Stores > Hidevolution.com

• checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hidevolution.com by clicking a star below.
2016-09-28

HIDevolution will always best the Best Re seller For me.

"My first ever experience in ordering a gaming laptop online and the people at HIDevolution offered to make the gaming laptop which i always wanted and made my dream come true which was to own a powerful gaming machine in compact form and lo and behold i now own a wonderful piece of machinery.
The whole process of ordering, communicating with their customer service, payment and eventually getting my order shipped was so seamless and swift that it took only a few weeks for the order to be shipped from the US to DUBAI and the people at HIDevolution were always there to help me and answer any of my questions
The quality of equipment which one expects to get when ordering something online is always a matter to be considered but my laptop came very well packed without even a minor bump on the package and the laptop was neatly packed with whatever any person expects to be packed along with a laptop and finally the laptop was really beautiful and powerful to say the least.
This all ultimately makes HIDevolution the best online re seller on the internet and it deserves the business of other people looking to buy any type of laptop online.

2016-08-30

"I already had a few orders with HIDEvolution, they are very helpful and very responsive. That is why I decided to have my next laptop ordered from them. Apart from supporting Prema sbios and vbios, they have also a very technical staff. It took around 9 days for the order to finish from building to shipping (due to customization).

2016-08-24

P870 DM sent to France

"Very friendly team, quick response and high-level service.

Will deal with them again for my next Performance Laptop.

2016-08-07

Customer Satisfaction

"Everyone I talked to at Hidevolution was very knowledgeable and customer oriented. I will definitely return to this store when I upgrade in the future."

2016-08-01

Super service and very helpful

"Fast and excellent customer service. Even sent me a free USB stick with some drivers with a manual to set up my new pc. "

2016-07-15

"HID Evolution has the absolute best people working to make the customer satisfied, kudos especially to Vivian and Ted for going above and beyond to make everything perfect.

I will buy from HID again!

CE Gordon

Quick

"It's was quick. Got here(Australia) in 4days. I'm "

Knowledgeable staff

"Supplier contacted me by phone to ensure that products being ordered were correct for my laptop and that credit card info was secure. Very helpful and well informed staff."

Excellent customer service!

"Very helpful customer service, worked with me on a Friday via telephone to get my system configured and shipped and in my hands on Saturday morning. Knowledgeable and professional and in tune with my mobile workstation needs. Highly recommended!"

2016-07-14

could be better, have seen worse

"Helpful support. Some unexpected order separation. Had to write to support to finish the delivery of second part."

Rep reply posted Jul-16-2016

A rep from Hidevolution.com, ted-hidevolution, has responded

“Sorry to hear this! We are not perfect but we will always promise thing make things right if there is a problem. Please do not hesitate to contact us at support@hidevolution.com, by phone at 888-666-3418 or +1-424-201-0350 ext 2, or live chat on our website if you experience any issues.”

Wow factor

"My son is very happy with his laptop I was very happy with the service, delivery and how it was all packaged
These laptops are a lot of money but when you open it turn it on etc you can see where the money is spent
M. Harper

Mr.Fox's Avatar

Exceptional Products, Pricing and Customer Service

"I highly recommend HIDevolution for anyone looking for a high performance notebook. Their customer service is outstanding, prices are competitive, and as a PremaMod.com partner their EVOC line of Clevo notebooks include fully unlocked system BIOS and high performance vBIOS. With generic Clevo and Sager resellers, you do not get that and you could end up voiding your warranty if you flash it. HIDevolution provides the firmware needed for the performance and it doesn't hurt your warranty. Can't hate that. Ted and Donald are amazing. Call them today, place an order and tell them Mr. Fox sent you."

Great Alienware

"Amazing shop online
Get what i really want :)
Great helpfull working there people
Shop 1st class,laptops 1st class :)

2016-07-14

Responsive and know their products

"My personal experience was very satisfying. Good communication from start to delivery both with phone and email. Well designed website, easy navigation, simplicity of layout and functional capacity. Employees appear to be upbeat and happy in their roles....and a sense of humor. Good folks the work with!

The only negative point I would mention was the long delay in delivery from time of order (6-9-16) to delivery(7-6-16). However, there was a considerable amount of customization Hidevolution performed. And I was not aware that the computer was shipped from overseas to Hidevolution for their customization which accounted for much of the delay in delivery.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Hidevolution to a friend or relative for a hi-end specialized computer.

John L

2016-07-14

Great service with minimal drawbacks

"Ordered a laptop and the only complaint I have was the whole processing time until it was sent which could be sped up by paying extra. "

Share Hidevolution.com's store rating

Hidevolution.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hidevolution.com is a merchant member
Hidevolution.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.