• Herman Street

• Address: HERMAN STREET 2425 Lincoln Avenue Ogden, UT 84401
    • Contact: Support@HermanStreet.com
    • Business Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM MST Mon - Fri. Online Store open 24 hours a day to purchase, but customer service o

Product & services pricing Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.03/10 6.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.91/10 4.91/10

"Paid by credit card and went to download the software and it immediately told me I needed an upgrade in order to work on my operating system. I went to the website of the publisher of the software and they had it also on sale so I downloaded it, paid for it, and asked Herman Street for a refund. This is what Celestine Wynne told me:

Thank you for contacting Herman Street. I apologize but when it comes to downloads, we are only allowed to refund if he software is defective and you have attempted to work with technical support to resolve your issues.

Celestine Wynn
Customer Service Representative
Toll Free: (866) 648-2140
251 20th Street, 2nd Floor | Ogden, Utah 84401

The fact is: I never downloaded it! I did make the attempt, but it stopped and told me I needed the upgraded version. Anyway, and this makes me extremely upset. Obviously, I will not be doing any more business with Herman Street and I will be telling everyone about this scam. As a note of interest, I meet and talk with approx 100 people a day. As the topic comes up, they will know.

This review was modified by jdaleniel on August 19 2015 12:03:34 PM

"still haven't gotten it to work"

"product did not down load onto my computer asked them for a refund well with in 30 days - the next day infact, they took weeks to get back to with refusal so very dissatisfied with Herman Street."

"I have contacted them several times for a refund in which they have not replied. I did not receive the video editing file even though I paid for the package. They are definitely a scam!! website. No one should buy or order anything from Herman Street they do not comply with the refund policy I lost $34.00."

"I bought this product called RegClean from this comapany and right away my antivirus software wouldn't let me install it, declaring it as malware. I disabled my virus software and then microsoft defender wouldn't allow me to install it, with the same warning. This concerned me so I did a serach on the Internet and found site after site with horror stories about this software. I contacted Herman Street for a refund since I never installed this and never used the product (there site said they would refund). And of course, they refused to refund giving me the runaround about it's not their product, they just sell it for someone else. When I protested, they said I would have to jump through hoops with their technical staff to allow them to install it. Huh? I told them that it was malware and I didn't want it on my computer, and had never used it, and still they wouldn't refund, at one point even claiming they had received no request for refund, but still wouldn't refund. I say in all honesty, beware of this company, their failure to stand by the products they sell, and their false claims of refund. "

This review was modified by twarren10 on August 08 2015 09:01:57 PM

"The service was rapid and impeccable"

"Still waiting for my license key to be mailed!"

"Transaction went like it's SUPPOSED to go, simple, efficient, seemless. I'll certainly go back to Herman St. next time I need something, and use them as my reference point for my next shopping experience"

"Purchase, download of digital software easy and fast. Took a couple of days to receive the activation code, though.
Will use again.

"Credit card charged immediately. No license key provided, shipping took long time. Otherwise everything just ok."

"The product arrived sooner than expected and in excellent condition. "

"smooth transaction and no problems as always."

"Instructions for loading and using are inadequate. Loading the application on the computer was very "obscure" and no detail for loading on other devices is provided although it says it syncs with others. Use is not really explained anywhere. Maybe I am missing something big, but I never had this sort of experience with other software. Where do I go for help?

"Excellent performance and great support. "

"I tried out my new car vac yesterday morning, and it worked like a dream! Pet hair is such a nuisance and difficult to avoid, but with persistence, the vacuum did the job. The tools enabled me to get in between the seats, and guess what I found in my "clear-view" cannister? A long lost earring, that I thought would never be found. The handle is convenient and surprisingly light to hold in one hand, while directing the tools with the other hand. I am so glad I persisted in searching for the best car vac on the market, and a great price. Thanks Herman Street, you DID NOT disappoint !!!"

Share Herman Street's store rating

Herman Street is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Herman Street is not a merchant member
Herman Street does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!