Stores > Hidevolution.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hidevolution.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-02

Outstanding Service and Build Options

"I chose to order a laptop from Hidevolution due to the custom builds which they offer as indicated on their web site. My customer experience was excellent with sales agent Donald patiently taking me through the best configuration options for my applications. He is extremely knowledgeable about the technical features and performance of the systems and components on offer. The build was done quickly and shipped to my address as scheduled. The unit was picked up in California at about 5.40 pm Pacific Time and was at our office in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida at 10.30 am next day as scheduled with the on line tracking information following the item at each step which was really reassuring.
My laptop configuration:
EVOC P870KM1 17.3" Custom Built VR Ready Gaming Laptop w/ 1x or 2x GTX 1080, HIDevolution Delidded - Unlocked, Under Volted and Overclocked 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700K Quad Core Processor, 4.2 GHz (HIDevolution Overclocked to 4.7GHz) - GUARANTEED Performance.
4K QFHD (3840x2160) AUO LED, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5 X 200W + Vapor Chamber GPU & CPU Heat Sink Set - NVIDIA G-Sync Enabled w/ Unlocked Prema vBIOS,
32GB (4 x 8GB) Dual Channel DDR4/2400MHz ,
Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe 3D-VNAND SSD - Up to 3,200 MB/s Read-1,900 MB/s Write.
I am totally satisfied with my choice and the performance of the system.

I had been monitoring the evolution of the technology for almost a year and regularly checked with the Hidevolution web site which was constantly updated with the technology options as soon as they became available. I finally decided to place my order when the Intel Kaby Lake 7700K processor became available. I have not seen any other reseller that offers the level of customizability as Hidevolution.

2017-02-23

Standout Customer Service

"I pre-ordered a high end laptop from them about six weeks ago, as I have never owned a high end desktop or laptop before, there were many thing that I have never heard of. Donald walked me thru the entire process and patiently explain the many terminology that I was unfamiliar with, such as, "delidding", and "vapor chamber". He also advise me not paid for things that I don't need, like a 1 year dead pixel warranty when a 30 days warranty is all I need. Donald also refer me to a laptop forum and the names of people there to help me optimize my laptop once I received it. There are some good companies out there, but I would put HIDEvolution among the top 10% of those company. "

2017-02-23

Spectacular customer service

"I ordered a custom Clevo P870DM3 and after my order I noticed that they added the new Samsung 960 Pro's to their website as an option. They were willing to change my order several days after I submitted it to include the new SSD instead and the cost of my machine actually went down. During the process of waiting for new new SSD's to ship, Kaby Lake was released and they upgraded my CPU without charging any additional fee as well. Incredible customer service, honestly."

2017-02-15

Excellent service!

"I fancy myself as the resident computer nerd, so I thought I had configured the perfect laptop. Donald Stratton contacted me shortly after submitting my order to makes some recommendations that not only left me with a faster hard drive, but had also shaved the cost down a bit. When a company goes out of their way to make recommendations that cost them money, you know they have your best interest in mind. The order process was painless and they kept me apprised as the machine worked its way through their queue. Three weeks later and the well-packed box arrived at my door. I'm now sitting in front of my brand new MSI GE72 7RD. This machine is beautiful, and a BEAST!!! After the initial setup, Windows was booting in around 5 seconds flat, and my Ubuntu install is at the desktop in about 6. I was a little anxious at first because I opted to let them choose a 500GB m.2 drive, but i'm certainly not disappointed in the results. I'd recommend HID Evolution and Donald Stratton to anyone. A+"

2017-02-08

Awesome buying experience. Again!

"Prices for Alienware gear outside of the US can be pretty prohibitive, and even then not all the options can be available in your own country either. There are still no options for buying a GTX 1080 or a 1440p screen in New Zealand for eg... HIDevolution have the full range of options plus the ability to further customise your laptop anyway you like. Alienware warranties are global and transferable, so it's a perfect combo.

This is the second Alienware I've purchased from Ted and the team, and whilst spending a lot of money with an overseas company can be a concern, I've had no need to worry.

My latest laptop (A17 with GTX1080, 1440p screen and custom SSD drive config) arrived in NZ just three working days after shipping from the US! Initially I had an issue with a new install of Windows 10 Pro, but Zoltan from the support team had me sorted in no time. Then I had a problem with my previous laptop whilst rebuilding it for sale, which Zoltan was also able to sort for me.

So, all in all, I'm extremely happy with my two purchasing experiences. If you're overseas and looking for a safe, worry free place to purchase Alienware from, I can definitely recommend HIDevolution.

2017-02-08

Customer service is the difference!

"I needed to purchase a VR laptop for an urgent demo in two days. I was referred to Hidevolution by a friend who said these guys could make it happen. Working with the sales staff was a pleasure. They were incredibly responsive and went the extra mile to deliver in time. I'll definitely be purchasing from them again. "

2017-02-02

Best sales and customer service EVER

"this is my 3rd time purchasing a laptop from HIDevolution.com. And as usual i received the best treatment ever. thank you so much sir TED K for helping me with the payments and endlessly modifying my order. :)

about the shipment process
HIDevolution seems to love to surprise the customer. in the last 3 orders i never received a tracking number but suddenly the delievery at your door step. which is great

i would really recommend buying from HIDevolution and have a chat with sir TED K

2017-01-11

Top Customer Service!

"Upon placing my order for a new Alienware 13, Angel from Sales called me to verify my order details & he even reiterated some instructions I had about the customized laptop. Then, as the parts were being shipped, Ted from their Sales department kept in constant contact with me during the build & shipment processes. There was a slight issue upon delivery & Ted was very courteous in resolving the problem. I intend to purchase my hardware from them again & I'm going to inquire if I can upgrade my Protection Policy just in case! "

2017-01-08

Top notch customer service!

"I'm from Dubai, gaming laptop prices here are absurd so I contacted HIDEvolution and their staff (Donald and Nikki in particular) have been extremely helpful, responsive, and patient with my questions. It's one of the best customer service experiences I have ever had.

As soon as my T.T. payment was confirmed and the New Year holidays over, HIDEvolution shipped my laptop within 6 hours of opening and it got to me right on time and in perfect condition. Perfectly packaged with everything I have asked for.

I will definitely buy from HIDEvolution again in the future.

2017-01-03

Perfect just perfect!

"So,
I ordered a laptop from HIDevolution and even asked them to fit some special parts. They did it in just a few days. Ther live chat is fast simple and helpfull. You can ask them whatever you need to know and you will get an answer. Even if they dont respond in 5 min the chat will ask you to send the inquiry via email. Once you order the product you wanted in just a few days there comes a confirmation email that says that they are working on your order. If you asked for some custom parts you will get a possibility to track your laptop in few stages. When HIDevolutions engineer signs that the product is fully working it goes on a new stage of shipping. Since HIDevolutions HQ is located in LA and I am in EU it took some time to ship the package via UK dispatch service (wich is awsome if you are in EU). Package gets to your door with little signs of transportation (note: only the outer box from shipping service) but every little thing inside is in great shape. If you are not sure about ordering just try with HIDevolution, You wont regret.
Sorry about long review!

2017-01-02

RELIABLE

"the best way to buy online is with HIDevolution they are very kind and they answer your questions as fast as they can .
I bought the Asus ROG g752VT and what i have to say is if i had to buy something else
I will do it with HIDevolution over and over again.

2016-12-29

There's no place like HIDevolution!

"I contacted 4 companies that build custom laptops. I decided to go with HIDevolution because Donald is extremely knowledgeable. He answered all my questions/concerns promptly. He offered advice that made my order even better and for less money. I ordered a EVOC p750dm2-g fully loaded. Donald was extremely patient with all my questions. Also, I spoke with Zoltan in tech support to update the graphics driver. Zoltan responded very quickly, remoted in to the laptop, found the issue, and advised me how to fix it. The driver was updated within 15 minutes. Issue solved. I cannot say enough good things about the company. I would order from HIDevolution again in a heart beat. Thank you very much for your knowledge, advice, customer support, tech support, patience, etc. Happy Holidays. Cheers, ljs.

2016-11-24

The best customer service experience ever

"When I was buying my beloved EVOC P870DM3, I really did have the best customer service experience ever with HIDevolution! Mainly because of the amazing sales rep: Mr. Donald Stratton
I've also dealt with Vivian, Ted, and Zoltan, and all of them were very responsive and helpful.
But Donald specially has helped me a lot, by making it so easy for me to change my order, then he has recommended for me to take their deliding option, which turned out to be great! Also Donald understood that I was in a hurry to get this laptop, so he rushed my order and had my laptop delivered with the fastest international courier.

Before ordering, their website was very easy to browse.
While ordering, they had many payment options and many shipping methods to choose from.
After ordering, during the different stages their tracking was excellent, and I was able to reach them using online chat, email, and phone very easily.
After receiving the laptop, I had one small issue related to Windows setup, and they have solved it for me right away by controlling my computer using TeamViewer.

2016-11-16

Sets the bar for customer satisfaction at a Mesosphere level!

"Donald took care of me every step of the way, from order placement to delivery. No question too small, no request too big.

I ordered my Beast (P870DM3-G /i7 67100k/GTX1080) and received it before schedule... that was a welcome surprise!

This company not only provides the best service, but also the best services, such as custom built Clevo/Sager notebooks, CPU delidding, Coolaboratory Ultra application, Prema BIOS/vBIOS, upgraded heatsinks, etc.

Everything was 5 stars! Will be doing business with them again, and recommending them to anyone who will listen.

2016-11-08

Great experience

"It was great ordering a laptop through HIDevolution. Donald was great in answering all questions and concerns. The unit was built, tested and delivered very quickly. Would order from them again."

Share Hidevolution.com's store rating

Hidevolution.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hidevolution.com is a merchant member
Hidevolution.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.