• HiFi Sound Conn

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"Great experience, ordered an$800 sub woofer from them and they shipped it right away. speaker was shipped in heavy duty reinforced box with protective inner bag, Speaker is perfect and sounds amazing. would definitely order from them again"

"I was skeptical about placing my order with HiFi Sound Connection based on the reviews on Reseller Ratings. I don't like to hassle with returns and refunds, but I took a chance and I'm glad I did. I ordered a 12" L7 Kicker to replace the L3 I previously had. I was not disappointed. Service was great, shipped promptly and the price was fantastic. The product was a refurb but looks and was packaged like new. I would do business with them again anytime. Happy customer here. "

"Purchased box and subwoofer package for my son for a Christmas present.Box would not fit vehicle I contacted them
and was told to remove subs from box and return box for a new one I had ordered a box to go under seat originally.They sent me a box to go behind seat as a replacement the subs would not fit this box.So after a couple months of argueing with them over this issue by the way was already way to late to give for a Christmas present I had to settle for a cheaper lousy set of subs because they would not send me a replacement set of kickers like I had originally purchased.Basically the subs sound like crap.My advice do no business with these folks at all.You will not be satisfied with product or customer service.

This review was modified by wayne79 on March 19 2015 08:34:09 AM

"This is quite possibly the worst company I have ever dealt with. I placed an order using PayPal on Friday and I never received a confirmation email. When I checked their website on Saturday and the invoice said PP Problem. So I used their websites chat feature and got a hold of John. I let him know my problem. He told me to call PayPal, so I did. PayPal sent the payment. I tried to chat with John but he never replied. After trying to get a response for half an hour I called the phone number and spoke with Jackie, I explained my problem and she said that billing doesn't work on weekends. When I told her that was unacceptable, she just hung up on me. I called back and got a hold of John (the guy that ignored my chat) and asked to speak with a supervisor. Of course there wasn't a supervisor available. I told John to cancel my order and he said that it'll have to wait until Monday and there was nothing he could do for me. In conclusion, the money was sent but they couldn't process anything, ignored me, hung up on me, won't let me speak with a supervisor, and are making me wait the weekend to cancel my order."

This review was modified by smashola on February 28 2015 10:52:40 AM

"I ordered product in 2 separate orders, one right after the other. Even though the items showed in stock on the website... they were not available. (so I got backordered)

When the products became available, they sent them out.
The packages made it all the way to my city and the post office kicked them back for (Undeliverable Address)

I contacted support and finally they re-submitted.
I just checked and the same thing happened.

Because the packages require a signature IN PERSON. I am having them sent to my business address. There is someone here 24/7 and we get packages everyday.

I do not know what this company is doing to get an undeliverable address.

Issue still un-resolved. and Customer Service will not respond back to me.

"I placed an order on the website. Got denied. Had $111.52 in the bank and the part was 21.98! They say my bank denied payment which is a LIE!!!!!!! I called the bank, who reported the site had received authorization four times for the charge!

HIFIConnection is LYING to consumers! End of story! (Not one star deserved)

Don Kelley OC

"I purchased the 07-12 dual 12 inch subwoofer box for my truck. The only dimensions the description references is the size of the box, the mounting depth, and the air space. It does not provide any other limitations. I bought a subwoofer with the restrictions listed and it did not fit. The diameter of the speaker is too large. The box does not fit a 12.97 inch overall diameter speaker. I would like HIFI Sound to provide further details on the dimensions of the box. To HIFI Sounds credit, they were quick to respond when my speaker box arrived damaged. I believe it was damaged during shipping. They sent me a new box immediately and the lady on the phone was very nice. Additionally, I attempted to leave a constructive review on their website and they would not post it. "

This review was modified by mdw22 on February 11 2015 04:27:55 PM

"Horrible customer service, I placed a order on Oct 23rd with a three day shipping......... that morning on calling I was told that there would be a 3 day handling time, as they didn't have the speaker in stock. The following Monday Oct 27th I received a email stating that while packaging my speaker that it had visible damage. (Lie #1) and they would receive another batch within 3 to 5 days. This would put the shipment around Oct 30th thru Nov 3rd (lie #2) having not received a email I proceeded to email the company with no response. I called on Nov 4th, again getting the run around. The person I talked to said that I would be contacted, I received a email stating it would take another 2 to 4 days till my speaker would be shipped out to me. Again just getting me more angry about their service. I emailed the company about my situation ( I make my living by gigs I play) a and thought it would only be right for this company to overnight me my purchase, this request was denied, saying that it was out of their hands and they would only be able to give me a 10 dollar discount or refund me my total purchase amount. I WARN YOU......... DO NOT ORDER FROM HI FI SOUND CONNECTION! It's been over two weeks and won't receive my purchase till next week THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT! I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM HI FI SOUND CONNECTION AGAIN!!!! This company is a joke....... make a better choice than me and order from a respectable company and not from HI FI SOUND CONNECTION. .... BY THE WAY THE DEDUCTED THE MONEY OVER A WEEK AGO!!
I wish I would of checked the customers complaints before my purchase.

"Paid for two day ship came 8 days later and wouldn't refound shipping charge"

"I ordered a subwoofer with these people on sep 2nd and they send me a used and a different item then picture and also had the worst customer service I had to open a claim with paypal to get refunded. they are very nasty beware stay away they don't care about customers. If anybody needs pictures I have them and I am willing to share look at the other reviews it shows they are not professional. beware of what you buy you might think you are getting it at a great price until you realize its a used item and you have to pay to return it back like myself which I now have to pay over $70 to ship the item."

This review was modified by diazr008 on September 24 2014 10:02:41 AM

HiFi Sound Connection User

"Ordered a product from this site to make an auxiliary-in port for my factory radio to play music from my iPhone. The web site states that I just needed to have a working slave unit like a CD player for the device to work. I ordered the product but I did not have time to install the device right away as I go to school full time and work full time, hence I was waiting to install the device until I was in between semesters when I had time. Once I was in between semesters I installed the device, long story short, the device doesn't work as a factory CD player built into the radio does not count as a slave unit (they should clearly state that on their web site). I called HiFi Sound Connection and they wont do a return or exchange because its past the 30 day return. They say they can not break company policy, so obviously company policy is more important to them than their actual customers. So now I have a $50 paper weight. They said they would give me a discount on my next purchase with them. Why the hell would I ever buy from them again? Buyer beware, you are not as important as company policy. "

"Hifisoundconnection will take advantage of your interest in their listings and steal your money.
I paid $500 for a set of 4 slimpar64RGBA's for an upcoming wedding that I'd be DJing. Got an email from them a few days later that said the equipment was damaged and so the shipment was going to be delayed. I replied with a request to cancel the order and refund my money. John Cyril (a HSC customer service representative) replied the next day by saying no problem, we'll get that taken care of. Twelve days later I found a FedEx MPS shipping notification in my inbox which said the order that I cancelled had been shipped out of HSC's warehouse and was on its way to my address.. The items were poorly packaged before being shipped; thus, some of the boxes that arrived were all dented up from being thrown around while in transit. After spending the time and money ($40 for shipping) to return a package that wasn't even supposed to be sent to me in the first place, HSC penalized me for their mistake by only giving me a $400 refund (they pocketed $100 of my money). Personally, I think this crooked company intentionally shipped the cancelled order just so they could claim a 20% restocking fee. Don't waste your time and money on hifisoundconnection.

"STEER CLEAR! In stock ready to ship -- NOPE! Ordered a small sub and they email me 3 days later saying it's not in stock will ship out in 2-3 weeks. I call and they say 5 days and that it was in stock but damaged... I ask for that in writing - nothing came. I call back and they say 5 weeks??? And never was in stock.

I don't even have my money back will have to do a charge back.. Liars and thieves!

Ordered same thing elsewhere for $3 more - got a tracking number in 3 hours. AVOID THEM!!!

This review was modified by macadamiaman on July 04 2014 12:06:03 PM

"EF THIS PLACE NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM HERE AND I WARN EVERYONE ELSE NOT TO ORDER FROM HERE EITHER .. BAAAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.. I should have read the reviews but after doing so I decided to add one myself .. I ordered a 10inch L7 dual ported box not that complicated .. and when I got it today and set my subs in they DIDN'T EVEN FIT ! how are you gunna be a professional site and ship out CRAP .. DONT BUY FROM HERE ! .. and btw the guy on the phone sounds like he hates his job ."

This review was modified by neveragain187 on May 30 2014 05:23:06 PM

"ordered this item on 5/9/2014 on the order screen it states that item is "IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP". I contacted the seller on 5/14/2014 to inquire on a shipment status. I was informed it would take 3 weeks for the item to get in stock as these were special order items. I told him that his website stated "IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP". He said it states they are special order if you click the "description tab". I told him I would like to cancel my order he said I could not do that I would just have to wait for the item to come in and then send it back with a 20% restock fee. This is not fair as the website makes two opposing statements and the statement about the wait time is not even on the main page. I have screen shots of the order page if you would like to see them. Thank You very much Adam Fuller

From Buyer - Adam Fuller

5/20/2014 06:06 PDT

These showed up on 5/19/2014 If I could I would give this company an "F" for customer service. incorrect info on their website and absolutely no information other than just sit and wait. poor poor poor. if it would have said these were special order and "I don't have these in stock". I WOULD NOT HAVE ORDERED THEM. but I get a company that lies to me on the order screen. I guess I will be like every other customer that gets duped by this and just roll over. congrats. you are not worth my time case closed.

This review was modified by Biggpumba on May 20 2014 06:14:38 AM

Share HiFi Sound Connection's store rating

HiFi Sound Connection is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HiFi Sound Connection is not a merchant member
HiFi Sound Connection does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!