• Herman Street Herman Street Elite Status

• Address: HERMAN STREET 2425 Lincoln Avenue Ogden, UT 84401
    • Contact: Support@HermanStreet.com
    • Business Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM MST Mon - Fri. Online Store open 24 hours a day to purchase, but customer service o

Product & services pricing Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.25/10 5.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.60/10 3.60/10

"I love the antivirus so far, but am having issue with safe pay. Went to set it up with my bank sight, now every time I bring up my bank sight it takes over and freezes my pc. I have to use task master to log completely out. That is the only thing I can do with task master. It show the program as non response and wont even let task master turn it off. 2nd issue - although I am not sure if this is your software problem but it started after I down loaded. Windows keeps trying to up give me a update, it goes 99% then states it can not do the download and begins the reversal processes of undoing changes. (time consuming, irritating)This maybe a windows or security issue. My PC is running 8.1 and is 3 years old. "

"Good price, with additional (promo code) discount, clear instructions for download and activation keycode, and after-sale service quick and friendly."

"Satisfied that you got back to me fast ,Satisfied with your prices , Satisfied that you are sending the thing I order, so yes"

"Great experience! Downloaded and started using immediately. Very convenient."

"The product does not work as advertised"

Herman Street, Herman Street rep has responded

“reached out to customer to offer assistance”

"have not been able to make it work yet"

"I received the item as described, and quicker than expected. I look forward to doing business with him in the future. A great seller.

"Everything about my order was handled very quickly and I was given concise information that was very much appreciated!"

"I'm very pleased with my purchase, fast shipping, great packaging and a quality products."

"Downloaded a computer program without problems. Have purchased form Herman Street in the past and have always been quite satisfied with their service."

"Got what i need information and product wise in a short period of time and no hassle."

"It's been going on two weeks and I still haven't received the product I ordered for my wife. I'm very angry and disappointed with the service I've gotten. If this is what I can expect from your company, I won't be doing business with you any more!"

Herman Street, Herman Street rep has responded

“Customer purchased a download software and not a box version. He was emailed a download link on 5/7/15. I have reached out to the customer”

"I like the simplicity of the product I purchased. It is exactly what I needed. "

"It was Easy and efficient. Found high ratings "

"The product that was being pushed by the site offering money off the cost. Beware!!! Totally worthless unless you upgrade any pay more money for the deluxe software. Will never shop here again!!"

Herman Street, Herman Street rep has responded

“Customer did purchase the deluxe version. All she needs to do is register the software I have reached out to customer to offer assistance”

Share Herman Street's store rating

Herman Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Herman Street is a merchant member
Herman Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.