Stores > Hidevolution.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hidevolution.com by clicking a star below.
2017-01-03

Perfect just perfect!

"So,
I ordered a laptop from HIDevolution and even asked them to fit some special parts. They did it in just a few days. Ther live chat is fast simple and helpfull. You can ask them whatever you need to know and you will get an answer. Even if they dont respond in 5 min the chat will ask you to send the inquiry via email. Once you order the product you wanted in just a few days there comes a confirmation email that says that they are working on your order. If you asked for some custom parts you will get a possibility to track your laptop in few stages. When HIDevolutions engineer signs that the product is fully working it goes on a new stage of shipping. Since HIDevolutions HQ is located in LA and I am in EU it took some time to ship the package via UK dispatch service (wich is awsome if you are in EU). Package gets to your door with little signs of transportation (note: only the outer box from shipping service) but every little thing inside is in great shape. If you are not sure about ordering just try with HIDevolution, You wont regret.
Sorry about long review!

2017-01-02

RELIABLE

"the best way to buy online is with HIDevolution they are very kind and they answer your questions as fast as they can .
I bought the Asus ROG g752VT and what i have to say is if i had to buy something else
I will do it with HIDevolution over and over again.

2016-12-29

There's no place like HIDevolution!

"I contacted 4 companies that build custom laptops. I decided to go with HIDevolution because Donald is extremely knowledgeable. He answered all my questions/concerns promptly. He offered advice that made my order even better and for less money. I ordered a EVOC p750dm2-g fully loaded. Donald was extremely patient with all my questions. Also, I spoke with Zoltan in tech support to update the graphics driver. Zoltan responded very quickly, remoted in to the laptop, found the issue, and advised me how to fix it. The driver was updated within 15 minutes. Issue solved. I cannot say enough good things about the company. I would order from HIDevolution again in a heart beat. Thank you very much for your knowledge, advice, customer support, tech support, patience, etc. Happy Holidays. Cheers, ljs.

2016-11-24

The best customer service experience ever

"When I was buying my beloved EVOC P870DM3, I really did have the best customer service experience ever with HIDevolution! Mainly because of the amazing sales rep: Mr. Donald Stratton
I've also dealt with Vivian, Ted, and Zoltan, and all of them were very responsive and helpful.
But Donald specially has helped me a lot, by making it so easy for me to change my order, then he has recommended for me to take their deliding option, which turned out to be great! Also Donald understood that I was in a hurry to get this laptop, so he rushed my order and had my laptop delivered with the fastest international courier.

Before ordering, their website was very easy to browse.
While ordering, they had many payment options and many shipping methods to choose from.
After ordering, during the different stages their tracking was excellent, and I was able to reach them using online chat, email, and phone very easily.
After receiving the laptop, I had one small issue related to Windows setup, and they have solved it for me right away by controlling my computer using TeamViewer.

2016-11-16

Sets the bar for customer satisfaction at a Mesosphere level!

"Donald took care of me every step of the way, from order placement to delivery. No question too small, no request too big.

I ordered my Beast (P870DM3-G /i7 67100k/GTX1080) and received it before schedule... that was a welcome surprise!

This company not only provides the best service, but also the best services, such as custom built Clevo/Sager notebooks, CPU delidding, Coolaboratory Ultra application, Prema BIOS/vBIOS, upgraded heatsinks, etc.

Everything was 5 stars! Will be doing business with them again, and recommending them to anyone who will listen.

2016-11-08

Great experience

"It was great ordering a laptop through HIDevolution. Donald was great in answering all questions and concerns. The unit was built, tested and delivered very quickly. Would order from them again."

2016-11-02

Awesome company

"Just wanted to say th­anks for the great ex­perience I received w­hen dealing with hide­volution - I received­ my laptop last week ­and I am very impress­ed with both the lapt­op and the customer s­ervice I received.

Great customer service and follow up support, Can't speak highly enough of this company.

I'm in Australia and delivery was super fast and flawless.

Will definitely be dealing with these guys again!!!

2016-11-01

Top Notch Custom Laptop Build

"I recently ordered a customized Evoc P670RS-G from Hidevolution. I read many reviews of other custom shops that could also build the 670RS-G model and decided to go with Hidevolution for 2 reasons:

1) Prema bios is universally regarded as the best. Hid will release it when available but other builders do not offer.

2) Hid offers Coollaboratory Liquid thermal paste for the CPU where many others do not.

I did pay extra to have the build rushed. I placed the order early in the morning on 10/18 and it took 11 days for me to receive it. No dead pixels, system was stable and flat out performs. Other specs are as follows:

i7-6700HQ processor
Nvidia 1070 GPU
256 GB SSD
1TB HDD
16GB RAM
Windows installed

One of the great things about this machine is there is no bloat ware installed. Just Win 10 and the necessary drivers. System is performing great with temps in the 40's and haven't seen higher than 59 degrees while running Titanfall 2 at the highest settings. The only contact I had with customer service was to ask for the Gears of War 4 code that was part of the Nvidia 1070 promotion and Hidevolution provided the key before I even woke up the next day. A++++ overall.

2016-11-01

Outstanding customer service before during and after order

"Donald and Ted made the experience of buying with Hid very pleasant. Very good support. Live help (Chat) of Hid was a big plus, always quick response, and above all, polite (I had a quite unpleasant experience with another seller customer service for similar notebook).
Payment options for non US buyers is perfect. Everything arrived as ordered ( I even received a gift from them), packaging was also very good. I would definitely buy again from them.

2016-10-30

A 400$ mistake, which I wouldn't mind making again.

"After countless hours of searching for the perfect back-to-school-do-everything Laptop I finally decided to drop my summer savings on an Asus GL502VS. Out of all available retailers, I decided to go with Hidevolution.com and I am very glad that I have. The customisation possibilities offered are endless, which is very rare for a pre-built laptop and that's only the beginning. I thought that ordering a custom built laptop from USA (I live in Slovenia-Europe) would be a pain, but it wasn't. All thanks to the excellent customer support offered by the Hidevolution.com. The order process was seamless and any question I had regarding any step of the process was very quickly answered (despite the 12hour time delay due to time-zones!!!) by the sales staff. I did not know it is possible to order the laptop to first land in UK and then be delivered to Slovenia, which cost me 400$ in tax. Sadly I only found out about this the day the laptop landed in Europe, making the UK "detour" impossible. Despite all this, the sales staff was always there to help and give me very detailed explanations and solutions to the questions and problems I had with the delivery service. Overall, I will use Hidevolution.com again because to me, customer service is very important and I have never encountered such devoted staff until now. 5/5 stars!
P.S. This review was written by me and not endorsed by any member of Hidevolution.com company.

2016-10-29

Very good experience ordering from HIDevolution

"I purchased a Clevo (EVOC) through HIDevolution and my experience was very good.

Ordering a Clevo from HIDevolution is a bit more expensive than ordering the same model from a Clevo (i.e. Sager) reseller, but in my opinion the difference in price is justified. I felt that better support for this particular laptop might be justified since some people have been having issues with this model. I am reviewing HIDevolution and not the Clevo laptop so I will leave it at that.

HIDevolution is a little more than a reseller - they can do things like repaste the CPU with liquid metal. HID offers direct hardware support and they can handle most repairs in house.

I worked with donald@hidevolution.com and he was very responsive to my questions both before the purchase and while the laptop was in production.

The only real issue I had is that I added monitor calibration to my order. When the laptop arrived I did not find the thumb drive that was supposed to contain the calibration profiles. I asked Donald to look into it and he confirmed that calibration was no performed and promptly refunded the cost to my credit card. I am actually not that surprised that calibration was not performed since at the time HID was handling quite a lot of orders and trying to get them out the door as quickly as possible.

So overall I am very happy with the service from HID and with the Clevo laptop itself.

2016-10-26

Hidevoltuion has always been there for me.

"I have bought several laptops and tablets from this company. There customer service is some of the best if not the best in the industry. All my laptops have been amazing from them and when I had an issue they were quick to reply and offer a solution. Even now I am having some custom work done on a gaming laptop I have and rather than use a company nearby I'm sending it to them because I trust the work that they do. Ted Kim is awesome by the way!"

2016-10-19

Best bying experience I ever had!

"Hidevolution refused to sell me the laptop! :) No other resellers said me "STOP! WAIT! THERE WILL BE NEW MODEL SOON!". DonaldS promised to contact me later. He did and now I have better model for same money. Hidevolution does fair business! Salesmans provide good technical consultation, reasonable advices and answer tons of emails. Delivery is fast, packaging is very good. Right documents - no customs fee possible. Recommended for international buyers!"

2016-10-08

One of the best Customer Service yet!

"I am very pleased with the service and to be honest one of the best place to buy your next computer! Donald @HIDEvolution helped me with my order and communication is just amazing! I would get replies during before and after work hours but overall quick and fast replies! When I was ordering my computer honestly I didn't know about HIDEvolution until someone on the forums recommended and most of the claims are true! I emailed like three other resellers and none of them emailed me back for weeks so I took the chance on HID's amazing praise and wow they blew me away! The customization on the laptops have a huge variety to customize but that doesn't really matter if there isn't great customer service! I am very happy with the order and even recommended to all my friends and co-workers to go to HIDEvolution for their next purchase! The reason on the Moderately Priced is that it is priced a bit higher but with the customer service it is worth it! "

2016-10-07

Greed is their only emotion

"I bought an expensive Razer laptop. But because I wouldn't pay for their express delivery (despite them bringing it up several times) they took a month to fulfill the order (Ordered 8 Aug, Received 5 Sep - despite notifying Donald that I was only in the location until end-of August). They also sent it to the wrong address despite updating their website with the correct address more than 3 weeks prior (Around the 12th, they locked me out of the account so I can't see).

UPS still has the shipment tracking available which also shows shipping happening on 28th, after my complaint, despite HIDEvolution's claim of handling it within 5 days and dispatching on 26th.

I paid extra charges for an additional European adapter 'accessory', Hidevolution then did not supply the original american adapter I paid for with the laptop (Even after replying here and sending me several emails to deny responsibility for the slow service, they have not actually acknowledged (let alone rectified) the missing adapter).

I sent two complaints for support - one was about the adapter, they didn't bother to answer either - although it was only after the first email that they finally shipped the item.

For many of you, like me, a computer is probably one of your most expensive purchases - you should be able to expect decent service. Read the other '5 star reviews' carefully and see how many mention free items, being asked to write the review or delivery and other problems.

Rep reply posted Nov-12-2016

A rep from Hidevolution.com, donald-hidevolution.com, has responded

“I am so sorry that this customer was disappointed with their buying experience. We work hard to offer the best value and best service to our customers, and we are always concerned when we fall short of satisfying our customers, but we are there to make it right if we make any mistakes, and sometimes we must ask for a little forgiveness for the human element.

However, in this case, let me review the facts:

The first day we had contact with him was August 8th when he requested a Chat. On that day, I chatted with him for over 3.5 hours. He wanted us to ship a Razer laptop to an EU country, and said he wanted it in a hurry because his laptop was failing quickly. I told him I told him "We can usually ship within about 5-10 Business Days after payment received, or parts become available, but we offer a Rush Order of 1-3 Business Days after payment received, or parts become available, refunded if not possible, for a $50 fee. If you would like Rush Order please select it as you Check-out.” I also told him that when shipping to the EU, we first ship to our warehouse in the UK, and from there they ship to the EU. I told him that once shipped, the in-transit shipping time would be about 1.5 weeks, and gave him my email address.

He placed his order, without Rush Order, on August 8th.

Just after midnight on August 10th he emailed me at the address I had given him regarding his Bank Wire Transfer (T.T.). At about Noon on the same day he requested a Chat during which I told him that I had received his email, and that he had sent it to the right place. I also told him an international Bank Wire Transfer (T.T.) usually takes 2-3 banking days to arrive, and that we would email him once it arrived.

On August 12th, his Bank Wire Transfer (T.T.) arrived and we emailed him confirmation of same.

On August 15th, he requested a Chat regarding an order update, in which he asked if our shipping estimate was that Wednesday the 17th. I replied "No, I doubt we can ship that fast. We can usually ship within about 5-10 Business Days after payment received, or parts become available, but we offer a Rush Order of 1-3 Business Days after payment received, or parts become available, refunded if not possible, for a $50 fee. Our shipment from Razer was supposed to be on the 10th, but they missed that ship date. We are waiting for an update from them. Yours will be from that shipment once it arrives." To which he replied "Ok".

The Razer shipment arrived on August 19th and we shipped to the UK warehouse on Friday the 26th, 5 business days after the arrival of the Razer. Our UK warehouse then shipped to him on Tuesday August 30th. This is not well over a month to fulfill his order, and we kept him accurately informed of what to expect as well as the progress of his order throughout.

We did a thorough search of our emails (both mine and Sales@HIDevolution.com from which many of our emails to him were sent), chat, chat messages and voice mail, and he did not notify us of any address change that he claims he made more than 3 weeks prior. If you look at the dates, you will see that more than three weeks prior to our ship date would have been before August 5th, prior to our first Chat with him, or the placement of his order. He also did not mention any change of address in our chat of August 10th, or August 15th, which was but a week and a half prior to our shipment to our UK warehouse. The only thing we ever received was a chat message on September 2nd stating that we had shipped to the wrong address.

It was, in fact, delivered to him on September 5th, 21 business days after receipt of his Bank Wire Transfer (T.T.), and 16 business days after arrival of the Razer shipment. Given that we told him it would take 5-10 business days from receipt of his good funds, or parts became available to ship, then 1.5 weeks in transit, I would say that by getting it to him 21 business days from receipt of his Bank Wire Transfer (T.T.), and 16 business days from receipt of the Razer shipment, we delivered it to him about a week or more earlier than we told him to expect, twice, in our estimated production time and in transit shipping time.

We never received an email to my address, or Support@HIDevolution.com, or Sales@HIDevolution.com, or a Chat request, or chat message from him regarding the Power Cord, notwithstanding what he states in his comments above.

I am very sad that we were not able to meet his expectations, and have yet another happy, satisfied customer, and I hate writing such long winded replies, but these facts should speak for themselves.

OUT!

Share Hidevolution.com's store rating

Hidevolution.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hidevolution.com is a merchant member
Hidevolution.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.