Product & services pricing Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10

"Wow, I had impression that HP is one of the best companies. Its worst than any worst companies out there. No customer service. No chat or by phone service available today 11:17 AM EST December 13th 2014. I placed an order yesterday and its showing as cancelled. I no need to inquire about this I guess...."

modified review This review was modified by nisharajesh on December 13 2014 08:21:46 AM

"TWO COMPANIES THAT I HAVE HATED THE MOST IS OVERSTOCK.COM AND HP. ALMOST 20 CALLS TO THEM FOR A COMPLETE REFUND AND I STILL DON'T HAVE IT."

"Hewlett Packard is producing some of the worst products I have ever seen. Purchased one in 2013 with the standard one year warranty. At just 14 months, the worthless junk goes blank one day and never returns. Took it to a local comp guy and he had four of the same make and model sitting on his desk. All of them trash!!!"

modified review This review was modified by mommyz3 on December 04 2014 08:14:28 PM

"I have several HP products and for the most part they are reliable. I've tried to order two items from HP.com on two separate occasions with the same exact experience. They offer a product for sale, and supply you with a code on the product page that reduces the price of the item. They you are forced to go through a lengthly check out procedure and the order is accepted. A confirmation e-mail is received and checking with my credit card company, the card is charged. Either several days or in the case of the second order, the items was cancelled. The second order resulted in calling HP. The representative claimed that there were only 500 items in stock and thousands of accepted orders came in. They basically cancelled all orders over the initial 500 and refunded those beyond that keeping the money in their possession for an additional 7 days. Great scam to make interest on thousands of orders exceeding potentially a half million dollars. Kala from the Philipines (HP Customer Service) was totally useless to the complaint and acted as though HP was doing me a favor in refunding the monies I paid for the item."

"Horrible customer service, talked to different people that couldnt understand me, and they didnt not speak english. HP customer service is awful, they are rude and disrecptful. I was supposed to be charged a one time fee and they are still taking money out of my account. They keep telling me i signed a contract ( which i did not do) i have tried to have the problem solved on several occasions. And still no luck. HP customer service is a fraud, and i would never reccommed this service to anyone. "

"Worst customer service experience I have ever had. They told me my call would be sent to higher authority on 3 seperate occasions, never happened. Hung up on me once, and refused my refund even with me being able to receive one after only having the laptop for 2 weeks. Never ordering an HP product again."

modified review This review was modified by canucksftp on November 04 2014 08:31:24 AM

"Extremely pained by the service and behaviour of HP. My Envy touch screen Ultrabook crashed 3 weeks back, which I bought in January this year. It came with preloaded Windows 8 OS and they refuse to load the OS without charging me for it. The laptop is under warranty. Best was that the reason given for the crash by the service engineer is 'Monsoons'. Never buy an HP machine. "

modified review This review was modified by pained1 on September 08 2013 10:07:39 PM

"I can not believe how bad the service was. I wanted our company to resell HP products. I have been calling HP for weeks. Every time I call I feel like they push me to tears. When I first called the women didn't know English, she had no one else to speak to me. I called another number, an American answered, but he had no understanding of how to make a new contract but suggested he could transfer me. He did and I got a live person, until he put me on hold and the call was disconnected. I called the number on the HP partners website and they said that they are a whole other company that works for HP and don't have any idea of what to do or who to call. This continued on. It was so stressful. I mean I am so sad and stressed. I may be better off finding another company to work with. I have wasted many valuable days of work and so has my assistant. It is time consuming and costly dealing with them."

"I bought a HP CM-1015 multi-function printer/scanner/copier several years ago. It worked fine when connected to a WindowsXP print server. When I upgraded the XP to Windows 7 (about three years ago), I could not find a driver for it, so I waited, waited, and waited more. Today is September 3, 2013, I installed the newest posted driver that I downloaded from the HP’s website, and it still does not work: It only prints black-and-white, not color. I am not even asking to have all the functions of the machine to work, just the printer part, is this too much for HP?

I am very disappointed at the HP product and its service. I bought the HP brand because I thought I would get a great product with great service. What I got is the opposite. Now, I am looking at this almost new machine (it has not been used much in the past years) and wondering: Should I get rid of it ($500+ when purchased) and get another brand? It is really a waste of money and time.

"Terrible experience. Ordered a laptop online. In two weeks they have delayed shipment for another two weeks. It was unacceptable.
But they simply refused to cancel it - a clear violation of the FTC mail order rule. Had to charge back my credit card and refuse the shipment

"Again another worst ever review. Hp does not seem to employ a single fluent English speaking person. This should be the most basic requirement of employment. At best 50% of words spoken are close enough to interpret. Their understanding English is even worse. Took 3 months to get them to understand I had a a defective hard disk bearing that would start to vibrate making a chattering noise before going to blue screen "Boot disk not found or has failed" The wonderful support of Hp determined that this was caused by loose case screws. WTF? Trying to follow their communications they often stop mid sentence like they fell asleep on the phone. Then after asking to continue they reply please hold...............................then forget you were waiting on them. They will then repeat the same information they said 5 min ago. Wait again for pause ask them to continue....Nothing. Ask again.... they repeat themselves. Assure them that you have understood that they will send a confirmation email..... Oh, the call is over and good day. Thank you for clarifying that after 20min of holding."

modified review This review was modified by Build_your_own on August 22 2013 01:39:53 PM

"I sure wish I would have read these reviews before I bought this laptop. it lasted 3 wks . before it died , had to send it in to get fixed. they kept promising that I would have it in a couple of days, which has turned into weeks, product not good and dealing with them thru this whole mess was worse, I will never by this product again!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by eileen855 on August 20 2013 10:58:30 AM

"Absolutely HORRIBLE product and customer service!!! Dreadful!

Product Complaint: My HP Pavillion touchsmart Laptop is junk. I bought it 3 months ago and already the power cord, USB AND moniter have failed. I've had to mess with customer service TWICE trying to get these things fixed.

Customer Service Complaint: With the first service, that of a new AC adapter the service was okay. But no one seems to speak english and it gives you a very "Scammy" vibe. I hated giving my credit card number to this scammy feeling guy so I gave him a prepaid visa gift card number instead. On the 2nd service (failing monotier and USB) I send them my laptop over a month ago. On 7/31 I got a call saying they'd fixed the problem and I'd get my laptop back by the latest 8/2. 8/2 rolls around, no laptop. So I call them. Oh, they forgot to send it.. I'll get it by 8/5.. So 8/5 rolls around, no laptop. I call. I'll get it by 8/8. I then email as well. 8/8. I ask for SURE I'll get it 8/8? Yes.. 8/8 rolls around.. I email. No laptop. The person says you'll get it today. 8/9 rolls around, no laptop.. I contact. They tell me I'll get it 8/8... 8/8 was yesterday... unless they're going to time travel and send it. It will NOT get there by 8/8!!!!! Hello stupid HP people!!!! So I email back.. Yesterday is 8/8.... I didn't get it.. They email back. "WE can't help you by email. You need to call." So I call.. I get hung up on.. I call back.. and am told You'll get it 8/19. I ask if they are SURE this time and why it's taking so long. They tell me the repair had a short and they had to order a new part. I ask if the laptop is fixed NOW. No. It's not fixed. But I'll get it by 8/19.. FOR SURE?!?! Yes.. so I guess I'll be calling back on 8/19 asking where the heck it is. I've never been so lead around before. HP!!! Fire everyone and get some people who actually know how to tell time and can speak english.. you're opperation is a joke!!

modified review This review was modified by faiyth on August 09 2013 07:50:14 AM

"I got desktop PC. When I first powered it on, it displayed a message requesting that I accept a license agreement for Windows 8. For various reasons I do not agree to the terms of the Windows 8 End License Agreement (EULA). I have not used any of the pre-installed software. I did not ask HP for refund for windows 8 - I just asked for exchange to windows 7. HP refused me to exchange even. On my opinion HP avoided costumer rights and miss sold their products. People had many cases in the courts on that matter and refund their money for unused their preinstalled operating systems. Check on google "Bundling of Microsoft Windows".

My previous desktop seller 4 years ago sold PC with Windows Vista and with ability to upgrade to Windows XP (Windows XP recovery disc inside the box). HP does not provide this upgrade and my rating for HP is low.

"Called HP Support for help with printer. "Shawn" was incredibly rude and arrogant. I wasn't comfortable allowing him remote access to my computer and was hung up on immediately. Will do everything to avoid buying another HP printer."

modified review This review was modified by DPaul2164 on July 16 2013 04:35:21 PM

Hewlett Packard is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hewlett Packard is not a merchant member
Hewlett Packard does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!