"The volume is to low and noise cancellation is to poor"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

www.hedocell.com, Hedocell rep has responded

“All our products are guaranteed, please contact our customer support representatives at websales@hedocell.com for a solution.

The volume on Bluetooth headsets is adjusted from the phone, not from the headset, one the headset is properly paired and in use, changing the volume on your phone will also change the volume on the headset.”

"The product was very reasonable priced and was delivered promptly."

"Excellent quality product, highly recommended. A+++++++"

"Delivery was quicker than expected."

"The 1st keyboard that i ordered did not work with my phablet, and when I contacted Hedocell they sent me a replacement in case the 1st one was defective, and it turned out this was the case! I am now awaiting their reply as to how to ship the 1st one back. wonderful service!!!"

"shipping was very high for such a tiny thing. The end of it came off after a couple of months – it was a stylus."

"Took forever, 2 weeks, to get the phone case. It is way too big for my Motorola G phone. Way too wide and way too long."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-13-2014

www.hedocell.com, Hedocell rep has responded

“It is probably an incorrect or defective case, can you please provide us a picture with the phone inserted showing the size difference? With the picture we can ship you a replacement case without having to return the current case.”

"Fast shipping very happy withe the cell phone case I ordered."

"Took awhile, but wasn't too long and got what I wanted and it is the only case I could find for my phone. Much appreciated."

"Good product, delivered quickly. Thank you!"

"The charger does not work only part of the time. It is hard to connect it to my Kindle
but your service was very good

"Charger arrived on time, and is just as advertised. I will use it often, and now have Hedocell bookmarked on my P/C."

"I ordered this Cellet headset because it stated that it could be used with the Kindle Fire I tried to connect and Kindle said it is not compatible. there is no invoice or anything in the package for me to contact the seller. If someone reads this and is willing to help I will rewrite this review "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-26-2014

www.hedocell.com, Hedocell rep has responded

“It is probably a defective product, please contact our customer support at websales@hedocell.com for assistance.”

"arrived quickly, items as advertised"

aaz

"I purchased the case for my HTC Amaze. The case was not made from leather as it shown on the description and it was too big for my phone. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-09-2014

www.hedocell.com, Hedocell rep has responded

“The purchased case is made for the HTC Amaze 4G. If you have the regular HTC Amaze, the case will be too big for your phone. Please contact our customer support at websales@hedocell.com for assistance.”

Hedocell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hedocell is a merchant member
Hedocell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,864 merchant members.