• Hedocell Hedocell Elite Status

• Customer Support: 956-587-9188
    • Business Hours: M-F 9:00am - 7:00pm Central Time

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Great price. Satisfactory delivery time and condition.

"Great product! Just what I needed and at the right price. "

"Very happy with my order."

"Product was delivered on time as advertised."

"I ordered a bluetooth headphone on ear, but the quality of it was not that great. I returned it with no questions asked and received a full refund for my full purchase which included a few more items I never complained about and still have them. I feel a bit confused because I was not happy only about one item's quality. And I did not expect to be refunded for the full amount. I guess these guys know what to do to keep their customers happy no matter what :) I can't complain and probably will come back to buy some accessories for my daughter's phone before Christmas. Thank you for the service."

"i needed power cord (chargers) for sony xperia tablets sgpt1211, they sent me chargers for sony xperia cell phones, I returned them immediately but am still to hear from them about my refund"

"My experience was great, my product arrived on time and in great condition. The person I bought the case for really liked it. "

"Great service. I will use them again for my needs."

"Just wanted to say thanks for the quick shipping and for the quality product. Thanks again."

"The product didn't fit my phone (my fault) but cannot return or exchange since its a sale item, also it took a little longer than expected to receive. "

"The instructions were less than comprehensive and the volume control/level is less than exemplary"

"Shipped quickly and item as described "

"I got all the items I wanted and they were all exactly what they were reported to be."

"Item's were as described and were shipped promply"

"Purchased a case for my Iphone 4s. The case is well constructed, the clip is detachable and has a belt loop in the back. I use the case without the clip at work (keep the phone inside my jacket pocket) and leave the clip for weekend use (clip it in my belt). Ordered the product on 06/19 and receive it on 06/24. Will definitely do business again. "

Share Hedocell's store rating

Hedocell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hedocell is a merchant member
Hedocell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.