• Herman Street

• Address: HERMAN STREET 2425 Lincoln Avenue Ogden, UT 84401
    • Contact: Support@HermanStreet.com
    • Business Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM MST Mon - Fri. Online Store open 24 hours a day to purchase, but customer service o

Product & services pricing Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.10/10 5.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.30/10 6.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.49/10 3.49/10

"Very pleased with your response and delivery of service"

"don't know what it was for!"

"called and left messages but was never called back. still no one has called back regarding my concerns."

Herman Street, Herman Street rep has responded

“We have been corresponding with customer through email and we returned his call on 4/29”

"Purchasing and downloading from Herman Street was an excellent experience!"

"They followed up my unfinished order with an offer of a discount - it was greatly appreciated."

"I was expecting the package to be more explanatory. Instead I received and envelope with a disc and a packing slip. I don't remember if I bought a one year or two year or two computer package for the bitdefender. I thought it would come in the box that it was shown in. I was waiting for my old virus protection to expire before I entered this, which will be this weekend but if I have any questions it pretty much looks like I'm screwed."

Herman Street, Herman Street rep has responded

“Reached out to customer to offer assistance. Herman Street does not sell box versions of the software. After purchase customer was emailed installation instructions.”

"I purchased Net Nanny - a program that requires a monthly subscription, and Herman street did not provide the activation code I needed. Furthermore, the confirmation email simply linked me to the Net Nanny site to download the program (something anyone can do for free). My repeated calls to the Herman Street customer service line went unanswered, and their reply to my email only re-stated the instructions they originally sent with my order, which were not helpful at all. After repeatedly hitting dead ends with Herman Street, I called my credit card company to dispute the charge. I then bought the program directly from Net Nanny. Since Herman street didn't deliver any real product or a redemption code, I don't understand what they were selling in this instance. In my opinion, they are running a scam. I should have checked the Better Business Bureau site before making my purchase - Herman Street has an F rating. You know what they say...live and learn. "

Herman Street, Herman Street rep has responded

“Records show customer was emailed a license key and download instructions after purchase. I couldn't find any emails from the customer showing he had made contact with us. He may have attempted to contact us from a different email address then the one he entered at time of purchase. I sent the customer an email and never heard back”

"Herman Street were helpful in giving me your details and passing me on to you for technical support when BitDefender wouldn't load. With confirmation I was unable to use the software as it wouldn't work with another installed by my banking online, they said they would give a refund. Very helpful and friendly."

"It's not the first time I've made a purchase through Herman Street. I got a great deal on the product, the transaction was straightforward and quick, and the product is first rate.
I'd have no hesitation in purchasing from Herman Street again. If they have what I want - they are my guys.

"So far, so good. Only time will tell if it is all I expected it to be."

"works perfect !!! more than i expected"

"Not HermanSt fault, I am still working with Bitdefender to make their product work on my computer."

"I have used Herman Street a number of times and am happy with their service; I would use them again and recommend them to others."

"Good job & so far the disc has worked"

"great service for a great product!

Share Herman Street's store rating

Herman Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Herman Street is a merchant member
Herman Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,857 merchant members.