Stores > Hedocell

956-587-9188

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hedocell by clicking a star below.

2017-06-19

Right Product but ...

"It did NOT work properly. Micro-USB connectors for my new Samsung Galaxy 8+ phone charger have not worked properly when connected to my previous Samsung Galaxy micro-usb charging cables. I reached out to Hedocell for explanation and/or a RMA number but have not heard back from them. Disappointing."

Rep reply posted Jun-20-2017

A rep from Hedocell, www.hedocell.com, has responded

“All our products are guaranteed to be as described, please contact our customer support at websales@hedocell.com, we'll gladly provide you a replacement product or arrange for return the defective ones. We have been unable to locate any message from you.”

2017-06-17

Great customer support

"This is my second order with Hedocell. I appreciate the fact that they ship to Po boxes. Now I can use my old galaxy 7 charger in my new Samsung s8"

2017-05-21

The power Jack that I brought don't work on my new galaxy 8s phone the jack is to small for the phone need to send it back

"Need to send it back don't work power Jack for galaxy 8S brought 4 to small $3.99
Plus shipping just to small have a white look in it the one i have for the galaxy 8S+ phone don't have that

Rep reply posted May-23-2017

A rep from Hedocell, www.hedocell.com, has responded

“All our products are guaranteed, we have answered your messages and a replacement order will be shipped to you. If you need to contact our customer support it is available at websales@hedocell.com”

2017-05-04

Type-A to Type-C Data Cable

"Received the 4 ft. Cellet Type-A to Type-C charger for my Moto Z Force. Plugged it in my car USB adapter. I am also pleased that I can use it for transferring picture and other files from my phone to Laptop! Works fast, good quality."

2017-03-23

USB 2 car charger

"The product was defective but I was given full credit upon its return."

2017-03-13

"Product was as described by seller and arrived sooner than expected."

2017-03-06

"My husband was happy with it a plug for his cell phone charger "

2017-03-02

Great website, Fast Delivery at a Great Price.

"And I received a bonus item. Need I say more? I'll definitely be back to order more. These guys were awesome. "

2017-02-28

"Hedocell never delivered what I ordered! Yet, they took money out of my account. Also I emailed them with no response! My name is Marie Kapes"

Rep reply posted Mar-03-2017

A rep from Hedocell, www.hedocell.com, has responded

“Your package was already delivered. Link to the tracking information https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9400110200793301078689 USPS tracking number 9400110200793301078689. If you have any question or concern, please contact our customer support at websales@hedocell.com”

2017-02-23

Good product and good price

"Received the product on time. The charger retracts for storage. It works with my zte zmax pro which has a USB type C connector. "

2017-02-22

Sure looks good but......

"Looks great but I have it as a gift and out of the box there were problems. Have to lay the phone a certain way for it to work. The original that came with the phone still works so I guess I'll have to try another brand. Wanted that heavy duty look but also wanted it to work. Not worth trying to send back and deal with that next. "

Rep reply posted Feb-23-2017

A rep from Hedocell, www.hedocell.com, has responded

“Please receive our apologies for this issue. All our products are guaranteed. Please contact our customer support at websales@hedocell.com to request a replacement”

2017-02-10

Sketchy

"It took a while for Delivery! No definite status given on delivery????? From pic and receipt of actual item really differed. Item llwas cheap, although pic was sketchy, actually was cheap!"

Rep reply posted Feb-11-2017

A rep from Hedocell, www.hedocell.com, has responded

“Your order was purchased on Jan 26 and delivered on Jan 30. The USPS tracking number for your order is 9400110200830447008948, it can be tracked at USPS.com. Are you sure that you are referring to the order placed with us? If you need support with your bluetooth headset, please contact us at websales@hedocell.com”

2017-02-07

"Cord works great. Delivery was quick."

2017-02-03

dissapointed

"Sound quality not what i expected, volume very low, even with phone volume on high"

Rep reply posted Feb-07-2017

A rep from Hedocell, www.hedocell.com, has responded

“Please receive our apologies for this issue. All our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please contact our customer support at websales@hedocell.com”

2017-02-01

Easy Check Out Fast Delivery!

"Easy check our and fast delivery! Product is exactly what we ordered!"

Share Hedocell's store rating

Hedocell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hedocell is a merchant member
Hedocell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,376 merchant members.