• Healthandyoga.c

• Address: B-36, Sector-31, Noida, India
    • Contact: prakasini@healthandyoga.com
    • Phone: +91 0120 2450146
    • Customer Support: +91 0120 2450146

"Excellent website. Product as discribed and fast delivery with good packaging.

Use Coupon code HYAF145713 for discount on all products

This review was modified by mango786 on August 18 2013 09:33:14 AM

"Products are great, though the benefits of neti's use are still to be discovered... The only problem was that for some reason our address was incomplete - and that gave the shipping company some trouble. We are happy with the service of Health & Yoga."

"I have been ordering many times now from health and yoga and always been satisfied. Everything gone perfect"

"Speedy delivery- even during the Christmas rush. My partner says he loves it and it is much more convenient to use than the porcelain one he broke. He particular likes only having to fill the neti pot once!

Thanks for offering such a great product.

Georgina

"It was perfect, the whole transaction,i would use them again and recommend tooothers"

"I have ordered may times and always been very happy and that's why I keep coming back.

Thanks for the great products and great service!

"My netti pot arrived without any problems. I particularly like the DVD which is very simple to follow."

"I find your products very good and i reffered your products to all ny friends :-)"

"Nice product. I like it very much."

"As always it was a pleasure to shop with them. "

"Buyers beware. I purchased product October 23 and as of November 8 no package and nothing but crickets when I inquire. Scam website.. Do not order from this website you will be wasting your money. Asked for a refund and again nothing but crickets. Not a nice experience."

"I received my order promptly, and am very satisfied with both the product and the communication!"

"I love shopping at Health and Yoga..always reliable and Fast!"

"Thank you ! The neti pot i ordered plus the dvd teaching how to use it are extremely helpful.
I started using jala neti 4 days ago, and already can feel the benefits of it. I breathe much better now.
So , i send my thanks to all of the team of healthandyoga for providing this great product ,for the safe shipping (everything arrived in perfect condition) and for the online support. Your extremely professional. Best Regards, Francis.

"I was very surprised when I received my package so fast. Great service. I'll tell my friends"

Share Healthandyoga.com's store rating

Healthandyoga.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Healthandyoga.com is not a merchant member
Healthandyoga.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!