• HeliPal

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Poor customer service, they won't respond to my emails about issue raised - charger doesn't work properly. Can't get any information about a product they sold me. shipping, service charges was 60% of the value of the item!"

modified review This review was modified by scubajoe604 on April 28 2015 07:46:41 PM

"HeliPal has been a gem during my process for purchasing a Helicopter and subsequent purchases there after. My first purchase arrived quickly with no issues whatsoever. The batteries for the heli were having issues so I emailed HeliPal about the issues, they were INCREDIBLE! They sent me 2 new batteries and a new charger and asked to test out which ones would be better. I then sent back the old ones and everything was great...but then I broke my heli. I contacted HEliPal again to ask for help on which parts I should purchase, I had 2 people corresponding with me to get me help, and they are so thorough with great information! I decided to just purchase a new one but I didn't need the batteries or the charger so I asked HeliPal what I could do, 2 employees have been helping me and they are going to remove the batteries for me and give me a refund of $25 because of removing the batteries and the charger. AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!"

modified review This review was modified by christianT. on January 31 2015 11:45:57 AM

"SCAM SCAM SCAM BE AWARE!! I purchased a battery for my RC helicopter and it never shipped nor did I get a confirmation email. It charged my account and when I contacted them they never replied back. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!! Spend the extra money on Amazon. "

"Thanks Helipal! Everything was resolved with great customer service. I defiinitely recommend helipal.com. "

modified review This review was modified by mikeypoulsen on January 03 2015 11:26:37 AM

"If I were you, I would go somewhere else for my hobby supplies. The customer service from the store is not good and their policies show more of a self-interest instead of interest in the customer. I ordered some motors and a few other parts for a DJI Phantom 2. They said they were in stock, however more than a week went by and they had not been shipped yet, so I took the initiative and called. They told me that they would be coming in on Thursday or Friday.
The weekend came and still no shipping confirmation. Meanwhile, since my order had not shipped I decided to cancel one item from that order... that had not yet shipped. They charged me a five dollar restocking fee for an item that never left their store. Finally, I got a shipping confirmation the following Tuesday for an order that should have shipped two weeks previous.
Overall, not a great experience. I actually would spend a little more at a place like hobby King instead of using this store again, although, actually are not the cheapest on all items.

modified review This review was modified by Hobbyguy1 on December 09 2014 10:44:11 AM

"Excellent web site, great line of products at a reasonable price. Prompt response on inquiries and help issues. Very Fast delivery from China to US, quicker than domestic us deliveries. Keep up the great work ......and low prices."

"I placed my order for my helicopter and after i did i of course went back and did some more looking around an decided to upgrade to a better transmitter, no problem sent email and they quickly responded with instruction to make that happen,very happy with my overall experience with Helipal,I received my order quicker than orders with things placed here in the states.I will be doing more business with Helipal for all my RC needs.Thanks again Chris S. "

"Great communication, very fast and professional. Will certainly order from HeliPal again!"

"I ordered a quadrotor and a few parts from Helipal. After a few days of my order in 'packing' status I emailed their customer support inquiring if there was a delay. They replied that evening and the said the order was ready to be shipped, but they had noticed that one of the parts I ordered wasn't compatible with the quad I'd ordered and suggested the compatible part if I'd like to switch it. I replied thanking them for their quick response and taking the time to make sure my order was no only ready, but made sense. They confirmed they would switch the parts and get it sent out. A few hours later I had a tracking number generated by their shipping system emailed to me, then a customer service rep sent me a copy of the revised invoice and the tracking info. Their staff is incredibly professional, polite, and even downright friendly. I'm very excited to add this quad to my collection and I tried to place orders with 3 other retailers trying to save a buck and wasted weeks of time before finding Helipal, who conveniently had just dropped the price by $100, so I ended up with the best deal, from a reputable retailer that has outstanding service. I can't be more satisfied. "

"Placed an order 05/30/2014, website said delivery 3 -4 days, status showed packing same day, one week later status shows packing.

All attempts to inquire when products will ship have gone unanswered.

A simple explanation of why the order has not shipped is all I was looking for but apparently customer service is of no importance.

Considering i am just getting started in this hobby and can see myself spending considerably more than my original $3000 order, I would think that they would want to work with a new customer.

I CAN NOT recommend helipal.com nor will I ever purchase product from helipal.com agin.

Saving a few $$$ is not worth the less than terrible customer service they provide.

"I purchased a dji f550 helicopter fully loaded. They sent me a camera gimbel that doesn't work.I had to file complaints with PayPal just to get them to send my order. They got paid for the product before they shipped and had no desire to ship or even answer my emails.I don't recommend doing business with them.I will not buy from them again. Update to my review. My storm battery 14.8V 3s 35C 5500 mAh lasted only 5 minutes on the first flight and then down hill after that.What is really bad is they never answer my emails when I need help with problems. From Stanley"

"I cancelled a small order within 3o minutes of ordering both by e-mail and the companies own web support web page. I asked for
confirmation of the cancellation. I even sent 2nd requests many hours later. But messages are coming back undelivered. Initially when I ordered, the confirming e-mail came fast.

I called my credit card company and explained the situation. The credit card company said the subject company has no Telephone number.
So the customer service is unavailable

"Stay away.... They sold me a broken iosd mini, they made me ship it back, then they said, they didn't have more in stock and that I needed to wait, I waited for over 20 days... Finally I got tired and requested a refund they only offered a refund for the cost of the unit but nothing for the original cost of shipping it back and forth which was as much as the price of the product itself. BS customer service."

"Company exellent and right delivery smoothly"

"Great customer service and fast shipping"

Share HeliPal's store rating

HeliPal is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HeliPal is not a merchant member
HeliPal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!