• Address: PO BOX 495Brookline Station, MO
    • Phone: 1-877-275-4434
    • Customer Support: 1-877-275-4434
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 9:00pm Mon-FriClosed Sat and Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"STEER CLEAR! In stock ready to ship -- NOPE! Ordered a small sub and they email me 3 days later saying it's not in stock will ship out in 2-3 weeks. I call and they say 5 days and that it was in stock but damaged... I ask for that in writing - nothing came. I call back and they say 5 weeks??? And never was in stock.

I don't even have my money back will have to do a charge back.. Liars and thieves!

Ordered same thing elsewhere for $3 more - got a tracking number in 3 hours. AVOID THEM!!!

modified review This review was modified by macadamiaman on July 04 2014 12:06:03 PM

"EF THIS PLACE NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM HERE AND I WARN EVERYONE ELSE NOT TO ORDER FROM HERE EITHER .. BAAAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.. I should have read the reviews but after doing so I decided to add one myself .. I ordered a 10inch L7 dual ported box not that complicated .. and when I got it today and set my subs in they DIDN'T EVEN FIT ! how are you gunna be a professional site and ship out CRAP .. DONT BUY FROM HERE ! .. and btw the guy on the phone sounds like he hates his job ."

modified review This review was modified by neveragain187 on May 30 2014 05:23:06 PM

"ordered this item on 5/9/2014 on the order screen it states that item is "IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP". I contacted the seller on 5/14/2014 to inquire on a shipment status. I was informed it would take 3 weeks for the item to get in stock as these were special order items. I told him that his website stated "IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP". He said it states they are special order if you click the "description tab". I told him I would like to cancel my order he said I could not do that I would just have to wait for the item to come in and then send it back with a 20% restock fee. This is not fair as the website makes two opposing statements and the statement about the wait time is not even on the main page. I have screen shots of the order page if you would like to see them. Thank You very much Adam Fuller

From Buyer - Adam Fuller

5/20/2014 06:06 PDT

These showed up on 5/19/2014 If I could I would give this company an "F" for customer service. incorrect info on their website and absolutely no information other than just sit and wait. poor poor poor. if it would have said these were special order and "I don't have these in stock". I WOULD NOT HAVE ORDERED THEM. but I get a company that lies to me on the order screen. I guess I will be like every other customer that gets duped by this and just roll over. congrats. you are not worth my time case closed.

modified review This review was modified by Biggpumba on May 20 2014 06:14:38 AM

"STAY CLEAR of this company. Price looks promising but product is crap. Shipment arrived today subwoofer box with woofers, amp and install kit. Packing box was cardboard wrapped around the box holding amp etc. Opened box while FedEx deliverer witnessed and one subwoofer fell out of the box from broken and bent mounting screws. Item looked as though they found it and slapped it together. Declined shipment.

"same nightmare as everyone else described. TERRIBLE customer service and you better pray to whoever you believe in that your transaction goes smoothly. I ordered $520 worth of subs/box/amp from these criminals and the first two times the item was so poorly packaged that Fedex would not deliver it due to the damage. After about 5 phone calls all taking atleast 15mins to speak with someone I was promised that the THIRD package would be properly packaged and guaranteed to get to get to me-NOT. The box came in destroyed AGAIN so I refused the package. After dealing with the rude scumbag "james" he basically accused me of not wanting the product and tried to charge me a 20% restock fee for something that they destroyed. ALL EMPLOYEES THERE ARE TRAINED TO LIE AND WILL HOLD YOUR MONEY HOSTAGE!! They held my money for 30days until I threatened to sue them. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE INTERNET TERRORISTS. The worst people are james and ann, both terrible scum liars that will do all they can to screw you."

"STAY AWAY terrible service. We ordered a radio that said it would fit our truck, when we got the radio it didn't work for our model of truck. We called to see why and they told us that they can't guarante it to fit. We asked if they had one instock that would fit our truck and of course they DID NOT!! Now we have to pay shipping to return it plus a 20% restocking fee. DO NOT order from this company!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by rcampbell1981 on February 11 2014 06:18:57 AM

""BEWARE! STAY AWAY! DO NOT BUY FROM! WORSE of the WORSE!" THEY WILL SENT ME DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE TWICE, AND THEN CHARGED ME a 20% Restocking Fee. In all my dealings on the Internet for online purchases, they are by far the most disreputable firm I have EVER DEALT WITH!"

modified review This review was modified by JBMaher on February 02 2014 09:13:35 AM

"My recent purchase, of a used stereo system upgrade for my 02 honda accord, proved to be a great idea. The stereo was like new condition, the sound quality was great. They were good enough to discount the system, to make a sale, and a customer. I was so satisfied I ordered a pair of new speakers, which I also feel was a good price"

modified review This review was modified by laundryslave09 on December 30 2013 06:16:29 AM

"Lousy customer service. No response after numerous attempts to contact customer service. Ridiculous restocking fees if they sell you the wrong product. They sold the wrong item that was listed for a vehicle and won't take responsibility for the return."

modified review This review was modified by wd-40 on November 21 2013 06:01:49 AM

"BEWARE!! THEY WILL SEND YOU DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE AND THEN CHARGE YOU 20% to restock it. I bought a $425 Navigation system, it was broken when it arrived. I had to pay a Chrysler dealer $150 to install a broken Navigation and then take it out. I called and asked for a replacement and I was told they had none. So I asked for a refund. They told me its 20%. I called, did live chat, and emailed. One of the worst buyer experiences I have had in recent years. Terrible merchant."

modified review This review was modified by dshilman2008 on October 26 2013 08:54:17 AM

"Bought a vehicle specific subwoofer box from Hifisoundconnection.com. Only to find that the box did not allow the driverside sub to move freely as it was squished. When I called they said it was too late for a refund/credit. All this after it came in banged up from UPS which I had to tell them about in an earlier email noting that one of the speaker connections was missing. Which they actually did replace after some time. I will NEVER buy from these guys again!! "

modified review This review was modified by nicmc99 on October 01 2013 12:31:47 PM

"good place to order from kinda slow shipping but good items"

"DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!. They sent me a used OEM radio to replace one in one of my cars. The radio arrived when promised, but the faceplate was cracked. I contacted HFSC the same day. They said to return it for a refund, BUT, I WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING! I asked to speak to a manager but got the infamous " No manager available" line. When I insisted they pay for the return shipping, the customer rep named Aubrey gave me a return authorization# then hung up on me!!! Their idea of customer support is to then send an email message telling me to read the fine print in their customer policy. ....Included with their shipment is a paper stating to contact them immediately, which I did, and they will file a damage claim and "get a replacement unit sent out the same day. The sheet does indicate whether the damage has to be with the package or the unit itself. Damage is damage, and HFSC should do the right thing and pay for the return shipping like most online companies when goods are received in a damaged condition. I buy items online quite often, and this is the first time I have ever had to write a negative report. "

"I have a ***2002 Saturn Vue***. About a year ago, the stereo went out. I went to Hifi Sound Connection to get a stock replacement stereo, and when I ordered it, the invoice said it was shipping a stereo for a 2003 Saturn Ion. I was confused, but they told me that it would work with my car and that they're basically the same. I got the package today, and in side was a stock stereo for a ***2000 Honda Accord***. Hifi Sound Connection is a RIP-OFF. DO NOT order anything from them!"

"Ordered a replacement radio/Cd Player for 2006 Ford Focus. Shipping was very fast but was dissapointed when I saw what shape the product was in. Immediately contacted HiFi Sound and was contacted by not one but two Service Reps! Both vowed to send a replacement radio and both did. I was told by Customer Service to keep all three radios. Between the three I was able to make one good one. Though dissapointed by the product, which I knew was used and would not be in perfect condition, Customer Service made it right very quickly!"

HiFi Sound Connection is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HiFi Sound Connection is not a merchant member
HiFi Sound Connection does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!