Hedocell Reviews - hedocell.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.00/10 124 reviews

Hedocell is a merchant member
Hedocell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"A great savings and exceptionally fast service."

"Easy transaction. LOVE the product!!! Arrived on time and as described!!!
Thank You!!!

"Fast shipping, packaged well. Would buy from seller again! Thank you'"

"Purchased a Cellet Smartphone case for my Samsung S4 and after a few weeks the belt clip broke, contacted Hedocell and they are sending me a new clip under warranty no charge.

F. Krohn Sacramento CA.

"Very good company to deal with. Would purchase from these guys again!"

Rating 4/102/5

"It was hard to decide which length cell phone wrap to order. There was no guide to say Fits on your Arm or Fits on your Leg. I went with the smaller but it's too big for my arm and too small for my leg.

The case is impossible to see through. I missed 3 notice calls today from my dispatch because I couldn't hear it ring. I cannot push anything on the phone through the vinyl.

The purchase was a waste of money. The phone is nonfunctional when inside this item. They did send it in a timely manner unlike another item I ordered so I gave 2 stars.

modified review reply posted Feb-25-2014

www.hedocell.com, Hedocell rep has responded

“All our products are satisfaction guaranteed, if the product does not fit your needs, please contact our customer support for exchange or refund.”

Rating 8/104/5

"Product was delivered on time and in good condition. However, product is somewhat uncomfortable to wear (cuts into skin while wearing). Overall a decent experience, just wasn't quite what I needed. "

"I received the item ordered rapidly and was delighted with the product and the service."

"The product delivered was of good quality and arrived quickly - outstanding service!"

"Quality product that works and is as advertised. Delivery was just as described. I would no hesitate to order from them again. "

Rating 8/104/5

"ordered, delivered, product pretty much as expected, satisfied with my purchase"

"Quick, easy, delivered as expected, no problems"

"Item was a great value. Delivrted promptly."

"Service was fast and without any issues :-)"

"fast shipper nice product and reasonable"