"recieved my package had a little trouble with the postal service but the customer service I got from hedocell was amazing"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

www.hedocell.com, Hedocell rep has responded

“Your order was delivered on December 15th. USPS tracking number 9400110200830504926598. All your 6 messages have been answered the same day that we receive them, please check your spam folder and be sure that you can receive emails from websales@hedocell.com”

"The item I ordered has not been used yet, but it was shipped quickly, which I appreciated. I was disappointed that the item had no instructions, nor pertinent information as to it's functioning abilities, IE: overcharging protection, etc.. I could not find the identical item on their, nor any other web site. (It was sent as a replacement for an order error) I don't like the fact that the only way to contact the company is by email, and they do not answer all your questions. You can call and leave your phone number on their answering machine, but you never get to talk to a real person. Their message number tells you the fastest way to contact them is by email.

"Great product and delivered really quickly"

"I got a case I didn't even order totally different from what I ordered "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-09-2014

www.hedocell.com, Hedocell rep has responded

“All our products are guaranteed to be as described, please contact our customer support for a replacement or refund.”

"Quick shipping and very high quality case makes for a very happy customer."

"Arrived quickly and was as ordered."

"was very fast and exactly was was required and requested. Glad it did not take the full amount of time indicated to deliver."

"dear hedo cell , I was very please with the cell phone case. it were an hard to find item for my phone thank you very much..."

"Fast, easy, just wish I had a better product that could be used with my phone."

"Swift and fast exactly what I ordered "

"The products were delivered on time and were what I ordered for. I am 100% satisfied with the products."

"Excellent service & timely delivery. Prices are not bad either."

"The volume is to low and noise cancellation is to poor"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

www.hedocell.com, Hedocell rep has responded

“All our products are guaranteed, please contact our customer support representatives at websales@hedocell.com for a solution.

The volume on Bluetooth headsets is adjusted from the phone, not from the headset, one the headset is properly paired and in use, changing the volume on your phone will also change the volume on the headset.”

"The product was very reasonable priced and was delivered promptly."

"Excellent quality product, highly recommended. A+++++++"

Hedocell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hedocell is a merchant member
Hedocell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.