• Address: HERMAN STREET 2425 Lincoln Avenue Ogden, UT 84401
    • Contact: Support@HermanStreet.com
    • Business Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM MST Mon - Fri. Online Store open 24 hours a day to purchase, but customer service o

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.08/10 6.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.28/10 6.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.30/10 5.30/10

"No problems, product just as described, 1st class seller AAA+++++"

"Delivered a day ahead of the scheduled date. Excellent."

"I was having a terrible time getting my download to start. I called customer service and within 10 minutes my download was complete. Good Work Customer support."

"Couldn't be easier. Immediately received link to download software and enter license information. Thanks!"

"The item came on time and is exactly as depicted"

"Ordered and downloaded on Monday 17th - Ooops - Invalid activation code sent by email. They replied in 2 days saying that they received my email. Then proceeded to tell me to cut and paste the code - insulting my intelligence. I continued to ask daily for a valid code to activate the software - Yolanda asked me to cut and paste again. They don't understand the supplied code just doesn't work. They haven't yet responded - ignored the situation now 9 days later. Went elsewhere - downloaded in 5 minutes and activated within 4 minutes. Hopeless abysmal service with condescending attitude. "

"Easy, Fast delivery but the produkt information might have been easyer to find and maight be better."

"I ordered a nanny cam clock that was the "best seller" from Herman Street; however, when I received the nanny cam, I was surprised by the poor quality of the product and the instructions included were difficult to follow and not very detailed. Unfortunately, I regret purchasing the product and believe it was a waste of money."

"My purchase and download of a version of PowerDirector 13 Deluxe was easy and went flawless. What made this experience exceptional was the process to upgrade to PowerDirector 13 Ultimate by purchasing it and then receiving a refund for my original purchase of PowerDirector 13 Deluxe. "

"very fast shipping and very great product met all my expectations will buy from you guys in the future"

" I would like to thank the Herman Street team for not only supplying me with the opportunity to purchase great software for my computer but also giving me the support on some questions I had. I would highly recommend hermanstreet.com "

"I ordered. They accepted the order. Then many days later told me that they do not ship to Canada and that they would credit my account. This has not happened yet."

"The software works without problems"

"I needed to cancel my order and Herman Street worked with me to make it a simple process."

"I ordered the BitDefender for my laptop and so far the product is great. The only problem I had was that every time I was sent the access key it would say "oops an error has occurred". And this happened 4 times so I sent an email and they sent me my actual access code within 48 hours but other than that I am very pleased."

Herman Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Herman Street is a merchant member
Herman Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,912 merchant members.