• Address: 417 E Cedar Ave Ste G

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Item was not completely what I thought"

"The Hedocell home wall charger works really good. It's replacing a malfunctioning charger. I really like the side plug-in feature. It frees up extra space that's needed. Awesome! "

"got the item very quickly..Thanks"

"Received ok, fast service, thanks."

"Very fast shipping. Good Christmas gift"

"Received my product early than expected, 2nd order from Hedocell, very useful product. I just have one question, how can I get an additional clip for my case?"

"no problems, received the product I ordered in a reasonable amount of time"

"On Nov 2nd I purchased a Motorola Droid Turbo Vertical Leather Case Holster Spring & Swivel Clip Black from Hedocell and the case fell apart on Dec 10th. First the magnetic tab separated from the case so that the flap would not stay closed. I emailed them regarding getting a replacement and heard nothing. Then on Dec 26th the belt clip broke. I again emailed them and heard nothing. These cases look nice, but fall apart after a month of use. They are garbage.

Update: Hedocell contacted me and offered to assist with the warranty issues with Cellet, the manufacturer of the case. Their customer support has turned around 180 degrees. I am now awaiting resolution from Cellet.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-14-2015

www.hedocell.com, Hedocell rep has responded

“Please receive our apologies for this issue.

Your 2 messages have been responded the same day that we received them, We have included the instructions for requesting a replacement product, as this case has a 3 year limited warranty.

Please feel free to contact our customer support at websales@hedocell.com for assistance.”

"The styluses I purchased arrived as advertised and quickly. "

"The case was supposed to fit a Note 3 but did not have all of the cutouts necessary to access the buttons"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-01-2015

www.hedocell.com, Hedocell rep has responded

“All our products are guaranteed to fit the described phone model. Please contact our customer support at websales@hedocell.com, you may received an incorrect or defective product and you are entitled to a replacement free of charge.”

"Fast shipping and works well"

"Wish there was a way to track the package from there site. Had to contact the merchant personally to get a tracking number. Made the site seem fake and I thought I was getting ripped off. But the package came when I contacted him."

"recieved my package had a little trouble with the postal service but the customer service I got from hedocell was amazing"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

www.hedocell.com, Hedocell rep has responded

“Your order was delivered on December 15th. USPS tracking number 9400110200830504926598. All your 6 messages have been answered the same day that we receive them, please check your spam folder and be sure that you can receive emails from websales@hedocell.com”

"The item I ordered has not been used yet, but it was shipped quickly, which I appreciated. I was disappointed that the item had no instructions, nor pertinent information as to it's functioning abilities, IE: overcharging protection, etc.. I could not find the identical item on their, nor any other web site. (It was sent as a replacement for an order error) I don't like the fact that the only way to contact the company is by email, and they do not answer all your questions. You can call and leave your phone number on their answering machine, but you never get to talk to a real person. Their message number tells you the fastest way to contact them is by email.

"Great product and delivered really quickly"

Hedocell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hedocell is a merchant member
Hedocell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.