Stores > HealthyPets.com

• HealthyPets.com

Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2015-10-17

"I ordered two cat hairball chews posted on their site. I received 2 totally different chews. They said they do not carry the ones I ordered. So why do they have it on their site??? The ones they sent were not the same at all when it comes to ingredients. They are mostly made of glycerine, and not what I want for my cat. "

2015-09-24

"I am reporting this fraudulent organization with the business bureau. The have an organized fraud scheme. This is my experience:
I bought two C.E.T. toothpaste for my dogs at $4.99
They send me an email saying that the product was in back order.
First out point: and honest business won't take your money. If they don't have a product they would put a warning of "out of stock" xx days expected for delivery. Most businesses won't allow you to buy when it is out of stock and others will report the issue BEFORE you buy. Par example Home Depot would warn you that is out of stock and will put an approximately delivery day giving you the choice of buy or not.
Don't be mistaken this is not a "site programming issue". If you read all the reviews you will see the pattern. The offer products 80% less than the real price and then sent you a substitute product.
I got the mail a SENTRY toothpaste instead a C.E.T. paste.
They do send and small toothbrush I bought correctly. I the brush package came and a small sample of the C.E.T. by VIbac paste. I could read there the chemical content label of the C.E.T. paste.
Second fraud: They send a note that said that the product was replaced for another product that has the same ingredient so it was a substitute for the other product. This is the second fraud. Sentry paste has petrodex as the principal ingredient. C.E.T. paste has not this ingredient. Therefore the lie.
The sentry paste that I got cost $3.79 dollars, they charge me $4.99 for the C.E.T. paste. They didn't do any refund for the difference in price. So they are getting a 40% fraudulent income over the $3.79 real price of the product.
I found yesterday the real price of the CET toothpaste is $44 and is shipped in 5 days. So there are not problems with the availability of the product. But the price is higher so the pattern they are using is lure customers with low prices and then deliver a product that is even cheaper than what you are paying.
Third fraud; the site is called Healthypets.com but they send you the package as EntirelyPets.com probably with the idea of avoid responsibility in case of problems.
This is criminal internet activity in US. So i think I will try to report the issue to the FBI too.
After several emails I did get a label to print for a refund via fedex. The email hasn't any explanation about what is was. No explanations on behalf of the business, not intent of excuse themselves. No apologies.

Do not buy any product from this site. Do not support criminals.

2015-05-03

"Customer service is terrible. The short version of the story: I tried to make a correction to my order right after I placed it. They said they couldn't because it "might have shipped already." They delete any negative comments on their Facebook page. They don't respond to e-mails and don't care if you are unhappy. I've never encountered a company that so completely does not stand behind their service."

2014-10-14

"My initial order was placed via their website and I could not complete the order because their website froze on me. I entered the order again and the confirmation screen appeared. I thought the order was complete and I awaited my 10 doggy bones for a cost of $32.84. A few days later I got 2 shipments and double the charge on my American Express.

I called HelathyPets.com customer service on 9-15-14 and was told to return the duplicate shipment for a full refund. I refused 1 on the packages, returned it to HealthyPets.com, and have USPS Delivery Confirmation tracking to substantiate the return. No refund was give, so I called their customer service on 10-1-14 and was told I would get a full refund in 72 hours, but that never happened. I called their customer service on 10-8-14 and was told that I would get a full refund within 72 hours, and that again never happened. I called back their customer service on 10-14-14, in order to give them a final chance, and was put on hold by their customer service representative, who said he had to speak with a manager. After a minute he came back on the phone and told me I was only going to get a partial refund and not the entire $32.84.

This is the worst customer service I have experienced on a pet supply website. HealthyPets.com gave me the run around for almost a month and I had to call them 4 times. I was promised a full refund and when I pressed for a refund, on the 4th call, they withdrew their previous promise, and went with a partial refund. The issue is this: I did not order something and change my mind. Their website froze on me and that was the reason for the duplicate order. I did not take possession of that duplicate order and they got their merchandise back. I have initiated a dispute with American Express and will never do business with HealthyPets.com again.

2014-02-11

"This is my worst experience in online shopping. Ordered one item, got confirmation in ten minutes for two. Called back immediately to cancel, they say the order is already processed. Their web site states you may cancel any time before the shipment. Got shipment confirmation the next day. Liars. Don't trust them, don't shop there!"

2014-02-02

"AWFUL customer service. I'll save you the drama of my story and tell you this is a company that cares about your money not about you or your pet. The guy I talked to told me it was fine when I told him I would never purchase from their company again as they are 'worldwide'. So much for customer loyalty. Will buy elsewhere."

2014-01-22

"Horrible, waited over a week for the order, (sent Fed Ex Smart Post also) THEY sent me large kidney powder with an expiration of March 2014 and it's now 1/22/2014 they offered to take it back and my dog needs it now! I will never use even half of this by the expiration date. Advice- call them to verify expiration PRIOR To ordering anything with an expiration. The biscuits are only good until Aug 2014, but that is not an issue. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN, and this was my 5th or 6th order."

2014-01-10

"Although pricing is really great and the "Free" shipping is enticing, it really isn't practical for bulk pet foods. I finally found the following statement buried at the bottom on a single page...after I had already placed the order. "*Pet food, Vaccines, International, and certain heavy shipments do not qualify for Free Standard Shipping Offers."
This statement should be made more prominent - such as on all the bulk food pages and on the shopping cart page should your order hit the magical "certain heavy shipments" weight.
Kind of felt like a bait-n-switch scheme to me. I won't be ordering from HealthyPets.com again. Cheaper to burn the gas and travel the 130 miles to get what I need!

2014-01-02

"Prompt service and complete order."

2013-12-21

"We never received our order which we paid for in full!"

2013-12-21

"I was impressed with the companies contact for back order! Then, to my surprise, received the order days later! The product is great as is it's price! Will use Healthy Pets from now on! Try them, you will be happy you did!

2013-12-21

"one of my orders is back ordered."

2013-12-18

"charged credit card but shipped nothing becuz one item supposedly on back order even tho site said in stock. when called to complain weeks later, was told items would ship asap. backordered item, 3 bottles, were sent loose in a envelope and obviously broke in transit. other items arrived a week later. now more than a month has passed and still waiting for credit or replacement. atrocious customer service."

2013-12-18

"Very happy with my order today"

2013-12-17

"Every time I order with healthy pets I am satisfied with the price, product, and delivery. "

Share HealthyPets.com's store rating

HealthyPets.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HealthyPets.com is a merchant member
HealthyPets.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,594 merchant members.