• Herman Street

• Address: HERMAN STREET 2425 Lincoln Avenue Ogden, UT 84401
    • Contact: Support@HermanStreet.com
    • Business Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM MST Mon - Fri. Online Store open 24 hours a day to purchase, but customer service o

Product & services pricing Rating 6.87/10 6.87/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.65/10 6.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.06/10 6.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.48/10 4.48/10

"I had difficulty downloading the software. Sent Herman Street an email, received a workorder # and never heard from them again. I was finally able to download the software without their help. "

"I placed my order via the internet, so I did not speak directly with anyone at this business about their products and services. I chose to order from the Herman Street Store both because of a good price for the product I wanted and because of positive feedback that other customers have given about their experiences with this business. Since then I have emailed their customer support to ask questions that were not specifically about a product, and I have received prompt, courteous replies. I definitely would order again from this business.

"quick and easy buy, prompt delivey"

"The site was not what I needed. I was trying to help someone else with their resume and I could only do mine. "

"All went well after a slight issue with ordering wrong version software due to a lack of clarity on order page. This was quickly sorted by customer service team. "

"Very good service and quickly done."

"just a simple fuss free purchase"

"Great offer of bitdefender 2015"

"Faultless transaction. Very pleased."

"Shipping was good and the website was easy to use"

"Order was filled promptly & accurately, very efficient service!"

"I couldn't download the software onto my computer and I would very much like a refund. theotheodoratos57@gmail.com"

"Very easy and fast delivery."

"Prompt and helpful service!!!!"

"Prompt order confirmation and notification of available download. Backup disk showed up within a few days. Thank you!"

Share Herman Street's store rating

Herman Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Herman Street is a merchant member
Herman Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,850 merchant members.