Herman Street Reviews - hermanstreet.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.95/10 2,990 reviews

Herman Street is a merchant member
Herman Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,998)

"Quick, easy and cheap!! Will do business again."

Rating 4/102/5

"I purchased Ace Money and downloaded it, but I never received a registration key. Without it the software is useless. Process my credit card and it appeared in Quicken on April 4. If you do intend to send the the key, I want you to refund my payment.

Richard Custer

"Great efficient and thorough service!"

"The bitdefender came highly recommended as best virus protector. Malika at the Herman Street company was so very kind and helpful, I would enjoy to shop with you anytime. Many thanks go out to Malika. She did a great job and was very courteous in helping me. Thanks a lot. Cissy, Cecile Caple"

"Quick and efficient. Good product in online store.
Orders are immediately confirmed and downloads are simple.

Rating 6/103/5

"If I have a computer problem that requires complete erasure of my hard drive or if I replace the computer with a new one, it is hard for me to remember what software I have gotten thru Herman Street.
I realize most of the problem rest with me because I am 80 years old and should probably not be using computers as much as I do.
The reason for my overall score, is probably not Herman Street's fault as it is my own but it sure would be easier if I could log in to Herman Street and find all of the software programs that I purchased and the relative instructions for reloading them on my new computer.

"The service is very quick and simple. I ordered some software which was delivered almost immediately including the activation code (10 minutes later)."

"Herman Street did a great job with the software. The confirmation email came quickly, download was simple and easy and the software was just what I needed--and at a good price!"

"The product is excellent!.I was impressed with the follow up call to insure that any/all questions were answered. Highly recommended source."

"Order was processed quickly and the download was speedy and efficient."

Rating 8/104/5

"Good help, when I had problems with download"

"Fast service for online sale and even received follow up personal phone call to make sure we were good with our sale and offered informational service. This company is a class act. Will use again.

"I had some difficulties at first but everything was taken care of. I am satisfied with the service I received from Herman Street"

"No problem, easy transaction."

Rating 8/104/5

"Can only download in Mac format !!! What is the secret to this problem !!"