• Address: HERMAN STREET 2425 Lincoln Avenue Ogden, UT 84401
    • Contact: Support@HermanStreet.com
    • Business Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM MST Mon - Fri. Online Store open 24 hours a day to purchase, but customer service o

Product & services pricing Rating 6.95/10 6.95/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.28/10 6.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"Fantastic product, problem free download!"

"I purchased the product. I spent several hours trying to download it. I then contacted them because the serial number would not register. They referred me to the company said it was not their problem. I tried contacting the company and they could not help me. So I asked Herman for a refund. They said they would not until I proved I had talked to the company. REALLY??? I spent another 6 hours trying to resolve this matter with Corel. Herman offered no assistance. Very dissatisfied with their customer service."

"I was trying to get help with a programme and inadvertently reached Herman Street. They responded quickly and directed me to the right place . I really appreciate their handling of my inquiry."

"Received a timely email with a discount on data recovery software: Data Rescue. A friend was experiencing issues with a failing laptop hard drive and I was unable to access the drive to recover her information. I ordered this program from Herman Street, received immediate info details to download and install the program. After installation, I slaved the drive to the machine I had installed Data Rescue on. The process took several hours, but I was able to recover her information from a drive that would not recognize the data partition.
Very pleased with both Herman Street and the software they sell. I previously have also purchase A/V software from Herman Street.

"Good price, delivered on time no problems!"

"Excellent except for the fact that the registration webpage would not accept my information when I tried to register my license number on the first few tries. After contacting them again and re-trying, the process worked smoothly."

"Awesome program! Recoverd over 20 yearso of photos we thought were lost forever. "

"Great vendor. Item was as advertised. Worked great out of the box!!!"

"delivered as advertised, and the product worked."

"I purchased my antivirus product online and the software was up and running minutes later. The whole experience was short and sweet and the product is operating fine. "

"I've dealt with Herman Street several times and have always had a satisfactory experience "

"Excellent service, thank you"

"The antivirus program was easy on my wallet and easy to download onto three computers in my house. I cannot ask for more!!"

"The price was the best I could find.
The ordering process was simple.
The product downloaded and installed correctly.
The licence key worked.
What else would I want ?
Oh yes, you even said thanks with a $10 voucher towards my next purchase.

"Simple installation and courtesy call to go with it."

Herman Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Herman Street is a merchant member
Herman Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.