Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Very easy to use website and super fast shipping!!"

"The service was excellent; I received my order very promptly."

modified review This review was modified by carolmprice on April 27 2014 04:44:57 PM

"Great fast service. Order arrived in two days.

Only problem was high shipping cost.

modified review This review was modified by stempels on April 22 2014 07:47:25 PM

"i like quick delivery and friendly"

modified review This review was modified by THUANNGUYEN on April 15 2014 09:39:41 PM

"excellent service received items the next day. Can't beat that for service . Product is the best I have bought.Thanks Curt."

modified review This review was modified by 77jukebox on April 04 2014 06:07:44 PM

"Quick easy to navigate, and quick to ship with great feedback about status"

modified review This review was modified by MCCampbell on April 03 2014 01:58:39 PM

"After doing some internet research for a company that provides the sale of medical products, I was very happy to come across HealthyKin! I am very pleased with the products, the prices and the
fast delivery service! In the spirit of sharing good things with family and friends, I recommended this site to them so that they may profit from the huge product selection, low prices and very prompt service. I use self catheters that I get through my doctor. It has always been an issue to get the needed amount on time. I am a 'happy camper' because I now have the peace of mind knowing that if my insurance is slow to authorize a product, I can buy some of the products directly through HealthyKin. It's nice to know that I will not run short of medical supplies because of HealthyKin. Now that I have the basic medical supplies I am exploring this site for other items to buy. This morning I bought Biofreeze which I have been using for awhile. Again, the price was fair and lower than I expected. Thank you for providing such fine products!

modified review This review was modified by GailNovack on March 27 2014 01:52:34 PM

"Can't beat the price and I was amazed at the speed of delivery"

modified review This review was modified by PapaSteve on March 22 2014 12:32:12 PM

"Thus far, I am pleased. This vendor had the best price for the product I was seeking - although the shipping was a bit steep. The total cost still fell below other vendors. Then I asked to be notified about shipping status and almost immediately received my FEDEX tracking number and shipping information. I'm hoping to receive the product tomorrow which will work out well for my travel schedule. I'll use this vendor in the future for my shopping needs."

"It was really easy to order. As good as Amazon in the old days."

modified review This review was modified by JoanneTaylor on March 13 2014 11:55:24 PM

"Easy to order, with quick checkout. Order was delivered in timely manner. You made it easy, quick, and no problems."

modified review This review was modified by stormmills on March 12 2014 12:16:46 AM

"Great prices, fast shipping, who could ask for more?"

modified review This review was modified by sherilyn6 on March 11 2014 03:42:02 AM

"I was amazed how quickly the exercise mat I ordered arrived. It's in perfect shape, packaged in a box that fit it perfectly.

Really appreciate this service.

modified review This review was modified by akg.netmouse on March 05 2014 03:47:57 PM

"SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFFORDABLE PRICES!"

modified review This review was modified by FELIPEC on March 05 2014 02:32:13 AM

"I searched for a particual product and found your site. I then checked for variety and cost and found your site (HealthyKin.com) to be very reasonable. I then thought to look for another product which you did have in stock. I especially liked the fact that you had similar products to choose from, as well as several ordering choices (individual items or by the case). I ordered and had several shiping method choices. I received my order in a few days and was genuinely pleased with the process. I will return with even more orders inthe future...

A very happy camper!

ciao,

Stephen L. Olson

modified review This review was modified by stepho409 on March 01 2014 05:34:22 PM

HealthyKin.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HealthyKin.com is not a merchant member
HealthyKin.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!