"This is my worst experience in online shopping. Ordered one item, got confirmation in ten minutes for two. Called back immediately to cancel, they say the order is already processed. Their web site states you may cancel any time before the shipment. Got shipment confirmation the next day. Liars. Don't trust them, don't shop there!"

"AWFUL customer service. I'll save you the drama of my story and tell you this is a company that cares about your money not about you or your pet. The guy I talked to told me it was fine when I told him I would never purchase from their company again as they are 'worldwide'. So much for customer loyalty. Will buy elsewhere."

"Horrible, waited over a week for the order, (sent Fed Ex Smart Post also) THEY sent me large kidney powder with an expiration of March 2014 and it's now 1/22/2014 they offered to take it back and my dog needs it now! I will never use even half of this by the expiration date. Advice- call them to verify expiration PRIOR To ordering anything with an expiration. The biscuits are only good until Aug 2014, but that is not an issue. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN, and this was my 5th or 6th order."

"Although pricing is really great and the "Free" shipping is enticing, it really isn't practical for bulk pet foods. I finally found the following statement buried at the bottom on a single page...after I had already placed the order. "*Pet food, Vaccines, International, and certain heavy shipments do not qualify for Free Standard Shipping Offers."
This statement should be made more prominent - such as on all the bulk food pages and on the shopping cart page should your order hit the magical "certain heavy shipments" weight.
Kind of felt like a bait-n-switch scheme to me. I won't be ordering from HealthyPets.com again. Cheaper to burn the gas and travel the 130 miles to get what I need!

"Prompt service and complete order."

"We never received our order which we paid for in full!"

"I was impressed with the companies contact for back order! Then, to my surprise, received the order days later! The product is great as is it's price! Will use Healthy Pets from now on! Try them, you will be happy you did!

"one of my orders is back ordered."

"charged credit card but shipped nothing becuz one item supposedly on back order even tho site said in stock. when called to complain weeks later, was told items would ship asap. backordered item, 3 bottles, were sent loose in a envelope and obviously broke in transit. other items arrived a week later. now more than a month has passed and still waiting for credit or replacement. atrocious customer service."

"Very happy with my order today"

"Every time I order with healthy pets I am satisfied with the price, product, and delivery. "

MEADVILLE PA

"pleased with the ordering process but could not get one order back as I lost it before completed. the second time it worked ok. I have not yet received the order dated 12-09-13;"

"Easily found what I was looking for online and received items within a week."

"After a few false starts ( PROBABLY MY FAULT ). I got my order in and it came very promply. Thanks for the quick service !!!!!!"

"HealthyPets.com provides great products at more affordable prices than other online pet and veterinary suppliers. I make my own pet food and I really like the selection of supplements offered by HealtyPets. This enables me to obtain the vitamins, minerals, probiotics, and enzymes I need to prepare a balanced diet for my cats and dog. They have most of what I have used plus some items new to me which I can afford to try. They also have great prices on flea and tick treatments and other basic pet care items. I will continue to use them and recommend them to others. "

HealthyPets.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HealthyPets.com is a merchant member
HealthyPets.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,843 merchant members.