Stores > Herman Street
  • Herman Street

8:00AM - 5:00PM MST Mon - Fri. Online Store open 24 hours a day to purchase, but customer service o
      Support@HermanStreet.com

Voice your opinion! Review Herman Street by clicking a star below.
2017-09-06

HOPELESS! Bought software. Need to reinstall. Doesn't respond to requests for assistance!

"Paid for software from these people. Need to reinstall the software. The link they sent me redirects to a spammer. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS!"

2017-08-21

Highly recommend

"Fast shipping and great quality! Highly recommend""

2017-08-21

experience

""lace I ordered beautiful customer service excellent will use company again "

2017-08-20

Delivered On Time with the Best Price

""This is the best place to buy Audio products. Best price on the net with fast free delivery!""

2017-08-20

beautiful

"lace I ordered beautiful customer service excellent will use company again"

2016-07-21

Power Director

"Bought software - never received key or responses to mails"

2016-01-15

Bad Customer Service

"I have been trying to install my DVD Cloner. I can not get any information.

2016-01-11

"After making a purchase I received a receipt Number with a confirmation email to follow. Guess what no confirmation mail. I have now sent 3 emails to customer services. And again no response. $99 wasted unless someone on Herman street end wakes up and does their job."

2015-12-11

"I sent in a request for a refund. I got an automatic response. Then I got a response saying someone would be in touch. I responded. Then I got response saying that since I had not responded, they were closing the ticket. I responded. Then got a survey to judge my satisfaction. I guess that could be called chutzpah. I have no idea what to do next. It may be that there are no human beings answering customer service complaints at Herman Street.

Herman Street did not ask me to write this review. Should I check or not check be box below?

2015-11-07

"The software downloaded and installed just fine but never received the activation codes. I cut them a break on the the first order but to have it happen again on the second order; there's a problem. Customer Service resolved the issue the following day but that's of little consequence when you are in the middle of an upgrade or build and need it NOW.

I also found there is no "My Account " link on their website so the only way to get there is re-login if you want to verify information. I think it's safe to say I won't be ordering from them again.

2015-10-02

"Consistent with previous experiences listed. Stay away. Download doesn't go and they push you back to the software maker for assistance. Don't know if it's a scam but certainly a big waste of time."

2015-09-02

"Exceptional service all the time."

2015-08-19

"Paid by credit card and went to download the software and it immediately told me I needed an upgrade in order to work on my operating system. I went to the website of the publisher of the software and they had it also on sale so I downloaded it, paid for it, and asked Herman Street for a refund. This is what Celestine Wynne told me:

Thank you for contacting Herman Street. I apologize but when it comes to downloads, we are only allowed to refund if he software is defective and you have attempted to work with technical support to resolve your issues.

Celestine Wynn
Customer Service Representative
Toll Free: (866) 648-2140
251 20th Street, 2nd Floor | Ogden, Utah 84401

The fact is: I never downloaded it! I did make the attempt, but it stopped and told me I needed the upgraded version. Anyway, and this makes me extremely upset. Obviously, I will not be doing any more business with Herman Street and I will be telling everyone about this scam. As a note of interest, I meet and talk with approx 100 people a day. As the topic comes up, they will know.

2015-08-18

"still haven't gotten it to work"

2015-08-15

"product did not down load onto my computer asked them for a refund well with in 30 days - the next day infact, they took weeks to get back to with refusal so very dissatisfied with Herman Street."

Share Herman Street's store rating

Herman Street is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Herman Street is not a merchant member
Herman Street does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!