• Address: PO BOX 495Brookline Station, MO
    • Customer Support: 1-877-275-4434
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 9:00pm Mon-FriClosed Sat and Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10

"Horrible customer service, I placed a order on Oct 23rd with a three day shipping......... that morning on calling I was told that there would be a 3 day handling time, as they didn't have the speaker in stock. The following Monday Oct 27th I received a email stating that while packaging my speaker that it had visible damage. (Lie #1) and they would receive another batch within 3 to 5 days. This would put the shipment around Oct 30th thru Nov 3rd (lie #2) having not received a email I proceeded to email the company with no response. I called on Nov 4th, again getting the run around. The person I talked to said that I would be contacted, I received a email stating it would take another 2 to 4 days till my speaker would be shipped out to me. Again just getting me more angry about their service. I emailed the company about my situation ( I make my living by gigs I play) a and thought it would only be right for this company to overnight me my purchase, this request was denied, saying that it was out of their hands and they would only be able to give me a 10 dollar discount or refund me my total purchase amount. I WARN YOU......... DO NOT ORDER FROM HI FI SOUND CONNECTION! It's been over two weeks and won't receive my purchase till next week THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT! I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM HI FI SOUND CONNECTION AGAIN!!!! This company is a joke....... make a better choice than me and order from a respectable company and not from HI FI SOUND CONNECTION. .... BY THE WAY THE DEDUCTED THE MONEY OVER A WEEK AGO!!
I wish I would of checked the customers complaints before my purchase.

"Paid for two day ship came 8 days later and wouldn't refound shipping charge"

"I ordered a subwoofer with these people on sep 2nd and they send me a used and a different item then picture and also had the worst customer service I had to open a claim with paypal to get refunded. they are very nasty beware stay away they don't care about customers. If anybody needs pictures I have them and I am willing to share look at the other reviews it shows they are not professional. beware of what you buy you might think you are getting it at a great price until you realize its a used item and you have to pay to return it back like myself which I now have to pay over $70 to ship the item."

modified review This review was modified by diazr008 on September 24 2014 10:02:41 AM

HiFi Sound Connection User

"Ordered a product from this site to make an auxiliary-in port for my factory radio to play music from my iPhone. The web site states that I just needed to have a working slave unit like a CD player for the device to work. I ordered the product but I did not have time to install the device right away as I go to school full time and work full time, hence I was waiting to install the device until I was in between semesters when I had time. Once I was in between semesters I installed the device, long story short, the device doesn't work as a factory CD player built into the radio does not count as a slave unit (they should clearly state that on their web site). I called HiFi Sound Connection and they wont do a return or exchange because its past the 30 day return. They say they can not break company policy, so obviously company policy is more important to them than their actual customers. So now I have a $50 paper weight. They said they would give me a discount on my next purchase with them. Why the hell would I ever buy from them again? Buyer beware, you are not as important as company policy. "

"Hifisoundconnection will take advantage of your interest in their listings and steal your money.
I paid $500 for a set of 4 slimpar64RGBA's for an upcoming wedding that I'd be DJing. Got an email from them a few days later that said the equipment was damaged and so the shipment was going to be delayed. I replied with a request to cancel the order and refund my money. John Cyril (a HSC customer service representative) replied the next day by saying no problem, we'll get that taken care of. Twelve days later I found a FedEx MPS shipping notification in my inbox which said the order that I cancelled had been shipped out of HSC's warehouse and was on its way to my address.. The items were poorly packaged before being shipped; thus, some of the boxes that arrived were all dented up from being thrown around while in transit. After spending the time and money ($40 for shipping) to return a package that wasn't even supposed to be sent to me in the first place, HSC penalized me for their mistake by only giving me a $400 refund (they pocketed $100 of my money). Personally, I think this crooked company intentionally shipped the cancelled order just so they could claim a 20% restocking fee. Don't waste your time and money on hifisoundconnection.

"STEER CLEAR! In stock ready to ship -- NOPE! Ordered a small sub and they email me 3 days later saying it's not in stock will ship out in 2-3 weeks. I call and they say 5 days and that it was in stock but damaged... I ask for that in writing - nothing came. I call back and they say 5 weeks??? And never was in stock.

I don't even have my money back will have to do a charge back.. Liars and thieves!

Ordered same thing elsewhere for $3 more - got a tracking number in 3 hours. AVOID THEM!!!

modified review This review was modified by macadamiaman on July 04 2014 12:06:03 PM

"EF THIS PLACE NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM HERE AND I WARN EVERYONE ELSE NOT TO ORDER FROM HERE EITHER .. BAAAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.. I should have read the reviews but after doing so I decided to add one myself .. I ordered a 10inch L7 dual ported box not that complicated .. and when I got it today and set my subs in they DIDN'T EVEN FIT ! how are you gunna be a professional site and ship out CRAP .. DONT BUY FROM HERE ! .. and btw the guy on the phone sounds like he hates his job ."

modified review This review was modified by neveragain187 on May 30 2014 05:23:06 PM

"ordered this item on 5/9/2014 on the order screen it states that item is "IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP". I contacted the seller on 5/14/2014 to inquire on a shipment status. I was informed it would take 3 weeks for the item to get in stock as these were special order items. I told him that his website stated "IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP". He said it states they are special order if you click the "description tab". I told him I would like to cancel my order he said I could not do that I would just have to wait for the item to come in and then send it back with a 20% restock fee. This is not fair as the website makes two opposing statements and the statement about the wait time is not even on the main page. I have screen shots of the order page if you would like to see them. Thank You very much Adam Fuller

From Buyer - Adam Fuller

5/20/2014 06:06 PDT

These showed up on 5/19/2014 If I could I would give this company an "F" for customer service. incorrect info on their website and absolutely no information other than just sit and wait. poor poor poor. if it would have said these were special order and "I don't have these in stock". I WOULD NOT HAVE ORDERED THEM. but I get a company that lies to me on the order screen. I guess I will be like every other customer that gets duped by this and just roll over. congrats. you are not worth my time case closed.

modified review This review was modified by Biggpumba on May 20 2014 06:14:38 AM

"STAY CLEAR of this company. Price looks promising but product is crap. Shipment arrived today subwoofer box with woofers, amp and install kit. Packing box was cardboard wrapped around the box holding amp etc. Opened box while FedEx deliverer witnessed and one subwoofer fell out of the box from broken and bent mounting screws. Item looked as though they found it and slapped it together. Declined shipment.

"same nightmare as everyone else described. TERRIBLE customer service and you better pray to whoever you believe in that your transaction goes smoothly. I ordered $520 worth of subs/box/amp from these criminals and the first two times the item was so poorly packaged that Fedex would not deliver it due to the damage. After about 5 phone calls all taking atleast 15mins to speak with someone I was promised that the THIRD package would be properly packaged and guaranteed to get to get to me-NOT. The box came in destroyed AGAIN so I refused the package. After dealing with the rude scumbag "james" he basically accused me of not wanting the product and tried to charge me a 20% restock fee for something that they destroyed. ALL EMPLOYEES THERE ARE TRAINED TO LIE AND WILL HOLD YOUR MONEY HOSTAGE!! They held my money for 30days until I threatened to sue them. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE INTERNET TERRORISTS. The worst people are james and ann, both terrible scum liars that will do all they can to screw you."

"STAY AWAY terrible service. We ordered a radio that said it would fit our truck, when we got the radio it didn't work for our model of truck. We called to see why and they told us that they can't guarante it to fit. We asked if they had one instock that would fit our truck and of course they DID NOT!! Now we have to pay shipping to return it plus a 20% restocking fee. DO NOT order from this company!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by rcampbell1981 on February 11 2014 06:18:57 AM

""BEWARE! STAY AWAY! DO NOT BUY FROM! WORSE of the WORSE!" THEY WILL SENT ME DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE TWICE, AND THEN CHARGED ME a 20% Restocking Fee. In all my dealings on the Internet for online purchases, they are by far the most disreputable firm I have EVER DEALT WITH!"

modified review This review was modified by JBMaher on February 02 2014 09:13:35 AM

"My recent purchase, of a used stereo system upgrade for my 02 honda accord, proved to be a great idea. The stereo was like new condition, the sound quality was great. They were good enough to discount the system, to make a sale, and a customer. I was so satisfied I ordered a pair of new speakers, which I also feel was a good price"

modified review This review was modified by laundryslave09 on December 30 2013 06:16:29 AM

"Lousy customer service. No response after numerous attempts to contact customer service. Ridiculous restocking fees if they sell you the wrong product. They sold the wrong item that was listed for a vehicle and won't take responsibility for the return."

modified review This review was modified by wd-40 on November 21 2013 06:01:49 AM

"BEWARE!! THEY WILL SEND YOU DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE AND THEN CHARGE YOU 20% to restock it. I bought a $425 Navigation system, it was broken when it arrived. I had to pay a Chrysler dealer $150 to install a broken Navigation and then take it out. I called and asked for a replacement and I was told they had none. So I asked for a refund. They told me its 20%. I called, did live chat, and emailed. One of the worst buyer experiences I have had in recent years. Terrible merchant."

modified review This review was modified by dshilman2008 on October 26 2013 08:54:17 AM

HiFi Sound Connection is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HiFi Sound Connection is not a merchant member
HiFi Sound Connection does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!