• Herman Street
    • Address: HERMAN STREET 2425 Lincoln Avenue Ogden, UT 84401
    • Contact: Support@HermanStreet.com
    • Business Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM MST Mon - Fri. Online Store open 24 hours a day to purchase, but customer service o

Product & services pricing Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.82/10 5.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.87/10 5.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.39/10 4.39/10

2015-07-20

"Still waiting for my license key to be mailed!"

2015-07-19

"Transaction went like it's SUPPOSED to go, simple, efficient, seemless. I'll certainly go back to Herman St. next time I need something, and use them as my reference point for my next shopping experience"

2015-07-18

"Purchase, download of digital software easy and fast. Took a couple of days to receive the activation code, though.
Will use again."

2015-07-18

"Credit card charged immediately. No license key provided, shipping took long time. Otherwise everything just ok."

2015-07-17

"The product arrived sooner than expected and in excellent condition. "

2015-07-17

"smooth transaction and no problems as always."

2015-07-17

"Instructions for loading and using are inadequate. Loading the application on the computer was very "obscure" and no detail for loading on other devices is provided although it says it syncs with others. Use is not really explained anywhere. Maybe I am missing something big, but I never had this sort of experience with other software. Where do I go for help?

2015-07-16

"Excellent performance and great support. "

2015-07-16

"I tried out my new car vac yesterday morning, and it worked like a dream! Pet hair is such a nuisance and difficult to avoid, but with persistence, the vacuum did the job. The tools enabled me to get in between the seats, and guess what I found in my "clear-view" cannister? A long lost earring, that I thought would never be found. The handle is convenient and surprisingly light to hold in one hand, while directing the tools with the other hand. I am so glad I persisted in searching for the best car vac on the market, and a great price. Thanks Herman Street, you DID NOT disappoint !!!"

2015-07-16

"Herman Street processed my order without being able to send the 'key' for the program to function. This glitch delayed access to the software by a day and was frustrating. The support staff were nice but advertising/selling stuff that was not in inventory should not happen. "

2015-07-16

"Good response. They stay in touch and delivered."

2015-07-15

"Thanks, Fast & Sufficient. "

2015-07-15

"Good Price on Data Rescue PC3 from Herman Street but the software download did not include the separate zip file (available in the boxed version) to make the Boot Disk CD (essential when fixing a computer with a corrupted drive). Fortunately Prosoft kindly made this available after an email enquiry (the zip file is not available from Prosoft's website)."

2015-07-15

"great deal and bargain for this software! "

2015-07-15

"Nobody ever got back to me I have two computers and the only two emails I receive were on tuesday i asking me to complete a survey here is a copy; Mark Schulhof,

This email concerns your recent ticket: #800131097 ID #57026841 (MBK-219-79974)

As part of our commitment to improving your customer support experience, we would like to know how you think we are doing.

Please take a moment to complete a short survey consisting of just a few multiple-choice questions.

It should take you no more than a minute to complete (we promise!).

To take the survey, click on the following link: http://support.hermanstreet.com/index.php?/Tickets/Survey/Index/140193/i8cu25dn2j13

Your feedback is very important to us and we really appreciate your time.

HermanStreet

Toll Free: (866) 648-2140

251 20th Street, 2nd Floor | Ogden, Utah 84401
Hi Mark,
[#MBK-219-79974]: #800131097 ID #57026841
As I have not heard back from you I am going to close the ticket out

Please reach out to me if you need any further assistance

Thanks

Sandra Stephens
Would I recommend your co or product definitely NOT, one of the worst experiences ever

Share Herman Street's store rating

Herman Street is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Herman Street is not a merchant member
Herman Street does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!