• Address: HERMAN STREET 2425 Lincoln Avenue Ogden, UT 84401
    • Contact: Support@HermanStreet.com
    • Business Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM MST Mon - Fri. Online Store open 24 hours a day to purchase, but customer service o

Product & services pricing Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.01/10 6.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"It was simple to navigate the Herman Street website and easy enough to make the purchase, and then download the software. The activation code arrived very soon after so the software could be used. Just what you need when purchasing on the internet."

"fast delivery, great price and a great customer service department."

"Everything arrived in a timely manner and in one piece. I will be completely satisfied as long as it works."

"great store and great products"

"Direct access to requested product and an e-mail covering unlocking details. This is the way to go shopping."

"Easy and quick....delivered what is was supposed to, and no surprises. Thanks."

"Very satisfied, so much that I want to order one more year for my laptop. Every time I try to call some other company answers saying they are a tech service and want me to pay them $ 179.00 to clean my computer. All I want is that kind women who spoke excellent English to help me like she did the first time I ordered protection. Please give me a number where I can reach that kind women."

"I was so impressed with the service because of the ease of ordering, the good price and the fast delivery for a small fee. This was the first time ordering from them. My grandson asked for a microscope for Christmas and after searching a site that listed the best microscopes for kids, (but didn't want a toy one) I found Herman Street. They had the best price so I decided to give them a try, and was extremely pleased with the overall service. I will definitely check them first now for other items I would like to purchase in the future. "

"Not able to get a phone call back on question about ace money or to reach a rep "

"Straightforward transaction thank you "

"Your website was very easy to navigate through and then I had a fast and efficient check out."

"Service was great, item delivered and worked perfectly. Only annoying issue is the daily SPAM that follows..."

"My problem could been handled in a more efficient manner beginning with your Toll Free Phone Number. You post a toll free number, the different times I called, never was that phone number answered. Let ring and ring and ring message finally comes up mailbox full.
When I connected through the chat it didn't take long to realize that you had only one tech support person. After several reboots and more reboots and reconnecting to the chat I always got the same guy. Then near the end of my almost 4 hour ordeal I got another guy and now I have to go over the problem again. This is because the 1st tech support guy had gone home for the day. Why wouldn't you people initiate remote help? Sending me email fixes is a poor excuse for customer support. I was totally disgusted with this performance. The whole problem stems from your web site where the initial download took place, very vague.
It seems because I never filled out the registration correctly I learned I was downloading a trial version something I had no idea was going to happen. The after I was finished downloading thinking I had the plus version 2015 I downloaded Wallet because it lead me to believe I needed it. Then when your support person and myself could not uninstall the program because it was the wallet that was left behind caused all the problems. The tech support guy should have known that (both of them). I don't know what the expertise of those tech support fellows but they were nothing less that a couple of amateurs. You could do a better job of explaining the installation as what I saw lead me to believe nothing was working. Three different thing are done in the installation you could put something that assure that the installation is a lengthily process. You dropped the ball and instead of picking it up and take some responsibility for the length of time this took is inexcusable.

I was NOT impressed in the least.

Ernie Aiotchison

"Got it on time -- good customer service on the set up!"

"Very good service by Herman Street..."

Herman Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Herman Street is a merchant member
Herman Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,912 merchant members.