Stores > Hedocell

• Customer Support: 956-587-9188
    • Business Hours: M-F 9:00am - 7:00pm Central Time

2016-09-09

Misrepresentation

"The cellphone holder I bought was misrepresented by Hedocell. It was represented to fit the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 but it didn't. It left about a 1/2 inch out of the pouch. I think it was made to fit the S7 Edge.I didn't send it back because I would have had to pay the shipping which would not have been worth it. I emailed Hedocell on Friday and I have not had a response yet.

I must have read the advertisement wrong thinking that the cellphone pouch was for the Galaxy Note 7. I apologize for the bad review. The shipping was fast and customer service was very good. I change my review to excellent!

This review was modified by gcatch22 on September 10 2016 08:39:49 PM
Rep reply posted Sep-10-2016

A rep from Hedocell, www.hedocell.com, has responded

“The purchased case is made for the Galaxy S7, you may have the Galaxy Note 7 which is a different larger model, please contact our customer support for an exchange.”

2016-09-09

They make it right.

"A mistake was made on my order. Upon notifying them, they shipped the correct part and made it right. Good folks to deal with!"

2016-09-05

Exceeded expectations

"Delivered faster than advertised. Fair prive. Product performs well."

2016-08-22

Second rate charger

"Lightening plug is loose in phone doesn't fit correctly so phone doesn't charge due to bad connection."

Rep reply posted Aug-23-2016

A rep from Hedocell, www.hedocell.com, has responded

“Please receive our apologies for this issue.

All our products are guaranteed, please contact our support team at websales@hedocell.com to request a replacement.”

2016-08-17

Cute package .....

"The shipping was grateful it deliver one day earlier that they said it would. But 4 star because one off the ear bud was rip a bit so that the down fall btw all the items was awsome."

2016-08-15

Delivery was very quick and did not expect it will arrive that soon.

"Hedocell has a quick delivery for your ordered items."

2016-08-13

Item just received!

"As soon as I sent a negative review, I received it in my mailbox!!"

This review was modified by pwillow1-86755 on August 13 2016 09:32:49 AM

2016-07-30

Simple & complete

"The process was simple and everything was handled to my satisfaction."

2016-07-24

Why Did I Wait so Long?!!?

"This headset makes it much easier and convenient to talk on the cell phone. Light weight and good value for the money."

2016-07-19

great delivery

"I oredered the battery on aTuesday morning. Was totally surprised when it arrived in New yORK ON tHURSDAY MORNING. It was used immediatly. Cord was longer than OEM and battery was charged much faster. I couldn't be more satisfied with thier product and service. Outstanding."

2016-07-15

OOOps

"Haven't been able to get their attention on a request to return a smartphone cable."

Rep reply posted Jul-17-2016

A rep from Hedocell, www.hedocell.com, has responded

“Please receive our apologies for this issue. Your emails have been answered. If you still have concerns about your return/exchange, please contact our customer support at websales@hedocell.com.”

2016-07-01

Great equipment

"This charger has a longer cord than my orinal phone charger &seems to charge faster!"

2016-06-11

Very satisfied!

"Quality product, heavily discounted, efficiently and quickly delivered"

2016-06-08

Fast and as ordered

"Fast and as promised. No issues, would buy from them again."

2016-06-05

Wrong product delivered

"I ordered an ear phone but a power bank was delivered. I wrote an email and they responded well;however, the ear phones haven't been delivered yet. I am still waiting on the shipment to come to me. I asked for a prepaid mailer to return the power bank as well (which is still unopened) and there was no response regarding that. I will revisit the review once the correct product is delivered. "

Rep reply posted Jun-07-2016

A rep from Hedocell, www.hedocell.com, has responded

“Your replacement order was already delivered, the USPS tracking number for your replacement is 9400110200829043528103”

Share Hedocell's store rating

Hedocell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hedocell is a merchant member
Hedocell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.