• Herman Street

• Address: HERMAN STREET 2425 Lincoln Avenue Ogden, UT 84401
    • Contact: Support@HermanStreet.com
    • Business Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM MST Mon - Fri. Online Store open 24 hours a day to purchase, but customer service o

Product & services pricing Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.41/10 5.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.24/10 6.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.44/10 5.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.11/10 4.11/10

"They contacted me promptly by phone to see if I needed any assistance. Very

"Good, easy download and easy payment system. "

"The product itself (Bitdefender) did nothing to resolve the problem, and actually caused my computer to be slower and stall. The "help" session that contacts you then wants 119 bucks to fix your computer problems. Had to restore my computer to an earlier date to be able to use it. The dvd that I ordered with it has still not arrived, which makes no difference as this product is junk. Sounds like a scam that is designed to get you to not only buy the product (Bitdefender), but to pay an addition fee to fix your PC. And I bought 3 licenses for it. Waste of money. Should be given a refund, garbage product."

"you gays done a good job and thank you."

"Easy download. No problems.

"Software worked as needed"

"My dealings with the sales and customer support staff have been very good. However, I have gotten to know customer support much better than I would like - I have been in contact with them by phone and email several times a week since I bought the product. Not only can I not get the product to work, it has crashed my system so that I can only use the computer in safe mode. We are still working on fixing the problem. It has been moved to the next level of customer support. The support staff do answer the phone right away, speak clearly and in layperson's language, and are very patient and friendly."

delivery seemed very prompt in light of weather conditions. Good job!

"Good product and ordered filled and delivered on time."

"I don't like the application, even though it was highly rated. Does not appear to be as user friendly as Quicken. I was planning on switching away from Quicken, but have since changed my mind."

"Very satisfied with my purchase "

"I am completely satisfied with the product"

"Bought Net Nanny Download and it would not work. . . Saved it then installed it and it brought me to the registration page and said I needed to choose a subscription to buy when I already did that!!! So I sent an email to customer support to get the problem resolved (2 times!). Its been 8 days now and so far there has been no response... That was a waste of $31.22"

"Great communication and great delivery."

"I have No comment because I have gone back to Bullguard. Thank you. I feel they are easier to deal with. "

Share Herman Street's store rating

Herman Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Herman Street is a merchant member
Herman Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,883 merchant members.