• Hedocell Hedocell Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Not sure why it takes so long for the delivery. Maybe because it goes by way of USPS. The case is ok but not what I expected but you can't beat the price. May have to get a more expensive case because I am not sure this case will last very long.

Anyway thanks for the follow up and service.

"got here on a timely manner,smooth purchase!"

"one yr. subscription for avast "

"Order was on time and just what I wanted. Extremely satisfied. "

"It took along time for items to come, and not only that on the sight it appeared that my items would be samsung galaxy 5 headphones and they were not. Doubt I would ever purchase anything elese."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-07-2015

www.hedocell.com, Hedocell rep has responded

“Please receive our apologies for a late delivery, unfortunately, bad weather during the last month has been delaying mail in certain affected areas. If you have any issues with your order, we'll be happy to hear from you. Please contact our customer support at websales@hedocell.com..”

"My order was delivered in a timely fashion."

"I liked the extra images and descriptions that accompany the products, they make it easier to make an informed purchase. Also the shipping and handling fees are reasonable. Mostly though, the quality of my purchase was better than I expected, an added bonus. Keep up the good work. "

"Delivery was fast. Items came as described. Tempered glass was as billed. Phone case is passable - not highest quality leather but for less than $10 - quite passable. Variety is good. I would search them out again for accessories"

"Item was not completely what I thought"

"The Hedocell home wall charger works really good. It's replacing a malfunctioning charger. I really like the side plug-in feature. It frees up extra space that's needed. Awesome! "

"got the item very quickly..Thanks"

"Received ok, fast service, thanks."

"Very fast shipping. Good Christmas gift"

"Received my product early than expected, 2nd order from Hedocell, very useful product. I just have one question, how can I get an additional clip for my case?"

"no problems, received the product I ordered in a reasonable amount of time"

Share Hedocell's store rating

Hedocell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hedocell is a merchant member
Hedocell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.