Stores > Heartland America
  • Heartland Ameri

Voice your opinion! Review Heartland America by clicking a star below.
2017-09-18

They started out ok the first time but when i made a second order on a bluetooth 12inch speaker, first it took them a whole 3 weeks to sent

"it then they sent the wrong speaker. Now everything started on the 7-27-17 and I got speaker on 8-9-17 bad and don't work speaker and wrong one. Been trying to mail back labor are money back since 8-10-17. They just keep saying they will send the labor but haven't yet. Have called and called and called same story we will send it. I will not give up but I will never and I mean never deal with them again . Bad business . Here it is 9-18-17 still no labor are money back . Speaker cost $81.90 with tax it was $88.25 still have speaker and waiting. "

2017-04-22

Terrible customer service

"I had to return a defective item but I didn't get a conformation for the return. One month later I called to check and was told they would be "logging in" the return in 5 more days. They were supposed to replace the item but never did and seven weeks later when I called to check they told me they refunded my Pay Pal acct. after six weeks. They actually did but what a horrible outfit. Customer service people are nasty but no doubt they are beat to death with complaints. I do a ton of online buying for home and business and Heartland is the worst. Believe all the negative reviews!!"

2016-11-07

Total ripoff - beware

"Purchased digital tv antenna ($20 ) on 9/11/16, had it installed on 10/02/16 and found the rotator did not work, when contacted customer service, I was told to send it back at my expense and they would replace it. It will cost me over $20 in shipping. Better to throw away and say I been taken for $20, glad I did not order more."

2016-07-05

The ultimate in UNprofessionalism

"Most of the items I've purchased have had to be sent back. I called 3 times today for a problem with a pressure washer I purchased. Waited over 15 mins. each time. No one can access what machine I have because they change SKU's and can't look up by model #. I was hung up on by Sharif (supervisor) who had 2 of my telephone #'s and never called back. One rep. actually said he probably did it on purpose. UNBELIEVABLE !!! I was given a phone # by one of the reps. I spoke to, for the distributor of my machine, which turned out to be a stock trading co. Heartland America is a VERY unprofessional co. on many levels and I would definitely think twice before I did business with them. I definitely will !!!!"

2016-06-20

Die Waiting

"Ordered athletic shoes on 15 January 2016. It's now 8 June and still haven't received them. A blatant ripoff !"

2016-05-18

Impossible to cancel order; ripoff price because America Heartland was selling same item on eBay for 25% less

"Bought item via Heartland America's website. Said regular price was $222, sale price $99 + free shipping.

After adding misc. fees, total came to $125. Paid via PayPal. But when I googled to see what other companies were selling it for, I found that Heartland America sold the same exact item on a daily basis on eBay for about $70+$14.95 shipping.

Contacted Heartland America to cancel my order and was on hold for 50 MINUTES. Heartland rep said it could not cancel the order, even though it was not scheduled to ship for five days. Rep said PayPal had to effect the cancel. Called PayPal, who told me Heartland America had to cancel the order.

PayPal rep tried to resolve it with Heartland America, but was also placed on hold for more than 45 minutes and finally gave up.

THIS WAS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH HEARTLAND AMERICA, AND I ASSURE YOU IT WILL BE MY LAST. I'M FED UP WITH RIP-OFF COMPANIES LIKE THIS.

2016-05-13

Tired of being lied to.

"I just got off the phone with Heartland America. I ordered and received in four days a pair of yard lamps. I also enrolled in their " Value Club America" for $19.99. In their welcome to the club letter it clearly states that they have a sixty day best price promise which means to me that they will match the lower price of an advertised product of the same make and kind. I got an advertisement from Heartland America one day after I received my order for the lamps at half the price I had just paid for them. I called them and was on hold for nearly one half hour. Someone finally answered and told me that she could not help me said I needed to speak with a supervisor. Back on hold for ten more min. Then someone answered who was as rude as anyone I've ever dealt with in the retail business. I was told that the lower price did not apply because it was a special price. It sounds like I just got ripped off. I ask if I could get my $19.99 back and was told yes but they would have to deduct from it. This is where I just lost it and gave up the liars won again for now."

2015-12-28

"Heartland American THIEVES I sent for a lambskin Jacket and was guaranteed to get it before Christmas. It came a week before but it was marked extra large but was really a large. So I called service and was placed on hold 3/4 of a hour. Then told to send it back and they will rush order a 2 X. Now it is a week after Christmas still no jacket. I just got off the phone with these thieves and was told they have no record of the last phone call and they don't have the jacket that was returned. I have done business with this company three times before and had trouble every time. But at least I received what I ordered after a hassel. This time they got my MONEY and I got nothing but the shaft ! THESE people are ignorant nasty and have no respect for customers. BEWARE !!!!!! Any one wanting to talk to me about this company can email me at: mrsunshine2u@verizon.net This company is AMERICAN THEIEVES !!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! "

2015-09-05

"I will never do business with this company again. They are rude and untrustworthy."

2015-06-04

"what a joke this company has turned into, been a member for a while and had an ok service but now they are a shame in service. Bought a 50 gallon collapsible rain barrel, four legs hold it up, box stated with iron legs but had four plastic hollow tubes, did not even hold the barrel up, talked to supervisor with "smart remarks" that it had plastic legs, no such thing, called back and now more dumb remark as to PVC, it stated PVC Tarpaulin, they have no idea what they are saying, the legs are just replace with plastic, cheaper and you deal with it, never order anything again and the customer service employees are totally uneducated, just plain useless "

2015-05-13

"Ordered an item at $19.99. Their other company, BF Deals, had it for $12.99. They would not match price even though they say they have a price promise on their site. Tony said they will not match it because you had to be a member. No where in their Price Promise did it say that. This company does not stand behind their promise. $7 will not make or break me, it is the principle of the matter. Tony also said BF Deals were not a part of them, which was a lie. He kept giving me different excuses. I am done with them and I will tell anyone who asks, DON'T BOTHER. They have been given good ratings by other people. I think that is because they did not have a problem yet. It will be interesting to see what happens when they do. To me, your promise is everything. You can't count on them to keep theirs. Customer Service is essential to a business. They don't care about their customers when they have a problem, just when they spend money. I will look elsewhere for this item with a better company. I order online frequently, so I deal with a lot of companies. I will drop them from my favorites list."

2015-04-06

"I ordered a cheap antenna, hoping it would get me through the winter (until I could purchase and install a better quality antenna), and to get some idea what was available over the air in my area.

After installation, I was receiving 22 channels (as opposed to the 2 strong channels and 5 weaker ones that wouldn't lock in with our indoor antenna). It was great - FOR A WHILE.

The antenna is so small and provides such a weak signal on its own that the amplifier that comes with it is essential for proper operation.

UNFORTUNATELY, the amplifier died after roughly 1 1/2 weeks. Now, the antenna (by itself) is inadequate.

I contacted Heartland America and was told that the item had no manufacturer warranty and that it was outside the 30-day return period.

As I said, CHEAP LOW-QUALITY item(s) from this place. I will probably never order from them again.

2015-03-15

"I regretful had purchased products from this company...Giving them my credit card to my bank a huge mistake...Heartland America charged my account a $44.98 membership fee without a letter or so much as a phone call! However Heartland agreed to pay the $44.98 fee back...However as well I am stuck with a $33.96 overdraft fee to my account! I talked to a manager and she blew me off claiming I was sent a letter and I replied I did not receive this Letter and Sometimes a letter isn't enough, You should have called! Furthermore I haven't bought a thing from you in years and I am tired of business charging people for memberships people do not want or ask for!"

2015-02-19

"I tried to order from this company but could never do it. Because they said that my email was not listed as a email receiptent. I get email every day from this company on the same email address that does not exist with them. I called customer service 3 times and twice I got hung up on and the third time she gave a email address to Send an email to and ask y it's happening. This company just passes people along and does not help u at all. They lost me as a customer and will never give them as reference to anyone."

2015-01-14

"I ORDERED A MICKEY MOUSE. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO SHOW THE DAY,THE DATE AND THE TIME. THE DAY WAS IN CHINESE OR SOME OTHER LANGUAGE. I TRIED CALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE ABOUT 6 TIMES AND THEY WOULD PUT ME ON HOLD. THIS PLACE IS A SCAM."

Share Heartland America's store rating

Heartland America is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Heartland America is not a merchant member
Heartland America does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!