• Rating 9.30/10 610 reviews

HealthyKin.com is not a merchant member
    HealthyKin.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • HealthyKin.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

"I'm so glad I found HealthyKin.com for all my wound supplies. After much comparison of local stores and online websites, HealthyKin beats all the competition for the bandages and paper tape I need. I have been ordering there for a few years now to maintain the health of my feet with their excellent brands of wound supplies. There are so many options available for package sizes and the economy sizes save me many dollars every year. The website is organized so well you can locate the items you need quickly. Shipping is super fast,packaged very well. I thank this company and have passed the website along to other patients as well as medical doctors I see. M.Priebe, Phelps, New York "

modified review This review was modified by heelman on February 02 2014 06:37:45 AM

"Great, fast, efficient service. My second order and I am still completely satisfied! Susan Little"

modified review This review was modified by Susan1Little on January 29 2014 09:37:38 AM

"Excellent quality of service. Our product was here in such a expedited time. They send us up to date information on were our product is. We only buy from Healthykin.com. "

"HealthyKin.com is a very easy website to navigate. I was able to find the products that I needed to buy very easily. HealthyKin.com provided the cheapest price I could find for this product(wipes for the mouthpiece of my Res Med CPAP machine mask).

The products are expected to arrive in a very short time.

I would recommend this website to anyone who wanted to buy products connected to the use of a Res Med CPAP machine.

"I am a first time customer the experience was very positive so I will be a repeating customer. It was easy to find what I wanted and check out was straight forward and fast."

"Wow...recieved order next day!!! Great Service!!!"

"Fast shipping and great prices!"

"I ordered 2 bottles of massage oil. They were shipped timely although there was a mistake with my order, the company responded the same day of my request for the correction. It is nice to see great customer service. Thank you HealthyKin.

Ps. Not sure why this rating system is showing up a 2 star when all of my answers were 4-5 star.

"I am completely satisfied with my experience purchasing with HealthyKin.com. Thank you!"

"Site was easy to use and I will definitely buy from Healthy Kin again. The prices are good as was the shipping service.Will recommend to friends."

"Great quality.
Fast shipping but shipping price is a little high.

"Prices are excellent, and the shipping was fast! Would definitely buy from them again!"

"Fast, reliable service. Fair pricing. Easy reordering. Shipping cost is a bit higher than expected. Overall our company is happy with the product and will use the company again."

"I ordered with HealthKin because they were the cheapest on the internet and I am good at finding the cheapest. Shipping was unbelievably fast. I ordered at lunch time on a Wednesday. It was on my porch by lunch time Thursday. WOW 24 hours"

"My daughter has nutrition special needs. She has a rare metabolic condition called GA-1. HealthyKin is one of the few places that I can get her amino acid blend that she requires on a daily basis. It is also cheaper. There are other things that I truly appreciate about the store as well, like being able to get oral syringes for her daily medication. It gives me a piece of mind knowing that I can order the required things and recieve them in a timely manner. Thank you HealthyKin. "