• Herman Street Herman Street Elite Status

• Address: HERMAN STREET 2425 Lincoln Avenue Ogden, UT 84401
    • Contact: Support@HermanStreet.com
    • Business Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM MST Mon - Fri. Online Store open 24 hours a day to purchase, but customer service o

Product & services pricing Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.52/10 5.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10

"Bad experience this time. Have purchase items in the past from Herman Street no issues. Made a download purchase on early Saturday March 28th as of today late Sunday 29th have not received download instructions or Activation Code!"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-30-2015

Herman Street, Herman Street rep has responded

“records show an email confirmation was sent to customer on 3/28 which included a download link and activation code. Customer contacted our support center, and another email was sent on 3/30 containing his download link and activation code.”

"Fast efficient website. Quickly found software I needed, at a price I wanted to pay, checked out easily, and was using my new software with in minutes. Great site."

"purchase was fast and the download was a little slow, but I managed to figure it out without too much difficulty and the price was right!"

"...world class ...thank you for everything ~)))

isaac

"Herman Street delivers! I have ordered several software programs from Herman Street and I have been satisfied with the purchases. I will buy again and I will recommend them!"

"Familytrreemaker backup CD arrived. I had previously downloaded it from the net"

"Download worked well. One thing - I'd prefer to have the complete program download, rather than having a small application that downloads the rest of the file at the time of installation."

"Had sent an email regarding the additional discount of $10.00 if the product was bought within the 60 minutes. This was not applied on checkout and I have not received any response to my email, so from that point of view a little disappointing, The download was fine and installation was fine. Would have been five stars if the above had been addressed."

"Transaction was fast and easy."

"We purchased Bitdefender Total Security - as a download. The transaction was smooth and easy - and the price was very competitive; THANKS!"

"good price ,quick responce "

"Was able purchase and download the software easily.
The price was reasonable.
Thanks.

"My order was processed and on it's way within two days
also there were no shipping charges as well.
(Over $100.00)

"Unsatisfactory, I paid for this software and have been refused the product liscence key to unlock the non trial version. I am being told to contact bitfinder directly when I paid Herman Street for the product. Bitfinder refers me to Herman street for the code. "

"Good job, thankyou for your good service"

Share Herman Street's store rating

Herman Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Herman Street is a merchant member
Herman Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.