending this tech station to anyone, and as a result of my dealings with Highspeed I would definately recommend the company. Thanks very much Scott for all your help, I am a very satisfied customer.

Martin Cannon

"I did a lot of research on the Tech Station product before I bought one, and saw mostly good reviews. There were a few bad reviews on YouTube saying the product was "cheaply made".

I received my order the other day. I haven't put it together yet, but I can tell that it's not "cheap". The product was really heavy, about 11 pounds. A review I read complained about plastic parts, but I have a feeling those were manufactured that way intentionally, in order to help against ESD. You can't have metal screws or other parts touching the components. The problem with the Internet is that everyone can make "reviews" even when they are uninformed.

Yes, it does appear to be a small business, but that shouldn't matter. The product is made in the United States, and has excellent customer service and comes with a lifetime warranty. They can provide more personal service that most larger companies can't provide. I don't have to call an 800 number and talk to an uninterested "support person".

After I placed my order, I decided I wanted to add another item to my order. I had already paid, and asked them to send me a new bill through PayPal. But the customer service emailed me back and said they would throw in the part for free because my shipping was more than I had expected to pay. I don't know the exact price, but I think the part was $15-$20.

They've been quick to respond to all of my emails since I've ordered. If I ever get my business going, I will be ordering more of the Tech Stations.

"ordered a scratch and dent test bench. came in fine time and i'm still not sure what they call a scratch or dent. thanks guys. it's all i needed and more."

"Absolutely outstanding customer service. I am thoroughly pleased with my purchase and i highly recommend this retailer. I had a rubber foot for my tech station go missing on me (my fault) and Scott promptly sent me a new one. This company is in a league of it's own - they are honestly THAT good."

"I have owned a tech. station for over five years and use it on a regular basis. The money spent is one over the best investments that I have ever made because it has saved me countless hours of time assembling components for testing. It's a perfect insulated "sterile" environment for checking out flaky motherboards.

In the world of technology where obsolescence is guaranteed this "pearl" will always be useful.

"So a month or two ago I ordered the HSPC Top Deck Tech Station (14x9.5), but finally began putting it together yesterday... then I noticed that I was missing 8 small 3/8" screws. Scott, the guy who replied from High Speed PC replied back in 10 minutes. I still finished installing what I could, then realized that my Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB drive wouldn't fit in the HDD Rails because it was too thick. There was only four 1/2" spacers, but probably needed 1 and 1/2" spacers to make it fit in the Hdd Rails.

Prompt responses and I just got word that the missing and additional parts have been shipped.

+1 for great Customer Support and a nice Tech Station.

"Excellent product, Excellent customer service. I'll never use a case ever again. My load temps went down 12 to 15C!

"I purchased the TOP DECK TECH STATION, OPEN-AIR CPU CASE, STANDARD and love it. I have used it to build 4 Barebones kits over the weekend and the time I saved is incredible. I was able to configure and test all of my components before assembly. This proved valuable as I had a bad HDD. This product also saved me money because I am now able to purchase cost effective Computer Cases that I would not have have purchased in the past. I give this product as "Thumbs up" and would purchase it again!!!! Thanks HighSpeed for a great product that works as advertised. regards, Bill (Atlanta, GA)

HighSpeed PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HighSpeed PC is a merchant member
HighSpeed PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.