• Address: HERMAN STREET 2425 Lincoln Avenue Ogden, UT 84401
    • Contact: Support@HermanStreet.com
    • Business Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM MST Mon - Fri. Online Store open 24 hours a day to purchase, but customer service o

Product & services pricing Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.79/10 5.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.70/10 4.70/10

"Smooth transaction and no worries."

"So far (29/01/2015) nine days after purchasing, I still have not received the registration key to the software that I purchased, in spite of several emails and two attempts to call them by phone from Australia."

"This company is a rip off. DVD cloner does not work. Wanted me to call the manufacturer and deal with the techs. Herman Street will not do refunds but said they would exchange. So how do you exchange a downloaded link? Only went with poor on survey because they had nothing lower. Buyer beware!!!!!! Read the reviews of others."

"Good price. On time delivery and good communication. Thank you. I will use you again "

"Does not work at my bank. It would be good to know before I purchased. "

"I bought the product Bitdefender antivirus, but had enormous problems trying to install it, wasting a lot of time -- it couldn't remove a previous antivirus program I had and even after I'd removed all I could find of it myself, it still wouldn't install. I asked for a refund but was refused. They directed me to the techie people who wanted me to spend more time on it, but I said I couldn't afford any more time on it. Herman St offered me an alternative product but I didn't want an alternative product. All in all, very poor show and I wouldn't use them again. I've since seen other bad reviews of Bitdefender, by the way. I've seen good reviews too, but can't share them."

"Satisfied with my Herman Street purchase of Memory Mixer scrapbooking software. The transaction was smooth, though I did have one installation problem that was quickly addressed by customer service. I have ordered several add-on embellishments since and everything has gone fine. The only thing that keeps me from giving 5 stars is that the add-ons are not sufficiently large enough on the screen to see what you are getting. That marketing area could be improved by quite a bit. I'd buy more if I could see what I was getting. It's more a shot in the dark from the name of the packet."

"They did exactly what they said they would do. Fast and easy."

"I'm satisfied with the transaction."

"i have not got it to down load i am going to call and get my money back. i hope"

"The Website was easy to use, the Service was very quick, the Product is excellent."

"Not the BEST communicator with tracking. However we received our order and are pleased."

"Delivered and worked as should.

Erased a lot of junk off my hard drive! Made my PC
work like it should.

"The selection and checkout was very smooth and I had no problem downloading and registering my software that night."

"Ordered the item and it arrived quickly. I'm happy with the product thus far."

Herman Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Herman Street is a merchant member
Herman Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.