Stores > Hedocell

websales@hedocell.com
      956-587-9188

Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hedocell by clicking a star below.

2017-09-24

ZTE MAJESTY PRO PHONE CASE

"I received a thank you note for my purchase when the order was placed a confirmation # was not issued when the order was placed. I made two phone calls to inquire about the confirmation# they were not returned I then sent an email that returned three days later informing me that the order had been shipped on that 3RD day without a tracking # that they noted, was unavailable. the ZTE phone case was received within one week which is of decent quality, I am happy with it but there is a need for improvement in order to eliminate anxiety and uncertainty."

2017-09-16

My Galaxy 8+

"this is a great product, stylish and good quality."

2017-08-12

it doesn't work.. have left 3 messages, will not call back

"would like my money back now!!"

2017-07-23

Nice product

"The u work great. Thanks for the great price."

2017-06-25

Received wrong item

"I received the wrong item twice in one month. I wrote a review a week and a half ago and this site didn't follow up. "

2017-06-19

Right Product but ...

"It did NOT work properly. Micro-USB connectors for my new Samsung Galaxy 8+ phone charger have not worked properly when connected to my previous Samsung Galaxy micro-usb charging cables. I reached out to Hedocell for explanation and/or a RMA number but have not heard back from them. Disappointing."

Rep reply posted Jun-20-2017

A rep from Hedocell, www.hedocell.com, has responded

“All our products are guaranteed to be as described, please contact our customer support at websales@hedocell.com, we'll gladly provide you a replacement product or arrange for return the defective ones. We have been unable to locate any message from you.”

2017-06-17

Great customer support

"This is my second order with Hedocell. I appreciate the fact that they ship to Po boxes. Now I can use my old galaxy 7 charger in my new Samsung s8"

2017-05-21

The power Jack that I brought don't work on my new galaxy 8s phone the jack is to small for the phone need to send it back

"Need to send it back don't work power Jack for galaxy 8S brought 4 to small $3.99
Plus shipping just to small have a white look in it the one i have for the galaxy 8S+ phone don't have that

Rep reply posted May-23-2017

A rep from Hedocell, www.hedocell.com, has responded

“All our products are guaranteed, we have answered your messages and a replacement order will be shipped to you. If you need to contact our customer support it is available at websales@hedocell.com”

2017-05-04

Type-A to Type-C Data Cable

"Received the 4 ft. Cellet Type-A to Type-C charger for my Moto Z Force. Plugged it in my car USB adapter. I am also pleased that I can use it for transferring picture and other files from my phone to Laptop! Works fast, good quality."

2017-03-23

USB 2 car charger

"The product was defective but I was given full credit upon its return."

2017-03-13

"Product was as described by seller and arrived sooner than expected."

2017-03-06

"My husband was happy with it a plug for his cell phone charger "

2017-03-02

Great website, Fast Delivery at a Great Price.

"And I received a bonus item. Need I say more? I'll definitely be back to order more. These guys were awesome. "

2017-02-28

"Hedocell never delivered what I ordered! Yet, they took money out of my account. Also I emailed them with no response! My name is Marie Kapes"

Rep reply posted Mar-03-2017

A rep from Hedocell, www.hedocell.com, has responded

“Your package was already delivered. Link to the tracking information https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9400110200793301078689 USPS tracking number 9400110200793301078689. If you have any question or concern, please contact our customer support at websales@hedocell.com”

2017-02-23

Good product and good price

"Received the product on time. The charger retracts for storage. It works with my zte zmax pro which has a USB type C connector. "

Share Hedocell's store rating

Hedocell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hedocell is a merchant member
Hedocell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.