• Address: HERMAN STREET 2425 Lincoln Avenue Ogden, UT 84401
    • Contact: Support@HermanStreet.com
    • Business Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM MST Mon - Fri. Online Store open 24 hours a day to purchase, but customer service o

Product & services pricing Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.82/10 4.82/10

"The web site was easy to understand and use. I really like that a coupon was immediately offered for the product that I wanted once I clicked on it. I did not have to search the site or stand on my head to get it."

"I purchased, downloaded and installed a registry cleaning app. Instead of just cleaning my registry, it installed additional apps and caused more problems than it resolved. At one point it failed completely. After numerous uninstalls/reinstalls I finally got it working again only to be annoyed by the marketing ads for other apps that it displays. Other companies offer a refund withing 30 days but their policy requires you to arrange an exchange instead. What makes them think I want another product? I don't. I'm chalking this one up to experience and won't ever purchase anything from them again."

"Product was as described and arrived in a timely manner."

"Great purchase! Processed quickly, great buy and received on time!!

"Happy with the online experience, i would like to however upgrade the product i bought to the "Ultra" version. Can someone tell me how i can do that ? It should cost less than outright buying an higher version."

"This was the best update yet....everything went as plan.

"No problems easy download "

"Download received quickly and program working well"

"Very quick and easy to order and download an antivirus program. At no additional charge, a customer service representative from a third party company called me the same day, checked on that installation went OK, and did a orientation tour to help me get the most out of my product. "

"Got exactly what I expected at a reasonable price. No shipping issues, since it was a download. I would definitely buy from Herman Street again."

"Great job and quick, easy to navigate at web site"

"No problems at all. Very simple. "

"So far I am pleased with my purchase. It works as good as the name brand products and I was able to save a lot of money. They also send me a DVD back-up copy."

"It was easy to order on the Herman Street website and Herman Street quickly fulfilled the order."

"After ordering the software from you, I called your office because in one of your E-mails, it indicated that a serial number was listed that I understood was needed to download the software. I explained to "Thomas" why I was calling and he advised me I had to contact Roots Magic for this information. I also noticed your pending charge on my bank statement had dropped off. I then called Roots Magic for the same information and apparently the SN was necessary if I was requesting the CD. At that point, I ordered the software directly from Roots Magic and now have it installed. You might consider revising your instructions in your acknowledgement E-mails to eliminate this confusion. I therefore do not require the software order from you but appreciate your efforts.
Thanks,
Jim Webb

Herman Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Herman Street is a merchant member
Herman Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.