Stores > Herman Street

• Herman Street

• Address: HERMAN STREET 2425 Lincoln Avenue Ogden, UT 84401
    • Contact: Support@HermanStreet.com
    • Business Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM MST Mon - Fri. Online Store open 24 hours a day to purchase, but customer service o

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-01-15

Bad Customer Service

"I have been trying to install my DVD Cloner. I can not get any information.

2016-01-11

"After making a purchase I received a receipt Number with a confirmation email to follow. Guess what no confirmation mail. I have now sent 3 emails to customer services. And again no response. $99 wasted unless someone on Herman street end wakes up and does their job."

2015-12-11

"I sent in a request for a refund. I got an automatic response. Then I got a response saying someone would be in touch. I responded. Then I got response saying that since I had not responded, they were closing the ticket. I responded. Then got a survey to judge my satisfaction. I guess that could be called chutzpah. I have no idea what to do next. It may be that there are no human beings answering customer service complaints at Herman Street.

Herman Street did not ask me to write this review. Should I check or not check be box below?

2015-11-07

"The software downloaded and installed just fine but never received the activation codes. I cut them a break on the the first order but to have it happen again on the second order; there's a problem. Customer Service resolved the issue the following day but that's of little consequence when you are in the middle of an upgrade or build and need it NOW.

I also found there is no "My Account " link on their website so the only way to get there is re-login if you want to verify information. I think it's safe to say I won't be ordering from them again.

2015-10-02

"Consistent with previous experiences listed. Stay away. Download doesn't go and they push you back to the software maker for assistance. Don't know if it's a scam but certainly a big waste of time."

2015-09-02

"Exceptional service all the time."

2015-08-19

"Paid by credit card and went to download the software and it immediately told me I needed an upgrade in order to work on my operating system. I went to the website of the publisher of the software and they had it also on sale so I downloaded it, paid for it, and asked Herman Street for a refund. This is what Celestine Wynne told me:

Thank you for contacting Herman Street. I apologize but when it comes to downloads, we are only allowed to refund if he software is defective and you have attempted to work with technical support to resolve your issues.

Celestine Wynn
Customer Service Representative
Toll Free: (866) 648-2140
251 20th Street, 2nd Floor | Ogden, Utah 84401

The fact is: I never downloaded it! I did make the attempt, but it stopped and told me I needed the upgraded version. Anyway, and this makes me extremely upset. Obviously, I will not be doing any more business with Herman Street and I will be telling everyone about this scam. As a note of interest, I meet and talk with approx 100 people a day. As the topic comes up, they will know.

This review was modified by jdaleniel on August 19 2015 12:03:34 PM

2015-08-18

"still haven't gotten it to work"

2015-08-15

"product did not down load onto my computer asked them for a refund well with in 30 days - the next day infact, they took weeks to get back to with refusal so very dissatisfied with Herman Street."

2015-08-14

"I have contacted them several times for a refund in which they have not replied. I did not receive the video editing file even though I paid for the package. They are definitely a scam!! website. No one should buy or order anything from Herman Street they do not comply with the refund policy I lost $34.00."

2015-08-08

"I bought this product called RegClean from this comapany and right away my antivirus software wouldn't let me install it, declaring it as malware. I disabled my virus software and then microsoft defender wouldn't allow me to install it, with the same warning. This concerned me so I did a serach on the Internet and found site after site with horror stories about this software. I contacted Herman Street for a refund since I never installed this and never used the product (there site said they would refund). And of course, they refused to refund giving me the runaround about it's not their product, they just sell it for someone else. When I protested, they said I would have to jump through hoops with their technical staff to allow them to install it. Huh? I told them that it was malware and I didn't want it on my computer, and had never used it, and still they wouldn't refund, at one point even claiming they had received no request for refund, but still wouldn't refund. I say in all honesty, beware of this company, their failure to stand by the products they sell, and their false claims of refund. "

This review was modified by twarren10 on August 08 2015 09:01:57 PM

2015-08-01

"The service was rapid and impeccable"

2015-07-21

"Met my expectations. I would recommend it to others."

2015-07-21

"would like t see user manual"

2015-07-20

"What great service I received from Herman Street. I purchased Home Inventory Pro over the net, being old school I wanted a disc copy however living in Australia customs prevent a disc from being posted from the US to Australia. I was also unsure if the program would work with my version of windows. All of my questions were answered quickly even being half a world away.

Once purchased the program was downloaded in minutes.

Once again thanks to the staff at Herman Street and I would not hesitate to purchase from you again and also to recommend you to others

Regards

S. Dixon

South Australia

Share Herman Street's store rating

Herman Street is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Herman Street is not a merchant member
Herman Street does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!