Stores > Hedocell

• Contact: websales@hedocell.com
    • Customer Support: 956-587-9188
    • Business Hours: M-F 9:00am - 7:00pm Central Time

2016-05-05

"I very happy with my order from you I will give you 5 star"

2016-03-20

Quality product.

"This meets my needs and was delivered on time. I would buy from this seller again."

2016-03-03

Charge me up, Hedocell

"Great price on charger and fast delivery - very happy"

2016-02-23

A "Quick Whip" of Awesomeness!

"I was highly appalled by the arrival, but I enjoyed every bit; from the completion of the transaction to the packaging, from the shipping to the receiving, and from the arrival to the appearance and quality of the product! Everything was timely, but the day I received it kinda crept up on me....which was a good thing. Thanks so much, Hedocell!"

2016-02-09

Great Case for my Lumia 950XL

"I had been looking for a case with a swivel belt clip foe awhile, This one fit the bill, and at a great price!"

2016-01-16

"My product came in a very timely manner. I am happy with the product and will refer as many of my acquaintances to this company as possible"

2016-01-04

"Item was shipped quickly and as promised. Nice quality item."

2015-12-31

"They advertised this hands free device for cell phones as legal for driving in California, and it is not legal for use in California."

Rep reply posted Jan-04-2016

A rep from Hedocell, www.hedocell.com, has responded

“The product is legal to use in California. California laws do not allow you to use the phone while driving. While driving you can use the phone with a hands free device, however if you are not satisfied with the product, please contact our customer support at websales@hedocell.com and we'll gladly provide you return instructions.”

2015-12-28

"Very fast shipping. Quality merchandise.
Exactly what was descibed. Very sastisfied. Would highly recommend!!

2015-12-12

"Shipping was quicker then site said,very happy with product.."

2015-12-11

"Very good service. Received my product painless free. Thank you"

2015-12-11

"Didn't return phone call, didn't return E-mail, slow shipping, item not as described, couldn't return. Case was to small to fit Droid with outer shell into it. Rich Tworek "

Rep reply posted Dec-11-2015

A rep from Hedocell, www.hedocell.com, has responded

“Please receive our apologies for this issue, unfortunately we did not receive any message from you. Our customer support address can be reached at websales@hedocell.com. The purchased case is made for the phone only, it will not fit with an additional cover. Your purchase was made on Nov 27 and was delivered on Dec 2nd. USPS Tracking number 9400110200882813261426.

If you need to return it, please contact our customer support.”

2015-11-30

"Had a question and it was answered in hours. "

2015-11-28

"The selfie stick never would charge. There was a loose piece inside which rattled which was probably the reason the device could not hold the charge or connect to Bluetooth. It was very disappointing."

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2015

A rep from Hedocell, www.hedocell.com, has responded

“Please receive our apologies for this issue, All our products are guaranteed. Please contact our customer support at websales@hedocell.com and request a replacement.”

2015-11-24

"Product arrived quickly and was exactly as described."

Share Hedocell's store rating

Hedocell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hedocell is a merchant member
Hedocell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,591 merchant members.