• Address: 790 Washington Ave Suite 141 Brooklyn NY 11238
    • Contact: support@heightsdeals.com
    • Phone: 888-225-3594
    • Business Hours: Monday. - Thursday 10-5 EST Friday 10-2 Fri. EST

"really happy to do business with them. will buy from again"

"good service and back office help.I was sent the wrong product and they were very gracious and sent me the correct product quickly and kept in contact with tracking numbers.
Very good deals!! I would shop with them again!!

"Order 2 BlueAnt Z9i from them. One package was a little broken while the other has the accessories loose inside. Opened both out and they worked perfectly"

"I bought a Blueant Z9i from them. It was advertised as new. When I received the package, it was clear that it had already been opened and used within the first minute of opening it. I proceeded to charge the headset and nothing happens. The piece of junk is totally dead and won't come on after charging for more than 3 hrs.I've owned several Blueant BT before so I know how these should work. I sent them an email but no response. I tried to call them several times the next day but I keep on getting an automated answering system with 5 options(sales,support,shipping,billingor operator). I tried all five of those options and it just keeps on ringing and then hangs up on you. This is absolutely the worst online buying experience.

It took lots of calls and I was finally able to get through. The guy I spoke too was very helpful. He sent me a replacement and a car charger for my trouble. The replacement worked and I guess that's all that matters. I still don't think it's new because I told by buddy to buy one too and he says that it looks like its been used. But his works and my replacement works and that's all that matters.

modified review This review was modified by nhut on December 04 2009 04:57:11 PM

"The website advertised a new USB car charger for my phone. I received the charger about 7 days after the order. However, the item was clearly used and damaged with wear marks all over it. The charger light did not even come on and the charger was not functional. I filled out a form online and they did respond within about 2-3 business days saying they were going to send out a replacement. About a week later, I did receive my replacement item and it did work, but I'm frustrated they sent me a used item to begin with."

modified review This review was modified by bigsccw316 on October 22 2009 10:15:53 AM

"I've been searching for a while now for good prices on iphones and i just could not pass up this deal. Received my phone very quickly and the service was excellent. "

"I found this site through a deals site I check regularly. I was impressed with the customer service and the quick delivery. My order,an unlocked Apple 3G Iphone and a Jawbone headset and charger, was exactly what I wanted and in perfect condition. The site was easy to maneuver and had all the necessary info clearly stated. I will be back for future electronic purchases.

"I bought a unlocked iphone from them at a good price, it came very fast, and works great without me needing to unlocked it myself!"

Heights Deals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Heights Deals is not a merchant member
Heights Deals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!