• Rating 5.36/10 7 reviews

Health Mega Mall is not a merchant member
    Health Mega Mall does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Health Mega Mall contact information

"This company's customer service department is for the birds. I've made 4 attempts to contact them for a return and am getting no satisfaction or response."

"Took weeks just to ship the item, they didn't even have it in stock even though their site said they did. When I called to inquire why it was taking so long they informed me that they still had to order the item, but would send it expedited to me asap. In the end, they didn't send it expedited but regular mail which took even longer.
Just an overall bad experience and EXTREMELY slow shipment/service. Would never use them again unless I had months to wait for an item.

"Order an item and got it in just a few days!!!"

"I ordered an item for myself and one for my Mom from HealthMegaMall.com. Both arrived faster than expected. My own item was too small and did not fit. They took it back and refunded me. It was a pleasant experience and I would shop with them again. I found their prices to be more attractive than eBay and Amazon and many of the competitors."

Rating 4/102/5

"product took 5 weeks to ship"

modified review This review was modified by bill911 on December 17 2010 10:47:22 AM
Rating 6/103/5

"The order process is simple and they stock a lot of items. however, they do not update their shipping information in a timely manner. Customer service is polite and helpful. I will shop here again."

modified review This review was modified by kate889 on September 14 2010 07:44:26 PM

"HealthMegaMall.com has great prices, fast delivery and professional customer service. I had a good experience. The goods came in fast and their guarantees are comforting."

modified review This review was modified by BuyAllday on September 01 2010 04:38:12 PM